Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@battle123axe said:
@batman242 said:

Round 1: Dead

Round 2: Survives possibly.

how does he not survive R2?

Didn't say he wouldn't.

you also said possibly, which implies that he may not. as long as he's any incarnation professor hulk and higher, he definitely survives

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@khael said:

@brucerogers: All gods are very OP in Injustice as well, just read the arc yourself.

Their fight still almost destroyed Apokolips, even the Source had to sent Orion to stop their fight because if they continued Superman would destroy Apokolips with everyone on it including Darkseid. Very impressive if you ask me, definitely can hurt Hulk can we agree?

All gods are very OP in Injustice as well, just read the arc yourself.

Did you just call the characters gods?

Their fight still almost destroyed Apokolips

A fight between any 2 high tiers would destroy a planet, not really a good feat to use. Granted you could say that the planet was being destroyed from the sheer force of their punches, but considering Apokolips is almost entirely covered and integrated with technology I believe it would be more reasonable to suggest that the fight damaged crucial equipment.

even the Source had to sent Orion to stop their fight

How did that work out?

because if they continued Superman would destroy Apokolips with everyone on it including Darkseid.

Addressed this above.

Very impressive if you ask me

Not really, that makes him a mid-high tier.

definitely can hurt Hulk can we agree?

MCU Hulk? Definitely.

Comic Hulk? Nope.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer: darkseid and orion are new gods, hercules is a demigod. Apokoliptians are new gods

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer: A fight between two high tiers won't necessary would destroy a planet...just look at Thor and Hulk

As for this thread, MCU dies, that's for sure.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Hulk no chance, but Comic Hulk is hurt but he heals and gets much stronger.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By CitizenSurfer

@citizensurfer: A fight between two high tiers won't necessary would destroy a planet...just look at Thor and Hulk

A fight between two high tiers won't necessary would destroy a planet...just look at Thor and Hulk

The punches from both Red Hulk & Hulk were capable of causing Earthquakes all over the planet.

Oh yeah 100%, unless he gets some new feats in Ragnarok.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By CitizenSurfer

@DammeFavour said:

@citizensurfer: darkseid and orion are new gods, hercules is a demigod. Apokoliptians are new gods

I know that. I thought he was calling Superman and Doomsday gods.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Round 1: No.

Round 2: Yes.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Kevd4wg

MCU Hulk doesn't exist

Comic Hulk is hurt but gets up angry.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing happening

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Khael

@citizensurfer: Yup, Gods. This isn't Marvel boi xD

It was stated to be able to destroy the whole planet not the techs. So you're telling me planet busting attacks can't hurt Hulk at all when he was hurt by much much less? I've never said it'd knock out Hulk but he wouldn't laugh it off like everyone here said, that's for sure. His feats with Red Hulk is comparable but if Hulk just stands there and let RH spams punches on him like the condition of this thread, would he just laugh it off? No, obviously.

Anyway, what part of The Source thing that you don't understand?

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By CitizenSurfer

@khael:

Yup, Gods. This isn't Marvel boi xD

That doesn't make them literal gods, unless you think Superman can go toe-to-toe with Zeus/Odin?

It was stated to be able to destroy the whole planet not the techs.

Yeah and atomic bombs have been stated to destroy the whole planet, that doesn't mean it can actually bust the planet. When you are dealing with a planet like Apokolips you need to take into account that it is a mechanical planet (as in the planet has become so integrated with technology you cannot tell where the planet ends or where the tech starts), it's my guess that the fight between both Superman & Darkeid was causing irreversible damage to the technology, not the planet itself.

So you're telling me planet busting attacks can't hurt Hulk at all

I never said any such thing, I said the finishing move would not affect Hulk at all. But that's besides the point, you stated that Superman & Darkseid were throwing planet busting punches which is simply not the case. A planet busting punch would look a lot like this:

No Caption Provided

when he was hurt by much much less?

Lol come on. You could literally make the very same argument for EVERY character.

I've never said it'd knock out Hulk but he wouldn't laugh it off like everyone here said, that's for sure.

Yes he would, we're talking about a character that can smile after getting punched by Thanos.

His feats with Red Hulk is comparable but if Hulk just stands there and let RH spams punches on him like the condition of this thread, would he just laugh it off?

That point wasn't directed at you and has nothing to do with our debate.

Anyway, what part of The Source thing that you don't understand?

What part of the claim makes the feat any better than it already is?

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By CitizenSurfer
omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no but comic yes

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Khael

@citizensurfer:

That doesn't make them literal gods, unless you think Superman can go toe-to-toe with Zeus/Odin?

Never said that, so WTF?

Yes, New Gods are real Gods btw. IIRC Aquaman went toe to toe with Poseidon.

Yeah and atomic bombs have been stated to destroy the whole planet, that doesn't mean it can actually bust the planet. When you are dealing with a planet like Apokolips you need to take into account that it is a mechanical planet (as in the planet has become so integrated with technology you cannot tell where the planet ends or where the tI never said any such thing, I said the finishing move would not affect Hulk at all. But that's besides the point, you stated that Superman & Darkseid were throwing planet busting punches which is simply not the case. A planet busting punch would look a lot like this:ech starts), it's my guess that the fight between both Superman & Darkeid was causing irreversible damage to the technology, not the planet itself.

Who stated it? Obviously not the all knowing being like the Source. No, it was stated to be able to destroy the planet, was stated multiple times btw. Even if it was the tech then it's still planet sized which is still the same.

I never said any such thing, I said the finishing move would not affect Hulk at all.

Which is the exact same thing

But that's besides the point, you stated that Superman & Darkseid were throwing planet busting punches which is simply not the case. A planet busting punch would look a lot like this:

Hmmm, no, that's called planet busting clash which is more impressive, note that they did not even touch the planet in both of our scan, imagine if the planet takes a direct hit then it's another story.

Lol come on. You could literally make the very same argument for EVERY character.

Yes, I know

Yes he would, we're talking about a character that can smile after getting punched by Thanos.

Well, did Thanos went all out? Besides Thanos is already comparable to Darkseid who Injustice Superman completely own but I don't want this thread to turn into that "Darkseid and Trigon are the same version of canon version". Not this again, you might as well argue with a wall, thanks. If this ever turns out to that then I'm out. Injustice was part of Convergence event btw.

Besides, Hulk has been hurt by much less :)

That point wasn't directed at you and has nothing to do with our debate.

It wasn't directed to me but it has something to do with our discussion.

What part of the claim makes the feat any better than it already is?

As it makes the statement more legit, and it'd kill Darkseid and everyone on Apokolips which makes it even more legit than a tech destroying feats like you claimed.

What I'm getting from this thread is just you trying to lowball on panel feats just because you like Hulk too much.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By CitizenSurfer

@khael:

Never said that, so WTF?

gods = skyfathers in Marvel (Zeus/Odin)

Yes, New Gods are real Gods btw.

Based on?

IIRC Aquaman went toe to toe with Poseidon.

Poseidon must be a weakass god then.

Who stated it?

Everyone, or have you not seen any of the news stories recently "World War 3 would annihilate our planet". It doesn't mean the nuclear bombs will actually destroy the planet...

Obviously not the all knowing being like the Source.

That does nothing to help your claim.

No, it was stated to be able to destroy the planet, was stated multiple times btw.

Feats > Statements.

Even if it was the tech then it's still planet sized which is still the same.

You're missing the point.

I'l simplify, If I damage a control panel that keeps the planet together and the planet is destroyed because of the damaged control panel does that make me a planet buster?

Which is the exact same thing

No it isn't, not in the slightest, unless you want to say that Doomsday's finishing move can destroy a planet (hint: It can't).

Hmmm, no, that's called planet busting clash which is more impressive, note that they did not even touch the planet in both of our scan, imagine if the planet takes a direct hit then it's another story.

Either way, that is what a strike of that calibre would look like, which is clearly not the case in the scan you provided: It shows you a clear representation of the planet and from the looks of it there appears to be no damage anywhere.

Yes, I know

and yet you still bring it up?

Well, did Thanos went all out?

It was a full force punch if that's what you mean.

Besides Thanos is already comparable to Darkseid

No, Thanos is comparable to the version of Darkseid who actually possesses decent feats and doesn't struggle with Superman. In the comics Superman has even stated that a straight up confrontation with Darkseid is basically suicide.

who Injustice Superman completely own but I don't want this thread to turn into that "Darkseid and Trigon are the same version of canon version".

Wut?

Not this again, you might as well argue with a wall, thanks. If this ever turns out to that then I'm out. Injustice was part of Convergence event btw.

Wut?

Besides, Hulk has been hurt by much less :)

Just like every other character in history, or are you going to use your common sense and agree that Hulk's durability has steadfast remained one of the highest in Marvel or are you going to start saying that Silver Surfer struggles with Mexicans because of one particular instance?

It wasn't directed to me but it has something to do with our discussion.

No it doesn't that scan was mainly to do with strength, our discussion is about durability.

As it makes the statement more legit, and it'd kill Darkseid and everyone on Apokolips which makes it even more legit than a tech destroying feats like you claimed.

Oh my god, that does not make them planet busters. I addressed this above, I highly suggest you read it and come to your senses.

What I'm getting from this thread is just you trying to lowball on panel feats just because you like Hulk too much.

Is my name CitizenHulk or CitizenSurfer?

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer:

gods = skyfathers in Marvel (Zeus/Odin)

No, Marvel skyfathers are aliens

Based on?

Godwave

Everyone, or have you not seen any of the news stories recently "World War 3 would annihilate our planet". It doesn't mean the nuclear bombs will actually destroy the planet...

Stupid comparison, that's clearly not the narrator was trying to say. I don't know why are you trying to lowball this hard.

That does nothing to help your claim

It does, it makes it more legit, this isn't just Darkseid's underlings saying that

Feats > Statements.

No, this is on panel statement, stated by the Source not some character's opinion or writer statement bs.

I'l simplify, If I damage a control panel that keeps the planet together and the planet is destroyed because of the damaged control panel does that make me a planet buster?

Where is this argument coming from and based on what?

No it isn't, not in the slightest, unless you want to say that Doomsday's finishing move can destroy a planet (hint: It can't).

I say he can, since he's on Clark's level in strength

Either way, that is what a strike of that calibre would look like, which is clearly not the case in the scan you provided: It shows you a clear representation of the planet and from the looks of it there appears to be no damage anywhere.

Because Orion stopped them. Anyway you can see on the scan I posted, they clearly shocked the whole planet.

and yet you still bring it up?

Because characters don't always perform at their highest and this indicates that DD can hurt him

It was a full force punch if that's what you mean.

Doubt it, If Thanos truly wanted to kill Hulk then Hulk would die horribly I believe.

No, Thanos is comparable to the version of Darkseid who actually possesses decent feats and doesn't struggle with Superman. In the comics Superman has even stated that a straight up confrontation with Darkseid is basically suicide.

This is Injustice Superman not New 52 Superman.

Just like every other character in history, or are you going to use your common sense and agree that Hulk's durability has steadfast remained one of the highest in Marvel or are you going to start saying that Silver Surfer struggles with Mexicans because of one particular instance?

I don't see your point here, that's probably a gag scene or something just like when Thanos got arrested.

No it doesn't that scan was mainly to do with strength, our discussion is about durability.

We're also arguing about DD's level of strength

Is my name CitizenHulk or CitizenSurfer?

Well, CitizenSentry. I will always remember you as CitizenSentry :P

Anyway my name is Khael but I don't like that Khael band so it doesn't matter.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By CitizenSurfer

@khael:

You're thinking of the MCU.

Godwave

When was the Godwave mentioned in Injustice? O.o

Stupid comparison, that's clearly not the narrator was trying to say. I don't know why are you trying to lowball this hard.

No it isn't it's actually the perfect comparison. Both are stated to be able to destroy the planet...but neither of them actually can destroy the planet.

It does, it makes it more legit, this isn't just Darkseid's underlings saying that

No it doesn't.

No, this is on panel statement, stated by the Source not some character's opinion or writer statement bs.

It's still a statement, and as is customary around here; feats > statements.

No I'm not, I understand you're trying to use The Source as a....source, but a statement is still a statement no matter who it's by.

Where is this argument coming from and based on what?

It's coming from me, and it's based on the fact that you think Superman can destroy a planet even though I've already addressed that claim in my previous posts.

I say he can, since he's on Clark's level in strength

and Clark cannot bust a planet....

Because Orion stopped them.

So...Orion > Superman/Doomsday???

Anyway you can see on the scan I posted, they clearly shocked the whole planet.

Shaking a planet does not mean they can bust one. That's like me saying "I can shake my fridge if I punch it hard enough" that doesn't mean I possess the physical capability to completely destroy my fridge with a punch.

Because characters don't always perform at their highest and this indicates that DD can hurt him

Then what makes you think Doomsday will be performing at his highest?

Doubt it, If Thanos truly wanted to kill Hulk then Hulk would die horribly

Healing factor...

I believe.

Belief is not a substitute for fact.

This is Injustice Superman not New 52 Superman.

My point exactly. You can try and work it out but it always comes down to two points when you are arguing this point.

Injustice Darkseid is weaker than N52 Darkseid or Injustice Superman is more powerful than N52 Superman.

If it's the latter then I'd love to see you try and prove it.

I don't see your point here, that's probably a gag scene or something just like when Thanos got arrested.

It shows that just because characters can be "hurt" by much less it obviously doesn't mean they continuously get hurt by those levels of attacks Like Silver Surfer getting downed by a crowbar to the back of the head whilst being able to tank punches from the likes of Hulk.

We're also arguing about DD's level of strength

No...you're arguing about Superman's strength.

Well, CitizenSentry. I will always remember you as CitizenSentry :P

Fair point.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By uugieboogie

@khael said:

This isn't true at all. The Thor God of Thunder arc alone disproves this.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Khael

@citizensurfer: Well, no points have been made so far, this is getting repetitive. Just correcting a misunderstanding, Orion asked them to stop nicely :)

I still believe they're planet busters based on the Source's statement, also don't think I didn't see you overrating MCU Hulk with BS writer statement which is even more vague ;)

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By CitizenSurfer

@khael:

Well, no points have been made so far, this is getting repetitive.

Well I don't know about you but I've come to the following conclusions:

• Superman/Darkseid/Doomsday are weaker than their mainstream counterparts
  • None of them possess the capability to bust planets
  • None of them possess the ability damage Hulk

I still believe they're planet busters based on the Source's statement

So you call me out for using a WRITERS statement and then you base your entire argument off of a statement from The Source?

also don't think I didn't see you overrating MCU Hulk with BS writer statement which is even more vague ;)

Except for the fact that it isn't vague since the writer gave a specific number. If it was vague the writer would have said "Somewhere between 250-3,000,000 tons?"

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Khael

@citizensurfer: yes it's vague because feats proved otherwise. The Source, narrator and everyone on that panel also specifically said they would destroy Apokolips so that isn't vague as well.

That's your conclusion but I have different conclusions, the opposite in fact. All you did was lowballing for your advantage. I've even pointed out that you're using double standards, all just to win arguments

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

@citizensurfer: yes it's vague because feats proved otherwise. The Source, narrator and everyone on that panel also specifically said they would destroy Apokolips so that isn't vague at well.

That's your conclusion but I have different conclusions, the opposite in fact. All you did was lowballing for your advantage. I've even pointed out that you're using double standards, all just to win arguments

: yes it's vague because feats proved otherwise.

Based on what? The fact that the Leviathan's didn't go through the buildings when they collapsed on them?

You realise that 3,000,000/200 = 15,000.

That means 15,000 tons per foot. That is not an incredibly high number.

But then again, you're going off of statements and treating them like facts, I'm simply doing the same thing.

Not really, I stated what has happening in the scan you provided and then even used your own argument against you as well the "author statements". That isn't lowballing.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Khael

@citizensurfer: No, they didn't collaps shit when they fell, that's the problem.

At least feats doesn't contradict the statement in my case.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Hulk dies horribly

Round 2: Hulk spits on doomsday's face after his pathetic attempt

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope if Tonys hulkbuster punch can knock him out he aint surviving this lol

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Hulk dies rather easily while the comic version could probably handle such an attack.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

MCU Hulk doesn't exist

No Caption Provided

I think your just showing a meme but are you trying to say that MCU Hulk survives

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not surviving these are consistent heavy blows at high speeds with claws and force beyond hulk capabilities. Hulk would be dead revert back to Banner and be putty.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) No

2) Yes - ease depends on variation, but many are only more pissed. A few lower level versions would bite it.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Hulk has been hurt by less though.

And in Death of Superman, Supes was KO'd by a gas station explosion. Noone would use that against him since it's an insanely low end feat. But i'd be VERY interested to see post Sakaar Hulk hurt by much less. (screenshots are in reverse order for some reason.) But this is more like current comic Hulk's level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: OP didn't specify current Hulk. Hulk feels blows from mountain level guys all the time, and it isn't like they use their mountain level strength every hit, and the super move is above mountain level (since Doomsday tunnels through the Earth and its core twice).

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: OP didn't specify current Hulk. Hulk feels blows from mountain level guys all the time, and it isn't like they use their mountain level strength every hit, and the super move is above mountain level (since Doomsday tunnels through the Earth and its core twice).

It said comic Hulk. If you want to do the extreme lows then people will just counter with the extreme highs (which are universal and stupid), so best to stick to consistency.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: What extreme lows? I didn't bring up any feats.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Hulk is reduced to ashes.

Comic Hulk only feels tickles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Hulk dies after one hit.

Savage Hulk Is probably getting rocked pretty hard by it, but he'd survive just fine.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 takenstew22  Moderator

MCU Hulk dies horribly.

616 Hulk tanks.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

L O L N O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like this thread.

MCU Hulk would evorprate into a red mist.

DD breaks his hands with comic Hulk.