• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

Using the official handbook statement of SSJ2 being solar system level can he? If he can't could he do it at SSJ3?

#2 Posted by Gokulover69 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

For sure.

#3 Posted by sideSHOWbill (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

#4 Posted by Chaos239 (4665 posts) - - Show Bio

He could easily do it.

#5 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (5546 posts) - - Show Bio

first form frieza pre namek is above planetary you do the math

#6 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: forgot that trunks completly stomped frieza at SSJ1, I guess I've just asked a stupid question

#7 Posted by Amonfire1776 (1709 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes...dbz frieza...next!

#8 Posted by death2heretics (6657 posts) - - Show Bio

Full power ki blast: Yes.

By physicals: Hell no.

#10 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@superentity: frieza tanked a planet exploding with 1 percent energy and half of his body missing, goku was making him cough up blood with his punches, and this was SSJ1, a form that cell almost one shotted without even being in his super perfect form that was equal to SSJ2

#11 Posted by MainJP (4962 posts) - - Show Bio

With ki sure.

#12 Posted by DrPepperMan (4296 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. After BoG, he is many times stronger than SSG BOG arc.

#13 Posted by Skrskr (2602 posts) - - Show Bio

First form Frieza one shot a large planet, this shouldn’t even be a question.

#14 Posted by TheKinfing (10208 posts) - - Show Bio

He has no striking feats to suggest he can.

#15 Posted by The_Hajduk (3689 posts) - - Show Bio

Full power ki blast: Yes.

By physicals: Hell no.

There are several planetary feats in Dragon Ball by characters who SSJ2 Goku could definitely oneshot, both in the manga and anime.

• Saiyan arc Vegeta rumbling the whole Earth, creating tornadoes, creating hurricanes, and blowing up electrical devices on the other side of the planet with just his presence. Saiyan arc Goku was able to take actual punches from this guy, which are obviously stronger than just the force of his presence.
  • Saiyan arc Vegeta destroyed Planet Arlia and its moon in filler, and in the manga and guidebooks, it's stated he could destroy Earth with his Galick Gun. The Kamehameha x4 was stronger, and it didn't hurt Vegeta a whole lot. Goku's physical attacks were at least just as good.
  • Freeza took a confirmed at least planet busting blast from Vegeta and kicked it away like a soccer ball. Goku's punches were breaking his guard.
  • Freeza waved his hand and effortlessly sliced Planet Namek in half. Goku took punches from him.
  • Freeza laid on Planet Namek's surface as it exploded, but when they found him, he wasn't scratched beyond the damage he had from Goku's attacks.
  • In the anime, Goku and Cell are shaking the Earth from the force of their strikes. They can both take these strikes from one another.

With all that, the Cell Jrs are stronger than anybody in the list above, and SSJ2 Gohan literally punched them in half and into pieces. So he can oneshot those with planetary durability, and Piccolo and Vegeta both said SSJ2 Goku is stronger than that Gohan.

#16 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing: frieza tanked a planet exploding with 1 percent energy and half of his body missing, goku was making him cough up blood with his punches, and this was SSJ1, a form that cell almost one shotted without even being in his super perfect form that was equal to SSJ2

#17 Edited by EmpressOfDread (7763 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by omriamar (5915 posts) - - Show Bio

You know they say a ssj2 punch is so strong it can take you to another dimension....

#19 Posted by theonlytruth (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by Gaoron (5800 posts) - - Show Bio

If he channels enough ki into his fist then yes.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
#22 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

He has no striking feats to suggest he can.

#23 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: frieza tanked a planet exploding with 1 percent energy and half of his body missing, goku was making him cough up blood with his punches, and this was SSJ1, a form that cell almost one shotted without even being in his super perfect form that was equal to SSJ2

#24 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: frieza tanked a planet exploding with 1 percent energy and half of his body missing, goku was making him cough up blood with his punches, and this was SSJ1, a form that cell almost one shotted without even being in his super perfect form that was equal to SSJ2

Durability/=physical striking. Also we don't know how much energy Frieza was given when Goku revitalized him and in the manga the means of his survival aren't known to the reader. The anime filler shows him being caught in the blast. And scaling is already a flawed argument, especially if the premise of your argument is a statement in a guide with no feats to back it up.

#25 Posted by Godren (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Gohan turn Cell Jr into vapor with a kick lol because of massive strength gap?

#26 Posted by Shenron007 (2018 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar: #18 Posted by omriamar (3271 posts) - 14 minutes, 2 seconds ago - Show Bio

You know they say a ssj2 punch is so strong it can take you to another dimension....

say what who ever said that? xd hahaha

#27 Posted by Mike_Fowler (4551 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: does it really matter how much energy goku gave him when he flat out wasted it trying to kill goku?

#28 Edited by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: frieza spent the little bit of energy goku gave him when he blasted him, scaling works pretty well with dbz, its actually the only verse that has flawless scaling

Tanking a planetary explosion makes you planetary and goku was making a planetary frieza cough up blood with punches back at ssj1, a form that cell almost one shotted without even being in his super perfect form that was equal to SSJ2

And read thru this thread, there are more feats

#29 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: does it really matter how much energy goku gave him when he flat out wasted it trying to kill goku?

Yeah in a failed act of desperation and anger. They're both pretty unquantifiable, but at the end of the day surviving something within an inch of your life is not the same as physically striking or using energy to planet bust.

#30 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: frieza survived a planetary explosion, goku has the feats to one shot frieza so I guess my question has been answered

#31 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkseidthanos:

frieza spent the little bit of energy goku gave him when he blasted him, scaling works pretty well with dbz, its actually the only verse that has flawless scaling

>DB

>Flawless Scaling.

I don't think were watching the same series here. Scaling didn't make sense back in the day for a villain of the year show and it gets periodically worse in DBS.

Tanking a planetary explosion makes you planetary and goku was making a planetary frieza cough up blood with punches back at ssj1, a form that cell almost one shotted without even being in his super perfect form that was equal to SSJ2

But what physical striking feats does he have to suggest he can one shot someone with planetary durability or above? Frieza survived Goku's attack and Namek's explosion off panel while both were exchanging blasts of energy and striking with one another on Namek. The problem is that despite scaling nobody in the verse moves up from this proposed idea of their strength and energy scaling to higher destructive outputs. And using guidebooks with zero feats to back them up.

The best pure physicals that Z characters have are mountain level which is not enough to put down someone with country, continental and planetary durability.

#32 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: frieza survived a planetary explosion, goku has the feats to one shot frieza so I guess my question has been answered

Yes, by the parameters in their verse Frieza can be one shot by Goku possessing a slightly higher bower battle than he does. But unless you have feats of their striking being in the planetary range then theres not much more that can be said here.

#33 Edited by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: so goku can one shot people with planetary durability since he can one shot frieza, someone with planetary durability even though his reserves were spent? Okay, my question have been amswered

#34 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: so goku can one shot people with planetary durability since he can one shot frieza, someone with planetary durability even though his reserves were spent? Okay, my question have been amswered

Do you have any actual evidence that Frieza can survive an actual planet busting explosion given that even Vegeta couldn't in Super?

Avatar image for planetbuster012
#35 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (344 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: Does that mean someone like say BSM Naruto can survive a physical onslaught by SSJ3 Goku uninjured like a brick wall? Or a series of punches by like Jiren?

#36 Edited by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: vegeta didnt survive due to not being able to breath in space

Namek exploded, frieza was on it, what more proof do you need?

#37 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: Does that mean someone like say BSM Naruto can survive a physical onslaught by SSJ3 Goku uninjured like a brick wall? Or a series of punches by like Jiren?

I have no idea where BSM Naruto ranks so you're asking the wrong guy for that.

#38 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (344 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012 said:

multi-mountain-country

#39 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

Provided he isn't playing around and is actually trying to put them down, absolutely.

#40 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Both cases are a huge possibility. Its already been known both Goku and Vegeta can't survive without oxygen, but there was no trace of his body or Frieza's when they shielded themselves from the blast. Furthermore, the fact that that Beerus and Whis even had to shield them from the blast of a planet exploding shows that the characters can't survive that kind of force.

2. Theres no proof of Frieza being on Namek when it exploded in manga canon. Cyborg Frieza literally shows up saying that hes coming for revenge, but the anime filler shows a different case which can be discarded because the manga is the more aligned canon material for Z.

#41 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: so you're saying frieza wasn't on Namek when it exploded, where could he have been?

#42 Edited by vegetasan (303 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, that's a bisected half dead freeza essentially

also gohan murdering cell juniors with physicals takes a huge crap on the headcanon logic being implied in this thread

#43 Edited by EmpressOfDread (7763 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker said:
@darkseidthanos said:

1. Both cases are a huge possibility. Its already been known both Goku and Vegeta can't survive without oxygen, but there was no trace of his body or Frieza's when they shielded themselves from the blast. Furthermore, the fact that that Beerus and Whis even had to shield them from the blast of a planet exploding shows that the characters can't survive that kind of force.

2. Theres no proof of Frieza being on Namek when it exploded in manga canon. Cyborg Frieza literally shows up saying that hes coming for revenge, but the anime filler shows a different case which can be discarded because the manga is the more aligned canon material for Z.

. Furthermore, the fact that that Beerus and Whis even had to shield them from the blast of a planet exploding shows that the characters can't survive that kind of force.

There were other people like Bulma who cant survive. whiz has to shield them.

Loading Video...
#44 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (344 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker: Can EOS Naruto handle this without any issue even with the massive stat gap?

Loading Video...

He can survive things like this easily destroying several mountains on impact.

No Caption Provided

#45 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (5546 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterskywalker said:
@planetbuster012 said:

multi-mountain-country

hes a troll guys dont mind him only eos is country in potency

bsm is just multi mountain

#46 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1104 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah SS2 gohan one shotting cell jr basically ends this discussion lol

#47 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep

#48 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (344 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012 said:
@masterskywalker said:
@planetbuster012 said:

multi-mountain-country

stop referring to me as a troll u insignificant clown.Your the same guy telling people I was omnipotenten don't make me flag u.

#49 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (5546 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1 said:
@planetbuster012 said:
@masterskywalker said:
@planetbuster012 said:

multi-mountain-country

stop referring to me as a troll u insignificant clown.Your the same guy telling people I was omnipotenten don't make me flag u.

lol you think bm Naruto is country level that tells me all i need to know

also tag does not really do anything

#50 Posted by phillip33 (2782 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe with ki blasts, not physicals tho imo