nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Movie versions, standard gear, in-character, and the fight is to the death or incapacitation. All abilities are allowed. The fight takes place in downtown New York City, there are no civilians around, and they start 20 yards away. Who wins and why?

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MrUnsmiley

Thor 9/10. Unless by some miracle Dooku manages to tag him and lop a few limbs off.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor 9/10. Unless by some miracle Dooku manages to tag him and lop a few limbs off.

DesolatorStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DesolatorStorm

Count Dooku starts off with force lightning. Thor: "What kind of lighting was that?" Then obliterates Dooku with his own lightning. /fight.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku. He has a Lokiesque mind that Thor always seems to fall for. He gets behind him and its done.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hatemalingsia

Thor, could go to Count Dooku if Thor treated him as a normal human being.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Noone301994

Thor wins.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Thor doesn't have the speed. One mind trick, a quick flip, and Thor's decapitated.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Dooku.

• Thor's lightning is useless against Dooku Farsight, Speed, Tutaminis, and Lightsaber.
  • Thor's AOE ground quack is countered by a simple force jump. Also thor in character rarely if ever uses that long charge up of a move lol.
  • Thor's Hammer is like wise dodged for same reasons of Force Speed and Farsight.
  • Thor has no durability to tank a Lightsaber.
  • Thor has no counter to TK to pull, push, or throw Thor off balance.
  • Thor still needs to breath from what I seen. Force Choke to cut off air with TK.
  • Thor is not skilled or fast enough to deal with Dooku in close combat.
  • Thor flight, which is one directional and pathetic, is countered by TK.

Thor really has no chance. LOL at the Thor wank on here. Guy cant even beat Spider Man in a Marvel Comic Gauntlet, but beats Dooku? Even Disney Canon Dooku? Wow.

@uugieboogie:heh, this is a nice topic to get in a debate with ya this time. Please do counter my points.

@montaq said:

This Thor doesn't have the speed. One mind trick, a quick flip, and Thor's decapitated.

Pretty much.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By serpinethegreen
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@serpinethegreen said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

Movie dooku hasnt been shown doing half of that.

Yeah he has. This is canon Dooku. He done all this, but the Mind trick in battle, that was out of battle.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

It isn't canon dooku. It's movie dooku. The clone wars may be canon. But it isn't one of the movies.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@serpinethegreen said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

It isn't canon dooku. It's movie dooku. The clone wars may be canon. But it isn't one of the movies.

Until stated only Movie Feats, then its canon. Anything Canon to the movies would be used. Unless your suggesting someone is attempting to nerf Dooku out of Spite? I mean why not limit Thor to his movies, and not the Avenger films right? Their not thor movies, though canon to Thor lamo.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By serpinethegreen

@sirfizzwhizz:

It literally says in the title:

"Count Dooku vs Thor (Movie Versions)"

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku.

• Thor's lightning is useless against Dooku Farsight, Speed, Tutaminis, and Lightsaber.
  • Thor's AOE ground quack is countered by a simple force jump. Also thor in character rarely if ever uses that long charge up of a move lol.
  • Thor's Hammer is like wise dodged for same reasons of Force Speed and Farsight.
  • Thor still needs to breath from what I seen. Force Choke to cut off air with TK.

Thor really has no chance. LOL at the Thor wank on here. Guy cant even beat Spider Man in a Marvel Comic Gauntlet, but beats Dooku? Even Disney Canon Dooku? Wow.

@uugieboogie:heh, this is a nice topic to get in a debate with ya this time. Please do counter my points.

@montaq said:

Pretty much.

You mean after you ran away last time, had an argument without any proof, ignored all my proof, and have shown all day you have a certain dislike for the character I have to back? Why waste my time? lol.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@uugieboogie: Ran away? I made my points, and countered yours. Dont be scared now the clear winner is Dooku, which you cannot argue against. Although it is a lost battle for ya. Go hide then.

@serpinethegreen said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

It literally says in the title:

"Count Dooku vs Thor (Movie Versions)"

Then i guess Thor is limited to his strict Movies right? Were not counting other Canon feats outside "Thor" movies yes? That is what your argument is? Sad thing Clone Wars show is a movie too. Called The Clone Wars. With Dooku.

No Caption Provided

Guess that counts though the show that it goes with dont now right? Really guy? Your argument is we ignor the canon with the films? Not buying that thought unless specified what feats can or cannot be used.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

You don't need to be hostile. It simply says "movie versions" I took that as live action because of the picture & title.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

You don't need to be hostile. It simply says "movie versions" I took that as live action because of the picture & title.

Well I would always consider Canon regardless the stated source. Its like stating Udon Task Master, we would not forget his other feats just because we stated a specific time period or comic run. Or stating Metal Gear Solid 2 Solid Snake. We dont forget the first few games, and canon Comics to that Game. That is my point. Movie version is vague enough, especially when 90% of casual fans have no clue the difference between Legends and Canon.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By serpinethegreen

@sirfizzwhizz:

I understand that. I was just basing it on the op/title. Perhaps I am being overly pernickety. Or maybe im right. Either way there's no point fighting on it. I'll say movie dooku loses. Full Canon dooku wins. Legends dooku stomps.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sirfizzwhizz:

I understand that. I was just basing it on the op/title. Perhaps I am being overly pernickety. Or maybe im right. Either way there's no point fighting on it. I'll say movie dooku loses. Full Canon dooku wins. Legends dooku stomps.

All true.

evilking00007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Dooku loses to Thor. Old EU Dooku has a better chance against Thor than movie version.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I can. Thor busted a city, count dooku never busted anything close to that :p

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Count

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@haoalchemist: Thor never busted a city though, it was Vibranium and Iron Man that really did it ;)

DesolatorStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku.

@montaq said:

Pretty much.

1. Thor's lightning makes Dooku's look like a tiny spark. Movie feats for Dooku deflecting energy that can obliterate ships?

2. Point.

3. Doubtful. This is, after, what he uses to fly at high speeds.

4. Doesn't need to. He can simply hit it with his hammer, slamming it into Dooku. Dooku has no strength feats to prevent Thor from overpowering him.

5. Well, if he's flying, Dooku's not going to be exactly able to redirect him effectively, and during this time, Thor could do ranged attacks. Dooku also lacks counters to being hurled by tornadoes.

6. We haven't seen him deprived of oxygen, so no.

7. In your opinion. Thor's an ancient warrior, and not some brute with a hammer. Also, movie versions of Jedi can be hit by humans, so............

8. He can fly through the Destroyer's beam, but he absolutely can't just fly through Dooku's movie TK? Ok then.

No, in this case, it's you wanking Dooku, and people saying Thor are people that have an accurate idea of his abilities.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@desolatorstorm:

No Caption Provided

1. Thor's lightning makes Dooku's look like a tiny spark. Movie feats for Dooku deflecting energy that can obliterate ships?

Who gives damn? Thor's lightning cannot harm Dooku if Dooku's Lightsaber absorbs it. The Lightsaber in canon has deflected shots from star freighter canons that would take down a Leviathan, and the Lightsaber withstands those blasts. Absorbing Thor's lightning is nothing.

2. Point.

AOE attacks from Thor are not only useless but fatal. Get with the program mate.

3. Doubtful. This is, after, what he uses to fly at high speeds.

Why not? I seen its speed. Its not that fast when thrown by feats. Dooku on the other hand has precog, and speed to out do Anakin who dodges Blaster Canons after they are fired in canon. Reacted to electricity after it is fired at him. Dooku was faster most of the show. Hammer throwing is a waste move, and allows Dooku to close the gap at best.

4. Doesn't need to. He can simply hit it with his hammer, slamming it into Dooku. Dooku has no strength feats to prevent Thor from overpowering him.

LMAO, you assume Thor can hit Dooku when Anakin and Obi Wan cannot?

No Caption Provided

What a joke.

5. Well, if he's flying, Dooku's not going to be exactly able to redirect him effectively, and during this time, Thor could do ranged attacks. Dooku also lacks counters to being hurled by tornadoes.

Thor cannot attack when Flying, at all.All he can do is ram people. not effective as Dooku would side step and cut Thor in half lol.

6. We haven't seen him deprived of oxygen, so no.

I never seen my self deprived of oxygen, guess I can survive drowning? That is the lamest argument I seen lol. Burden of proof is on you to show me he does not need to breath mate.

7. In your opinion. Thor's an ancient warrior, and not some brute with a hammer. Also, movie versions of Jedi can be hit by humans, so............

Correction, Movie Jedi can be hit by the top fighters of the Galaxy. I think MCU Cap or Gamora would do better than Thor, because they have feats of bullet speed timing, and skill feats unlike Thor. Then there is the argument of jobbing and low showings, so I can also state by high end and average feats your trying to low ball making you look more foolish in this.

8. He can fly through the Destroyer's beam, but he absolutely can't just fly through Dooku's movie TK? Ok then.

What feats does the Destoyer Beam have over Dooku TK? All it ever did was blown back a car. Hell Thor could barely match strength with Iron Man and Hulk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dooku TK is more superior in force to all that. Deal with it.

