Covenant elite vs. Predator

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Maybe you could, you know, arm the elite a bit more. You gave him 3 weapons while you gave the pred a whole arsenal.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#52 frozen  Moderator

Maybe you could, you know, arm the elite a bit more. You gave him 3 weapons while you gave the pred a whole arsenal.

That just makes it fairer for the Predator.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

Elite takes this handily but it won't be an easy win. Predator is wounded by gun fire so they're just as vulnerable to it as humans, a charged shot from a plasma pistol should eat a hole straight through. Even without shields Elites still have them beat in durability, spears shouldn't be too much trouble for one who can power through a barrage of needdler shards before collapsing. When at close range the energy sword should eat right through the claws also make short work of the shrinking net. From my point of view, if a marine or cop can kill a predator, an elite should def take this, considering an elite can solo a spartan, despite the fact that they were made for the sole purpose of specifically combating them. Also lets not forget why they call them elites in the first place.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elite wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neither win they both decide this is stupid to fight each other and then precede to have a field by using their weapons and stuff on the menacing humans.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll first argue that Yautja are definitely stronger than Elites based on the feats I'm introducing now:

Yautja Strength Feats

A. Yautja overwhelming the multi-ton locking mechanism of futuristic maximum security gates at 1:45 and 4:25:

Loading Video...

B. Yautja Elite tearing apart armored human at the waist [4:00] (crushing a helmeted skull several seconds later):

Loading Video...

C. Snapping xenomorph's spine [1:50]:

Loading Video...

D. Tearing off combat android's head (combat androids are made with futuristic metal alloys designed for warfare protection) [0:05]:

Loading Video...

E. Crumpling metal [either, steel, iron, titanium, and nickel] air-locked doors with ease. I’d assume it’s made of tough metals alloys and locked because they were doing research on the Yautja and most likely wouldn’t let anyone in:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:
Dude, I'm trying to post more strength feats so be patient please.

I'll first argue that Yautja are definitely stronger than Elites based on the feats I'm introducing now:

Yautja Strength Feats

A. Yautja overwhelming the multi-ton locking mechanism of futuristic maximum security gates at 1:45 and 4:25:

Loading Video...

B. Yautja Elite tearing apart armored human at the waist [4:00] (crushing a helmeted skull several seconds later):

Loading Video...

C. Snapping xenomorph's spine [1:50]:

Loading Video...

D. Tearing off combat android's head (combat androids are made with futuristic metal alloys designed for warfare protection) [0:05]:

Loading Video...

E. Crumpling metal [either, steel, iron, titanium, and nickel] air-locked doors with ease. I’d assume it’s made of tough metals alloys and locked because they were doing research on the Yautja and most likely wouldn’t let anyone in:

No Caption Provided

F. Aging predator, near the end of its lifespan, is easily throwing around a male adult bison bull:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

G. Slapping a helmeted soldier to death:

H. Crushing a skull in one hand (the Yautja doing it is Tichinde, an Unblooded student who later gets schooled by Dachande):

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Well 1 u never said this was part 1 out of X, and i am patient problem is in the end how strong do u think an elite is?

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp I've heard that an Elite was capable of fracturing a Brute skull with a plasma rifle punch. While impressive, I still think Yautja are stronger.
Before you start saying Elites can flip Scorpion tanks, that's game mechanics.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: And ur posts arent? All those videos are game mechanics, and no a regular blue elite has enough strength to stalemate MC and an avg brute is indeed stronger than chief as well, and elites have the ability to tank at least a regular clip, even MC gets sick and tired of facing each of them in hand to hand combat, he even prefers to just shoot them. However will i claim that the elite will win this round in fact most likely all three rounds? No, he's simply doesn't got enough gear to allow him to win. The only way/round he could take a slight majority is the covenant ship area. Otherwise predator wins due to gear, and honestly strength is the least of worries in this thread because the covenant weapons would kill the predator. ( assuming if he meant a regular one ).

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: The difference though is that the Yautja do have other feats to back up those feats and they are physically doing them. in fact, a game developer stated they are game mechanics, but they are part of the characters narrative and storyline. While flipping Scorpion tanks an infinite number of times and without your arms even interacting with it in Halo deems it not a strength feat. Just purely for improved gameplay experience.

I'll give you a quick Yautja feat that a Clan leader Yautja, Dachande killed Xenomorphs and an Xenomorph Empress with bare hands.

Another one is that a Bloodlusted Yautja broke the limb off a soldier wearing armorreversed-engineered from Yautja technology.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here: @Killerwasp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: "The difference though is that the Yautja do have other feats to back up those feats and they are physically doing them. " <-- what u trying to imply?

"in fact, a game developer stated they are game mechanics, but they are part of the characters narrative and storyline." <-- story line thats it, thats what even bungie and 343 said as well for their games their story line is fine, the game is not. The only part of the game that is considered legit is the cutscenes otherwise no. Example though of this would be i can say that marcus from GoW has insane healing ability due to being able to recover from bullets like its nothing.

"While flipping Scorpion tanks an infinite number of times and without your arms even interacting with it in Halo deems it not a strength feat. Just purely for improved gameplay experience. <-- little confused why u keep bringing this up for i've never claimed that was canon at all.

"I'll give you a quick Yautja feat that a Clan leader Yautja, Dachande killed Xenomorphs and an Xenomorph Empress with bare hands." <-- Clan leader... this is a normal pred...

"Another one is that a Bloodlusted Yautja broke the limb off a soldier wearing armor reversed-engineered from Yautja technology." <-- thats impressive, although he was human in the end.

Looks like hes fighting humans something the covenant does on a daily or use to be daily basis on top of fighting a deadly plague.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killerwasp: Ok, can we debate this like tommorow because I'm getting tired.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Oh, right before I go, here's my Yautja respect thread. Just look over the strength and speed feats. My thread isn't complete with weapon ad technology feats ,but ill finish: http://yautjarespectthread.blogspot.com/2014/10/yautja-respect-thread.html

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator.

ViewtifulDante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ViewtifulDante
Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Those videos and scans don't "prove" that Predators are stronger than Elites. They "prove" that predators are strong.

Sangheili can pick up Master Chief with one hand;

*Master Chief's MJOLNIR armor weighs 1,000 lbs(450 kg).... and Master Chief himself weighs 287 lbs (130 kg).

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Those videos and scans don't "prove" that Predators are stronger than Elites. They "prove" that predators are strong.

Sangheili can pick up Master Chief with one hand;

*Master Chief's MJOLNIR armor weighs 1,000 lbs(450 kg).... and Master Chief himself weighs 287 lbs (130 kg).

1. Oh really? Yautja being able to lift locked maximum future security gates over 8-10 tons and tearing off heads with almost casual ease from futuristic combat androids made with metal alloys designed for warfare isn't powerful? And tearing the limb off, also with almost casual ease after being injected with bio-specific toxin, a soldier wearing armor reversed-engineered from stolen Yautja tech and equipment? By the way, if you don't know, that wasn't even all the feats I have collected. I have quite a bit more I can show...

2. I'm well aware already that Sangheili have lifted up Spartan soldiers like Chief with one hand according to drawings, cut-scenes, and videos. However, If you can, please provide evidence like a scan or video of Sangheili lifting Spartans with one hand so I can try to identify how easily they can lift Spartans. Taking a look back at all of the the strength feats I have collected, it seem to me that Yautja can replicate this feat of strength. An aging Yautja was capable of rag-dolling and throwing an adult bison so easily that the the woman on the bottom of the first scan stated that it was like a cat playing with a mouse.

Then adult bison can weigh almost a ton (approx. 2000lb). Not only that, but Yautja can tear out spinal columns, punch through a man's chest, killing a male helmeted soldier with a smack, and crushing skulls quite easily all together, which means they are capable of even greater strength. In addition, an unblooded Yautja killed a few Xenomorph Warriors and Drones with bare hands. Drones (which are the lowest and weakest forms of xenomorphs) have the strength to rip apart a male human at the waste, while Xenomorph Warriors are a superior form to Xenomorph drones in strength, durability, speed, and slightly more intelligent. I think that's more than enough strength to lift Chief up by the head if you as me.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elder, Elite, Blooded and unblooded Pred.

The only shot any covenant member has is with blooded (high difficulty) and unblooded ( 50-50)

He isn't taking down a Pred who survive a hive cleansing that's for sure.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: "The difference though is that the Yautja do have other feats to back up those feats and they are physically doing them. " <-- what u trying to imply?

"in fact, a game developer stated they are game mechanics, but they are part of the characters narrative and storyline." <-- story line thats it, thats what even bungie and 343 said as well for their games their story line is fine, the game is not. The only part of the game that is considered legit is the cutscenes otherwise no. Example though of this would be i can say that marcus from GoW has insane healing ability due to being able to recover from bullets like its nothing.

"While flipping Scorpion tanks an infinite number of times and without your arms even interacting with it in Halo deems it not a strength feat. Just purely for improved gameplay experience. <-- little confused why u keep bringing this up for i've never claimed that was canon at all.

"I'll give you a quick Yautja feat that a Clan leader Yautja, Dachande killed Xenomorphs and an Xenomorph Empress with bare hands." <-- Clan leader... this is a normal pred...

"Another one is that a Bloodlusted Yautja broke the limb off a soldier wearing armor reversed-engineered from Yautja technology." <-- thats impressive, although he was human in the end.

Looks like hes fighting humans something the covenant does on a daily or use to be daily basis on top of fighting a deadly plague.

1. What I was saying was that with all the strength feats I have collected, they support the strength feats in the videos.

No Caption Provided

2. Do Bungie's and 343's rules apply to the AvP and Predator franchise? No. Their only talking about their games and storyline. There isn't much info on the correct storyline for the AvP and Predator franchise. Especially since it's no longer in its prime popularity. Ok, now Marcus recovering from bullets like it's nothing is a definite game mechanic, just like Health points, Energy, power-ups, and what not, but strength feats in games are another story depending on how it is seen or performed. In fact, I have the picture of the email of what he said about the Yautja in the videos and their strength feats right here from Daniel Cook, the game developer I was talking about. Click on the email pic and make sure to clearly read the red circling I made please:

3. Ok, just making sure ^_^

4. I know, but considering the Clan Leader was in the same species of Yautja, I don't know why wouldn't low or blooded ranked Yautja have similar strength... I'll agree though that normal ranked Yautja won't be as strong as the Clan Leader, but by a margin that is between slightly weaker to much weaker. However, unblooded Yautja have killed a few Xenomorph drones and warriors with bare hands and Xenomorph drones (which is the second smallest and weakest form of Xenomorphs) have the strength to tear apart a man at the waist according to a quote from a novel I have seen and I'll try to relocate the quote if I can.

5. So? You've made it seem like it was a big deal that he was human and the feat was worthless... Well, I'll let you know at most that he was a soldier wearing reversed-engineered armor and by looking at the scan, it does look like the Yautja did tore his limb of with almost casual ease and this was after being injected with a bio-specific toxin.

6. Yes, hunting humans is common amongst Yautja clans, but that's not the only species they hunt you know. Almost everybody should know they hunt Xenomorphs and I do have an almost complete list of what species and beings Yautja have fought. A quick one is that according to AvP Requiem's trophy room, Yautja have hunted Space Jockeys who are physically and mentally superior to humans. Then according to Yautja culture, anything on the trophy wall has been fought by hand and could have been worthy prey or their first kill of which ever species.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Ah very interesting, sorry i've been busy at work however ill get back to ya with feats for the elites soon. i had given my answer too far head to realize again the gear he gave the elite.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

That's alright, same here, but school instead. Hope to see the feats, sort of lol.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: And ur posts arent? All those videos are game mechanics, and no a regular blue elite has enough strength to stalemate MC and an avg brute is indeed stronger than chief as well, and elites have the ability to tank at least a regular clip, even MC gets sick and tired of facing each of them in hand to hand combat, he even prefers to just shoot them.

I think I have already cleared up the fact that the feats in the video are cannon and I could also argue that Yautja are stronger than chief as well. "Elites have the ability to tank at least a regular clip", What type of clip? You mean assault rifle ammo? And do you have evidence and are you talking about armored elites including energy shields? I'll agree that Elites do have more decent durability advantage with their military armor and shielding, but even Yautja with only just their hunting gear still have pretty good durability to take a few mags from modern weapons depending on were they are shot. I've even collected some Yautja durability feats that I can show.

However will i claim that the elite will win this round in fact most likely all three rounds? No, he's simply doesn't got enough gear to allow him to win. The only way/round he could take a slight majority is the covenant ship area.

I agree that the Elites will have the slim majority in the covenant ship area as well, but I do have a somewhat vague knowledge and idea of what the Elite can operate in the covenant ship area other than possible auto-turrets and shielding doorways?

Otherwise predator wins due to gear, and honestly strength is the least of worries in this thread because the covenant weapons would kill the predator. ( assuming if he meant a regular one ).

Well I say strength is important because the battles might come down to hand to hand combat, which I still say Yautja will dominate after a good battle because it seems to me that also the Yautja have a speed advantage. Then the Elites do have a slight height advantage because according to threenovels in the AvP and Predator franchise, the average height of Yautja is supposed to be two and a half meters (very slightly over 8 feet and 2 inches). Now as far as the durability of a predator with just hunting gear can get, I think Yautja can take some sustained fire from the plasma rifle the OP stated and a plasma grenade or two, but Yautja have dodged things much faster than thrown grenades as well. Also, the Yautja Shoulder cannon does have firing modes according to the comics, novels, and games and it makes sense depending on the task or situation at hand:

• Charged shot - This firing mode is used to quickly kill or even vaporize moderately well armored prey or military units or even destroy minor air assault vehicles if encountered during hunts. Charged shots are powerful enough to vaporize a man armored with vests, pads, and helmet, single shot an Apache Helicopter, and take down a good sized deep-spacecraft. However, it uses up more energy.
  • Rapid firemode- This firing mode is used to overwhelm encountered, large groups of military units and quite effective against human military units and minor military vehicles on hunts i.e. Military Jeeps. Each shot is as powerful as a single, non-charged shoulder cannon bolt which can melt through a Kevlar vest and kill a human soldier. Once again, it requires more energy, wasting plasma battery power.
  • Beam mode - This firing mode is the most powerful and shoots a continuous, insta-hit beam of that is used mainly to take down encountered heavy and air units and vehicles during a hunt. The beams are so strong, they can vaporize two soldiers in one shot at the same time and melting large deep holes into WW2 tanks. Uses the most plasma energy.

Now if it were a h2h combat situation as said before, the Yautja should probably win, but lets even give the Elite the benefit of doubt. Lets just say that the Yautja's combat weaponry couldn't even pierce the Elite's armor. Now the Yautja should definitely do some damage to the Elite's energy shields. Once the energy shields are down, I think the Elite is still screwed even if their armor was impenetrable because I see that what appears to be unarmored spots on the Elite such as the area under their mandibles, small area between their chest, arm and leg joints from front view, neck, and their abdomen as their most exposed area. The Yautja will commonly aim for the chin from under, chest, neck, and abdomen with their wrist blades, but they'll also aim for weak spots on heavily armored units also like the visor, power source, and etc. Or the Yautja can win by K.O. Here's the exposed areas on Elites:

Don't we have heavier armored units?
Don't we have heavier armored units?
Aims for neck. Dies
Aims for neck. Dies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: All those spots are still guarded by covenant chain mail, plus energy shields and depending on the rank the shields only improve even more. Plus its not like elites sit there and let themselves be hit especially if their foe is a big threat. Anyway ill be able to post some feats tomorrow.

"Now if it were a h2h combat situation as said before, the Yautja should probably win, but lets even give the Elite the benefit of doubt." <-- Well considering MC has trouble with the basic elites and has even more trouble with decent ranked elites i'd say thats more than just giving them the benefit of the doubt.

"Lets just say that the Yautja's combat weaponry couldn't even pierce the Elite's armor." <-- Armor is considered bullet proof, and u forget their shields which on avg tank a full UNSC battle rifle clip or so.

"Once the energy shields are down, I think the Elite is still screwed even if their armor was impenetrable because I see that what appears to be unarmored spots on the Elite such as the area under their mandibles, small area between their chest, arm and leg joints from front view, neck, and their abdomen as their most exposed area. " <-- an elite has had its shoulder blasted off, and still gave MC an even match with its shoulder blown off by the Battle rifle. Not saying it's gonna win a strength contest against one, but still they aint weak like the games make them out to be.

Anyway ik my elites and my covenant ik their weak spots and so on, anyway if he lands a nade hes dead, no ifs and or butts he could try to pull it off, but they usually explode within less than a second so its doubtful let alone they stuck so even if he pulled it off it'd be stuck to his hand and in the end is still dead. He also isnt tanking much more than two plasma rifle hits as well considering how powerful they are. Anyway ill be digging for more feats, but in general the elite's shields and armor are very durable.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@fitnesstribesman13: All those spots are still guarded by covenant chain mail, plus energy shields and depending on the rank the shields only improve even more. Plus its not like elites sit there and let themselves be hit especially if their foe is a big threat. Anyway ill be able to post some feats tomorrow.

Covenant Chain mail??? Am I missing something here? I've never heard of covenant chain mail nor does is appear in the Halo wiki site and the Elites don't appear to be wearing anything that looks like chain mail. Also, how durable would the chain mail be? I'm just going to infer those unarmored spots are covered by this skin-tight suit made for going into space if that's what you mean. I got that idea because the covenant species don't have any genitals showing, so it seems to be guarded by 'skin-tight clothing' or just for a more appropriate design (Lol) and their muscle fibers are also showing. Fair enough, but the Yautja also isn't just going to stand there either and let themselves be hit especially if their foe is a big threat. Well tomorrow is now today so you got the feats? And I got mines.

"Now if it were a h2h combat situation as said before, the Yautja should probably win, but lets even give the Elite the benefit of doubt." <-- Well considering MC has trouble with the basic elites and has even more trouble with decent ranked elites i'd say thats more than just giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Well considering I can argue that a Yautja is stronger than MC, I don't find it beneficial to keep mentioning it but still impressive nonetheless. Yautja can easily put up with Xenormorphs drones and warriors in h2h who have the strength to rip apart a man at the waist.

"Lets just say that the Yautja's combat weaponry couldn't even pierce the Elite's armor." <-- Armor is considered bullet proof, and u forget their shields which on avg tank a full UNSC battle rifle clip or so.

I'm just not going to say anything because I have a feeling there's a feat like this. But I wonder how is the Elite's armor going to stand up against Yautja combat weaponry which is made of an unknown alien alloy that can shred through WW2 tanks like a wet tissue paper and Kevlar vests.

"Once the energy shields are down, I think the Elite is still screwed even if their armor was impenetrable because I see that what appears to be unarmored spots on the Elite such as the area under their mandibles, small area between their chest, arm and leg joints from front view, neck, and their abdomen as their most exposed area. " <-- an elite has had its shoulder blasted off, and still gave MC an even match with its shoulder blown off by the Battle rifle. Not saying it's gonna win a strength contest against one, but still they aint weak like the games make them out to be.

Yeah, and Scar, a very young unblooded Yautja, got his shoulder impaled by an Xenomorph and still gave an Xenomorph Queen a decent fight while also having a chestburster inside of him (trust me, you definitely don't want that in you while fighting). I now that Elites are stronger than shown in games as I've expected if you also show their feats you were going to introduce.

Anyway ik my elites and my covenant ik their weak spots and so on, anyway if he lands a nade hes dead, no ifs and or butts he could try to pull it off, but they usually explode within less than a second so its doubtful let alone they stuck so even if he pulled it off it'd be stuck to his hand and in the end is still dead. He also isnt tanking much more than two plasma rifle hits as well considering how powerful they are. Anyway ill be digging for more feats, but in general the elite's shields and armor are very durable.

To be fair, I don't know how much damage a plasma grenade can inflict. Exploding less than a second? By how much? And I definitely think Yautja can take quite some fire against plasma rifles because Yautja with only flesh wounds have taken explosion that are designed for anti-armor warfare and in Predator 2, City hunter took a direct lightning strike unscathed with no damage whatsoever. Then isn't plasma like electricity? So I think Yautja do have a degree of plasma resistance.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Covenant Chain mail??? Am I missing something here? I've never heard of covenant chain mail nor does is appear in the Halo wiki site and the Elites don't appear to be wearing anything that looks like chain mail. Also, how durable would the chain mail be? I'm just going to infer those unarmored spots are covered by this skin-tight suit made for going into space if that's what you mean. I got that idea because the covenant species don't have any genitals showing, so it seems to be guarded by 'skin-tight clothing' or just for a more appropriate design (Lol) and their muscle fibers are also showing. Fair enough, but the Yautja also isn't just going to stand there either and let themselves be hit especially if their foe is a big threat. Well tomorrow is now today so you got the feats? And I got mines." <-- Yes, you are missing something, and u trust halo wiki? *facepalm* i've already proven stuff wrong with that site before, and heres another thing they have wrong again..

"Thel looked his guards over. Lean and tall, their muted brown skin was almost all hidden by sturdy armor. Covenant armor. Their long-necked heads

were sheathed in chain mail, and their large eyes gleamed in the flickering light of the hall.

They were all well built, powerful, overly trained since birth, specimens of Sangheili warriors."

-Halo: The Cole Protocol

Oh look i found something lol. Anyway yes and its enough to block bullets, is it bullet proof though? No, their plate is meant for that instead mostly.

"Well considering I can argue that a Yautja is stronger than MC, I don't find it beneficial to keep mentioning it but still impressive nonetheless. Yautja can easily put up with Xenormorphs drones and warriors in h2h who have the strength to rip apart a man at the waist." <-- and? Mc deals with people whom can do that aka brutes? Granted i never strength was the factor or Brutes would own elites and spartans alike considering they can man handle a spartan ( including chief ) while tanking tons of bullets to the chest, heck a brute even took face shots and still pounded a spartan 2's shields to about 30%. Along with the Elite's shields Preds can't grab them due its buffer the pred will have to drain it and for that time its drain do something special otherwise its back up to pound town again. I doubt he could just keep doing that if the elite is always moving and such. Anyway MC is stronger than people think and is a multi-ton person much like ur pred. ( not counting flipping scorpions and stuff lol. )

"I'm just not going to say anything because I have a feeling there's a feat like this. But I wonder how is the Elite's armor going to stand up against Yautja combat weaponry which is made of an unknown alien alloy that can shred through WW2 tanks like a wet tissue paper and Kevlar vests." <-- There is a few actually, and idk ik that standard plasma rifles can go through ww2 tanks without a problem they burn through even the higher titanium-a armor that the UNSC forces do carry.

"Yeah, and Scar, a very young unblooded Yautja, got his shoulder impaled by an Xenomorph and still gave an Xenomorph Queen a decent fight while also having a chestburster inside of him (trust me, you definitely don't want that in you while fighting). I now that Elites are stronger than shown in games as I've expected if you also show their feats you were going to introduce." <-- read up he even BFR removed him and was impaled by an energy sword as well and didn't care.

"The Master Chief ducked as the hissing energy blade slashed at him he dived towards the Elite and slammed the butt of his rifle into the alien's midsection.

Th Elite doubled over, and the Chief brought the rifle butt down to smash the alien's skull--

But the elite rolled back. There was a blur of motion as the energy blade lashed out and neatly bisected the assault rifle. The Two halves of the wrecked MA5B clattered to the deck. The blade of crackling white-hot energy narrowly missed the Chief. The MJOLNIR's internal temperature skyrocketed. He couldn't risk dancing at this range, so the Master Chief did the last thing the creature expected: He stepped closer and grabbed its wrists.

The bands of muscle on the Elite's arm were iron hard, and it struggled to free itself from the Chief's grasp. The Chief wrenched the alien's sword arm and forced the blade away--but this took most of his strength, and he had to weaken his grasp on the Elite's other hand.

Worse, this elite was tough, cunning, well trained-- and it hadn't spent days fighting nonstop on Halo. The Chief felt every wound, pulled muscle, and strained tendon in his body. Haverson and Polaski moved onto the bridge, their pistols drawn, but neither of them had a clear line of fire.

"Move, Chief!" Haverson shouted. "Damn it, we've got no shot!"

Easier said than done. If he let go, the elite would cut him in two.

The Master Chief grunted, and struggling to turn the Elite. The alien fought back for a moment, then--instead of resisting-- lurched back, right into the path of the Chief's advancing teammates.The Elite flicked the angle of its blade flat so the arc of the energy whipped toward Haverson and Polaski. Haverson screamed and fell to the ground as the energy blade sliced through his pistol and across his chest. Polaski cursed and fired a single shot, but it glanced off the Elite's shield. The alien glanced at the source of the fire and growled in its guttural, warbling tongue.

"Get the Lieutenant out of here," the Master Chief barked. He raised his knee to his chest and lashed out with a straight kick. His boot connected with the Elite's breastplate. The alien's energy shield flared, then faded, and its brestplate cracked like porcelain beneath the force of the blow.

The Alien staggered back, dragging the Master Chief with it. It coughed up purple-black blood that smeared John's visor, ob--scuring his vision. Its foot struck something on the ground--the alien's fallen helmet-- and it lost its footing. Together they crashed to the ground. The Master Chief kept his grip on the Elite's sword arm. The alien's other hand, however, wrenched free and grabbed the fallen plasma pistol. The weapons muzzle charged with a sickly green energy. The Chief rolled to his right as the pistol discharged. A globe of plasma arced the compartment and splashed over the displays behind him.

The instruments flickered, then flashed and sparked as the en-ergy bolt melted their systems. Before the displays went dark, however, the Master Chief saw one of the Covenant cruisers open fire. A lance of plasma rushed through space toward the flagship.

The Chief and the Elite struggled, rising to their feet. The Chief batted the plasma pistol aside, and it clattered across the control center. The Elite's mouth opened, and it snapped at the Chief. It was angry or panicking now . . . and he felt it getting stronger. His grasp on the alien loosened. There was motion behind the Elite; Sergeant Johnson and Locklear still struggled to get their hatch open more than a crack.

"Sergeant--prepare to fire."

"Ready, Master Chief!" the Sergeant cried fromt he other side of the hatch. The Chief tightened his grip on the Elite's sword arm, shoved his forearm into the alien's throat and drove it backward, across the bridge. He slammed the creature into the partially opened hatch. The energy blade cut into the Master Chief's armor, boiling throught he alloy that protected his upper arm.

"Sergeant, now! Fire!"

Gunfire exploded from the hatch, oddly muffled because the rounds impacted directly into the Elite's back. The Alien snarled and contorted, but it held on to Master Chief. the alien warrior sawed the Blade deeper, cutting through the tough crystalline layers of the MJOLNIR armor. Hydrostatic gel oozed from the wound . . . mixed with the Chief's blood.

"Keep. Shooting."

A bullet hole appeared through the Elite's broken chestplate--bits of shattered armor and torn flash spattered over the Chief. The Master Chief slammed the Elite into the bulkhead, and a control panel behind the alien sparked. The door to the escape corridor hissed open, and the creature reeled back. The alien was off balance, and the Chief finally had leverage. He bulled the Elite backward and hammered its arm into the wall. The Alien metal rang like a gong, and the Elite dropped its energy sword. The blade guttered and went dark as its fail-safes permanently disabled the weapon.

The Chief forced the alien back step by step. The deck slippery with blood. Finally he twisted the Elite to the right and launched a powerful open-handed strike into the alien's wounded cest. The Elite howled in pain and flew back, through the open hatch of an escape pod.

-Halo: First strike

^ Now this isnt a normal elite though its an elite ranger, which still isnt a very high ranking elite hes just above a major which is considered a squad leader more and less.

"To be fair, I don't know how much damage a plasma grenade can inflict. Exploding less than a second? " <-- yes sir, they are 50+ human nades. Chief explains that when he had to blow a covenant door it would of taken over 100+ human nades to even scratch it, two covenant nades blew it.

"By how much? And I definitely think Yautja can take quite some fire against plasma rifles because Yautja with only flesh wounds have taken explosion that are designed for anti-armor warfare and in Predator 2, City hunter took a direct lightning strike unscathed with no damage whatsoever. Then isn't plasma like electricity? So I think Yautja do have a degree of plasma resistance." <-- They burn and stick to stuff, their between a basically burning huge round with a side of lava however they are hotter than lava, so unless ur pred can easily swim for days in lava, i doubt hes gonna withstand that. Anyway few plasma feats.

Blowing off heads.

"The Kig-Yar all turned and found themselves facing Saal with the plasma rifle aimed right at their heads.

"Remember us?" Saal said, and pulled the trigger. Long Kig-Yar faces exploded as Saal calmly shot all four in the head over their screeches of fear and rage."

"And that," Veer said, stepping over the bodies and closing the airlock door of the ship behind them, "is why you never imprison Sangheili; you execute

them."

Blowing off another head with just a plasma pistol.

"Fred squeezed, and he could feel the alien's bones shatter. The plasma pistol discharged in a bright, emerald flash. The Jackal flopped over on its back, minus its head."

indirect fire not only causes captain's keyes pants to catch on fire, but also blows off the guys leg within indirect fire. Do keep in mind it never even touched them and we haven't even gotten to the heavier weapons the covenant wields. Plasma rifles aren't much better than the plasma pistols, but they get the job done and they hit very hard.

"He grunted and kept forcing the plasma rifle down until it was aimed at Kincaide's feet. He pulled the trigger, and a burst of white-hot plasma destroyed the Insurrectionist's leg and threw Keyes back, still holding the rifle. Concrete bubbled where they'd stood, and Keyes felt the legs of his uniforms burning. He patted the fires out quickly, and looked nack ay Kincaide. The man had lost his left leg, blown clean off at the thigh. He'd been shot in the shoulder and chest. Yet now he had a small pistol in his right hand, lifting it up to point it a Keyes with determination in his glazed eyes. Without hesitation, Keyes blew the Insurrectionist's head off his body with a burst of plasma."

-Halo:Cole Protocol

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

Finally back! Oh boy, this is gonna take me a while though to respond to all of those feats and statements.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that this is going to take longer than I thought for me to be able to respond to you because I'm having issues with school priorities, which will take a little while for me to get back in the game and finally find some time to discuss our sides.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

Well great! I guess I'll talk to you later.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aldah_kte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Aldah_kte
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Covenant Chain mail??? Am I missing something here? I've never heard of covenant chain mail nor does is appear in the Halo wiki site and the Elites don't appear to be wearing anything that looks like chain mail. Also, how durable would the chain mail be? I'm just going to infer those unarmored spots are covered by this skin-tight suit made for going into space if that's what you mean. I got that idea because the covenant species don't have any genitals showing, so it seems to be guarded by 'skin-tight clothing' or just for a more appropriate design (Lol) and their muscle fibers are also showing. Fair enough, but the Yautja also isn't just going to stand there either and let themselves be hit especially if their foe is a big threat. Well tomorrow is now today so you got the feats? And I got mines." <-- Yes, you are missing something, and u trust halo wiki? *facepalm* i've already proven stuff wrong with that site before, and heres another thing they have wrong again..

"Thel looked his guards over. Lean and tall, their muted brown skin was almost all hidden by sturdy armor. Covenant armor. Their long-necked heads

were sheathed in chain mail, and their large eyes gleamed in the flickering light of the hall.

They were all well built, powerful, overly trained since birth, specimens of Sangheili warriors."

Oh look i found something lol. Anyway yes and its enough to block bullets, is it bullet proof though? No, their plate is meant for that instead mostly.

What? This is confusing to me because if you look up photos of Elites, they don't seem to be wearing anything that looks like chain mail. Plus that paragraph seems to only be talking about another caste of Elites called guards and only wear the chain mail on their necks. If it isn't completely bulletproof, I'm sure that Yautja combat weaponry could pierce through the 'chain mail'. Besides, there's a spot below the Elite's mandibles that doesn't appear to be armored with anything that the Yautja could strike commonly and possibly kill the Elites.

"Well considering I can argue that a Yautja is stronger than MC, I don't find it beneficial to keep mentioning it but still impressive nonetheless. Yautja can easily put up with Xenormorphs drones and warriors in h2h who have the strength to rip apart a man at the waist." <-- and? Mc deals with people whom can do that aka brutes? Granted i never strength was the factor or Brutes would own elites and spartans alike considering they can man handle a spartan ( including chief ) while tanking tons of bullets to the chest, heck a brute even took face shots and still pounded a spartan 2's shields to about 30%. Along with the Elite's shields Preds can't grab them due its buffer the pred will have to drain it and for that time its drain do something special otherwise its back up to pound town again. I doubt he could just keep doing that if the elite is always moving and such. Anyway MC is stronger than people think and is a multi-ton person much like ur pred. ( not counting flipping scorpions and stuff lol. )

Normal Drones, which are the 2nd weakest caste of Xenomorph, still have the strength to rip apart a man at the waste. Noticed how I included Xenomorph Warriors? Xenomorph Warriors are a superior form to Xenomorph Drones in strength, durability, speed, and slightly more intelligent. The questions would be if a normal Brute with no weapons and equipment could easily hold its own against an Xenomorph Warrior? While depending on which rank of Yautja, they can easily kill Xenomorph hordes in seconds or can only kill a few Xenomorphs easily. And another question is do you think MC and Brutes could lift over 8-10 ton LOCKED futuristic maximum security gates, tear the limb off a soldier wearing reversed-engineered Yautja armor with near casual ease while afterbeing injected with bio-specific toxin, effortlessly win a wrestling contest with a raging bison bull who weigh approx. a ton and ragdoll the bison, and tear off with almost casual ease the heads of combat androids who are made with futuristic metal alloys designed for warfare by the Weyland-Yutani corps? I mean, does that really not click a single feeling of Yautja prowess to you?

