#1 Edited by SkySanji (3514 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Meliodas can't use Demon Mark or Lostvayne, just straight hands Galan gets all of his abilities, No revenge counter

Round 2: Meliodas can use Lostvayne, No revenge counter

Bonus: Critical Over vs. Demon Mark Meliodas no Lostvayne, So no revenge Counter:

No Caption Provided

( I freaking love this panel)

Galan did say he was saving his Critical Over form for his rematch with Meliodas, who wins and why.

#2 Posted by Jko1 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:Mel should win. From what I remember from that fight he was going to beat the Ten Commandments with revenge counter.

#3 Posted by KingFrieza (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you ever watch meliodas fight? He negged Galen with his weapon, he almost soloed the commandments, if not for “the love” he would have.

#5 Edited by SkySanji (3514 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingfrieza said:

Did you ever watch meliodas fight? He negged Galen with his weapon, he almost soloed the commandments, if not for “the love” he would have.

That wasn't critical Over Galan

That was Meliodas with Lostvayne

Okay I'll restrict revenge counter.

#6 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel all rounds. He showed skill and experience that could easily close the PL gap between himself and Galand. Mel with a PL of 56k beat two 50-55k PL opponents at once with minimum effort. He's got this.

#7 Posted by GXrevs06 (3985 posts) - - Show Bio

He didn't almost solo. They never all went at him once. It was only ever 2v1 or 1v1. Esta never came into until the very end to stop RC and Zel hadn't even activated any of his magics

#8 Posted by SkySanji (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: I restricted Revenge counter for all rounds.

#9 Edited by HitTheAssasin (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

Rounds 1 and 2 are difficult affairs, since, with the additional strength from Critical Over, Galan would be far above Meliodas in raw physical strength to the point that he can utterly destroy him if his hits land. However, from what we know thus far CO doesn't increase his other physical stats, which means Meliodas should still be far faster as well as more skilled and could thus likely dodge all of Galan's hits like he did in their original fight. I'd back Meliodas both rounds, but only if he's very careful and doesn't get hit by Galan's attacks.

Meliodas bodies Galan easily in the bonus round, he outmatches him significantly in literally every category.

#10 Edited by SkySanji (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: Interesting I was originally going to make it the "Galan game" where they would have to tank each other's attack.

How do you think Meliodas would fare?

#11 Edited by Jko1 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@jko1: I restricted Revenge counter for all rounds.

No Revenge counter? Hmmm I think Mel would probably lose round 1 since Galan has better showings, especially with the critical over. I think Galan I faster too.

Round 2 is a stomp for Mel. This version was putting up a decent fight against Drole and Gloxinia who are are both stronger than Galan.

Bonus Round Mel would win easily, he’s superior in every possible way.

#12 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: In a Galan game with base Meliodas vs Critical Over Galan, Meliodas would lose solidly. If it was DM Meliodas vs CO Galan, the result is reversed.

#13 Posted by FaradaySloth (6622 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough to place Galan really imo

#14 Posted by SkySanji (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#15 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15842 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingfrieza: It was not stated the love stopped Meliodas. Estarossa just stopped the attack with his hand. Estarossa and Zeldris are a step above the other commandments.

#16 Edited by AlexTheBoss (15842 posts) - - Show Bio

Galan wins round 1, but Meliodas wins the other two.

#17 Posted by SkySanji (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: it's pretty safe to say that the Love commandment was the cause iirc the Demon King tells Meliodas this when he goes to purgatory

Zeldris was terrified

And to have revenge is to hate (not a strong point but it's something)

#19 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15842 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: I don't think Meliodas hated them though. Revenge counter is just a name, it has nothing to do with actual revenge.

#20 Posted by SkySanji (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Yeah lol I know which is why I said it wasn't a strong point but the other 2 still stand.

#34 Posted by SkySanji (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#35 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2347 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

Well technically it does have to do with revenge lol. He’s giving back the pain that was dealt to him.

#36 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15842 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: But not revenge in the sense of someone getting revenge for their loved one being killed for example. Revenge counter can be used without hate or anger.