Crazy & Confusing Stuff About Ghost Rider and His Power Level !

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 280

I know this is not a versus topic and it shouldnt belong to "battle" forum but its still related to the power scaling of certain characters so thats why we're here.

Here starts the crazy part !

Some of my friends (actually just a group of young men that ı know) think that Ghost Rider and every Rider is (and was) a multiversal level threat for all the time.

Why ? Cuz They've this scaling logic about it;

1- In Classic Age, Ghost Rider defeated Classic Strange (who is a dude considered as Universal+ ) Thats why GR was multiversal at first.

2- Cuz Ghost Rider revived by the god (Yahweh ı assume) but then same god wasnt able to defend his heaven but Ghost Riders did and beat Zadkiel then Yahweh cant create or revive something stronger than him. Thats why it should be OAA (not the celestial but actual real big marvel god) . OAA is the direct creator of Ghost Rider and thats why he is immortal and thats why he is multiversal or even maybe outversal level threat !!!

3- And Every Rider, Strong as at least Zarathos, he is not superior than the riders ?!

4- And this is not a current issue its always has been like that for Ghost Rider .. He is at least low-multiversal for all the time ?!

(ı know sounds crazy)

These are their opinions. I said "Yahweh is a skyfather and Zadkiel wasnt a multiversal (or even any -versal) level of threat. And GR aint related directly to OAA there is no proof for that."

But these young people very stubborn and ambigous about this idea and theory of theirs.

So how do you guys think about it . Please help me to for both helping me understand these all Ghost Rider Mythos (briefly) and telling what GR's level actually is to these dudes.

Please help.. I need some enlightenment about that.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon guys ? No one ?!

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@utkanflash: I’m not a GR expert, or even a fan in the traditional sense, so I can’t help sorry mate. I would suggest maybe tagging the users under the Ghost Rider tab in the battle callout phonebook? You might find somebody there with enough knowledge on GR to clarify those things for you.

Good luck!

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He isn't multiversal but he can pull off insane stunts that (should) transcend his power level this may create a confusion about his rank in the cosmic hierarchy. these variations in power level stem mainly of the host's incapability to fully control Zarathos(lack of imagination.the fact that the host is an in-built mechanism that limits Zarathos's true power)

Take the new avengers series for example Robbie Reyes managed to "ride" a celestial and he is one of the weakest riders when it comes to high-end feats this showcases that he has a ton of untapped power he is yet to discover however the Rider is mainly an earth-bound hero he doesnt and can't operate on a multiversal scale his fights againt strange are mistly fights where Strange is unprepared and we all know that strange is not on a iniversal level without his prep

To conclude: even GR experts can't determine his power level since it varies a lot especially in recent series but neither Zarathos or GR are on a multiversal scale they can at best stop multigalactic threats and thats good enough to consider them above most of Marvel's heroes

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers