nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Count Dooku has no offensive use of the Force (he can use it internally for augmentation and precog). Worror is here providing Battle Meditation for Raskta (Worror can't be attacked, hurt, killed, or removed). The fight is to the death. Both are equipped with their lightsabers.

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you hate Raskta? :(

Tulak_Naga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That girl is awkward to rank tbh. Still go with Dooku.

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyranus

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banthabot: Lol I don't hate Raskta. I just struggle to place her tbh

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She puts up a fight, particularly because she has a BM amp and Dooku can't ragdoll the crap of her per the rules. But Dooku's got dis imo.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themuser: Is it really possible to evaluate Raskta in battles without her BM amp?

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheMuser
Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Honestly, I'd side Raskta. Her sheer speed in this state is pretty insane, and with BM amping her I have a hard time seeing her tiring.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyranus, every time.

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Bane wankers believe otherwise.

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tulak_Naga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperordmb: Yeaaaaaah.....I feel like I will actually lean towards her. I feel like she can secure a victory on accolades alone training her entire life with sabers, plus being echani, plus being amped by BM.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku 10/10.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Honestly, I'd side Raskta. Her sheer speed in this state is pretty insane, and with BM amping her I have a hard time seeing her tiring.

None of her speed feats are better than the Count's, or even someone like Pre-TCW Grievous, whom Dooku routinely defeated with ease. Grievous also had virtually unlimited stamina.

Avatar image for deactivated-5be183e26f3e9
deactivated-5be183e26f3e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyranus.

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Aside from levying half a dozen strikes in less than the time it took Bane to cover 2 meters when he was running fast enough to blitz an unamped Farfalla.

Avatar image for deactivated-60cfeed0de1b0
deactivated-60cfeed0de1b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperordmb said:

None of her speed feats are better than the Count's, or even someone like Pre-TCW Grievous, whom Dooku routinely defeated with ease. Grievous also had virtually unlimited stamina.

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeditraining101:

@shootingnova: Aside from levying half a dozen strikes in less than the time it took Bane to cover 2 meters when he was running fast enough to blitz an unamped Farfalla.

See, I can quote posts too.

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku every single time. If you want to defeat Dooku in a duel, you have to combine speed with brute Force, (i.e. Zonakin), and Raskta may have the speed, but she won't have anything close to the strength. Dooku is perhaps the greatest Form II master that we've seen in SW. Only Yoda was greater than Dooku at dueling, and Mace Windu was the only other person who could equal him.

Raskta may have slaughtered numerous amounts of Sith during the fight against the Brotherhood, but how great were those Sith? Not that great, as it was the weakness of the Brotherhood that led Bane to destroy the entire order himself. So, she may have killed scores of fodder Sith, sure. But, Dooku is not fodder. Dooku is equal to or greater than Bane in the Force, and definitely greater in sabers. Dooku has 70 + years of dueling experience, as well as the feats of ROFLSTOMPING Kenobi and Skywalker in AOTC, fighting on par with Yoda, casually defeating Grievous, casually defeating Ventress and Vos at the same time, etc.

TL;DR-Raskta can't get past Dooku's defense, and his bladework is far too precise. He WILL land a killing blow, it's just a matter of him picking his moment.

Avatar image for deactivated-60cfeed0de1b0
deactivated-60cfeed0de1b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aside from levying half a dozen strikes in less than the time it took Bane to cover 2 meters when he was running fast enough to blitz an unamped Farfalla.

The text explicitly notes that she had neutralized his attack, meaning that the charge would've stopped. So she never landed the half a dozen strikes in less time than Bane could reach Farfalla, since his initial charge was neutralized to begin with.

Raska's blue blades flickered too quickly for the eye to see, neutralizing her enemy's initial, wild attack then landing half a dozen lethal blows to his chest and abdomen.

Source: Darth Bane: Rule of Two
Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: That means his lightsaber strike... or did you conveniently miss the next sentence in that quote?

Raska's blue blades flickered too quickly for the eye to see, neutralizing her enemy's initial, wild attack then landing half a dozen lethal blows to his chest and abdomen. But instead of toppling, the big man kept coming, never even breaking stride.

Rule of Two
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperordmb: I actually did, in fact. Embarrassing. Where's the quote for it being two meters, though?

Not that this is better than Pre-TCW Grievous' showings, anyway.

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Emperordmb

@shootingnova: if Raskta's within striking speed of Bane, and she hits him six times before he reaches her, that's within two meters. (Unless of course she's freakin Slenderman or something).

And not really tbh. Landing six strikes before Bane running fast enough to blitz a Jedi can cover two meters is above even ROTS Grievous's striking speed.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShootingNova

@emperordmb: Untrue. Obi-Wan in RotS could deflect omnidirectional blaster fire from an entire droid army, and he still couldn't move remotely as fast as Grievous.

And as with Raskta, speed alone doesn't allow Grievous the ability to overcome any foe, since Dooku routinely beat him with ease. So you'll have to give me more for Raskta than her speed if you want me to take your word for her defeating Dooku. On the other hand, I can cite Dooku contending with Yoda or RotS Anakin + Obi-Wan, characters who dwarf Raskta in combative ability.