Could MCU Hulk React To A DCEU Wonder Woman Blitz?

Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Could MCU Hulk React To A DCEU Wonder Woman Blitz? (195 votes)

yes 66%
nope 34%
No Caption Provided

Hulk's reaction time is actually pretty legit

• 
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, they are in different leagues.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal said:

@godzilla44: @arthurcurry89: @plotweapon16255:

^ All correct answers. Hulk hasn’t done anything to suggest that he can react to a person who is able to run as fast as bullets can travel.

for example even Aquaman or Orm has better reflexes like Orm perceiving in slow mode spinning wheel from submarine. Many no speedster or not alien cw characters like Arrow casually avoids Overgirl heatvision or bullets from close distance, same as Diggle. Widow in mcu has same bullet timing feats. Hulk is really underpower character. They prefer to make him cool, sexy, handsome, warm-hearted, big child instead of overpowered and unstopable beast

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@plotweapon16255: She didn't travel faster than the bullets as the bullet had to travel further than she had to move to block it.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

@plotweapon16255: She didn't travel faster than the bullets as the bullet had to travel further than she had to move to block it.

Couple of meters doesn't make that much difference.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@subline said:

It really does, if the bullet travelled 3 times further than Diana, that means that Diana's speed would just be over 305m/s compared to the bullets 917m/s.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By plotweapon16255

@subline said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@subline said:

It really does, if the bullet travelled 3 times further than Diana, that means that Diana's speed would just be over 305m/s compared to the bullets 917m/s.

Not exactly, Diana & bullets isn't racing at same time .She was reacting to bullets after it traveled very close to her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2 said:
@subline said:

Yes, he caught an RPG-7 Missile which travels at 300m/s.

This.

But she traveled faster then the bullets that travels 917 m/s to block it.

No Caption Provided

917 m/s >>> 300 m/s

True. I'm not arguing that the Hulk is as faster (or faster) than Diana. I do think that the Hulk, however, could react to a blitz.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal said:

@sexybayonetta22: Just out of curiosity, when did Black Widow bullet time?

It is canon Avengers prelude:

No Caption Provided

She normally dodges them just like Arrow or Diggle or Aquaman

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2
deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He shouldn't be able to. Windy sees bullets in slow motion. I believe if she wanted, she could replicate the Quicksilver vs Thor slow motion instance against Hulk. Hulk probably could see/react to her while in slow motion, but he shouldn't be able to stop/counter her in that state.

Just my 2 cents.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@sexybayonetta22: I see. But just so you know, preludes aren’t always the most accurate in regards to the MCU. There is one prelude that recreates the first scene in Infinity War except it shows Thanos using the power stone to beat Hulk rather than his own physical capability. But to be fair, Black Widow doesn’t have any anti-feats that contradict her being a bullet timer. Thank you for showing me!

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness:

First time: Covering someone elses’ body.

Second time: Was running away and got shot from behind.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal said:

@sexybayonetta22: I see. But just so you know, preludes aren’t always the most accurate in regards to the MCU. There is one prelude that recreates the first scene in Infinity War except it shows Thanos using the power stone to beat Hulk rather than his own physical capability. But to be fair, Black Widow doesn’t have any anti-feats that contradict her being a bullet timer. Thank you for showing me!

Main problem about spin-off comicbook series based on live action contradicts a lot. Yeah.

For example in same comicbook MCU Hawkeye is said to have ability to shot 3 arrows in 1.9 seconds. Ok very possible but in movie he doesn't seem to be that fast in aiming etc. Ok i admit in movies his accuracy is god/superhuman but he needs much time and focus to precise

No Caption Provided

Or some people claims ( from very controversial picture ) that Black Panther can tag bullet and slash it into half ( despite lack of onomatopeis characteristic of slashing, "Klink" means sound of bullet hitting the suit )

No Caption Provided

Or Ancient One can bfr herself on her own to deep space probably outside galaxy( idk overally has she done this only with her astral form or even with physical body ). She even admits ring can take you ANYWHERE but they were trapped on Titan and even Strange shown he cannot travel across planets, star systems, galaxies.

No Caption Provided

so question is what is more convincing etc. : live action feats or comicbook based on live action movie/tv series feats

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: I don’t necessarily think that you were wrong about the Black Widow feat, but my opinion is that live action feats are always more accurate to the character’s ability than anything else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: I don’t necessarily think that you were wrong about the Black Widow feat, but my opinion is that live action feats are always more accurate to the character’s ability than anything else.

i agree

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

React? Probably. Tag her? Not likely. He could not touch Blonsky and Thor could consistently outmanuevered him. Neither are anywhere close to Diana in speed and agility.

What people seem to forget when it comes to reaction feats is the thing that the person is reacting to. Bullets, energy blasts and most projectiles in general have relatively predictable trajectories and relatively constant velocities. A person can stop, start, change direction, accelerate and decelerate at any time.

A perfect example of this is in Justice League. When Kal-El first takes a swing at Flash he misses because Flash sees the punch coming and ducks out of the way. If Flash's head was a missile or bullet for any other projectile without sentient thought Kal-El would have connected.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: I admit it is very HARD sometimes to show in live action movie some super godly impressive feats such as busting mountain or crushing ground because it cost a lot to prepare in purpose of special effects. But in animations and comicbooks it is much easier to show.

But on other hand let see at CW Oliver Queen feats ( only live action, no Vixen and Freedom Fighters animated movie or spin off comics ). He survived fall from Nanda Parbat from Kushu mountains ( probably 300 meters of high ), while fatally stabbed and bleeding. Survives bloody tortures from Adrian Chase or on one of his mission before real time S1. Survived clash with shark + lost a lot of blood. Arrow constantly tags bullets from close distance ( without even watching at them and realising sb is gonna shot him just like Diggle) or sees bullrushing motorbike in slow mode as DCEU Wonder Woman. Or he dodges pissed off Overgirl heat vision + tanks HER PUNCHES. Absurdal pain endurance like escaping from underground lifting paralysed Felicity simultaneously being fatally stabbed and poisoned by methane and multiple of times stabbed with arrows still can fight as it was nothing just like berserker. Tanks hits from dominators, John Diggle's punches or Atom's bullrushing and so more. That powerful is Comicbook Arrow. either pre new 52 or new 52.

To me in case of MCU/DCEU/CW:

Live action feats >= Animated movies based one live action ( like Vixes or Freedom Fighters ) > comicbooks based on live actions = statements from movies/tv series

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually agree with that. ?

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

wonder woman was faster than 1003 m/s bullets. Hulk is doing nothing.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: In Justice League she literally moved fast enough to Block machine gun fire. Idk why everyone underrates Diana on this site.

Wonder Woman also reacted to and blocked lightning in her own movie, and thats superior to any speed feat anyone in the mcu has ever had

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Most people on this site are Thor fanboys, it’s unavoidable

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have to say no, assuming this is standard battle forum distance of 10 ft apart.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Given that there are people on this site who claim that Thor (MCU version at any rate) can get taken down by electricity and isn't bullet-proof, I'd strongly beg to differ.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scipio123: c’mon man you know there are a lot more Thor fanboys than there are for any other character.

Tbh I think people only like to say “Thor isn’t bulletproof” to anger all of the whiny Thor fanboys.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Thor has his fair share of blind fanboys, but no more than any other character.

And there are plenty of people on here who seriously argue that Thor can be taken down by bullets and electricity.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2 said:
@subline said:

This.

But she traveled faster then the bullets that travels 917 m/s to block it.

No Caption Provided

917 m/s >>> 300 m/s

How did she travel faster than the bullets when she crossed less distance in the same time?

ichigoSOLOLORD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he couldnt react to me

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scipio123: It’s kind of sad Wonder Woman doesn’t have too many of those. She does have her fanboys, but no where near as many as Thor, Superman, Batman, Or even Iron Man.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: In Justice League she literally moved fast enough to Block machine gun fire. Idk why everyone underrates Diana on this site.

Wonder Woman also reacted to and blocked lightning in her own movie, and thats superior to any speed feat anyone in the mcu has ever had

The bullets moved faster than her. They covered more distance in the same time While she covered less

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: I think feats from tie-in comics are perfectly valid so long as they aren't contradicted by anything in the movies.

In the case of the MCU, the comics are clearly meant to be part of the canon, as events from them are sometimes referenced in the movies. For example, Rhodey lifting a tank in an IM3 prelude comic was directly referenced in the party scene in AOU.

Hulk's feat of catching an RPG is also perfectly legit since Abomination did exactly that in TIH. On the other hand, Black Widow dodging bullets is a bit more suspect, since she's never done that in the movies.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By EcoBlitz

@scipio123 said:

@emmafrostxmen: Thor has his fair share of blind fanboys, but no more than any other character.

And there are plenty of people on here who seriously argue that Thor can be taken down by bullets and electricity.

At one point someone almost argued bullets>>storm breaker

MinlerDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MinlerDemon
bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scipio123: yeah i agree. Ok nice too read them to enrich our knowledge about mcu or cw but as i, you and mr surreal say in vs debates live action feats goes to first place then canon comic book.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He couldn’t react to Thanos so I don’t see why he would be able to react to someone that’s even faster.

He got disabled at the start of the fight, wonder woman doesn't have the physicals to stun hulk like that

But i cant see him reacting anyways

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Completely ignoring the fact that Diana hasn't blitzed anyone, People need to research on how faster than someone you have to be to blitz, just because I'm faster than my fat cousins doesn't mean I can blitz him

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Completely ignoring the fact that Diana hasn't blitzed anyone, People need to research on how faster than someone you have to be to blitz, just because I'm faster than my fat cousins doesn't mean I can blitz him

Right, other than Doomsday, Steppenwolf, Ares, numerous Parademons, numerous WW1 soliders, and blitzing multiple times in essentially every appearance, no she hasn't blitzed anyone.

Hulk gets blitzed because his one reaction feat is exceeded by her travel and blitz feats.

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: You don't consider the gif in Post 37 by SexyBaynonetta of this thread a blitz?

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

simple no

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers