Could Goku resist an Infinite Tsukuyomi from Kaguya?

• 152 results
Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lsoon23

Could current Goku resist and IT from Kaguya in a situation where he can't avoid it?

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Erkan12

Genjutsu works via altering the chakra inside of a person. Goku's Ki is just too powerful for Kaguya to handle, which is far above of Kaguya's level. Goku is extremely skilled and truly mastered his Ki that he can even use the God Ki, so the answer is no. Even if it still works, then Goku can activate Ultra Instinct in extreme situations which could alert him against any danger, so he would resist it in any case.

Btw, this is not a battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^boii is so wrong it's not even funny??

OT: nope he can't

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, he can’t resist it

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon ball series and goku ... Are just the opposite of hax and hax resistance ..... No he cant.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? When has she ever used it against someone as strong as Goku? Everyone saying he can’t is dumb as rocks

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Goku has shown any kind of resistance against something like Gen-Jutsu? Never see it, so no he hasn´t.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Yeah, weaker characters have resisted to, she has no control over his sixth sense, which is his ability to sense ki, rendering this jutsu absolutely worthless because he is always going to be able to sense someones ki and change his internal ki flow to dispell it, destroying the source or whoever is using it

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite tsukiyomi has worked on people who don't have Chakra.

IT one shots.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IT would solo the Z-Fighters

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite tsukiyomi has worked on people who don't have Chakra.

IT one shots.

Everyone in the Naruto world has Chakra, whether they utilize it or not.

There are some outliers that may affect it. Saiyans are shown to have some level of TP resistance. IT also doesn't work on the dead, and while Current Goku is not dead, hes been dead a bunch, so maybe, but probably not.

Without bordering on NLF, I would say that if you do not have resistance feats at least on par with Planetary TP, you are probably going to succumb to IT.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Adi_Frost

@Aristeaus: Everyone in the Naruto world doesn't have chakra. That is an objectively wrong statement. No fodder humans have chakra.

A person needs to INTENTIONALLY create chakra in his body when he needs it and that requires ninja training. Even ninja who are not doing anything don't have chakra in their body.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

As you can see by those panels, you have learn how to create chakra. This is the reason why we don't see fodder humans using chakra or any kind of jutsu in the ENTIRE series. They don't have chakra and don't know how to use it.

That means fodder humans have no chakra and genjutsu has worked on fodder humans multiple times throughout the series, even in Boruto.

Also Kaguya used IT on humans BEFORE chakra was distributed on the planet by the sage of six paths i.e before that no one knew how to create or use chakra. Thus she used it on people who don't have chakra. Not to mention we have on panel feats of IT working on stray cats (who are not ninja cats).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:

There are some outliers that may affect it. Saiyans are shown to have some level of TP resistance. IT also doesn't work on the dead, and while Current Goku is not dead, hes been dead a bunch, so maybe, but probably not.

Without bordering on NLF, I would say that if you do not have resistance feats at least on par with Planetary TP, you are probably going to succumb to IT.

I mean....I kinda agree with everything you said......so, no complaints here lol

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Everyone in the Naruto world doesn't have chakra. That is an objectively wrong statement. No fodder humans have chakra.

A person needs to INTENTIONALLY create chakra in his body when he needs it and that requires ninja training. Even ninja who are not doing anything don't have chakra in their body.

As you can see by those panels, you have learn how to create chakra. This is the reason why we don't see fodder humans using chakra or any kind of jutsu in the ENTIRE series. They don't have chakra and don't know how to use it.

That means fodder humans have no chakra and genjutsu has worked on fodder humans multiple times throughout the series, even in Boruto.

Also Kaguya used IT on humans BEFORE chakra was distributed on the planet by the sage of six paths i.e before that no one knew how to create or use chakra. Thus she used it on people who don't have chakra. Not to mention we have on panel feats of IT working on stray cats (who are not ninja cats).

No Caption Provided

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ouch. Shut down with one scan. Lol

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oop that scan ?

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheDeathstar

What feats does Genjutsu have to suggest it can manipulate such high level of energy? A drop of water can't move an ocean. It won't work by its own principles. Weaker Characters to Goku have resisted mind TP for e.g Babidi's that didn't work on Majin Vegeta.

Piccolo and Gohan broke out of illusion way before in T.O.P Arc.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Babidi could show image and visualizations to people all around the Earth, simultaneously showing such range and could even blow people's head off, had most powerful warriors under his control each who would solo Narutoverse yet it didn't work on Vegeta. You're telling me it would work on Goku who was meditating for years in the afterlife and has better control over his mind than Vegeta most probably? The current version is way out of that league, even if you get into his mind somehow he can still fight using Ultra Instinct.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bait

And oh great, we’re back to this manipulating energy argument

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheDeathstar

@ultimatesage said:
@Aristeaus said:
@ultimatesage said:

I mean....I kinda agree with everything you said......so, no complaints here lol

@Aristeaus said:
@adi_frost said:

No Caption Provided

Nice scan, this only proves my first point further that they manipulate fodder human's weak chakra flow and that it requires them to manipulate energy inside them to control them which is why it wouldn't work on someone like Goku who's leagues above them and also has God Ki. Thanks for providing it :). I also noticed people are using my argument from other thread Genjutsu vs Beerus feels weird lol.

This argument aside which is pretty valid nonetheless. Vegeta already resisted someone who has planetary TP.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In DB Verse power beats everything so.....

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cramem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cramem

No. Remember the tournament of power? All the z-warriors were almost defeated by a weak illusion user. They defeated him because they saw him hiding on top of a clif.

In order to stop the illusion Piccolo had to attack him. So no, they can't break out of illusions by themselves.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheDeathstar

@cramem said:

No. Remember the tournament of power? All the z-warriors were almost defeated by a weak illusion user. They defeated him because they saw him hiding on top of a clif.

Loading Video...

Wrong. They immediately recognized its an illusion and solid one at that too. They actually sensed his energy while already being in an illusion then found him not that they accidentally found him. Get your facts straight. No one was defeated, not even close lmao.

Have you already forgotten about Majin Vegeta who already resisted someone with Planetary TP? Goku at his strongest is above these guys.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, not unless there are feats floating around of Goku resisting TP attacks on that level, which as far as I know, there aren't.

Cramem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cramem

@thedeathstar: If they didn't, that would mean they have a negative IQ. You see a red field surrounding you, and then, suddently, all the opponents that you've defeated, magically appeared by themselves, and when you try to punch them, your fist go through them. How would you call that?

It also took that time to realize that, so yeah, they are still a little stupid.

2:02. They couldn't break free from the illusion so they had to look out for santza. Kaguya's illusion's doesn't work like the illusions of santza. Santza materializes the illusions on the field. Naruto's illusions are in your brain. You are the only one who sees them.

And they didn't sense his ki. They randomly jumped and discovered him. Otherwise they would have been sure about his position, in the first place, they would not have look around for him.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He won't resist it because he doesn't have the feats to suggest he can.

Cramem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cramem
@thedeathstar said:
@cramem said:

@thedeathstar: If they didn't, that would mean they have a negative IQ. You see a red field surrounding you, and then, suddently, all the opponents that you've defeated, magically appeared by themselves, and when you try to punch them, your fist go through them. How would you call that?

It also took that time to realize that, so yeah, they are stupid.

2:02. They couldn't break free from the illusion so they had to look out for santza. Kaguya's illusion's doesn't work like the illusions of santza. Santza materializes the illusions on the field. Naruto's illusions are in your brain. You are the only one who sees them.

Yea which requires Chakra flow.

Genjutsu works on people without chakra as others have showed you.

Show feats of them manipulating someone's energy on Goku's level especially Godly energy. There you debunked your claim.

The weakling santza did it. and his illusions aren't even that great. He just creates images and sounds while his allie attacked the z-warriors.

They would do the same to Kaguya when they sense her.

No, because kaguya's illusion happens in your brain. All your senses + your spirit are affected by the illusion

Like I said weaker characters such as Majin Vegeta already defeated Babidi's planetary TP.

"Planetary TP" XD, Babidi's illusion didn't work on Vegeta because it only works on pure evil persons. Vegeta wasn't pure evil at the time.
Babidi wasn't even sure that vegeta was evil until dabura pointed that out.

Also babidi didn't use illusions against vegeta.

"They randomly jumped and discovered him"??

Did you even watch the video? They sensed him. How can someone be this ignorant.

I watched the video, they senses him, but they had to look for him.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't.

Cramem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cramem

@thedeathstar said:

@cramem: Wrong again. Genjutsu worked on a normal human because they all had chakra energy inside them.

Wrong. Hogoromo is the one who spread the chakra around the world.

Vegeta was already evil back then, Babidi could sense it and he was surprised and made a comment, "This has never happened before" not to mention this Vegeta also killed multiple people. Your point is invalid. Babidi's TP has far better feats and ranges that work simultaneously all around the planet which can even work to the point it can blow your head off yet Vegeta resisted.

Have we watched the same DBZ? Vegeta even admitted later that earth made him soft, he wasn't the pure evil bastard that he was back then. The reasons why he let babidi control him are:

1- He wanted to be evil, again

2- He wanted to fight goku

Still, Babidi never used illusion attacks against vegeta.
Also the illusions didn't work on him because vegeta was only half evil at the time. babidi mind cotol relies on the evil in the heart of his victims.

In the end, it was revield that it was only a façade, vegeta was still a nice guy.

Now come to the T.O.P Arc. They sensed and they looked him up instantly not that they found by looking around. You didn't even watch the video and paid attention, instead made claims which is why it backfired on you.

2:00 contradicts you. If piccolo was sure about the location, he would have attacked immediately. But hey, why are we discussing that? The naruto verse illusions doesn't work like santza's at all. Santza just create mirage images. That's all.

If anything it is a feat for the character you're calling weakling.

Creating mirage images is a feat? XD

All these characters are infinitely weaker than Goku's maximum power.

And yet he was caught in the illusions of santza whose illusions consist of creating mirage images.

Cramem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cramem

@thedeathstar said:

@cramem: Mirage images? A Mirage isn't solid. Man, you're not someone I would waste my time to debate

Have you watched the episode? Here 0:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTEW-hifgAQ

Gohan: "They are like mirages"

1:50

https://youtu.be/HTEW-hifgAQ?t=110

Gohan: "I got it. One controls the illusions... And the other use them as a cover to attack"

. Vegeta was evil and Babidi's Majin spell actually amplifies those evil feelings even further.

Babidi himself said that the more Dabra focuses his evil spirit, the easier is was for Babidi to manipulate him.

Vegeta only changed after the last words from Goku on his family and seeing his son, not before that. I doubt you even watched the same DBZ now.

Wrong

"I've always wanted to be truly evil again... but now that I'm reliving it, it doesn't seem at all right anymore. Feh, I might as well accept the fact that I'm an Earthling now, with all their 'weak, little emotions'..."

Chakra only worked on weak humans who had no knowledge on Energy Manipulation, couldn't resist it, let's be real. Goku is extremely well in energy manipulation, even has Godly energy inside him in such amount that Genjutsu doesn't have feats to say it can manipulate it not that it is already a different kind of energy.

The chakra and the ki aren't even the same.

Chakra= Yin/yang Energy and it is concentrated from bellow your stomach.

Ki= Genki+Yuki+shuki
The light novel pretty much confirmed that dojutsu illusions transfer your chakra inside the body of your opponent so it doesn't matter if the chakra is required or not.

Goku's "god energy isn't divine in the correct sens of the word. Having divine ki doens't prove anything. His "divine ki" never protected him against the illusions of santza. Is santza a divine being.

Let you have your opinion. Genjutsu can work on Beerus, Goku, and everyone on DBS. lmao.

Ok but, in the future, just remember I'm not the one who said it. You are :)

Durzo_Bat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Durzo_Bat

No, it wouldn't work plus Goku has Migatte no Gokui on top of it which doesn't need him to use his Mind at all. Genjutsu has become a joke argument with no specific feat to say it can work on beings from DBS Top tiers. Stop with NLFs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:
@Aristeaus said:
@ultimatesage said:

@Aristeaus said:
@adi_frost said:

No Caption Provided

Nice scan, this only proves my first point further that they manipulate fodder human's weak chakra flow and that it requires them to manipulate energy inside them to control them which is why it wouldn't work on someone like Goku who's leagues above them and also has God Ki. Thanks for providing it :). I also noticed people are using my argument from other thread Genjutsu vs Beerus feels weird lol.

This argument aside which is pretty valid nonetheless. Vegeta already resisted someone who has planetary TP.

lmao, look at all these little people getting hard ons from a scan they read out if content.

Just Read all the way to the bottom:

This dumb argument has to stop. It was never stated anywhere that Genjutsu works by controlling the chakra flow, what is said is that Genjutsu affects the senses to control the chakra flow not the other away around. You people are making as much sense as someone who interprets "A water-pump is something that works on electricity to control water flow" as " Water-pump controls water to work on electricity".

No Caption Provided

The other silly argument people tend to use to claim that Genjutsu works by controlling chakra is the fact that using a burst of chakra can break Genjutsu, but we have seen that certain types of Genjutsu can also be broken through pain so does this mean that Genjutsu works by controlling pain as well, as opposed to it being an effect of Genjutsu ? Obviously not...

Furthermore what those people like to conveniently forget is the fact that chakra was given to humans by the sage of six paths, the man who confessed that he didn't like the way his mother was using Genjutsu to control people and searched for ways to dispel it, so how very surprising indeed that the chakra he gave to humanity can free them from Genjutsu...

No Caption Provided

Also, you speak of the chakra pathway system but it seems that you don't know much about it. Just because Shinobi can create chakra doesn't mean that everyone and their grandmother in Naruto go around carrying a mass of chakra inside of them. It has been explained since part 1 that chakra is something Ninjas create consciously when they need to, not at all times.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^ As the above chart shows and explains, chakra is something that is consciously created for the use of Ninjutus or Genjutsu. Various showings through the series confirm this. just to use a couple :

Naruto building up chakra to use the Summoning jutsu, but getting that chakra absorbed by Kisame, conclusion : "I can't feel any chakra".

Tobirama discussing the village's future with Hashirama, but not realizing that Madara was spying on them, reason : "I'm not kneading any chakra"

No Caption Provided

A more practical display of this comes from the Byakugan vision. For instance.

Neji's body while not using chakra and when using chakra :

No Caption Provided

Kidomaru's chakra network when preparing to use a jutsu :

No Caption Provided

^ Notice how chakra only flows through the parts related to the jutsu.

And yet you people insist that Genjutsu can only work on chakra, even though we have seen Kabuto and Itachi Genjutsu fodder villagers... so tell me why would the villagers and some random woman, who for all we know were not even trained to create chakra in the first place, be creating chakra and having it flow through their heads for no apparent reason whatsoever, just so Itachi and Kabuto can use it to genjutsu them ? The answer is that they weren't, and Genjutsu does not need chakra to work.

• 1: Infinite Tsukuyomi is a Genjutsu.Kaguya put the world in a massive Genjutsu, before chakra creation.Saying "it was the strongest Genjutsu so nope. Still Genjutsu can't affect people without chakra 'cause only Inf. Tsukuyomi can" it's very very hilarious. That's a Genjutsu, end of story.
  • 2: Another example is in the Itachi's light novel. On, i believe, page 30, Itachi was talking to Shisui, and Shisui explains that occular Genjutsu and Genjutsu like it can affect anyone because it doesn't disrupt chakra like other basic Genjutsu.
    He explains that Genjutsu affect the nervous system and mind itself and fills the gap by pouring their own chakra as a medium.

If jiraiya's quote isn't enough to convince you, another quote by another character saying the exact same thing should work:

No Caption Provided
  • 3: Boruto The Movie: scientists created a ninja tool that allows people without chakra to use jutsu. They wouldn't need to create a tool like that if everyone had chakra, which means not everyone has chakra. Which means yes, putting villagers under a Genjutsu means you didn't manipulate the chakra in their cranial nerves, something that, again, is only mentioned in a wiki, and again only proves that Genjutsu targets the senses.

So now that that is settled, we can all agree that:

• There is no scan in the whole Naruto manga stating that Genjutsu requires a target to have chakra, whereas there is more than one scan explicitly stating that Genjutsu targets the senses.
  • Not everyone in the Narutoverse has chakra constantly in their body, they have to first be trained to make it and then actively make it, which is proven numerous times in the manga.
  • Kaguya's usage of IT isn't an exception to the rule because there wasn't a rule in the first place because there are literally no scans stating such a rule in the entirety of the manga. For it to be the exception, there would have to be an example of a Genjutsu failing to work because a target didn't have chakra.

Simple Example:

Chakra must be created first, as already proved. And in order to create chakra training is required (ex. Shinobi: Genin, Chunin, Jonin etc).

No Caption Provided
  • After ^ I'll show you Kabuto performing a Genjutsu, "Temple of Nirvana", and put every normal person into an induced instinctive-sleep (Genin included, like Naruto).
No Caption Provided
  • This is a normal girl that was mind controlled by Itachi with a Sharingan Genjutsu.
No Caption Provided
  • In the Boruto manga Toono Katasuke was put under a Genjutsu, mind control, by Kashin Koji.
No Caption Provided

Credit: This guy

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:
@Aristeaus said:
@ultimatesage said:

@Aristeaus said:
@adi_frost said:

No Caption Provided

You are correct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^^^ Lol...

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hagoromo spread the teaching of ninshuu. chakra is something every living creature has (read Boruto)

Ivexio2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^sometimes it's best to leave some people in denial.....this is one of those times.T_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kawaki don't have Chakra from his original father (human) and Kawaki got gift from Jigen's Karma then Kawaki got gift from Naruto's Kurama's Chakra.

Durzo_Bat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cramem: Wrong again. Genjutsu worked on normal humans because they all had chakra energy inside them to manipulate and they are too weak to resist and don't even have knowledge on energy manipulation like people from Dragon Ball do.

No Caption Provided

Vegeta was already evil back then, Babidi could sense it and he was surprised and made a comment, "This has never happened before". Not only that but it further amplifies your negative emotions even if little is present there while not to mention this Vegeta also killed multiple people already by then without remorse. Your point is invalid. Babidi's TP has far better feats and ranges that work simultaneously all around the planet which can even work to the point it can blow your head off yet Vegeta resisted.

Now come to the T.O.P Arc. They sensed and they looked him up instantly not that they found by looking around. You didn't even watch the video and paid attention, instead made claims which is why it backfired on you one such is that they were defeated which clearly they didn't.

If anything it is a feat for the character you're calling weakling.

All these characters are infinitely below Goku's level and they already resisted better TPs. Goku can just Instantly teleport to Kaguya after sensing her energy and by breaking out her weak TP and stomp her.

While Goku scales to these people. Genjutsu doesn't have either scaling or feats to back it up.

Exactly.

Durzo_Bat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Durzo_Bat

@thecrystalball said:

hagoromo spread the teaching of ninshuu. chakra is something every living creature has (read Boruto)

Good to know that they were lying. Either way Naruto fans are way too desperate to deal here.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

while gohan and krillin flew to namek they actualy had a mental battle against each other.

they literaly fought each other in their mind.

idk if this helps.

also how does IT work?

and ki is hax counter basicly so dunno if it helps here , too.

Durzo_Bat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Durzo_Bat
No Caption Provided

After I found this scan, I am 100 percent sure Genjutsu would be a child's play to Goku, he wouldn't even need Miggate no Gokui.

The dojutsu user need to have chakra level close the person he's using at. Even sauske failed to work on raikage . who's chakra has been stated to rival that of a tailed beast.

No Caption Provided

Every later instance has been used on people weaker. Like madara's genjutsu on raikage.

I am pretty sure if they try to Manipulate someone like Goku's energy they can die from just the side effects at this point. They won't even fathom what hit him, it would be like an ant trying to move the flow of Earth's rotation.

ArcReactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ArcReactor

What is this joke thread and why are people giving it such attention? Kaguya dies after getting into Goku's mind and finding the amount of energy that flows inside him.

This is how Goku would flex out of it and I am not even kidding.

No Caption Provided

Earlier, I also saw Genjutsu vs Beerus but decided to stay away but this made me enraged. How stupid can naruto threads be now?

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How come people are taking this thread seriously? lmfao

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Based on what I'm reading here, yes... Easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7e2f86da4c4
deactivated-5e7e2f86da4c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was an illusion caster in the Tournament of Power who Roshi considered trouble.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite Tsukuyomi is only illusion and dreamworld like freddy kruger from movie. You need some get Rinnegan can reflect from the RinneSharingan.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: Chakra exists in everyone i.e any human can create it at will by combining physical and spiritual energy. That's the basics of the narutoverse. There are literal X-ray panels which show humans without having any kind of chakra in their body.
They are talking about teaching Kawaki how to create and use chakra. Everyone has physical and spiritual energy in them but combining it is what requires training which Kawaki is going to take.

It doesn't really counter my argument.

Any human can use chakra and create chakra at will. That's why you need to train to actually do it.

Genjutsu works on anyone and no, Everyone doesn't have chakra in Naruto. Everyone can create chakra as they have spiritual and physical energy in them.