Cree Lincoln (KND) vs Valerie Gray (DP)

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowPro

ok, what do these two ladies have in common? they are both voiced by cree summer, they are some of the coolest and most kic ass female characters and they're hot

Creen LIncoln

No Caption Provided

Valerie Gray

No Caption Provided

oh, they're also black armor wearing babes... now that I notice they're armors have red details as well

so, first round val with her first suit and arsenal, cree with her armor, no prep, random encounter

second with her second armor, no boar, this one is much faster and has better weapons and it makes t even more unaven that it could be, one week prep, they know everything about their oponents,cree has acces to whatever evil technology she can use as an agent father

bonus round same as first, adult valerie

in character, vic by any mean

thir

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Val due to her gear probably.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShadowPro

@juiceboks: you also gotta consider skll, cree is wat better fighter and she was KND, so she haas more experience, and she is a mastermind

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

@shadowpro: Val is pretty skilled as well. After getting her suit and training she became a legit threa r to Danny and his Rogues IIRC. Kree is skilled but most of her good feats are against the KND which is like Batman beating up on Nightwing and Tim Drake. Abigail and Nigel are the most skilled fighters in Sector V and Kree routinely embarrasses them mainly because she's gone through the same training and even taught Numbah 5.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By comicace3

@juiceboks said:

Val due to her gear probably.

If not that then Kree would have a bigger chance.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no one else is going for the KND?

grimmangel616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By grimmangel616

Cree Lincoln (KND) vs. Valerie Gray (DP)

If I'm honest, I think Cree Lincoln would be the one with the best chance of winning.

she has far more training and combat experience than Valerie Gray possesses.

He also possesses the B.R.A./Battle Ready Armor a multipurpose exo-suit that if I'm not remembering wrong not only increases his physical stats but also allows him movement abilities I think even flying in addition to unrelated camouflage abilities are being invincible but he can replicate the appearance of people and objects

she is a former intelligence agent, expert in combat, sabotage, she is a trained spy who must have at least 5 years of training and experience before becoming a KND traitor and after that she would gain even more experience from combat and espionage

Valerie is less adept in combat, less adept in the use of weaponry and barely has any training if she does she is no more than a few months of training

her only advantage is her upgraded exo-armor which should give her an advantage when it comes to equipment and weaponry against Cree but even so I'm more inclined to say Cree Lincoln would win here