Could this anime team beat Godzilla and Ghidorah?

• 54 results
rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Could this anime team beat Godzilla and Ghidorah? (22 votes)

team stomps 59%
G stomps 41%

Current straw hats

White beard

Blackbeard

4 Admirals plus the yonko

Current Sakura and Sasuke

Kakashi Hatake (war arc)

Boros

Natsu

Law

Seven Warlords

Hashi and Madara

Acnologia

Monsterverse Duo, Fight in a city

Who wins?

• 
Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Nope. The Kaiju literally stomp.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk about most of the guys on the team, but I know Boros solostomps.

So mismatch.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. The Kaiju literally stomp.

What? How the hell are the Monsterverse versions beating Boros?

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Epic mismatch, team lolstomps.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can this be a fair fight? Team stomps

Avatar image for ishouldbestudying
ishouldbestudying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but many of the characters u mentioned could potentially solo

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So mismatch.

how? i remember his best feat was kicking saitama to the moon attack wise and barely suvived saitamas punch.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@takenstew22 said:

So mismatch.

how? i remember his best feat was kicking saitama to the moon attack wise and barely suvived saitamas punch.

His final attack was going to destroy/surface wipe the planet.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@takenstew22 said:

So mismatch.

ya but by statements ig he never got to use it. The same happened with the permian impact and godzilla didnt feel a thing

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TakenStew22

@rawsos said:
@takenstew22 said:
@rawsos said:
@takenstew22 said:

So mismatch.

ya but by statements ig he never got to use it. The same happened with the permian impact and godzilla didnt feel a thing

The Permian impact is fodder compared to a planet and surface busting attack. I think the Permian impact feat for Godzilla is an outlier anyway.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Godzilla and Ghidorah?

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team is too much, ngl. I think they suffer heavy casualties because a lot of them are fodder to the kaiju duo but the more powerful half take the W.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@takenstew22 said:
@rawsos said:
@takenstew22 said:

So mismatch.

The Permian impact is fodder compared to a planet and surface busting attack. I think the Permian impact feat for Godzilla is an outlier anyway.

No Caption Provided

did he say planet busting? heres a scan

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: You don't have to show me the scan.

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current straw hats Luffy or Zoro solo. Sanji might solo. Everyone else dies

White beard Solos

Blackbeard Solos. Black hole GG

4 Admirals plus the yonko Kirazu solos, Aokiji solos, BM solos

Current Sakura and Sasuke Sasuke solos everyone here + entire Monsterverse. Sakura dies.

Kakashi Hatake (war arc) Gets his ass beat

Boros Wins with mid diff

Natsu Gets his ass beat

Law Solos

Seven Warlords idk, but they probably win.

Hashi and Madara Madara solos

Acnologia Solos with mid-high diff

Put these all together and it becomes a spite match.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: I'm honestly not seeing how any of them solo the giants. You're free to show me, though.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mee09

@baldur_odinson: Lol these people know nothing of Godzilla. One of them called the Permian Impact an Outlier.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cupofreality

Team cooks the lizards and they all enjoy dinosaur burgers.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TakenStew22
@mee09 said:

@baldur_odinson: Lol these people know nothing of Godzilla. One of them called the Permian Impact an Outlier.

You know nothing of them if you think they're winning against Boros lmfao.

Show me any other feat from Monsterverse Godzilla that compares to the Permian extinction feat. Show me how it's not an outlier. Show me how they're winning against a surface/planet buster.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SquadDoubleYou

MV Gojira got hurt and stumbled when a part of a building fell at him

plenty could solo

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Alien X stomps

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

Show me any other feat from Monsterverse Godzilla that compares to the Permian extinction feat. Show me how it's not an outlier. Show me how they're winning against a surface/planet buster.

he stated and people here say feats>statements but idk he was probably telling the truth

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nashiruu said:

Current straw hats Luffy or Zoro solo. Sanji might solo. Everyone else dies

White beard Solos

Blackbeard Solos. Black hole GG

4 Admirals plus the yonko Kirazu solos, Aokiji solos, BM solos

Current Sakura and Sasuke Sasuke solos everyone here + entire Monsterverse. Sakura dies.