This also includes a Yautja tearing apart a futuristically armored man at the waste somewhat easily and backhanding a helmeted soldier in the face that severely fractures his skull and kills him. Now could MC or a Brute tear apart a soldier to let’s say a UNSC or Colonial marine wearing standard armor and protection? I have actually found a new feat were a young blooded Yautja was able to restrain a young pissed off Xenomorph Queen by himself momentarily and young Xenomorph Queens have strength to match that of a Power Loader. I would disagree on your statement that the Yautja won’t be able to make a lot of hits on the Elites. Then again, what feats did you bring of how agile and speed of reflexes of Elites to back up that statement? But I’m sure the Yautja can make plenty of hit-offs because even low-ranked or recruit Yautja have fought a horde of Xenomorphs with great prowess and Xenomorphs are incredibly agile to the point they can even dodge (for a short period of time) pulse rifle (? - @nick_hero22) and some modern ammunition. Even Colonial Marines and futuristic mercenaries have trouble aiming at moving Xenomorphs. In fact, here are some quotes in novels of novice Yautja fighting off Xenomorph hordes:

A. Beginner ranked Yautja bare-fisted kills Xenomorphs by tearing their heads off:

"It is true," said the short adjutant, whose name was Lar'nix'va. "These

are rank beginners and have never fought Hard Meat before. It is not fitting

that a few feints be made by the Blooded-especially when the Blooded is said

to have fought the Hard Meat bare-fisted."

"And torn off its head!"spat Nat'ka'pu proudly. "Very well. But mark my

methods, for I will leave the final killing to you, my students."

That said, the Leader turned and walked jauntily. He'd weaken the thing so

that his charges could dispatch it easily.

B. Novice Yautja fighting off horde of Xenomorphs:

“Gkyaun howled the war cry and jumped. He landed amid the

hissing drones and moved among them like the setg-in, deadly and

quick. So easy!He spun and slashed, burned and cut at the same

time. Two bugs fell with one slice of his spear.

A drone from behind lost its head; he gutted yet another.

He was Paya, the conquering warrior! Thwei ran at his feet, the

Hard Meat shrank in terror! More came at him, a relentless flow of fury and sound. He pivoted,

Hunted, his every movement was an arc of doom and pain.

Noguchi gulped air and pushed herself backward, toward the top of

the shield wall. The warrior was a dervish of wild energy and

prowess-the nightmare creatures fell all around him.

C. Two low-ranked Yautja fighting a large mass horde of Xenomorphs by dodging the pressurized acid and Xenomorph attacks in a dark area environment:

“The Queen continued in her bursts of screams, all but hidden by a mass of her minions, bugs jumping into the battle as more came out of the dark, running at the Hunters, the Hunters dancing and cutting like samurai-- both alien groups slowly, steadily gaining ground on the three humans.

Lara didn't think about it, couldn't, aiming and firing and aiming again, the bugs blasted into acid splash as the Hunters dodged and fought, and somehow managed not to die-- CLICK CLICK CLICK-- AND Lara heard Noguchi's weapon go dry, even over the screams and explosions, as chilling as terrible as the Queen's fury.”

So basically what these quotes are showing is that even beginner Yautja can tag multiple Xenomorphs jumping everywhere, kill them with bare hands, and dodge Xenomorph attacks and pressurized acid bursting from their flesh, which is like trying to dodge a horde of instant, unexpected sneezes at point blank. Would a normal Elite be capable of doing all those in h2h combat? And Xenomorphs should be capable of killing even armored Elites because Xenomorphs are capable of slicing and head-biting through Yautja armor which was bulletproof in AvP, even though it was one of the lowest tiers of Yautja armor. Then I would like to say that Xenomorphs are just as fast if not faster than Elites. It’s probably a good time to mention it, which is that Yautja are bullet-dodgers in the comics, novels and games. Then combine their bullet-dodging capabilities with their cloaking device and you get this entity you cannot see. I’ll post the scans and quotes in my next post.

"I'm just not going to say anything because I have a feeling there's a feat like this. But I wonder how is the Elite's armor going to stand up against Yautja combat weaponry which is made of an unknown alien alloy that can shred through WW2 tanks like a wet tissue paper and Kevlar vests." <-- There is a few actually, and idk ik that standard plasma rifles can go through ww2 tanks without a problem they burn through even the higher titanium-a armor that the UNSC forces do carry.

No Caption Provided

Here:

That’s what just one quick slice from a young blooded Yautja does to this tank’s armor. Also I just found out by rereading the comic again that it is actually a tank in the 1960s. Now could plasma rifle fire do that? Wrist blades as well can easily pierce through the armor of Colonial Marines, Xenomorph hide, and Combat and War androids made with futuristic metal alloys designed for warfare. The Yautja shoulder cannon could do all these very easily as well.

"Yeah, and Scar, a very young unblooded Yautja, got his shoulder impaled by an Xenomorph and still gave an Xenomorph Queen a decent fight while also having a chestburster inside of him (trust me, you definitely don't want that in you while fighting). I now that Elites are stronger than shown in games as I've expected if you also show their feats you were going to introduce." <-- read up he even BFR removed him and was impaled by an energy sword as well and didn't care.

"The Master Chief ducked as the hissing energy blade slashed at him he dived towards the Elite and slammed the butt of his rifle into the alien's midsection.

Th Elite doubled over, and the Chief brought the rifle butt down to smash the alien's skull--

But the elite rolled back. There was a blur of motion as the energy blade lashed out and neatly bisected the assault rifle. The Two halves of the wrecked MA5B clattered to the deck. The blade of crackling white-hot energy narrowly missed the Chief. The MJOLNIR's internal temperature skyrocketed. He couldn't risk dancing at this range, so the Master Chief did the last thing the creature expected: He stepped closer and grabbed its wrists.

The bands of muscle on the Elite's arm were iron hard, and it struggled to free itself from the Chief's grasp. The Chief wrenched the alien's sword arm and forced the blade away--but this took most of his strength, and he had to weaken his grasp on the Elite's other hand.

Worse, this elite was tough, cunning, well trained-- and it hadn't spent days fighting nonstop on Halo. The Chief felt every wound, pulled muscle, and strained tendon in his body. Haverson and Polaski moved onto the bridge, their pistols drawn, but neither of them had a clear line of fire.

"Move, Chief!" Haverson shouted. "Damn it, we've got no shot!"

Easier said than done. If he let go, the elite would cut him in two.

The Master Chief grunted, and struggling to turn the Elite. The alien fought back for a moment, then--instead of resisting-- lurched back, right into the path of the Chief's advancing teammates.The Elite flicked the angle of its blade flat so the arc of the energy whipped toward Haverson and Polaski. Haverson screamed and fell to the ground as the energy blade sliced through his pistol and across his chest. Polaski cursed and fired a single shot, but it glanced off the Elite's shield. The alien glanced at the source of the fire and growled in its guttural, warbling tongue.

"Get the Lieutenant out of here," the Master Chief barked. He raised his knee to his chest and lashed out with a straight kick. His boot connected with the Elite's breastplate. The alien's energy shield flared, then faded, and its brestplate cracked like porcelain beneath the force of the blow.

The Alien staggered back, dragging the Master Chief with it. It coughed up purple-black blood that smeared John's visor, ob--scuring his vision. Its foot struck something on the ground--the alien's fallen helmet-- and it lost its footing. Together they crashed to the ground. The Master Chief kept his grip on the Elite's sword arm. The alien's other hand, however, wrenched free and grabbed the fallen plasma pistol. The weapons muzzle charged with a sickly green energy. The Chief rolled to his right as the pistol discharged. A globe of plasma arced the compartment and splashed over the displays behind him.

The instruments flickered, then flashed and sparked as the en-ergy bolt melted their systems. Before the displays went dark, however, the Master Chief saw one of the Covenant cruisers open fire. A lance of plasma rushed through space toward the flagship.

The Chief and the Elite struggled, rising to their feet. The Chief batted the plasma pistol aside, and it clattered across the control center. The Elite's mouth opened, and it snapped at the Chief. It was angry or panicking now . . . and he felt it getting stronger. His grasp on the alien loosened. There was motion behind the Elite; Sergeant Johnson and Locklear still struggled to get their hatch open more than a crack.

"Sergeant--prepare to fire."

"Ready, Master Chief!" the Sergeant cried fromt he other side of the hatch. The Chief tightened his grip on the Elite's sword arm, shoved his forearm into the alien's throat and drove it backward, across the bridge. He slammed the creature into the partially opened hatch. The energy blade cut into the Master Chief's armor, boiling throught he alloy that protected his upper arm.

"Sergeant, now! Fire!"

Gunfire exploded from the hatch, oddly muffled because the rounds impacted directly into the Elite's back. The Alien snarled and contorted, but it held on to Master Chief. the alien warrior sawed the Blade deeper, cutting through the tough crystalline layers of the MJOLNIR armor. Hydrostatic gel oozed from the wound . . . mixed with the Chief's blood.

"Keep. Shooting."

A bullet hole appeared through the Elite's broken chestplate--bits of shattered armor and torn flash spattered over the Chief. The Master Chief slammed the Elite into the bulkhead, and a control panel behind the alien sparked. The door to the escape corridor hissed open, and the creature reeled back. The alien was off balance, and the Chief finally had leverage. He bulled the Elite backward and hammered its arm into the wall. The Alien metal rang like a gong, and the Elite dropped its energy sword. The blade guttered and went dark as its fail-safes permanently disabled the weapon.

The Chief forced the alien back step by step. The deck slippery with blood. Finally he twisted the Elite to the right and launched a powerful open-handed strike into the alien's wounded cest. The Elite howled in pain and flew back, through the open hatch of an escape pod.

^ Now this isnt a normal elite though its an elite ranger, which still isnt a very high ranking elite hes just above a major which is considered a squad leader more and less.

Well if it’s not a normal Elite, then it’s not a normal Elite. Well since you want to bring in skill feats of this debate, here are some more:

A. Dachande, while seriously injured from a powerful explosion and female Yautja, fought against Xenomorph hordes flawlessly and quickly using his own martial art skills he learned which was said by the woman to be more complex and dangerous than any martial arts she had seen on Earth. The veteran only used a combi-stick and dagger. He also states he has fought roughly ten thousand xenomorphs before:

“Dachande heard the Hard Meat and spun around. He sprinted past the two ooman strangers toward the threat, staff forward. He was dimly aware that the small warrior was right behind. It shouted something at the other two. They came in a single-file stream, flowed from around a structure, ten, maybe twelve. Dachande leapt to greet them. Two arrived first, angled in from the sides. Dachande spun, swung completely around, cut them both through their midsections in one strike. He didn’t watch them hit the ground; there was no need—they were dead and all he need do was avoid the throes. He extended his ki’cti-pa and slashed through the throat of the next drone nearest, to his right. The drone’s death cry was garbled through its own thwei. A split second later, he jabbed the staff point through the jaws of another, twisted the sharp blade and dug a hole through the top of the skull. The weapon’s metal was proof against the Hard Meat’s thwei, but there was no time to hesitate and enjoy the kill—when you fought the ten thousand, you did so one at a time, but you also had to do so quickly—He thrust the spear’s butt back, hard, and knocked one behind him down, then turned and slashed its gut. Digest this, foolish creature! The ki’cti-pa blurred again, jammed backhand into yet another Hard Meat chest. The drone howled, fell, did not die but did not rise again. Acid pumped into the dark air, pooled, smoking. Dachande jumped forward, stabbed the throat of yet another, and then spun to meet the next. Death fell all around his feet as he and the Hard Meat danced.

Woman’s perspective:

Noguchi hurled herself after the warrior. Several of the bugs streamed from behind the shed and toward Broken Tusk. He stepped in to battle without hesitation. Too many of them, ten, twelve. She aimed at one of the bugs—and it was dead before she fired. She took aim again—and again, her target had fallen already. She took a step back, transfixed by the swift movements of the giant warrior. Here was no inexperienced novice; every step was measured, every strike timed and sure. Within the space of a few seconds, most of the bugs were down, dead or dying. She had enough training to recognize a Master when she saw one. This one’s skill had been gained in battle, against deadly enemies. Broken Tusk whirled and jabbed, crouched and slashed with precision and confidence. Never a misstep, never a hesitation. He was no dojo tiger, covered in padding and fighting for points. Wherever he had come from, they had martial arts skills more complex and dangerous than any she’d ever seen. It was like a choreographed dance.”- Prey

Now Dachande is a Clan Leader though, but these are the skills that he teaches his clan member and I thought it was good to also mention because even the woman was a samurai from Asia, which is a country of several of the most powerful and complex martial arts formed and she stated that the Yautja martial arts were more complex and dangerous than any others she had seen. In fact, when she was being trained by the Yautja, Colonial Marines thought she was a Combat Android because of how fast and strong she was and she was one of the weakest members of the Clan in terms of skill and physical stats. In addition, here are some videos that display what kind of martial arts Yautja use and the Yautja in this video is before the ranking of Elite. He is Scarface and by the end of the game he becomes an Elite, but not even the most powerful individual of the clan. Scarface was also dropped off on a planet full of aggressive life forms bigger than Xenomorphs for 100 years as for his punishment and proceeded to kill any of the life forms he saw with just wrist blades and glaive:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

"To be fair, I don't know how much damage a plasma grenade can inflict. Exploding less than a second? " <-- yes sir, they are 50+ human nades. Chief explains that when he had to blow a covenant door it would of taken over 100+ human nades to even scratch it, two covenant nades blew it.

I would say MC was just exaggerating and being sarcastic because that sound pretty damn over-powered for a single plasma grenade. I would like to see the quote. Nevertheless, the Yautja can simply react and avoid the grenade thanks to their amazing bullet-dodging capability and able to jump over 40 feet.

"By how much? And I definitely think Yautja can take quite some fire against plasma rifles because Yautja with only flesh wounds have taken explosion that are designed for anti-armor warfare and in Predator 2, City hunter took a direct lightning strike unscathed with no damage whatsoever. Then isn't plasma like electricity? So I think Yautja do have a degree of plasma resistance." <-- They burn and stick to stuff, their between a basically burning huge round with a side of lava however they are hotter than lava, so unless ur pred can easily swim for days in lava, i doubt hes gonna withstand that. Anyway few plasma feats.

Blowing off heads.

"The Kig-Yar all turned and found themselves facing Saal with the plasma rifle aimed right at their heads.

"Remember us?" Saal said, and pulled the trigger. Long Kig-Yar faces exploded as Saal calmly shot all four in the head over their screeches of fear and rage."

"And that," Veer said, stepping over the bodies and closing the airlock door of the ship behind them, "is why you never imprison Sangheili; you execute

them."

Lava actually isn’t that hot. Lava can range from 800 to 1100 in Celsius and lightning is 5 times hotter than the surface of the Sun. If you search it on Google, it will tell you how hot lightning is from many sources and the predator took a direct lightning strike lasting for 3-5 seconds without damage. Also I have pics of the Yautja homeworld and it shows that they live in an incredibly hot environment with 2 Suns, active volcanoes, ships preparing for space flight, and dry desserts. I have also as well found this feat of a low ranking Yautja that actually took plasma shot from a man carrying a stolen Yautja shoulder cannon and the Yautja took no damage at all other than playing possum when shot and quickly got back up and effortlessly punched though the man’s chest wearing a micro-Kevlar carbon fiber suit which is supposed to stop a knife’s penetration. Here’s the scan:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And here's what normal plasma shots from shoulder cannon can do:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That's right, melt through layers of industrial walls of reinforced metals leaving body-sized holes.

Blowing off another head with just a plasma pistol.

"Fred squeezed, and he could feel the alien's bones shatter. The plasma pistol discharged in a bright, emerald flash. The Jackal flopped over on its back, minus its head."

Meh, I don’t think Jackals aren’t really all that durable maybe just slightly over that of a normal human. The shoulder cannon can do the same, melting heads off with just uncharged shots.

indirect fire not only causes captain's keyes pants to catch on fire, but also blows off the guys leg within indirect fire. Do keep in mind it never even touched them and we haven't even gotten to the heavier weapons the covenant wields. Plasma rifles aren't much better than the plasma pistols, but they get the job done and they hit very hard.

"He grunted and kept forcing the plasma rifle down until it was aimed at Kincaide's feet. He pulled the trigger, and a burst of white-hot plasma destroyed the Insurrectionist's leg and threw Keyes back, still holding the rifle. Concrete bubbled where they'd stood, and Keyes felt the legs of his uniforms burning. He patted the fires out quickly, and looked nack ay Kincaide. The man had lost his left leg, blown clean off at the thigh. He'd been shot in the shoulder and chest. Yet now he had a small pistol in his right hand, lifting it up to point it a Keyes with determination in his glazed eyes. Without hesitation, Keyes blew the Insurrectionist's head off his body with a burst of plasma."

-Halo:Cole Protocol

I think what really the quote is saying is that only indirect fire catches Keyes pants on fire and then got shot again on the leg which caused him to lose his leg. And wasn’t Keyes unarmored? And Keyes is not a Yautja who can take took that plasma shot just fine.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aldah_kte:

One of my favorite scenes from the Predator movies!

Here's another one:

No Caption Provided

Aldah_kte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Aldah_kte
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Regardless who win, I would still pay thousands of pounds just to see this fight :)

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

elite wins.

@jwwprod said:

Regardless who win, I would still pay thousands of pounds just to see this fight :)

Inphase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Elite is bigger, stronger, has better training and better weapons.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inphase:

I don't think you have skim or read a lot of these post here. Now as for better training, you cannot say that because we don't know really how Yautja do train other than that they train before the hunt for a few decades and going on hunts puts the Yautja in the top of their game. Another training aspect I know is that the Yautja 'dreadlocks' are made as the result of a very common training ritual that makes them immune or nearly immune to pain. Then we also don't know how are the Yautja military trained and equipped other than a few sources show actual Yautja military and AvP: Extinction being the best source. And Yautja are actually the ones with a physical advantage over Elites except a very slight height advantage and durability advantage because of armor and energy shields, but the Yautja in this case actually has extra fire power.

Yautja military classes:

Generally speaking, Predators are the toughest and most powerful of the species. They have a balance of melee and ranged attackers, along with the best long-range attack options and the best ability to damage multiple targets simultaneously. Of course, they can also cloak and use their enhanced vision systems to spy on enemies, making them matchless in the act of assassination.

(1) Vanguard

A clan's most seasoned close combat veterans become Vanguards. The Vanguard has both the honor and the responsibility of leading the clan’s melee assaults. Unlike other melee Predators, the Vanguard is well armored and carries an advanced weapon of awesome potency: the plasma scythe. The scythe's energy blade cannot be stopped by normal matter - a crucial attribute - given that the Vanguard is honor bound to directly engage the clan's most dangerous enemies.

Default Weapon - Plasma Scythe

According to Predator law, this eminently dangerous weapon can only be wielded by those who have earned the right to bear it. When it strikes, its blade leaves wounds filled with seething dark plasma. Dark plasma triggers a controlled energy reaction that causes damage in proportion to the mass of the target, enabling the weapon to kill any enemy, regardless of its power, with four or fewer hits.

Upgrade - Killscreen Generator

Given its duty to lead the charge against even technically advanced enemies, the Vanguard requires a defensive system to protect against enemy fire. That system is the killscreen generator. The projection spines on this weapon emit unstable streams of dark plasma particles that vaporize incoming enemy projectiles. The killscreen can only vaporize so much mass per unit time, however, enabling enemies to overwhelm the system with large numbers of projectiles.

The Vanguard is best used to attack large or heavily armored targets like purebreed Aliens. Regardless of strength, no enemy can withstand four closely timed plasma scythe strikes. Hence, four Vanguards make for a particularly lethal heavy assault force, since they can kill any single enemy almost instantly. When upgraded, the Vanguard additionally becomes an excellent defensive choice, shielding other Predators from enemy fire and even leaping Facehuggers.

(2) Blazer

The Blazer is a military-grade heavy support trooper capable of rapidly turning its surroundings into a raging firestorm. Its sweeping inferno beam ignites most enemies it touches, causing severe fire damage. No other known personal-scale weapon system has the ability to achieve the overall damage output of which the Blazer is capable.

Default Weapon - Blazer

The blazer is a shoulder-mounted energy projector that fires a sweeping inferno beam. Hotter than many stars at its core, an inferno beam works by instantly superheating objects it touches to the point of spontaneous combustion. Given this ability, the weapon is designed to hit as many enemies as possible by sweeping in large arcs across its primary target. Since it does not need to be aimed with much precision, the Blazer can continue to fire effectively even while on the move.

Characteristics - Tactical Supremacy Armor

Like all military-grade Predators, the Blazer wears tactical supremacy armor. This widely feared protective suit provides its wearer with substantial defenses against kinetic, fire, and acid damage. Its exceptional hardness also deflects outright any projectiles not specifically designed to penetrate armor. Consequently, enemies must make a concentrated effort to defeat any Predators possessing this defensive system.

Upgrade - Dual Blazers

When upgraded, the Blazer Predator mounts a set of twin-linked blazers, one on each shoulder. The dual blazers coordinate their fire in order to maximize the damage they inflict, by keeping as many enemies on fire as possible. With this upgrade, a single Blazer Predator can set an entire enemy group on fire in seconds.

The Blazer excels at spreading large quantities of damage across multiple targets. This works particularly well against ranged enemies, since they often arrange themselves in ways that are easy for the Blazer to strafe. The Blazer's ability to fire on the move is critical for attacking melee enemies, since it enables the Predator to run from them while continuing its strafing. Finally, tactical supremacy armor ensures that killing even a single Blazer requires sustained, coordinated effort.

(3) Hydra

The Hydra is a military-grade heavy assault Predator, designed to wade into fierce engagements and methodically crush enemy resistance. Because its guided electroshock missiles are particularly damaging to enemies with advanced sensors, the Hydra is an excellent shock trooper in that it excels at killing enemies that counteract Predator cloaking.

Default Weapon - Electroshock Missile Battery

The Hydra's weapon is its back-mounted personal missile battery, which rapidly fires guided electroshock missiles at enemies within a 360-degree arc. These missiles unerringly seek their target before delivering an armor-penetrating electroshock plasma warhead. This warhead jolts the sensory systems of whatever target it hits, causing extra damage to non-Predator enemies with particularly advanced detection capabilities.

Characteristics - Hydra Shock Barrage

If a Hydra is engaging more than a handful of enemies, it may determine that it is necessary to unleash a full-scale missile barrage. When this happens, the Hydra fires a missile at every target within its visual range, frequently resulting in a truly overwhelming storm of projectiles. Given the energy requirements it places on the Hydra's systems, this maneuver can only be performed periodically, and even then, only when the Hydra is not cloaked.

Characteristics - Tactical Supremacy Armor

Like all military-grade Predators, the Hydra wears tactical supremacy armor. This widely feared protective suit provides its wearer with substantial defenses against kinetic, fire, and acid damage. Its exceptional hardness also deflects outright any projectiles not specifically designed to penetrate armor. Consequently, enemies must make a concentrated effort to defeat any Predators possessing this defensive system.

Upgrade - Warhead Swarm

When upgraded, the Hydra fires electroshock missiles with multiple warheads. When a missile nears its target, it checks to see whether other enemies are within range of its warheads. If so, the missile splits into as many as three separate sub-missiles, each capable of independently striking a different target. This upgrade can cause a Hydra shock barrage to release a mind-boggling number of independent warheads.

The Hydra is a dangerous combatant in most circumstances, though it excels at attacking groups of tough enemies from range. Its tactical supremacy armor gives it excellent staying power when outnumbered, and its shock barrage naturally inflicts tremendous amounts of damage in these situations. The Hydra is also an excellent shock trooper, using its electroshock missiles to destroy cloak detectors and thereby enable other Predators to engage in a sustained, invisible assault.

(4) Disc Master

Predators gifted with exceptional intelligence and focus become Disc Masters, warriors that mentally command their discs to strike multiple targets simultaneously. When basking in the full glory of battle, a single Disc Master routinely keeps three discs aloft at once, each of which can attack three targets before returning home. While other Predators are attacking a single target, the Disc Master is attacking nine, a feat that does not go unnoticed by its fellow clan members.

Default Weapon - Disc

The Predator disc is dangerous because of its capabilities against large numbers of enemies. It has a razor sharp edge, unerring mental guidance systems, and the ability to continue flight after its initial impact. Because of these attributes, a competent Disc Master can be expected to quickly damage many targets, no matter how agile they might be. Moreover, the disc is initially thrown with sufficient force to drive back those opponents without substantial armor or large size.

Upgrade - Nanovibronic Edge

When upgraded, the Disc Master gains a set of nine nanovibronic discs. These discs possess a high-speed molecular chainsaw around their circumference that can tear through even hardened composite armors. Each Disc Master is also trained in the art of Ka'Ri, or "death from within". This involves embedding three nanovibronic discs in an armored opponent and activating each disc's "haywire mode". Needless to say, few enemies fare well with berserk ripping machines embedded in their internals.

The Disc Master is best employed in a support role against enemies that are easily disrupted by the initial impact of each disc. Most Marines and all Aliens less powerful than a Predalien fall into this category. When upgraded, the Disc Master becomes an excellent all-around support Predator, stunning or tearing apart light and heavy enemies alike. This capability only magnifies in numbers - a large group can unleash a veritable hurricane of discs few enemies can withstand.

(5) Spear Master

Among Predators, the Spear Master is recognized for its superior combat agility, mental focus, and dedication to craft. A Spear Master is one with its weapon, wielding it with a sublime grace seemingly impossible in the imperfect world of practical reality. It can keep a single enemy at bay indefinitely, send a horde of attackers hurling backwards with a single blow, or assassinate prey by surprise with a single, perfectly placed impalement attack.

Default Weapon - Spear (Combistick)

The Spear Master wields a single weapon - its spear. It is exceedingly sharp and resilient, though it does not have the armor-cleaving abilities of a wrist blade. The spear's advantage is that it can parry melee attacks, smacking aside claw and tooth as if they were irrelevant.

Characteristics - Whirlwind Battle Method

When a Spear Master is surrounded by attackers, it executes its whirlwind battle method. This sweeping, spinning attack lands a blow on each enemy around the Spear Master - a blow of sufficient strength to parry most attacks and send smaller targets flying. However, it requires a fair amount of room to execute without causing collateral damage, so the Spear Master refrains from performing it when too close to more than a handful of allies.

Characteristics - Impalement Battle Method

If the Spear Master attacks an enemy while undetected through cloaking, it is able to deliver a critical strike of unmatched strength. The Spear Master relies on its extensive training to deliver a deep, impaling blow in a way that sidesteps its opponent's armor entirely. Whether through an eye slit or a soft juncture between chitinous plates, this blow often kills its opponent outright.

Characteristics - Phoenix Armor

As a rite of passage, every aspiring Spear Master must kill a Vy'drach (Phoenix) with only a spear. This winged beast lives in the infernal deserts of the Predator homeworld, surviving hear and radiation strong enough to bake most life forms. If the Predator kills the Vy'drach, its hide is fashioned into armor its nemesis wears for life. Like the Vy'drach itself, this armor is uniquely resilient to fire, energy, and radiation.

Characteristics - Conductive Recharge

A special armor-working process applied to the conductive vessels in Vy'drach scales enables the Spear Master to recharge its energy supply when struck by fire or energy-based attacks.

Characteristics - Lightning Reflexes

The Spear Master is quick enough to strike leaping Facehuggers in mid-flight. This knocks the Facehugger away and often kills it in the process.

Upgrade - Plasma Glaive

Veteran Spear Masters acquire the deadly plasma glaive as a symbol of their status. This double-bladed weapon seethes with white-hot plasma that burns through enemy armor, giving it greater penetrating power than a standard spear. The plasma glaive automatically increases its power output in proportion to the number of enemies it is striking. During the execution of a whirlwind battle method, this power output calibration can add significantly to the overall damage inflicted.

Against Aliens, the Spear Master is the premier "crowd control" combatant. It is able to wade into a sea of lesser Aliens and leave a trail of dead in its wake. Against Marines and Aliens alike, the Spear Master is useful for safely killing small numbers of enemies with hit-and-run assassination attacks. The Spear Master's phoenix armor also makes it ideal for countering Flamethrower Marines and upgraded SADAR Troopers. The Spear Master is feared by some Predators for its near immunity to plasma weaponry

(6) Hunter

As its name implies, the Hunter excels at attacking its prey from range. It is dangerous whether playing the lone assassin or providing massed fire support for front line combatants. Predator vision mode enhancements are particularly useful for the Hunter, since they allow it to take maximum advantage of its long-range plasma caster and strike targets from beyond their field of view.

Default Weapon - Plasma Caster

The plasma caster is a long-range energy projector capable of guiding armor-penetrating plasma bolts at distant targets. Moreover, the weapon's bolts explode in a burst of plasma shrapnel that damages other enemies near the point of impact. By default, the weapon's attack range is greater than the Hunter's visual range. Predator vision modes change this relationship, however, enabling the Hunter to act as a sniper.

Upgrade - Omni Caster

A bio-scanner and a multi-barreled firing mechanism enables this weapon to analyze targets and attack them with various types of plasma munitions. There are three kinds: 1) burst plasma, 2) fire plasma, and 3) dark plasma. Burst plasma is identical to that fired by the plasma caster. Fire plasma ignites targets. And dark plasma causes a controlled energy reaction that correlates its damage to the mass of a target, enabling the weapon to kill any enemy with a limited number of hits.

The Hunter is best used with Predator vision upgrades. With them, it can attack enemies from well outside their visual ranges - ideal for preemptive elimination of enemies that nullify the advantages of Predator cloaking. When upgraded, the Hunter's dark plasma is devastating against heavier "tank" enemies; no known opponent can survive more than ten shots from this munition. The weapon attempts to keep its target on fire, while striking it with whatever plasma causes the most damage.

(7) Stalker

The Stalker is the Predator counterpart of the Marine Sniper. It has the largest range of any Predator and it is the stealthiest. Like the Hunter, the Stalker strongly benefits from enhanced vision mode upgrades, since its weapon significantly outranges its default field of view.

Default Weapon - Spear Gun

The Stalker's spear gun is an unusually potent weapon. First, it enables the Stalker to fire at opponents from extreme range. Second, its strike is hard to trace to its firing point - the weapon's impact reveals firing direction, but little else. Third, it produces no detectable phenomena at its firing point, enabling the Stalker to fire at enemies from close range without fear of being detected.

Characteristics - Deep Infiltration

The Stalker wears a unique low-energy suit with microweave optical channeling that enables it to stay cloaked for far longer than if it used the conventional Predator cloaking mechanism. This benefit comes at a price, however, as the suit is fragile, provides no armor, and prevents the Stalker from moving quickly.

Characteristics - Telescopics

The Stalker gains significantly greater benefits from vision mode upgrades than other Predators, enabling it to scout for prey at extreme distances.

Upgrade - Bleeder Spears

When upgraded, the Stalker's weapon becomes a monstrous thing, designed to enhance the drama of the hunt at the cruel expense of its victims. Standard spears are replaced with "bleeder spears", hideously barbed harpoons that drain their victims' vital fluid levels to just above the point of death. This makes prey more satisfying to hunt, bringing once mighty prey to a pathetic state, bleeding profusely, almost crawling to escape - to many Predators, this is the essence of an epic hunt.

When commanded properly, the Stalker is devastating. It can severely degrade enemies from long range while cloaked, all but eliminating their ability to respond in any meaningful fashion. The upgraded Stalker is even better at this role, since it can slay an entire platoon of Marines on its own, by bleeding them to just above the point of death before delivering a round of finishing blows.

(8) Brawler

If a Predator has great strength, speed, and endurance, it trains to become a Brawler. The Brawler is both a tireless scout and vicious front-line fighter. It is revered for its bravery and its ability to successfully attack any kind of foe at close range, no matter how dangerous it might be.

Default Weapon - Wrist Blades

As a matter of pride and honor, the Brawler relies upon one weapon only - its wrist blades. To many Predators, this is a humble weapon, but in truth, it is quite formidable, possessing a sharpness and strength achieved by no species save the Predators. Through its wrist blades, a skilled Brawler is a whirlwind of destruction, slicing, dismembering, and gutting enemies with alarming rapidity.

Characteristics - Channeled Fury

Once a Brawler starts attacking an opponent, it uses its training to channel its battle rage into an unrelenting stream of ruthless, cleaving blows. Only the largest, most skilled, or most heavily armored opponents can withstand this attack and actually fight back. Lesser enemies can only try to survive the assault or run from it, but not counterattack.

Characteristics - Lightning Reflexes

The Brawler is quick enough to strike leaping Facehuggers in mid-flight. This knocks the Facehugger away and often kills it in the process.

Upgrade - Glory Strike

The veteran Brawler develops an uncanny ability to deliver the perfect blow amid its furious onslaught. Such a strike does extreme damage and is frequently accompanied by the Brawler's hallmark battle cry. When a Brawler delivers a killing blow in this way, it is often spectacular - Brawlers are known to decapitate their enemies in a single strike as a method of demoralizing their subsequent victims.

The Brawler is an excellent all-around combatant. Its savage assault prevents most smaller enemies from counterattacking or escaping and its armor-slicing claws are potent against larger, more heavily armored opponents. In numbers, Brawlers can bring down almost any enemy, though sometimes without the cost efficiency of more specialized Predators. The Brawler's speed and durability also make it an excellent scout. It can often survive surprise encounters with even heavy resistance.