For more of my battles, click here!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jashro44

Probably creeper. He pretty much laughs at pain so I don't think marys fire will effect him much. He has also tanked some big explosions. And she doesn't really have a counter for his laugh.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@jashro44 said:

Probably creeper. He pretty much laughs at pain so I don't think marys fire will effect him much. He has also tanked some big explosions. And she doesn't really have a counter for his laugh.

She has pretty powerful TK too, remember, and she's a badass. And while he may be able to tank it I doubt he'll be laughing enough to create the pain effect if he's on fire and being hurled around a room.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By jashro44

@joygirl said:

@jashro44 said:

She has pretty powerful TK too, remember, and she's a badass. And while he may be able to tank it I doubt he'll be laughing enough to create the pain effect if he's on fire and being hurled around a room.

Well considering he can tank this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't see her fire having a huge affect. As for him not being able to laugh as a result of the fire the thing is the fire may not be too much of a problem it is still going to damage him. And when creeper feels pain he laughs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And from what I have seen her TK is mostly used on small stuff like knives. I don't think she can restraining him or anything with her TK and even if she could unless she can totally stop him from laughing it wont be much help.