Could the Gotei 13 take out SS3 Goku?

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Assuming they are all going out on goku at the sametime.

They all have their bankai released.

The soul society has studded goku from frieza's saga to end of buu saga and knows his moves and speed.

Win by death .

Morals on for both.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No they are roflstomped. Give mayuri 10 year of prep and maybe he could come up with something to harm goku.

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with all the hax they have they still get stomped. The only chance they have is prep with knowledge and goku standing there for 2 to 3 minutes to let kuroshitsuji drug or poison him

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kind of depends on who is in the Gotei team, if you wanna use it current or before the old captains came back or even before Aizen left, but yeah, ther are a fewkey players that would make this a win for the team. As someone said, Mayuiri would be one of them. And I'd personally love to see Ukitake reflect a kamehameha. Kyoraku's weird bankai would probably do something... theoretically Rukia's too since I don't think Goku would be able to withstand absolute 0, he's shown to be able to be hurt by fire at least. But yeah, those are at least three that could be key players that almost definitely would be there... and then there could be the 0 squad too.

So all put into one word... hax.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast: saying that ukitake can stop a kamehameha with the shikai is an nfl the best thing he stopped was stark cero,mayuri poison is useless goku can avoid it or disperse it with ki,shunsui bankai is useless with the first stage it could inflict to goku the damage he took from him the problem is that goku can oneshot shunsui with a casual move and rukia will be speedblitzed in less than a second.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they get speedblitzed and stomped.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

@loumast: saying that ukitake can stop a kamehameha with the shikai is an nfl the best thing he stopped was stark cero,mayuri poison is useless goku can avoid it or disperse it with ki,shunsui bankai is useless with the first stage it could inflict to goku the damage he took from him the problem is that goku can oneshot shunsui with a casual move and rukia will be speedblitzed in less than a second.

Heh, I'll admit that comment, Ukitake reflecting a kamehameha, was more a fanboy thing. Was just mentioning the idea of it happening would satisfy said inner fanboy. The other claims I stand by. Mostly because the OP states that Goku hd been getting studied since Frieza until Buu and they know his speed. mayuri was able to not only annalyze Szayel's attacks in the span of... maybe an hour? But completely counter everything which included replacing his innards. Point being Mayuri is the mvp in most regards and almost gaurenteed would be able to come up with something for goku given he has a number of years. Conversely it should be noted we have no idea what the limits on Mayuri are, s the battle is tricky to debate.

I'm also going to freely admit Goku's starts are higher than any being in bleach verse will ever be able to get to until shown otherwise. It is the hax and strategy that they can match, and in my opinion beat, Goku with. So it comes down t really, particularly with Mayuri, Does his tech have the ability to be able to overcome Goku. We don't know. But again, it is my opinion that given the ample amount of time and the fact that in what he has prepared for (specifically prepared for) he has been able to easily come out on top. Even a force that, by everyone else, was considered to be too powerful to compete with save the main character. Goku of course would be able to end Aizen with little more than a flick, but the fact Mayuri was able to create that chair to hold him shows his limit has not yet been reached.

Apologies for the rambling post, but I'm just trying to effectively convey my thought process for my decision. If Mayuri is taken out and urahara i not fighting either than this is pretty well an easy win for goku. Even with the other hax that could be used. This of course being because these are the only two who have shown to be able to take prep to an extreme.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Shinigami r speeritz. Goku kant hert dems

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Night4345
Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could the Gotei 13 take out SS3 Goku?

Loading Video...

Yup.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast: You don't have to apology for that, i am a bleach fan too and i know that mayuri is a genius. In less than an hour he replaced all his organs to fight aporro, he was able to save toshiro from zombification, he invented the chair for aizen and he defeated pernida an alite sternitter (more or less) without preparation. This are all great feats, but still they don't put him on par with goku. We can only make assumption maybe mayuri could make an anti sayan bankai or a drug to limit goku powers but these are speculations if we take the feats he can't contend with goku the gap is just too much.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1