Kakashi Hatake (war arc) Gets his ass beat

Boros Wins with mid diff

Natsu Gets his ass beat

Law Solos

Seven Warlords idk, but they probably win.

Hashi and Madara Madara solos

Acnologia Solos with mid-high diff

Put these all together and it becomes a spite match.

none of them solo. Thats why i put them together

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rawsos
@takenstew22 said:
@mee09 said:

what if its Meltdown G and Amped Ghidorah

Also how do i edit an op?

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@takenstew22 said:
@mee09 said:

what if its Meltdown G and Amped Ghidorah

Also how do i edit an op?

It won't matter. Boros still solos.

And you can't edit polls.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The main problem I see here is power output. Godzilla has tanked hits that are just absolutely absurd and I don't think that many people here actually have the power output to do a lot. That being said, the team should still take this after a bit of a grind.

Current Strawhats: No one has the power output to hurt a Godzilla who survived reentry, tanked a nuke and it made him stronger and didn't hurt him at all, and survived the Permian extinction meteor devastating all life on the planet.

Whitebeard: By statements Whitebeard's fruit has the ability to destroy the world. By feats he has not shown anything like this. If the fruit's power is expanded upon he could solo, but as of now he doesn't have the power output.

Blackbeard: Same as Whitebeard. "Black Hole" is an attack name and it has been shown to, at best, wreck some buildings. Gura Gura fruit is better, but not good enough.

4 Admirals plus Yonko: We don't know how cold Aokiji can get or how much defense Godzilla would have against attacks that can super-freeze. He could theoretically freeze over Godzilla's entire body as we've seen him freeze a substantial section of the entire ocean before, which might not kill him but would help others do the same. Ghidora's alien physiology that allows him to survive through space might make him less susceptible to this. None of the other Admirals nor Yonko have shown the power output do do anything. I'm willing to bet that when we get to him, Shanks might change this, but as of now Shanks is featless. Kaido MAY be able to survive unharmed by the Kaiju, but hes not hurting them.

Current Sasuke and Sakura: Havn't seen Boruto, don't know what sort of power these guys get after they defeated Kaguya. They may be able to solo, but as of the Kaguya fight they're both fodder.

Boros: Claims to have a life-wiping ability. Got one-shot by something that wasn't even close to life-wiping so it's hard to take that seriously. Of what we've seen he doesn't have the power output. If he DOES have a life-wiping ability, then with his speed and regen he'd eventually grind the Kaiju down but even then it'd take him a while.

Natsu: I read Fairy Tail but...I don't really remember what the limits of Natsu's power were, but from what I remember of the high tiers of his verse, I don't think they really have the damage output...but they might have the hax, and didn't Natsu's fire have some sort of hax quality by the end? I don't really remember.

Law: His room could likely incapacitate the monsters since they wouldn't really have any defense against it, but only if the room was big enough to actually encompass them. He cut a mountain in half in the manga, but the mountain in question seemed pretty small to me, so I'm not 100% sure.

Seven Warlords: Which ones? There's actually been nine. Mihawk doesn't have the feats although has been implied to be the strongest of the bunch. Doffy doesn't have the power output and much weaker beings than these have broken out of his puppet strings. Moria's hax could solo based on how weirdly they work. Kuma doesn't have the power output and has no feats to BFR something so huge. Crocodile MIGHT have the hax to solo if he could drain the moisture out of them, but that depends entirely on how much he could drain from them and if that would even work against Ghidora's alien physiology, and his sand form likely gets one-shot by atomic breath. Weevil and Buggy are featless and fodder respectively. Hancock's powers are only supposed to work against things that can feel physical attraction to her but that has gone out the window when she did it to inanimate objects...buuuuut she hasn't shown the feats to be able to do that to more than a few inches of flesh at a time so she's useless and gets one-shot.

Hashirama and Madara: Hashi is fodderized. Madara's meteor might be able to do the job, but I'd have to see how it scales to the things Godzilla has survived.

Acnologia: Again I don't remember what sort of Hax he has, but I'm pretty sure I remember him having some sort of hax. On physicals alone he looses but is the closest guy here to putting up a good fight physically.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The main problem I see here is power output. Godzilla has tanked hits that are just absolutely absurd and I don't think that many people here actually have the power output to do a lot. That being said, the team should still take this after a bit of a grind.

Current Strawhats: No one has the power output to hurt a Godzilla who survived reentry, tanked a nuke and it made him stronger and didn't hurt him at all, and survived the Permian extinction meteor devastating all life on the planet.

Whitebeard: By statements Whitebeard's fruit has the ability to destroy the world. By feats he has not shown anything like this. If the fruit's power is expanded upon he could solo, but as of now he doesn't have the power output.

Blackbeard: Same as Whitebeard. "Black Hole" is an attack name and it has been shown to, at best, wreck some buildings. Gura Gura fruit is better, but not good enough.

4 Admirals plus Yonko: We don't know how cold Aokiji can get or how much defense Godzilla would have against attacks that can super-freeze. He could theoretically freeze over Godzilla's entire body as we've seen him freeze a substantial section of the entire ocean before, which might not kill him but would help others do the same. Ghidora's alien physiology that allows him to survive through space might make him less susceptible to this. None of the other Admirals nor Yonko have shown the power output do do anything. I'm willing to bet that when we get to him, Shanks might change this, but as of now Shanks is featless. Kaido MAY be able to survive unharmed by the Kaiju, but hes not hurting them.

Current Sasuke and Sakura: Havn't seen Boruto, don't know what sort of power these guys get after they defeated Kaguya. They may be able to solo, but as of the Kaguya fight they're both fodder.

Boros: Claims to have a life-wiping ability. Got one-shot by something that wasn't even close to life-wiping so it's hard to take that seriously. Of what we've seen he doesn't have the power output. If he DOES have a life-wiping ability, then with his speed and regen he'd eventually grind the Kaiju down but even then it'd take him a while.

Natsu: I read Fairy Tail but...I don't really remember what the limits of Natsu's power were, but from what I remember of the high tiers of his verse, I don't think they really have the damage output...but they might have the hax, and didn't Natsu's fire have some sort of hax quality by the end? I don't really remember.

Law: His room could likely incapacitate the monsters since they wouldn't really have any defense against it, but only if the room was big enough to actually encompass them. He cut a mountain in half in the manga, but the mountain in question seemed pretty small to me, so I'm not 100% sure.

Seven Warlords: Which ones? There's actually been nine. Mihawk doesn't have the feats although has been implied to be the strongest of the bunch. Doffy doesn't have the power output and much weaker beings than these have broken out of his puppet strings. Moria's hax could solo based on how weirdly they work. Kuma doesn't have the power output and has no feats to BFR something so huge. Crocodile MIGHT have the hax to solo if he could drain the moisture out of them, but that depends entirely on how much he could drain from them and if that would even work against Ghidora's alien physiology, and his sand form likely gets one-shot by atomic breath. Weevil and Buggy are featless and fodder respectively. Hancock's powers are only supposed to work against things that can feel physical attraction to her but that has gone out the window when she did it to inanimate objects...buuuuut she hasn't shown the feats to be able to do that to more than a few inches of flesh at a time so she's useless and gets one-shot.

Hashirama and Madara: Hashi is fodderized. Madara's meteor might be able to do the job, but I'd have to see how it scales to the things Godzilla has survived.

