Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• All are in character and very serious
  • Fight takes place in the same spot Anikan and Obi wan fought Dooku in RoTS
  • Yoda and Dooku are at the most powerful levels we see them in during the clone wars.
  • Current canon versions only.
  • Win by death.

Bonus round: 3 Dookus instead of 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 ''Twice the pride, double the fall''

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda beat one dooku in a good fight, I believe that with his speed, skill, and power, he might be able to barely beat two dooku's. Yoda 5.5-6/10

Bonus round: 3 dooku's is too much for Yoda.

Red12789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think you're allowed to use multiples of the same character in a fight, though I could be wrong.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda dies

Dooku's expression is too powerful

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda dies

Dooku's expression is too powerful

only possible and reasonable answer

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda beat one dooku in a good fight, I believe that with his speed, skill, and power, he might be able to barely beat two dooku's. Yoda 5.5-6/10

This.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluedragon20 said:

This.

In all seriousness, Yoda is never beating 2 Dookus. There isn't a single Jedi/Sith during the prequel trilogy that can beat 2 Dookus.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red12789 said:

I don't think you're allowed to use multiples of the same character in a fight, though I could be wrong.

I think that rule is in place to prevent excessive threads such as ''1 million 616 Ironman's vs Post Crisis Superman'' and what not.

I don't see anything wrong with using 2 of one character against another that's above them individually. In fact this is probably a pretty good match up powerwise as well.

Red12789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red12789 said:

I think that rule is in place to prevent excessive threads such as ''1 million 616 Ironman's vs Post Crisis Superman'' and what not.

I don't see anything wrong with using 2 of one character against another that's above them individually. In fact this is probably a pretty good match up powerwise as well.

Ok then. I agree this is a good matchup

TheOverDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1-on-1, Yoda wins. But when it's 2 Dooku's, they win 10/10 times in mid-difficulty fights. Count Dooku was around Mace Windu level, and 1 Mace Windu is enough to give Yoda a hard fought fight.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrsportsguy13 said:
@thebluedragon20 said:

This.

In all seriousness, Yoda is never beating 2 Dookus. There isn't a single Jedi/Sith during the prequel trilogy that can beat 2 Dookus.

This.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Dooku & Ventress are canonically > Sidious. Yoda struggled immensely against one Dooku, he's not coming close to beating two.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Red12789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team almost every time though in solid fights

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yoda every time

G_Race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By G_Race

Team.

Yoda is not dealing with 2 Dooku's. Due to Yoda's acrobatic Ataru dominant fight style combined with his incredible speed, and diminutive size he will press Dooku for a time. Dooku is too refined, with his lightsaber and steeped with force Knowledge & its combat application.

Its the Counts of Serenno 10/10

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twice the pride, double the fall

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dookus win every time in decent fights

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I've changed my mind. Yoda is never winning this.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could get Maul, Savage, Obi-Wan and Anakin and I wouldn't be sure if they could fight 2 Dookus.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Dookus

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda.

cj_the_dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beta_Stage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda's got this. If this was their AotC incarnations, I would have given this to Dooku x2. But since this is explicitly them at their strongest during the Clone Wars, Yoda beats 2 Dooku, heck even 3. He out dueled Sidious -

No Caption Provided

He also was shown to be flat out even with Sidious in the force -

Loading Video...

The same Sidious who, during an earlier portion of the war, shows Dooku that he could kill him with a thought if he wanted to -

Loading Video...

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cj_the_dj: The gap between Yoda and Dooku is just two big, adding another Dooku isn't changing anything.

cj_the_dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beta_stage:

Yoda's got this. If this was their AotC incarnations, I would have given this to Dooku x2. But since this is explicitly them at their strongest during the Clone Wars, Yoda beats 2 Dooku, heck even 3.

What's the difference? What suggests Yoda grew?

He out dueled Sidious -

Why does this suggest he can beat two Dooku's?

He also was shown to be flat out even with Sidious in the force -

The same Sidious who, during an earlier portion of the war, shows Dooku that he could kill him with a thought if he wanted to -

That doesn't prove Sidious can kill Dooku with a thought... What you've cited is Sidious catching Dooku off guard - suddenly choking them - and then just holding him there when there's no evidence Dooku even attempted to resist. That is VS Yoda not doing that to Dooku in AOTC, and no evidence Yoda subsequently grew massively in power between the two movies.

@mattyboi:

The gap between Yoda and Dooku is just two big, adding another Dooku isn't changing anything.

On what basis?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cj_the_dj:

On what basis?

Yoda is too fast for Dooku, and Dooku's attacks aren't doing anything to him.

cj_the_dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

Yoda is too fast for Dooku, and Dooku's attacks aren't doing anything to him.

Way to be unspecific, once again. To re-post:

On what basis?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cj_the_dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cj_the_dj

@mattyboi said:

Is it really that hard to understand? I'm asking for proof, not vague claims. You say the gap between Yoda and Dooku is too big? Prove it. You say Yoda's speed is too much? Prove it. Quit responding with vague claims and no evidence - I want an actual answer.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canon: Dooku 6/10

Legends: Yoda 10/10

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MattyBoi

@cj_the_dj:

Is it really that hard to understand? I'm asking for proof, not vague claims. You say the gap between Yoda and Dooku is too big? Prove it. You say Yoda's speed is too much? Prove it. Quit responding with vague claims and no evidence - I want an actual answer.

Yoda danced around Dooku and countered anything he could do, and was beating Sidious who Dooku is fodder to.

cj_the_dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

Yoda danced around Dooku and countered anything he could do,

I wouldn't call the AOTC fight Yoda "dancing" around Dooku. They fought for 40 seconds, and Yoda didn't even defeat him - this does not prove Yoda can beat 2 Dooku's. In fact, your comment can be applied to Dooku - he likewise "countered anything" Yoda could do.

and was beating Sidious who Dooku is fodder to.

He stalemated Sidious, and you haven't proven Dooku is "fodder" to Palpatine, anyway.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cj_the_dj:

I wouldn't call the AOTC fight Yoda "dancing" around Dooku. They fought for 40 seconds, and Yoda didn't even defeat him - this does not prove Yoda can beat 2 Dooku's. In fact, your comment can be applied to Dooku - he likewise "countered anything" Yoda could do.

Dooku was clearly losing and he knew it too. He didn't counter anything, he was barely keeping up with Yoda.

He stalemated Sidious, and you haven't proven Dooku is "fodder" to Palpatine, anyway.

No Caption Provided

Show me Dooku doing something on this level, I'll wait(Sidious stalemated this power btw).

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DarthAdi

@richard96:

In canon, Dooku held his own against Yoda on Geonosis and tagged him with lighting on Tatooine. Again, two Dookus would overwhelm Yoda everytime.

When does Dooku tag Yoda with lighting?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

Dooku was clearly losing and he knew it too. He didn't counter anything, he was barely keeping up with Yoda.

What? As CJ pointed out, he kept up with Yoda for fourty seconds, parrying and evading all of his attacks and going untouched, if that's not countering I don't know what is.

Show me Dooku doing something on this level, I'll wait(Sidious stalemated this power btw).

I don't know why Dooku needs stand alone feats on that level, in AOTC Yoda didn't just force stomp Dooku, so he either isn't powerful enough to do so, or doesn't use the force offensively in character (so there's no reason to assume he will here).

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MattyBoi

@subline:

What? As CJ pointed out, he kept up with Yoda for fourty seconds, parrying and evading all of his attacks and going untouched, if that's not countering I don't know what is.

He was barely keeping up, and knew he was losing and had to run away.

I don't know why Dooku needs stand alone feats on that level, in AOTC Yoda didn't just force stomp Dooku, so he either isn't powerful enough to do so, or doesn't use the force offensively in character (so there's no reason to assume he will here).

He uses force attacks when serious(like his fight against Sidious), and he's serious here so I see no reason why he wouldn't here. Unless you're claiming that Dooku>Sidious in force power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

He was barely keeping up, and knew he was losing and had to run away.

You keep saying this but what happens on screen doesn't portray this at all, if Dooku was on his backfoot the whole time and was tagged repeatedly, then you could say he was barely keeping up. But neither of these things happen, the facts are Dooku fought against Yoda with clear parity and isn't such a low end threat as you're suggesting.

He uses force attacks when serious(like his fight against Sidious), and he's serious here so I see no reason why he wouldn't here. Unless you're claiming that Dooku>Sidious in force power.

He primarily uses the force against Sidious in defense or as a counter to Sidious' force attacks, if Yoda does indeed use the force offensively IC and is way more powerful than Dooku as you're implying. This leaves the question of why he didn't just force stomp Dooku in AOTC.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline:

You keep saying this but what happens on screen doesn't portray this at all, if Dooku was on his backfoot the whole time and was tagged repeatedly, then you could say he was barely keeping up. But neither of these things happen, the facts are Dooku fought against Yoda with clear parity and isn't such a low end threat as you're suggesting.

Dooku is literally struggling to keep up, you can see it in his face that he's barely keeping up.

He primarily uses the force against Sidious in defense or as a counter to Sidious' force attacks, if Yoda does indeed use the force offensively IC and is way more powerful than Dooku as you're implying. This leaves the question of why he didn't just force stomp Dooku in AOTC.

He literally started out the fight with a force push against Sidious. I have no idea why he didn't use the force against Dooku, but it's definitely not because he was "too strong" like you're implying. Unless you think Dooku>Sidious which makes no sense at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

Dooku is literally struggling to keep up, you can see it in his face that he's barely keeping up.

Ugh, now you're just repeating yourself and ignoring my points. We're not going to get anywhere if you continue like this.

He literally started out the fight with a force push against Sidious. I have no idea why he didn't use the force against Dooku, but it's definitely not because he was "too strong" like you're implying. Unless you think Dooku>Sidious which makes no sense at all.

He doesn't exactly use the Force Push as a form of offense, rather as an opportunity to gain some space and gather his bearings, as well as possibly recover from the Lightning Blast he was hit with. It should go without saying that a Standard Force Push isn't exactly the most offensive way to use the Force.

If you have no idea why Yoda didn't use the force against Dooku, then why are the two possible explanations for this that I gave not plausible? You say Yoda being unable to just dominate Dooku with the Force is "definitely not" true, but if Yoda does use the force offensively in character. Then there's no reason why he wouldn't have here if Dooku was so inferior to him in this aspect.

I'm not implying that Dooku > Sidious, in fact I'm not even implying that Dooku is equal to Yoda in the Force, simply that there isn't a sizable disparity in Yoda / Dooku's Power in the Force. So Yoda being able to overwhelm two Dookus with the Force just seems like a ridiculous notion to me.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MattyBoi

@subline:

He doesn't exactly use the Force Push as a form of offense, rather as an opportunity to gain some space and gather his bearings, as well as possibly recover from the Lightning Blast he was hit with. It should go without saying that a Standard Force Push isn't exactly the most offensive way to use the Force.

If he's serious he will definitely force push in offense. It may not be the most offensive way, but is more than enough to one shot Dooku.

If you have no idea why Yoda didn't use the force against Dooku, then why are the two possible explanations for this that I gave not plausible? You say Yoda being unable to just dominate Dooku with the Force is "definitely not" true, but if Yoda does use the force offensively in character. Then there's no reason why he wouldn't have here if Dooku was so inferior to him in this aspect.

Because the two explanations you gave arent valid. He's definitely not "too strong" for force attacks to work, and he DOES use the force offensively when serious.

I'm not implying that Dooku > Sidious, in fact I'm not even implying that Dooku is equal to Yoda in the Force, simply that there isn't a sizable disparity in Yoda / Dooku's Power in the Force. So Yoda being able to overwhelm two Dookus with the Force just seems like a ridiculous notion to me.

How is Dooku comparable to Yoda in the force? Unless you can show me Dooku lifting a mountain effortlessly I see no reason how they're comparable and why Yoda just can't ragdoll Dooku or one shot him with the force.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

If he's serious he will definitely force push in offense. It may not be the most offensive way, but is more than enough to one shot Dooku.

I don't think a Force Push would one shot Dooku but more importantly I don't think Yoda's Power in the Force is enough to suggest that two Dooku's won't be able to defend against the Force Push with their combined power in the Force. But this is something we're still debating, so I'll move on fro here.

Because the two explanations you gave arent valid. He's definitely not "too strong" for force attacks to work, and he DOES use the force offensively when serious.

If you're implying that Yoda was not serious against Dooku, you've provided no basis for this being true.

How is Dooku comparable to Yoda in the force? Unless you can show me Dooku lifting a mountain effortlessly I see no reason how they're comparable and why Yoda just can't ragdoll Dooku or one shot him with the force.

I've said this multiple times but if Yoda was truly capable of this there's no reason he wouldn't have done so in AOTC.

I've lost interest in continuing this debate since we're not getting anywhere with this, you just seem to be repeating the exact same points in every post rather than actually addressing mine.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline:

I don't think a Force Push would one shot Dooku but more importantly I don't think Yoda's Power in the Force is enough to suggest that two Dooku's won't be able to defend against the Force Push with their combined power in the Force. But this is something we're still debating, so I'll move on fro here.

Show me Dooku doing something on the level of lifting a mountain, if you cant then he's getting one shotted.

If you're implying that Yoda was not serious against Dooku, you've provided no basis for this being true.

He didn't use any force attacks, and was only trying to save Anakin and Kenobi.

I've said this multiple times but if Yoda was truly capable of this there's no reason he wouldn't have done so in AOTC.

Well you explained it yourself: It's not something he would do in character, only when serious he would do this. That's the only explanation that would make sense since his force attacks worked on Sidious and Sidious>>>Dooku.

I've lost interest in continuing this debate since we're not getting anywhere with this, you just seem to be repeating the exact same points in every post rather than actually addressing mine.

I have addressed yours, and you can only counter my points with headcanon.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku + Ventress is canonically a Sidious-busting duo:

"Sidious knew that, should Asajj become any more powerful, the combined might of Dooku and Ventress could overthrow him."

-- The Official Star Wars Fact Files Relaunched #67

But two Dookus can't take Yoda? Lol.

Dooku was already equal with Yoda in AOTC, two of them stomp ROTS Yoda.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

Dooku is comparable to Yoda in the Force because they were portrayed as equals in AOTC. While Yoda may be more powerful than him by ROTS, he's not stomping one, much less 2 of Dooku.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous:

Dooku is comparable to Yoda in the Force because they were portrayed as equals in AOTC. While Yoda may be more powerful than him by ROTS, he's not stomping one, much less 2 of Dooku.

Lol how are they portrayed as equals? Dooku is struggling to keep up with his "equal"? Dooku has to run away from his "equal"?