Council of Ricks vs Council of Reeds

#1 Edited by majin77 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep: 1 Year Each

Morals Off

Bloodlust On

No Knowledge of One Another

Win by KO/Death

Gear: Anything they can get in their Universe/Dimension or other ones. (No God Like Weapons, Infinity Gauntlet, etc.)

Every Member is included in each Council. C-137 Rick and 616 Reed or considered Members in this battle. No Infinity Gauntlets.

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Miss_America_ (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

Blessed be the Council of Ricks ∩(︶▽︶)∩

They shall smite their inferior foes and those who die in battle shall enter Valhalla \(^-^)/

#3 Posted by antiwhipped (439 posts) - - Show Bio

Several universes are the loser.

#5 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever wins we lose

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
#6 Posted by StardustCrusader (3148 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed stomps honestly.

#7 Posted by comicace3 (12437 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back rick, but my universe ends up getting destroyed in the process.

#8 Posted by majin77 (430 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by comicace3 (12437 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by juiceboks (25119 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeds most definitely. 616 Reed alone has Celestial killing weapons just lying around, can't imagine what he and all the others could bring with a years time.

#11 Posted by Chair-Sama (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

the council of ricks should be sufficient with 1 year of prep.

it would be a hard battle. and many universes would be completely crumbled. but in the end, rick doesnt lose.

#12 Posted by slimj87d (15680 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeds most definitely. 616 Reed alone has Celestial killing weapons just lying around, can't imagine what he and all the others could bring with a years time.

616 Reed isn't part of or withdrew from their group IIRC.

#13 Posted by juiceboks (25119 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by majin77 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: @slimj87d:I had said that C-137 Rick (Mainstream Rick) and Earth 616 (Mainstream Reed) were both included in this battle.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
#15 Posted by StardustCrusader (3148 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering both 616 Reed and Ultimate Reed have made weapons that destroy universes, or have destroyed universes (Secret Wars), yeah, a army of Reeds lol stomp

#17 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

What the guy above me said

This is a lolstomp in the Reed's favor

#18 Posted by comicace3 (12437 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering both 616 Reed and Ultimate Reed have made weapons that destroy universes, or have destroyed universes (Secret Wars), yeah, a army of Reeds lol stomp

Rick created a universe just to fuel his car, he's also casually created a bomb that wiped out an entire species.

#19 Posted by comicace3 (12437 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously has no one watched the show?

#20 Posted by juiceboks (25119 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: A mini universe with unknown proportions.

#21 Posted by comicace3 (12437 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by juiceboks (25119 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: Reed's done that several times.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Creating dimensions and universes won't help Rick or Reed in this battle.

#23 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: as said above, Reed done the same. Big whoop.

#24 Posted by comicace3 (12437 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: So then why did you bring it up?

@juiceboks: Who here is denying that he didn't? Also no where did I say that it was going to be useful, my reply was a direct one to SFW when he brought that up. They are clearly on the same caliber intellectually. Which is why I said what I said.

#25 Posted by Chair-Sama (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Rick created a universe just to fuel his car, he's also casually created a bomb that wiped out an entire species.

creating an destroying universes is nothing to the standard rick. Like stated his card runs on one.

in literally a few seconds he was able to create a virus that almost instantly infected the entire planet earth, turning every single one of them into mantis creature. then again, within about 30 seconds created a even stronger virus that ended up turning the species again into chroninburgs. and this is within a minute to create this.

the Dude took a simple pistol and Modified it to shoot across timezones at himself when ever he feels they are out to get him.

He created a neutrino bomb, which would wipe out the species in a fraction of a second, Power suit that he can equip him and morty with, with a pod to bring them that moves FTL.

knows the formula for dark matter, On top of his Portal gun, allowing him to go to any location in the multiverse almost instantly.

He even has a helmet that literally enhances the IQ of anything wearing it. so for the entire year he can double his own IQ and intelligence for this prep.

Reed is extremely smart, but i don't think the Reed has ever had to deal with somebody as intelligent, or as truly unpredictable as Rick. Rick's weapons are not as OP or powerful, because they are usually more unique and situation specific. and with hundred of ricks and Rick C-137 is going to be OP.

#26 Posted by comicace3 (12437 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

creating an destroying universes is nothing to the standard rick. Like stated his card runs on one.

in literally a few seconds he was able to create a virus that almost instantly infected the entire planet earth, turning every single one of them into mantis creature. then again, within about 30 seconds created a even stronger virus that ended up turning the species again into chroninburgs. and this is within a minute to create this.

the Dude took a simple pistol and Modified it to shoot across timezones at himself when ever he feels they are out to get him.

He created a neutrino bomb, which would wipe out the species in a fraction of a second, Power suit that he can equip him and morty with, with a pod to bring them that moves FTL.

knows the formula for dark matter, On top of his Portal gun, allowing him to go to any location in the multiverse almost instantly.

He even has a helmet that literally enhances the IQ of anything wearing it. so for the entire year he can double his own IQ and intelligence for this prep.

Reed is extremely smart, but i don't think the Reed has ever had to deal with somebody as intelligent, or as truly unpredictable as Rick. Rick's weapons are not as OP or powerful, because they are usually more unique and situation specific. and with hundred of ricks and Rick C-137 is going to be OP.

I wouldn't go that far. I mean I do think it is a close battle. I just don't agree that it is a stomp.

#27 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6941 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got to say the Council of Rick's take this but a ton of multiverses will be destroyed as a result of the battle. Also is one side allowed to make peace treaties? Because I could see them working out their problems eventually

#28 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@chair-sama: and?

Ultimate Reed, has proven immune to death from the Molecule Man (Multiversal being) and Phoenix Force.

Ultimate Reed also made cosmic cubes that can do EVERYTHING you just said with a thought. Reality Warping and Time at its best.

Ultimate Reed as well normal Reed has map out most of the Marvel Multiverse before Secrete Wars.

Both Reeds can stretch their brains to be smarter.

Both reeds also time travel or able to turn a year into thousands for prep.

Nothing you said really is "omgwth" here.

#29 Posted by Chair-Sama (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

@chair-sama: and?

Ultimate Reed, has proven immune to death from the Molecule Man (Multiversal being) and Phoenix Force.

and rick is neither molecule man nor the phoenix force. saying they vecuase they couldn't kill him that he cant be killed in a NLF and is completely baseless.

Not thats its probable, but if lets say, rick went and literally destroyed every universe in the marvel multiverse that contained a Reed Richards, and he did it in a time era in each where reed was not alive, he, technically speaking would have "killed" reed, by erasing his existence before it happens.

and there are other ways to "kill" or beat somebody, that doesnt involve death. like again, erasing somebodies very existence, trapping somebody in a micro verse contained in an infinite number of other micro verses, and many other things that I'm sure either rick or reed richards can think of.

Ultimate Reed also made cosmic cubes that can do EVERYTHING you just said with a thought. Reality Warping and Time at its best.

the cube effects reality but last time i checked it does NOT control time. please post scans of this please.

on top of that, After reed used the cube against thanos, and thanos then basically killing himself with it, he attempted to get rid of it for a reason (despite the events that happened then due to the paradox of that action) and i doubt he would then create a Cosmic cube and risk letting somebody like rick get his hands on it, as unlike thanos, rick with his intellect would take that cosmic cube and easily find a way around what Reed did to it, and be smart enough to use Reeds very own creation back at him.

Ultimate Reed as well normal Reed has map out most of the Marvel Multiverse before Secrete Wars.

there is a difference between mapping out the multiverse and literally being able to take a single step and be ANYWHERE in the multiverse.

and that statement alone is funny, mapping out most of the multiverse would mean that the multiverse has a limit.

where as the multiverse in Rick and Morty is an infinite number of universes. you can not map out even a large portion of infinity, because it never ends.

but the fact is, not only has rick basically done the same with his portal gun, but it ALSO allows him to go to any place in any universe. so far we have not seen a limit to this.

i mean shit, he could use it to instantly teleport a good chunk of the Reeds directly into a Universe where thanos was NOT killed by the cosmic cube and did gain control of it and see where that gets some of them.

Both Reeds can stretch their brains to be smarter.

........which rick can also basically do.

both reeds also time travel or able to turn a year into thousands for prep.

And?

Rick can freeze time instantly. as seen a few times, including after a huge party, he froze time for 3 months before he unfroze it. he has also personally beat ups fourth dimensional timetraveller who was going to imprison rick for messing with time.

hell rick himself has an entire box filled with time travel devices but he does not use them as in the Rick and Morty verse, even slightly messing with time causes massive paradox's and time itself splits and multiplies.

so congrats that Reed can time travel, when rick can instantly freeze him in time the very second he tries to do so, and Rick has experience fighting time travelers who do it a hell of a lot more casually then Reed does.

Nothing you said really is "omgwth" here.

and nothing that you have mentioned reed doing is anything that rick hasn't already done, excluding the cosmic cube specifically, which was a plot specific point to kill thanos in the ultimate universe.

its ironic that a small part of ricks very character is a joke on Reed Richards himself.

#30 Posted by green_skaar (12874 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by OrdinaryAlan (6717 posts) - - Show Bio

...I'm not sure actually. It would be an interesting battle. I don't think it's a stomp in either's favor.

#32 Posted by BlueHope (2681 posts) - - Show Bio

Reeds stomp

#33 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@chair-sama:Sigh, you cant win this you know?

and rick is neither molecule man nor the phoenix force. saying they vecuase they couldn't kill him that he cant be killed in a NLF and is completely baseless.

So how is Rick killing what Molecule Man and Phoenix could not? Short answer? He cant.

the cube effects reality but last time i checked it does NOT control time. please post scans of this please.

Cube Freezing people in a time like stasis that no one had memories of, and ripping time portal back to the past.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Other tech of reed that manipulate time.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

on top of that, After reed used the cube against thanos, and thanos then basically killing himself with it, he attempted to get rid of it for a reason (despite the events that happened then due to the paradox of that action) and i doubt he would then create a Cosmic cube and risk letting somebody like rick get his hands on it, as unlike thanos, rick with his intellect would take that cosmic cube and easily find a way around what Reed did to it, and be smart enough to use Reeds very own creation back at him.

What the hell are you going on about? The Cube never harmed anyone. thanos killed himself after Reed trick Thanos in letting the cube kill him. This same Cube was kept around in blue print form by Ultimate Reed, which is how Red Skull got his own Cube, from Reed's blue prints.

there is a difference between mapping out the multiverse and literally being able to take a single step and be ANYWHERE in the multiverse.

Yep, and Ultimate Reed has open portals to all those Universes fine too lol. Ultimate Reed has blwon away 50+ Universes before secrete wars, open portals to Z-Zone universe, Supreme Power Universe, Marvel Zombie Universe, 616 Universe, and more. Him and Ultimate Iron Man use to portal hop to other universes for kicks.

and that statement alone is funny, mapping out most of the multiverse would mean that the multiverse has a limit.

where as the multiverse in Rick and Morty is an infinite number of universes. you can not map out even a large portion of infinity, because it never ends.

Infinite universes huh? So does Marvel, the difference is some Universes have been recently born or awaiting to be born and others perish. So there is technically inffinit in Marvel which is part of real world Multiverse theories. So you really have no argument there.

but the fact is, not only has rick basically done the same with his portal gun, but it ALSO allows him to go to any place in any universe. so far we have not seen a limit to this.

i mean shit, he could use it to instantly teleport a good chunk of the Reeds directly into a Universe where thanos was NOT killed by the cosmic cube and did gain control of it and see where that gets some of them.

Ultimate Reed via Cube can transport to anywhere in universes, and his own teleport technology has shown pin point accuracy to other universes and time points. So again, you got NOTHING over Reed here.

........which rick can also basically do.

No he cant. Show me where he can make duplicates of himself and stretch his brain.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Riiiight. Now you fanboying.

And?

Rick can freeze time instantly. as seen a few times, including after a huge party, he froze time for 3 months before he unfroze it. he has also personally beat ups fourth dimensional timetraveller who was going to imprison rick for messing with time.

hell rick himself has an entire box filled with time travel devices but he does not use them as in the Rick and Morty verse, even slightly messing with time causes massive paradox's and time itself splits and multiplies.

so congrats that Reed can time travel, when rick can instantly freeze him in time the very second he tries to do so, and Rick has experience fighting time travelers who do it a hell of a lot more casually then Reed does.

You say Rick can freeze time, but so can Reed, only he does it better. After all, Reed has super speed reaction time over peak speed Rick. Wow, your trying so hard.

No Caption Provided

Able to process a threat and physically wrap around a giant Iron Man mech in a millisecond.

and nothing that you have mentioned reed doing is anything that rick hasn't already done, excluding the cosmic cube specifically, which was a plot specific point to kill thanos in the ultimate universe.

You clearly have no clue what the Cosmic Cube arc was. You surely did not read it. Thanos wanted Reed to make the Cube, and take it. Reed manage to trick Thanos to kill himself, an immortal being with a relationship with death, with it.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

The Cube works by responding to the willed thoughts of a person. In his fight vs Thanos, he took off the safety switch, and the Cube responded to subconscious thoughts. Thanos always wanted to die, but figure he could not, and the Cube acted on this. Nothing more or less.

its ironic that a small part of ricks very character is a joke on Reed Richards himself.

Except Reed and his alternate versions feats are simply better. They been doing insane shit with crackpot science for 60+ years. Rick has what, 3 seasons of "meh" episodes. He does not compare.

#34 Edited by Amendment50 (16026 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically an issue of, Rick doesn't have feats as high end as Reed, but the feats of super science he does have are on an easier, more casual and ultimately more toon-force-y level which suggests that he may be capable of more with equal prep than Reed.

#35 Posted by majin77 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Is Ultimate Reed aka the Maker apart of the Council of Reeds? I don't remember him ever being apart of it

#36 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

The council of Reeds wins.

#37 Posted by ChildoftheAtom (943 posts) - - Show Bio

Had to bump this. But honestly the 1 year of prep thing makes very little sense. They already are prepared. And neither of them would wait 1 full year to take action especially since this is morals off bloodlusted. But them the rules I guess. I kinda lean toward Reed in the upper potential of destruction and preventing destruction but Rick has some room force adaptation and creation of devices beyond comprehension like a gun that shoots through the space time continuum in a few seconds. I mean if even a few of Reeds are on par with Reed 1610 then Rick won't have an easy time dealing with that. Idk in the end they either strike a truce or existence on every plane will cease to be

Avatar image for galanakagalactus1212
#38 Posted by GalanAKAGalactus1212 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure the Ricks have zero defence against Celestial killing guns. Reeds FTW. Even without the Infinity Gauntlets they just have way too much firepower for the Ricks.

#39 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically an issue of, Rick doesn't have feats as high end as Reed, but the feats of super science he does have are on an easier, more casual and ultimately more toon-force-y level which suggests that he may be capable of more with equal prep than Reed.

Agreed.

Let's revisit after the next season.