Crone Hellebron Vs. Pre-Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#1  Edited By shroudofsorrow

Two violent, angry, scantily clad female Elf leaders of villainous factions go toe-to-toe. Sylvanas is at her pre-War Chief peak (since pretty much everyone hates Sylvanas after taking over the Horde).

Fight is at the Black Gate of Mordor.

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shroudofsorrow: With prep Sylvanas might have a chance if she gets another Arthas-stunning arrow, though even then Hellebron in her peak is a very casual arrow-timer, even then it would be tough

Without prep would def favour Hellebron

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: What has Sylvanas done with prep time? She never struck me as a Batman/Black Panther sort of fighter. Treacherous and ambitious sure, but I never got the sense she was a prep-time expert.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: you don’t need to be Batman to make use of prep. Prep would let her set the battlefield and bring specialty equipment which should give enough edge to win. Hellebron up close and random is a lot for her from what I recall.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: Never said you have to be Batman to use prep, but not everyone has shown a skill with prep. Some characters consistently make use of it to gain an edge, and others don't.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: What has Sylvanas done with prep time? She never struck me as a Batman/Black Panther sort of fighter. Treacherous and ambitious sure, but I never got the sense she was a prep-time expert.

Sylvanas with prep made a special poisoned arrow that completely disabled Arthas. If she was allowed to do the same with Hellebron she could win, but the matter of very casual arrow-timing still applies

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sylvanas, she's most likely smart enough to keep her distance. If she chooses to engage in melee, Hellebron would prolly school her even post warchief.

heigara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sylvanas would clear the faction by herself with shadowlands expansion where she obtained the jailers powers in the afterlife realm of maw and has worldwide soul manipulation and control over undeath, also even before warchief she was the banshe queen and the second most powerful undead after the lich king, they have both no way of harming her and also not powerful enough to survive her either