Could Smallville Superman Beat Any Comic High-Tiers?

• 57 results
Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Smallville Superman's comic feats count

based on his stats & feats, what comic high-tiers could he genuinely beat?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if he has the striking power to harm most top tiers, but I do remember his strength being planetary (didn't he casually move a planet at the end of Smallville). Also, his speed was pretty absurd, and he used it consistently throughout most of his fights. I'm clinded to believe that he could beat a lot of bricks like Aquaman & Thing, but not someone like Hulk.

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not a single one.

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably not

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he would beat many 616 high tiers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thing

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you include the season 11 comic as canon, he can beat some.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

SuperLantern solos.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Toratorn

@the_man_with_questions: He moved a moving Apokolips away from Earth. Apokolips is far bigger than Earth.

Except it wasn't even significantly bigger than a city when Superman was moving it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I know is that he isn't beating Thing.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe a few who have a terrible match up against him, but more likely no.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lol hasn’t the thing lost to Luke Cage and Wolverine? Yeah Clark would beat that by like season 5

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should beat Comic Superman..

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wot_m8

Season 11 Clark definitely beats Rebirth Clark at standard levels.

His comic feats were reaching PC levels.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO At Clark beating Post-Crisis Superman. That is comedy gold.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: He is. Post-Crisis would lose to Thing..

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

Smallville Clark has nowhere near the striking power to hurt Post-Crisis Clark, and Current Thing no sells all of SV's attacks as well.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 takenstew22  Moderator
Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

Season 11 Clark definitely beats Rebirth Clark at standard levels.

His comic feats were reaching PC levels.

Rebirth Superman is not a high tier. He is barely a mid tier by consistent feats.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could possibly beat Blue Marvel

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With comic feats yeah

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:
@byondeon said:

Smallville Clark has nowhere near the striking power to hurt Post-Crisis Clark, and Current Thing no sells all of SV's attacks as well.

How does someone who can push Apokolips not have enough strength to hurt the Hulk?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:
@byondeon said:

How does someone who can push Apokolips not have enough strength to hurt the Hulk?

He will beat High-Tiers in DC, such as Superman, Wonder Woman etc.. He isn't going to hurt Hulk because he lacks the striking to do so.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has better lifting strength than that, he has destroyed a asteroid twice the size of earth in one punch, cracked a planetary character's skull in one hit, and no sold mountain-continental explosions. SV Clark isn't doing anything to him.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:
@crunch5481 said:

Hulk has better lifting strength than that, he has destroyed a asteroid twice the size of earth in one punch, cracked a planetary character's skull in one hit, and no sold mountain-continental explosions. SV Clark isn't doing anything to him.

Hulk's striking is almost completely irrelevant to his durability, you only gave one durability feat. I'm not knowledgeable on SV Clark only to the extent the show has shown, I was asking an honest question.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@crunch5481 said:
@kalkent said:
@byondeon said:

He will beat High-Tiers in DC, such as Superman, Wonder Woman etc.. He isn't going to hurt Hulk because he lacks the striking to do so.

I will take your judgement of the Hulk with a grain of salt until I analyze new feats myself, because quite frankly from my previous knowledge of Hulk he should definitely be able to be hurt by someone with large planetary strength.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@crunch5481 said:
@kalkent said:
@byondeon said:

I will take your judgement of the Hulk with a grain of salt until I analyze new feats myself, because quite frankly from my previous knowledge of Hulk he should definitely be able to be hurt by someone with large planetary strength.

Are you saying that Hulk should be able to hurt people with planetary strength or that Smallville Clark could? Because Clark can't. However Hulk can. Superman isn't taking Clark's punches tho..

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@crunch5481 said:
@byondeon said:
@crunch5481 said:
@kalkent said:
@byondeon said:

Are you saying that Hulk should be able to hurt people with planetary strength or that Smallville Clark could? Because Clark can't. However Hulk can. Superman isn't taking Clark's punches tho..

I'm saying that someone with planetary strength (Superman) should be able to hurt Hulk, based on my previous knowledge of Hulk's powerlevel, which I will outright admit is not too up to date, yet I doubt it's increased so much.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@crunch5481 said:
@byondeon said:
@crunch5481 said:
@kalkent said:
@byondeon said:

I'm saying that someone with planetary strength (Superman) should be able to hurt Hulk, based on my previous knowledge of Hulk's powerlevel, which I will outright admit is not too up to date, yet I doubt it's increased so much.

Striking =/= Lifting

Superman isn't hurting someone with planetary level durability.

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Krasny

@byondeon:

Superman has that feat where he puts the Omega Monitor down with one shot after cutting loose.

Also bullrushes 2 cosmic beings to push them back into their own realm.

graham_savion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if he could beat chulk

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smallville Superman greatest feat is from Season 11 when he tanked an energy attack that could wipe out realities and break objects down on a molecular level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Smallville Superman have insane durability? I think he could take some high tiers by sheer tankiness.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: I think they meant that Hulk isn't going to drop long enough to be considered a win by planetary strength. His regen factor is just too strong and Hulk is virtually immortal now. Not indestructible...but even cutting him into tiny chunks and keeping the chunks separate didn't kill him...so you'd probably have to vaporize Hulk or nullify his healing like "Red Hulk/Absorbing Man" did.

That being said Immortal Hulk isn't high tier. Not even close unless we start talking about WBH or Meistro, those are probably on the lower end of high level. When I think high level I usually think Sentry, Odin, Darkseid, etc.

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Open a thread about mid tiers losing to Smallville Clark. That'd be closer.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Fantaman11

Absolutely. He blinks MCU OR DCEU out of existence.

That is ultimate truth but beware MCUtards with their "omnipotent" Infinity Gauntlet, "skyfather lvl" Hela, "dimension busting" Dormammu and "multiversal about omnipotence" Stormbreaker

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman11: some still argued that thor and Hela can beat silver surfer and that dormammu can dimension bust lmao.

Anyways the mcu is average , marvel studios subs are a bunch of fanboys who thinks their movie are relevant as avenger and that the avengers 2012 make superhero popular when TDK and spider man two movies 10x as good as the avengers made a great amount of money and were great too, they write their history

Claiming thanos and IW are good as the silence of the lambs or inception ahahahahha.

And in battles thanos endgame gets stronger every single week , people ty to find anti-Feat and new feats for them:

I can argue abot beating this Silver Surfer because he is a jobber and even oneshoted himself in process killing himself to beat Galactus, cannot even avoid objects, cannot even gight but shot simple projectiles etc. i agree Dr Doom with board cannot be beaten by then but Norrin was crap jobber who is simply average human lvl without board and while using higher lvl matter manipulation weakens himself massively ( to heal nearly dead Sue ). But Hela and Thor beating dormammu is joke.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, but he slaughters the most mid-tiers.

Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

which Mid-Tiers could actually beat him?

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77 said:

which Mid-Tiers could actually beat him?

Some ultra haxed mid-tiers i would guess, i couldn't name any without researching though.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Fantaman11

@the_agent_of_chaos said:

@fantaman11: agree but surfer did show some impressive feats , Also IW being good as silence of the lambs ahahhaha

i know but Surfer despite those impressiveness he is not that competent. Dr Doom with Surfer's powers has shown more competence like more accurate in flight, or this small tornado creation etc.

Edit: I just mean people give Norrin to many credits as he was as competent like Fox Quicksilver or serious CW Supergirl or Smallville heroes in S11 etc.