Could This Marvel Team Beat The DCEU Kryptonians?

• 155 results
JohnnyPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

random encounter

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By rajjarsalt
No Caption Provided

All of these Kryps have sub Thor physicals and Hulk can take on any of them pretty well.

HB should be enough for Faora.

MCU team wins

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 death4bunnies  Moderator

@eredin12 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
No Caption Provided

All of these Kryps have sub Thor physicals and Hulk can take on any of them pretty well.

HB should be enough for Faora.

MCU team wins

+1

Avatar image for powerlimitedmod
PowerLimitedMod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Attack at the mask.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nwname  Moderator

Zod adapted or not?

JohnnyPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:did that happen in Endgame? man I don't remember that scene at all. Vision finally got an impressive feat I guess

@nwname: yes Zod is adapted

Avatar image for powerlimitedmod
PowerLimitedMod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:did that happen in Endgame? man I don't remember that scene at all. Vision finally got an impressive feat I guess

@nwname: yes Zod is adapted

If zod get adapted you should give mjolnir for vision.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rajjarsalt

@johnnypowers: It ended up not happening cuz they went for vision's phasing being messed up by getting stabbed by Corvus. They needed Corvus to survive that scene 4 wakanda.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f476c0aa2b52
deactivated-5f476c0aa2b52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I thought AoS fans were the only ones desperate enough to use deleted scenes, concept arts and commercial feats, but whatever the people who only debate MCU do that.

Kryptonians win with Zod mvp.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Character? No.

Morals off? Yes, with Vision being a factor.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nah. Give them CM at least

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh! Could go either way honestly.

Faora is too fast and agile for HB. The armour gets dismantled. Nam-Ek could easily take Hulk. Easier with Faora ganging up later. Vision will be a problem if he doesn't job, specially because the Kryptonians aren't adapted here and are just moments away from being cancelled if their masks break.

Honestly not being adapted here is a major problem for the Kryptonians. They can't fly, have no HV and will get cancelled if their masks break. No question of strength or speed disparity though

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bayman007

The Kryptonians walk all over them.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team mcu. The kryptonians have no way to harm Vision and Vision can phase out their organs and Hulk here is strong enough to break their mask.

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No (if adapted), using deleted scenes is a poor addition. Lol superman as a baby had a super scream that shattered windows and set off car alarms (deleted scene)

If not adapted team has a chance

KnockoutPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: zod is "adapted" but even before that their suits are very durable it took going thru several buildings and tons of dirt and rock before damaging zods helmet

Namek got punched into several trains turning them over and was just fine and it took a large missile and massive sensory overload to k.o. faora

KnockoutPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the kryptonians take this pretty swiftly and easily with stark being the first to go

One of them idk which would blow right thru his suit like a hot knife thru butter 🧈 and when Mr incredible used that robots own claw to shoot right thru it taking out its own computer

It would be like that except it would be a kryptonian plowing throw Tony's suit and chest

Bison might be the biggest problem due to his versatility but at the end of the day he's just a knockoff version of one of them and he would get torn to pieces

KnockoutPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Kryptonians walk all over them.

KnockoutPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I thought AoS fans were the only ones desperate enough to use deleted scenes, concept arts and commercial feats, but whatever the people who only debate MCU do that.

Kryptonians win with Zod mvp.

KnockoutPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Character? No.

Morals off? Yes, with Vision being a factor.

All three of those avengers kill, only difference morals of makes for vision is he'll be less compassionate

But that's not enough to turn the tide, Tony will still go down in a hot second, the kryptonians will still be nigh impossible to track and land a hit on and he nor hulk can endure an onslaught of kryptonian fists and feet for long. Not to mention zod can fly and has heat vision

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

It comes down to Hulk vs Zod and Nam-Ek. Can he take one? Sure, Can he take both? Idk.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is with this vision wank, the guy has done nothing impressive. Other than BFRing himself by phasing, he's a nonfactor, even his mind stone beams can't hurt these guys and its not like he could possibly react to them

Avatar image for deactivated-5f47b81290e05
deactivated-5f47b81290e05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: He only has those advantages in your retarded and closed minded brain.

You have the time for a cav clearly, but maybe you don’t want to because the rest of the Vine will see your awful reasoning and bias. You're a worthless fanboy with no purpose except writing "MCU wins".

Look, now watch and learn. Did you really say that Hulk is closer than Zod in speed? I get that you're a failed abortion and the smartest thing to come out of your mouth was someone else dick but this is still a lame argument even for your standards. I guess, Blonsky is going to dance aganist Zod?

So, we should allow morons like you to judge feats? Why? You think you yourself are unbiased? I get that you're barely able to write words due to your lack of intelligence but you don't have to humiliate yourself everyday.

DCEU team wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: And it's always nice to see a pathetic dickhead like you. How is your English lesson going? Did you learn how to write or you still need to use google translate?

You are by far the dumbest debater I have ever seen, this is why you refuse to accept cavs with everyone.

Erkan's disciple lmao, same brain and same logic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@mcutearss: Hi detective, its nice to see you agian, I feel like vine would become a less interesting place without you in it

"agian" lol, it looks like you still can’t write a coherent word, no matter what

One year passed and your grammar is still shit as your arguments.

Your delusions and energy is really admirable, no matter what you will always wank anything Marvel related.

TheHolyFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk grapples Nam-Ek and overpowers him with superior physicals.

HB initially has trouble tagging Faora and likely gets damaged until hitting her with a missile/repulser blast and punching her out.

I think Vision can give Zod serious trouble combining phasing, mind stone blasts and a density augment. He can at least stall him.

I'd back Team MCU.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f47e571c07d9
deactivated-5f47e571c07d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Every person has the right to be a retard but you really abused the privilege.

You've got your head so far up your ass, a failed abortion like you can only whine all day and then suck someone else dick ;)

now go back to selling yourself at the circus, dumbass

Sonath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sonath

Zod vs the three of them would be a fight where I would likely side with Zod, so you can imagine.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcutearss: Detective, Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By rajjarsalt

@apex_pretador said:

It comes down to Hulk vs Zod and Nam-Ek. Can he take one? Sure, Can he take both? Idk.

Well Apex as I found out, Ragnarok Hulk isn't inconsistent since he was bloodlusted against Surtur, whose crown has the feat of tanking a full power hit from Thor, who was intended to be at his peak in that very scene. And there's a quote about Hulk being at his angriest in Ragnarok, IIRC. Plus the meteor hit isn't actually hyperbole anymore, either.

Haven't seen you in a while, nice to see you again!

Recreate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU wankers need to chill. Nothing these characters have done compares to, lifting a 17,000 ton oils rig, pulling a 65,000 ton ship, and shifting a 40 sextillion ton tectonic plate. Not to mention Kryptonians are about 100 times faster them all of them combined. Yes those are all Superman’s feats not the other Kryptonians, but they have shown to have similar if not greater strength.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By rajjarsalt

@recreate said:

MCU wankers need to chill. Nothing these characters have done compares to, lifting a 17,000 ton oils rig, pulling a 65,000 ton ship, and shifting a 40 sextillion ton tectonic plate. Not to mention Kryptonians are about 100 times faster them all of them combined. Yes those are all Superman’s feats not the other Kryptonians, but they have shown to have similar if not greater strength.

Full force of a neutron star couldn't even move Thor as it burned through all of his flesh. Why would a punch from Superman be any better? Feats?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Your saltiness proves otherwise, i just stated my opinion and you started throwing insults left, you act like a child, in fact worse

Your opinion consist in saying that in every single thread the Marvel guy wins, i have no problem with other Marvel debaters but anyone with eyes can see that your gallery is full of star wars, dragonball, marvel, metal gear, resident evil, kung fu panda. Only one franchise has exactly zero feats and it's DC or DCEU, we all know what type of users are these.

You can like whatever you want, i am myself a big fan of Star Wars and i also like Marvel but i won't go to the lenght you and many others do. I have no problem in saying that DCEU has fanboys like Bayman or Organic which are the equivalent to you and the guy who uses commercials, deleted scenes, and wanks any Marvel character while throwing passive aggressive insults at anyone.

Detective childish insults like this still only speak about yourself, and how insecure you are, you are on the level of a 7-year-old kid, these insults are what kids throw around when they get angry, that is what level you are on, you must feel proud

Projection, you get insulted by other users aswell. "Kol acts like a telepath" reminds you something?

Maybe i did cross the line but i won't do it again

Yeah to check if i sometimes make mistakes in fast typing, nothing wrong with that

You constantly make mistakes in all your posts

More insecurity, no argument

This is just true, how many times people challenged you or Erkan in debates? You guys have never accepted not once, it's just a debate and since there are much better arguments and nobody would vote for yours it's clear why you never agree.

If you lose a cav nothing changes except the fact we see that you're bad

If Hulk cannot react to somone that is a feat for that guy

Zod is faster than anyone Hulk has fought, don't ever dare to deny this...

1. Feats disagree

2. I siad you dont know how to count, people that do will know it, since its very clear

"siad", it doesn't matter how many times i tell you. You are not able to write in english, or was this mistake done because "fast typing" lol... I counted and feats agree on my side especially when this site users agree with me and not with you.

Detective, you dont know what inferiority complex is eaither, but I never used any deleted scene here nor did i lowball

You lowball in every single thread

I always act respectfully but somone like you gets the treatment he deserves, nothing more nothing les

It's actually the other way around, i have no problem with Marvel and i debate for Marvel characters aswell but you're the worst type of debater in this site, probably as biased as Bayman is.

Seriously speaking, this threads and debating is dead because all good users like TheBeardOfZeus, Vaderrocks, KalKent have left this site, i have no problem in saying that there are DCEU wankers like Khael, Bayman etc and i don't get mad actually but i eventually got a bit bored of the way you answer to me. So I'll say sorry because i realized i went too far and goodbye

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Kryptonians are not adapted and team MCU can break their masks which they can, team MCU should win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

That just means i mostly commnet on thread where MCU team wins( where i think they win)not that i always think they win i dont, i think JL Superman beats Hulk and thor, i have no problem in admitting that

I have no problem with that, xZone is mostly an MCU debater and honestly a bit of a Thor fan but the way he debates is fine.

6200 posts and 0 feats shows bias, i mean the only guy with a lot of posts who completely does this is Eri lol.

Anyone who insults people for having difirnet opinion is same, you are hardly only one and yeah you did cross line insulting someone's family you know nothign about because he has different opinion abotu battle of fictional characters, i mean how low can you get?

I have no problem with someone else opinion, it's the way someone else debates or answers to people that it's annoying.

I'm not the only one who insulted you.

Well it happends, but it is understandable

Ok

No, i just am not interested in them, i am not them open to debate on threads just not in Cavs, i dont find them interesting

Your opinion, thread debate goes to insults most of the time meanwhile cavs are voted and a respectful most of the time. They're better overall

Well not by much and Hulk could react to anyone he fought

Not really, and not posting arguments here because it's pointless. Next thing you will do is claim that Hulk is stronger than Godzilla or something

As i siad spare me Grammer Nazi nonsense, yes it was a mistake in typing, it happends

But you made a mistake again wtf

The opinion of DCEU fans is not in fact, anyone not biased can count and its 45+, 50

Every single thread or poll is DCEU fans isn't it, that's not a fact but a lot of people just disagrees with you.

How i am biased? I like 2003 Hulk, Immortal Hulk etc he's not one of my favorites character but he's a good and interesting brick.

Give me examples then?

I think that just looking at your first posts is enough

Just because i debate only on threads MCU team wins does not mean i am biased i can admit when DCEU one wins unlike him who would say random DCEU fodder beats Thor

Not really, you're allowed to your opinion but more respectful debate without lowballing etc is better. Any debatable match you always vote for the MCU, exactly like he does meanwhile people i mentioned prefered one thing but also debated for the other.

It's just fictional debate so i'll end it here, nobody debates or has your opinions so do the math. I won't message or answer to your opinion anytime soon, it's like debating with Bayman (wanker who believes that Steppenwolf can beat Thor)

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 death4bunnies  Moderator

@eredin12: @mcutearss:

Vision Beats Zod.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Note how Vision can make different parts of his body different density at the very same time....Vision could just stand infant of Zod, let the poor think tier himself out, and slip his hand into dudes brain stem.....Worse case scenario Vision looses his hand inside Zods brain.

------------

Ironmans armor that hes wearing inside the Hulkbuster oneshots either Faora or Nam Ek.(Ironman doesnt even need the Hulkbuster shell.)

Note the bunker buster missile from the suit Tony wears whilst inside the Hukbuster...Thats plenty for Faora or Nam Ek.

----------

Hulok vs. Faora is barely a fight, he for sure oneshots that mask, and shes not hurting him, not with her feats.

So heres some fun pictures I made instead.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided