Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By immoralimmortal

does he have fast enough reactions to perceive dceu flash like supes did?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca9389143922
deactivated-5ca9389143922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prob yes

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should probably be faster.

Loading Video...

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there like a good number for his speed?

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: I don't really like sticking Mach numbers on characters because they never seem to stick but from that feat and this as far as I know he's Mach 20+ when he really wants to be.

Loading Video...

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KanyeCosby

Yes, he can. Neo is way faster than DCEU Flash. He has multiple explosion timing feats.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AlphaQ

Combat speed in the Matrix is a bit weird though because despite Neo awakening his One powers at the end of the first movie he was able to treat Agent Smith like he was in slow motion but he was tagged by a group of The Merovingian's old programs from the Nightmare Matrix, the Upgraded Agents gave him some light exercise, Seraph fought equally with him and Agent Smith post-virus was able to fight him.

The Merovingian's men were on the run from the Machines, who assigned the Agents the task of deleting them, so it stands to reason that an Agent should be able to defeat one, but at the same time I guess Seraph was an outdated program who is confirmed to have defeated Agent Smith in the past, so maybe the Agents are just a step down from some old programs. The problem really comes that people like Morpheus and Trinity were able to fight the Twins (some of Merovingian's programs, so likely on par with the ones Neo fought, who themselves seemed pretty comparable to each other), an Upgraded Agent and Agent Smith post-virus, admittedly with various levels of success. I have a hard time believing that Morpheus and Trinity improved that much between the first two movies, in the first movies regular humans could fight them, albeit only as fodder. Morpheus somehow fought an Upgraded Agent, a superior to Agent Smith (could block an attack from Neo that we saw Smith couldn't, leading Neo to conclude they were Upgraded) in the second movie whereas in the first Agent Smith kicked his ass and fighting an Agent was supposed to be a suicidal, Herculean task. I suspect Agents were toned down to create fight scenes for weaker characters and Neo's combat speed was toned down to where he was at the end of the first movie where Smith was incredibly slow in comparison.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe so, especially if we use his higher end feats.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Yes.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: I meant a good number for flash’s speed.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: I’m less sure to be honest, right now I imagine he’s like Mach 3-5, in an earlier animation of his fight with Superman bullets were supposed to be seen moving through the air as they fought so that seems to be the speed level the creative people making the movie believe him to be.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca9389143922
deactivated-5ca9389143922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

Combat speed in the Matrix is a bit weird though because despite Neo awakening his One powers at the end of the first movie he was able to treat Agent Smith like he was in slow motion but he was tagged by a group of The Merovingian's old programs from the Nightmare Matrix, the Upgraded Agents gave him some light exercise, Seraph fought equally with him and Agent Smith post-virus was able to fight him.

The Merovingian's men were on the run from the Machines, who assigned the Agents the task of deleting them, so it stands to reason that an Agent should be able to defeat one, but at the same time I guess Seraph was an outdated program who is confirmed to have defeated Agent Smith in the past, so maybe the Agents are just a step down from some old programs. The problem really comes that people like Morpheus and Trinity were able to fight the Twins (some of Merovingian's programs, so likely on par with the ones Neo fought, who themselves seemed pretty comparable to each other), an Upgraded Agent and Agent Smith post-virus, admittedly with various levels of success. I have a hard time believing that Morpheus and Trinity improved that much between the first two movies, in the first movies regular humans could fight them, albeit only as fodder. Morpheus somehow fought an Upgraded Agent, a superior to Agent Smith (could block an attack from Neo that we saw Smith couldn't, leading Neo to conclude they were Upgraded) in the second movie whereas in the first Agent Smith kicked his ass and fighting an Agent was supposed to be a suicidal, Herculean task. I suspect Agents were toned down to create fight scenes for weaker characters and Neo's combat speed was toned down to where he was at the end of the first movie where Smith was incredibly slow in comparison.

I always assumed that Trinity and Morpheus got stronger because they finally found The One. Their Matrix strength is powered by belief, so having Computer Jesus appear should help out a lot.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neo is the true king of the statue force

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totallynotjucas: They must have but I think they’re honestly too strong. Neo fighting Smith was supposed to be a special feat that showed he could be the One, even him saving Morpheus was enough to convince that guide on the ship he was the One. Post-death Neo made Smith look like a snail but the Upgraded Agents did much better, so it really amazes me that Morpheus can fight one and even come close to inflicting serious damage to someone who should body an original Agent.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By darko1234

@alphaq: But almost every character have low end feats, dceu superman got blitzed by bullets , 616 wolverine gets tagged by people with no super speed, same is with spiderman, hell even superman gets tagged sometimes by epople with no super speed, wolverine tags silver surfer, and logan is like supersonic in combat speed, so yes everyone have low shoovings.But neo and smith are much faster than dceu superman or flash in combat speed .

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neo is objectively faster

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darko1234: Honestly I'm probably in the minority in that I don't think Wolverine or Spider-Man are that fast on average. Superman I don't know a lot about, I doubt he uses his speed consistently either. The majority of their showings are probably not fantastic, but every once in a while they get a good speed feat.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neo is the true king of the statue force

Word.