No, in this case, it's you wanking Dooku, and people saying Thor are people that have an accurate idea of his abilities.

In this case you proven a lack of sense and knowledge on the material. Come back when you have real points.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for kindofcomicdaniel
kindofcomicdaniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The truth is that Thor is a bad fighter. Anyone with basic h2h combat can dismantle Thor in secs.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The truth is that Thor is a bad fighter. Anyone with basic h2h combat can dismantle Thor in secs.

There are a series of highly trained SHIELD agents who disagree with you.

kindofcomicdaniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf said:
@kindofcomicdaniel said:

There are a series of highly trained SHIELD agents who disagree with you.

How good are these guys? Do you have any feats? I don`t watch the show.

edit - the op said to use only versions of the films. So, no.

Avatar image for foster_son168np
Foster_son168np

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kindofcomicdaniel: That happened in the first Thor movie, not the show. Coulson explicitly stated those were some of most highly trained dudes in the business. Also, in Avengers, we saw just how lethal a unit of Shield agents could be during the Helicarrier sequence, proving that they have high standards of training. Unless you're some kind ninja hyper-badass, I don't think you'll be taking down Thor any time soon.

kindofcomicdaniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kindofcomicdaniel: That happened in the first Thor movie, not the show. Coulson explicitly stated those were some of most highly trained dudes in the business. Also, in Avengers, we saw just how lethal a unit of Shield agents could be during the Helicarrier sequence, proving that they have high standards of training. Unless you're some kind ninja hyper-badass, I don't think you'll be taking down Thor any time soon.

I saw the movie Thor, and the only thing I saw were big brutes with big muscles. And Thor defeated them in a mud bath, with punches and kicks. Nothing amazing.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@foster_son168np said:

I saw the movie Thor, and the only thing I saw were big brutes with big muscles. And Thor defeated them in a mud bath, with punches and kicks. Nothing amazing.

No Caption Provided

More Thor wanking. I guess Thor can match Black Widow or Cap in skill lmao.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#39  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Can Thor just do a tornado like he did in the first movie?

Foster_son168np

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kindofcomicdaniel: The fact that Thor was fighting a massive brute of a man in a mud-pit and was still able to muster the strength to drop-kick him with zero momentum shows how strong he is.

As for skill, just look at Winter Soldier. In that movie, a group of Shield/HYDRA agents were able to cause Cap trouble. And Thor was beating those guys with ease even without his powers.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@ultrastarkiller said:

Can Thor just do a tornado like he did in the first movie?

You mean the whirl wind that require Thor to spin his hammer in the middle of it to make? He would get TK away, that took way too much time, over a minuet to be exact lol. Also that Whirlwind could barely lift cars. Hardly threatening.

@foster_son168np said:

@kindofcomicdaniel: The fact that Thor was fighting a massive brute of a man in a mud-pit and was still able to muster the strength to drop-kick him with zero momentum shows how strong he is.

As for skill, just look at Winter Soldier. In that movie, a group of Shield/HYDRA agents were able to cause Cap trouble. And Thor was beating those guys with ease even without his powers.

You mean the 10 guys with special magnetic gauntlets, and fought Cap in a small space, but still got pawned is proof of Thor who fought prepless guys one at a time, and had issues with one black guy at the end? Yeah, real comparable.

Loading Video...

This is remotly as good as...

Loading Video...

This?

Not at all mate.

Foster_son168np

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm not saying the circumstances are the same, but this thread isn't Cap vs human Thor, unfortunately. I'm just using it to illustrate the fact the Shield agents are more skilled than you're giving them credit for.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm not saying the circumstances are the same, but this thread isn't Cap vs human Thor, unfortunately. I'm just using it to illustrate the fact the Shield agents are more skilled than you're giving them credit for.

They were skilled in what? they were not stated Hand to Hand fighters. Pasco Swat Team is skilled as hell. Not in hand to hand. Vague statement backed by no proof of this "skill" is not a good showing.

Dooku is the most Skilled Jedo of the Galaxy, and proves this with skill preform moves, against foes who in turn have establish skill feats.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor throws his hammer, Dooku dodges, Mjiolnir comes back and shatters his spine.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Thor throws his hammer, Dooku dodge, hammer comes back, Dooku Precog allows him to dodge again, Thor gets hammer in time to get cut in half. Facts

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More and more people say Thor, but no reasons to counter Dooku pawning Thor.

Whats more funny is that Dooku and Vader tied the battle of the week with Thor, Cap, and Iron Man. So its all good.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers