Could Fox Quicksilver Solo MCU Thanos?

• 170 results
#1 Edited by kalder_ridley (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, what could Thanos really do against this?

No Caption Provided

no one in MCU has this kind of speed

Fox Quicksilver could arguably get remove Thanos' gauntlet by himself before he even notices (since Thanos will be a statue to him) and then fodderize him

#2 Edited by Upendi3000 (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep.

Quicksilver would definitely be

@kalder_ridley said:

I mean, what could Thanos really do against this?

No Caption Provided

no one in MCU has this kind of speed

Fox Quicksilver could arguably get remove Thanos' gauntlet by himself before he even notices (since Thanos will be a statue to him) and then fodderize him

Yep. Quicksilver would own Thanos before the Mad Titan even knew what hit him. Imagine Thanos' rage when he realizes that the gauntlet is taken from him.

#3 Posted by HellionVulcan (7445 posts) - - Show Bio

If he knew to remove the gauntlet, he would absolutely destroy Thanos but Thanos did dead stop Loki in his tracks with the time stone but there is a massive speed difference between Loki and Quicksilver.

#4 Posted by Shockwiz (179 posts) - - Show Bio

@upendi3000: Actually Apocalypse beat QS in this movie.

#5 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

The tactical feats of Thanos are too unclear to make a decision on this...at least for me.

#6 Posted by DarthRaven (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Quicksilver wouldn’t have the strength to remove the gauntlet. It took Iron-man and Spider-Man minutes to get the gauntlet all the way off before it was snatched away from them. Quicksilver doesn’t really any pure strength feats (not including striking feats) that could allow him to replicate what they almost did.

#7 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes and so could Cw flash.

#8 Posted by ThunderPrince (7103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. He doesn't have the striking power the put Thanos down nor the strength to take off the gauntlet

#9 Posted by Lunacyde (28306 posts) - - Show Bio

If he knew to remove the gauntlet, he would absolutely destroy Thanos but Thanos did dead stop Loki in his tracks with the time stone but there is a massive speed difference between Loki and Quicksilver.

That was the space stone

#10 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2913 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos has only displayed two powers out of the movie, we're not even scratching the surface when it comes to his other abilities, thor on the other hand is approaching his comic book counterpart

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#11 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7528 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he can hurt him or remove the gauntlet so no probably not.

#12 Posted by Rebake (4741 posts) - - Show Bio

nope, lacks the strength and striking. most he'll do is make thanos budge.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#13 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6575 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox QS wrecks

#14 Posted by Mister_Surreal (12210 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox Quicksilver is the most OP live action superhero.

#15 Posted by Bodhbh (185 posts) - - Show Bio

In a movie Thanos would do exactly the same as Apoc. Instead of TK it would be firing up the gauntlet.

Without PIS, giving the gauntlet a yank at Mach 50,000 will probably remove it.

#16 Posted by Eaglesong (176 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
#17 Posted by deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc (2121 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

What a stupid question. He solos entire MCU besides Surtur and Dormammu

Avatar image for theinsufferable
#19 Edited by TheInsufferable (3407 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, he couldn't beat Jobbercalypse alone, chances are he can't beat Thanos either due to some PIS.

#20 Posted by incursion2 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he can hurt him so no

#21 Posted by Vader3 (323 posts) - - Show Bio

he isn't going to do much damage to him at all, and probably can't even take the gauntlet off.

#22 Posted by ANTHP2000 (31182 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if he has the strength to remove the gauntlet, which I think balanced things out pretty well. I mean, it'd be weird for him to be able to defeat a universal being just like that.

#23 Posted by MethoKi (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk, for Quicksilver to punch and kick a 200 lb man off his feet and through the air would suggest he hits with quite some force. I think they can annoy Thanos at best. Other than that, the momentum he'd gather by running should help him remove the gauntlet.

#24 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

QS is A God

Avatar image for supermanforever
#25 Posted by Supermanforever (9829 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont see how he would damage Thanos tbh. Doubt he can punch harder than hulk, which did nothing to thanos.

#26 Edited by ThunderPrince (7103 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont see how he would damage Thanos tbh. Doubt he can punch harder than hulk, which did nothing to thanos.

#27 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (3411 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:

If it's consistent with physics QS should punch way harder than Hulk, alternatively he could karate chop Thanos' arm off.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17249 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not going to do as much damage as he did to Apoc, but Thanos can't do anything about it....So either Quicksilver breaks his hands trying or he gets the W

#29 Posted by RL4 (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt QS has either the physical strength, nor the power output to Hurt Thanos or take the gauntlet, even at super speed.

#30 Posted by Abezethibou (840 posts) - - Show Bio

depends on how he fights

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#31 Posted by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4207 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver breaks his arm on Thanos, then Thanos does this:

No Caption Provided

#32 Posted by The_Magister (15189 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Gazool (1248 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by ganon15 (7330 posts) - - Show Bio

Nop3

#35 Posted by Tony_Shark (2132 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah.

Thanos is too durable and QS doesn't really have the strength to beat him. The moment Thanos gets a chance, he will just use the space stone to stop him in place

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#36 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7925 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah.

Thanos is too durable and QS doesn't really have the strength to beat him. The moment Thanos gets a chance, he will just use the space stone to stop him in place

Iron Man could hurt him so yeah very durable........

Avatar image for supermanforever
#38 Posted by Supermanforever (9829 posts) - - Show Bio

@tony_shark said:

Nah.

Iron Man could hurt him so yeah very durable........

hurting is a bit to much. Iron man gone all out and barely made small cut on his face. Hulk couldnt damage him either. QS has no decent striking feats to say he would thanos ass. so eventually thanos will catch him. Specially if he has stones, he would catch him pretty fast

#39 Posted by Richubs (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

If QS removed the gauntlet then yes. I don't think his punches would put Thanos down. But Thanos doesn't have anything to suggest he can even tag QS with any stone aside from the time stone.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
#40 Posted by darthvaderrocks (2989 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Thanos Isn't 200 pounds so I really dont see the point of bringing that up.

#41 Posted by MethoKi (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Thanos Isn't 200 pounds so I really dont see the point of bringing that up.

Those strikes are moving Thanos at best, annoying him.

#42 Posted by Batvibe12 (6108 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a chance, but I doubt.

#43 Posted by Megafanflash (931 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see him removing the gauntlet or damaging him with punches though. However, yes, he is way to fast for Thanos to deal with.

#44 Posted by Jagerzi (334 posts) - - Show Bio

After a few seconds of being slapped by wind Thanos uses the soul stone to track him then the space stone to freeze him.

#45 Edited by Erkan12 (9497 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

He can surely try to remove the gauntlet, but there is not enough time for him. It wasn't ease to remove even when Thanos was struggling with the empath Mantis' abilities, and Dr.Strange's rope binding spell. Iron man (who can lift a tank) and Spider-man (who can move a bus) together couldn't remove it for almost 1 minute, Quicksilver can't do that by himself no matter how fast he is.

As for soloing Thanos without gaunlet,

Punching Apocalypse from FOX is one thing, punching Thanos is another. FOX Apocalypse's defensive ability is just being a regular person with a very fast healing factor, QS just punched a normal guy over and over. Thanos is like 2.30 meters tall heavily muscled extra large giant, and his skin is million times tougher than Apocalypse' skin, he is incredibly durable to even magical weapons. Quicksilver would probably hurt his own hand if he tries to punch Thanos. It's stalemate until Thanos finds a way to deal with QS' nanosecond speed, I am pretty sure this will not be the first time ''the conqueror of the universe'' faces with a speedster in battle. Thanos wins again.

#46 Posted by Kidolio (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

He could probably remove the Guantlett by running as fast as possible then grabbing it at those speeds I mean a casual poke on the cheek sent a full grown man flying.

#47 Edited by Erkan12 (9497 posts) - - Show Bio
@kidolio said:

He could probably remove the Guantlett by running as fast as possible then grabbing it at those speeds I mean a casual poke on the cheek sent a full grown man flying.

Are you sure the guy he poked on the cheek went flying? I looked at it again, it looks like he slapped another guy, and that guy goes flying. The guy he poked on the cheek just falls on the ground.

That's not enough, both Iron man and Spider-man have super-strength, and they needed to work for 1 minute to remove the gauntlet while Mantis was keeping Thanos' mind busy at the same time.

With help? Yeah surely. Solo? No way.

#48 Edited by nn5 (1249 posts) - - Show Bio

He probably can take off the gauntlet but then I don't see him fodderizing Thanos, he isn't strong enough so it's probably a stalemate.

#49 Posted by icec0ld (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

He could def steal the gems no problem. However, he could not hurt him or think of hurting him without some sort of weapon.

#50 Edited by Eredin12 (1376 posts) - - Show Bio

He is too weak to remove the gauntlet

He breaks his own hand when he punches Thanos, he canot hurt him

I mean his striking power is fodder to Hulk

Hulk punched 2 ton Ultron across Sokavia few kilomters away

No Caption Provided

Hulk hits hard enaugh to create an earthquake

No Caption Provided

. Hulk staggers Prime Surtur and pushes him back at hypersonic speed.

No Caption Provided

Same surtur no solled shockwave that destroyed montain chains without flinching, let alone moving and he was at the epicenter of the showcase, meaning shockwave was far more powerful were surtur was hit and he was still unmoved and multi montain chains were destroyed despite the fact that showcases were much weaker than this

And Same Thanos no solled hits from Hulk

So QS is not doing anything and Thanos uses AOE from Gauntlett to beat him