Avatar image for new_venom
#1 Posted by NEW VENOM (1147 posts) - - Show Bio

       
1.Clint Eastwood vs John Wayne
2.Ronald Reagan vs Errol Flynn
3.Audie Murphy vs Robert Duvall
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#2 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

likely Clint eastwood, a fist full of dollers and the good the bad and the ugly are two of my  faverote films of all time
but you should add at least 1 comic book charecter like carter slade the phantom rider (ghost rider)

Avatar image for king_saturn
#3 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Clint Eastwood wins
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#4 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Clint Eastwood wins
"
have you seen his movies
Avatar image for king_saturn
#5 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"Clint Eastwood wins
"
have you seen his movies"
Yes I Have Actually...
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#6 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"Clint Eastwood wins
"
have you seen his movies"
Yes I Have Actually..."
Nice what wa sure faverote i would say but in the post abuv you i already did ?
Avatar image for king_saturn
#7 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"Clint Eastwood wins
"
have you seen his movies"
Yes I Have Actually..."
Nice what wa sure faverote i would say but in the post abuv you i already did ?"
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly...
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#8 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"Clint Eastwood wins
"
have you seen his movies"
Yes I Have Actually..."
Nice what wa sure faverote i would say but in the post abuv you i already did ?"
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly..."
ye that's one of em but a fist full of dollers was good too
Avatar image for zoom
#9 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Outlaw Josie Wales > all other westerns.

  
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#10 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Outlaw Josie Wales > all other westerns.

  
"
BULL
Avatar image for king_saturn
#11 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Naw... I would put Billy The Kid over Josie Wales
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#12 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

No way is Clint Eastwood beat by a freekin show on CN

Avatar image for king_saturn
#13 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"No way is Clint Eastwood beat by a freekin show on CN"

LOL
Avatar image for epsilon
#14 Posted by Epsilon (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Unforgiven > Every other western :P

Avatar image for ecsnclr
#15 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Epsilon said:
"Unforgiven > Every other western :P"

The what ?
Avatar image for epsilon
#16 Posted by Epsilon (239 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Epsilon said:
"Unforgiven > Every other western :P"

The what ?"
A Clint Eastwood Western that he directed and starred in (and it won some Academy Awards too). It was in the 90s.

  
Avatar image for king_saturn
#17 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Epsilon said:
"Unforgiven > Every other western :P"

I remember than one... it was a good movie
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#18 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Epsilon said:
"Unforgiven > Every other western :P"

I remember than one... it was a good movie"

I'm gona look that up
Avatar image for nitric
#19 Posted by Nitric (871 posts) - - Show Bio

High Plains Drifter...

Dunno why, but that movie remains my favorite Clint Eastwood movie.. and I just really don't know why...

Avatar image for nitric
#20 Posted by Nitric (871 posts) - - Show Bio

High Plains Drifter...

Dunno why, but that movie remains my favorite Clint Eastwood movie.. and I just really don't know why...

Avatar image for ecsnclr
#21 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Nitric said:
"High Plains Drifter...

Dunno why, but that movie remains my favorite Clint Eastwood movie.. and I just really don't know why..."

Do you like any more of his ?