Acnologia: Again I don't remember what sort of Hax he has, but I'm pretty sure I remember him having some sort of hax. On physicals alone he looses but is the closest guy here to putting up a good fight physically.

nice answer

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God-Thanatos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime team stomps hard

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does law not solo?

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Massive mismatch. Many of them could stomp this duo.

I also like how someone still believes in this "Godzilla tank Permian meteor" bullshit.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Massive mismatch. Many of them could stomp this duo.

I also like how someone still believes in this "Godzilla tank Permian meteor" bullshit.

No Caption Provided

its cannon

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: Too bad it didn't actually show the meteor hitting Godzilla.

I also like how Shinomura who supposedly survive the meteor alongside Godzilla, got kill by a nuke.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also like how Shinomura who supposedly survive the meteor alongside Godzilla, got kill by a nuke.

no shinormura didnt survive. Shinomura was a species that fed off the radiation of other animals, so godzilla eradicated their species as a whole. A shinomura somehow survived the asteroid, tho not directly, while godzilla did.

No Caption Provided

also cannon, bottom left panel

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:

no shinormura didnt survive. Shinomura was a species that fed off the radiation of other animals, so godzilla eradicated their species as a whole. A shinomura somehow survived the asteroid, tho not directly, while godzilla did.

No Caption Provided

-Your bold parts contradict each other

-Shinomura was next to/under G when the meteor hit, If Godzilla survives so did he.

-The panel still didn't show the meteor hitting Godzilla and that meteor is too small anyway.

You don't need to show me scans, I saw it a million times. I own that comic.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:

No Caption Provided

-Your bold parts contradict each other

-Shinomura was next to/under G when the meteor hit, If Godzilla survives so did he.

-The panel still didn't show the meteor hitting Godzilla and that meteor is too small anyway.

You don't need to show me scans, I saw it a million times. I own that comic.

shinomura died he was blasted by godzilla as u can see, while it even says "permian impact asteroid"

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:

1.shinomura died he was blasted by godzilla as u can see, 2.while it even says "permian impact asteroid"

1. We also see that the Shinomura fell through a fissure, in one piece, while it(or another specimen) got obliterated by a nuke...

2. Yeah, and it never hit Godzilla.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SobekApep7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla and Ghidorah with some diff. Most of these guys are fodder.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: No it doesn't. Nowhere was this stated. And the narrative is someone speculation anyway.

The visual isn't an accurate representation of what happens since a) it's speculation and b) It shows meteor being smaller than it should be. And again, Shinomura got annihilated by a nuke.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: i see ur point but that was a diff shinomura. Also if he didnt get hit directly, he still survived the impact. It wiped out all life on earth, just not all the titans bcause they went underground to find more rediation.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:

@war_of_light_2814: i see ur point but that was a diff shinomura. Also if he didnt get hit directly, he still survived the impact. It wiped out all life on earth, just not all the titans bcause they went underground to find more rediation.

So you're saying that 2 different Shinomura has millions or billions time different in durability?

It makes all the difference in the world if he isn't hit directly. Many species of animals survive the Permian event, that doesn't mean they can tank Teratons of TNT.

FirstOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at any of the island level One Piece characters doing anything to Godzilla, Boros is the actual only threat to the Kaiju. Ghidorah has insane regen I dont see how island level attacks are gonna do anything to it.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:

So you're saying that 2 different Shinomura has millions or billions time different in durability?

It makes all the difference in the world if he isn't hit directly. Many species of animals survive the Permian event, that doesn't mean they can tank Teratons of TNT.

none of them were 350 feet tall.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@rawsos said:

none of them were 350 feet tall.

So?

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team slaughters with a few able to solo.

Current straw hats: Luffy's got major knock on him, plenty enough to rattle Godzilla/Ghidora. Zoro's swords have shown the ability to cut through such massive and durable foes. The rest of the team is useless here.

Whitebeard: arguably solos, non-negotiable for prime Whitebeard. His blows ignore conventional durability so he could shake either beast to their core with a touch.

Blackbeard: ain't shit without the Quake Quake fruit, which Whitebeard has today. Both monster can tank his darkness power.

4 Admirals plus the yonko: I'm not even getting into this 9-character-1-slot mess.

Current Sakura and Sasuke: Sasuke could solo, his Rinnegan abilities are too powerful and his speed is too much for either of them to contend with. His Susanoo can outright slay them. Sakura has some strength about herself.

Kakashi Hatake (war arc): Kamui ignores conventional durability. He could distort huge portions off of each of them. DMS could arguably solo.

Boros: solos, non-negotiable. His regeneration is too high for them to handle and his physical strength/speed would baffle them. It'd be almost like fighting Superman.

Natsu: like Luffy, Natsu has major knock, he's toppled bigger baddies barehanded. He can't solo but he'd be quite the asset.

Law: his hax is gonna save lives out here. He can't solo but he could 1v1 either and stalemate easily.

Seven Warlords: this shit is just lazy. No.

Hashi and Madara: they could fodderize the monsters as a team. Hashirama can already solo large beasts capable of blasting mountains away, and he could solo 9 of them. Madara's Susanoo only expounds upon the issue that Sasuke's Suanoo brings to the table; they would slaughter them using their swords.

Acnologia: by no means can he solo but he could easily 1v1 either.

@rawsos: IDK who in the fandom made you salty enough to create this shabby thread, but damn. So salty you didn't even bother to actually list characters, twice? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Yes, anime can stomp the monster duo, neg difficulty in this thread.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team slaughters with a few able to solo.

Current straw hats: Luffy's got major knock on him, plenty enough to rattle Godzilla/Ghidora. Zoro's swords have shown the ability to cut through such massive and durable foes. The rest of the team is useless here.

Whitebeard: arguably solos, non-negotiable for prime Whitebeard. His blows ignore conventional durability so he could shake either beast to their core with a touch.

Blackbeard: ain't shit without the Quake Quake fruit, which Whitebeard has today. Both monster can tank his darkness power.

4 Admirals plus the yonko: I'm not even getting into this 9-character-1-slot mess.

Current Sakura and Sasuke: Sasuke could solo, his Rinnegan abilities are too powerful and his speed is too much for either of them to contend with. His Susanoo can outright slay them. Sakura has some strength about herself.

Kakashi Hatake (war arc): Kamui ignores conventional durability. He could distort huge portions off of each of them. DMS could arguably solo.

Boros: solos, non-negotiable. His regeneration is too high for them to handle and his physical strength/speed would baffle them. It'd be almost like fighting Superman.

Natsu: like Luffy, Natsu has major knock, he's toppled bigger baddies barehanded. He can't solo but he'd be quite the asset.

Law: his hax is gonna save lives out here. He can't solo but he could 1v1 either and stalemate easily.

Seven Warlords: this shit is just lazy. No.

Hashi and Madara: they could fodderize the monsters as a team. Hashirama can already solo large beasts" capable of blasting mountains away, and he could solo 9 of them. Madara's Susanoo only expounds upon the issue that Sasuke's Suanoo brings to the table; they would slaughter them using their swords.

Acnologia: by no means can he solo but he could easily 1v1 either.

@rawsos: IDK who in the fandom made you salty enough to create this shabby thread, but damn. So salty you didn't even bother to actually list characters, twice? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Yes, anime can stomp the monster duo, neg difficulty in this thread.

"Still being a waste of recycled genetics? Cut the shit. If you have a point prove it, you're not at a level of banter with me. then why dont u just ask, instead of saying i cant lolBecause if you could, you would. I didn't think you required a formal invitation to proving your aren't a mad-hatter.nah even. Trash, trashes, trash, trash trash trash, trashes, trash"

U seem to be on the more toxic end of comic vine. If u dont like the thread, dont reply, if you dont like the battle, dont click on it. Be better.