Could MCU Thanos with IG solo the HST?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Could MCU Thanos with IG solo the HST? (33 votes)

*snaps fingers* RIP HST. 67%
Nope, HST has the hax and power to overcome. 33%
Can't decide. 0%

I just wanna see how this goes down lol.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

CALLOUTS

Bleach:

@funsiized@princearagorn1@lowlaville@supernategames@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@cjdavis103@carter_esque@sophia89@nyas@colliderz@themagicstik@thitiki@theamazingimmortalman@homicidalmaniac@justsomerandomkid@etheral_dreams@jeepeh@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@emperorthanos@terrortuga@indomitableregal@koays@kbm@just_banter@cpt_nice@deedubbledee@jiraiya_sageofoil@zill0678@darth_wayne@marczaddy@full123@onepieceverse@f3m1@educated@vooon@azureus

Naruto:

@the_imperator@dratini1331@homicidalmaniac@funsiized@sync1@princearagorn1@ratava@nighthunder@redbird3rdboywonder@sophia89@tohoma@theamazingimmortalman@thitiki@justsomerandomkid@cjdavis103@ssj_god@nyas@etheral_dreams@hulkage@rexorr@cgoodness@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@passingthrough545@emperorthanos@oceanmaster21@newcomer@garrettmana@parichithayerakala@nerdchore@jdg@kcminato@indomitableregal@lejon@just_banter@jiraiya_sageofoil@marczaddy@syclone903@onepieceverse@jaycool2@nobunaga101@heirtothekingdom@sistergrimm2099@sladerulez@darthjhawk@f3m1@larcadedragneel@vooon@chaos239@kasya_carey@rac95@azureus@conner_wolf@death2heretics

One Piece:

@dratini1331@darrellacoustic@homicidalmaniac@pierpat@funsiized@princearagorn1@cooldes@jmarshmallow@ghostravage@nighthunder@lowlaville@redbird3rdboywonder@cjdavis103@ssj_god@rexorr@pacpanda@jacthripper@stormking1221@garrettmana@terrortuga@cor_tsar@full123@cgoodness:@leo-343@just_banter@agentsandman@jiraiya_sageofoil@spidey_jackson@cull_obsidian@marczaddy@youngkaiser@onepieceverse@jaycool2@heirtothekingdom@larcadedragneel@thenewguysnm1@chronicplane@vooon@back_stabbath95@hittheassasin@gearsecond659

MCU:

@pokeysteve@pope052@lukehero@fallschirmjager@stupid_people@sophia89@zearing@jackjack390@dreadpool10@emperorthanos@floopay@ouroborik@americanspeeddemon@pipxeroth@nerdchore@thenaughtytitan@the_real_seaman@spector_rand@kcminato@indomitableregal@wastelandman@jiraiya_sageofoil@zill0678@darth_wayne@wispymatt@kingcurry30@gainz@sergeant-rl3@foxerdes @the_wspanialy@thorthunder98@xerolot@demohardt@larcadedragneel@blackspidey2099@chronicplane@jedixman@vooon@the_fub@geekryan@kevd4wg@conner_wolf@gearsecond659@kingfrieza@lord_titan_@angeljax

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't watch the movie yet.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surely, you've got to be having a laugh?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha. No. He gets blitzed and oneshot by anyone worth their salt, no matter how much hax he has or how powerful he us in the film.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos ftw

HATSoffMELO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SNAP

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@eobard21: No. Just no. I really hope the MCU fans keep fighting the DCEU ones, so battles they can actually win. If they want to start taking on HST, I'm going to enjoy(or not) the incoming mismatches will be too mhch to handle.

On topic: Any mid tier or above in any of these verses blitzes and kills him in a few hits.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can name at least several dozen characters from Bleach alone who could solo.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kyrees

i mean if thanos said to thor that he should have targeted his head, then there's precedence that this form has lag time in decision making and IG reacting to it.

Kyoji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

obito kamui gg

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. I can name people from Fairy Tail who can stomp Thanos.

Fairy Tail. Never mind the HST.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU characters (Even Thanos) don't have the speed to even think before most people not speed challenged in HST could blitz and take heads off.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Yeah he could pretty easily if they don’t blitz.

If he’s just plopped in there and everyone’s unaware of his existance, he stomps.

If it’s a showdown then it’s whoever pulls the trigger first which is most likely going to be the HST, but if he has full knowledge it’s most likely that he won’t ever lose. You’d need to give the HST character full knowledge on Thanos first, and then put them close to him.

sideSHOWbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since there is no context or situation I’m assuming thanos shows up and snaps his fingers so yes he solos

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

No. I can name people from Fairy Tail who can stomp Thanos.

Fairy Tail. Never mind the HST.

Fairy Tail is not part of the HST

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel he could if speed is equalized but if it isn't he pretty much gets blitzed by the high tiers etc

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a universe battle.