Could Duncan MacLeod legitimately beat Connor MacLeod in a real fight to the death?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0a7ade504a7
deactivated-5b0a7ade504a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bloodlusted.

Morals Off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already on page 3 & only 8 views 4 of which are mine? I guess Highlander is too dated for CV.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Highlander was the shit, but I don’t know Duncan.

If he’s from any of the sequel movies that will by why. I watched number 2 once and it was absolutely dreadful.

Never again.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: I think he was only in like 2 of the movies, he also had his own series.

As for the topic...I really don't know. He was definitely skilled(in some ways I would say more skilled than Connor) but Connor has a lot more experience.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Bro! You are missing out if you've never watched Highlander: The Series.

There were 5 films & an anime movie but The Sorcerer, Endgame & The Source were total garbage, the anime was pretty good though.

In Endgame Connor knew neither him nor Duncan were strong enough to defeat Jacob so Connor just let Duncan take his head. So sad seeing Conner die but it had to be done.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've actually seen every episode of Highlander the series, although I think its been close to 10 years now.

Duncan definitely has more feats and I'd say more skill as well. I think Connor is supposed to be better in-universe but I don't see any reason why Duncan wouldn't be able to beat Connor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've actually seen every episode of Highlander the series, although I think its been close to 10 years now.

Duncan definitely has more feats and I'd say more skill as well. I think Connor is supposed to be better in-universe but I don't see any reason why Duncan wouldn't be able to beat Connor.

Not to mention Duncan is a practitioner of the eastern fighting arts, I don't recall Conner being much of a karate guy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would give it to duncan.More skilled. I absolutely loved the highlander tv show. The movies,with the exception of the first one and endgame,were absolute crap.Haven't seen the anime.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Bump again.

Connor after he beat Kurgan should win Kurgan was considered one of if not the strongest immortals and Connor has his quickening. Also Connor won twice in the comics if we take those into account.

Avatar image for diarrhea_regatt
Diarrhea_Regatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump again.

Connor after he beat Kurgan should win Kurgan was considered one of if not the strongest immortals and Connor has his quickening. Also Connor won twice in the comics if we take those into account.

I've never read the comics. Are they pretty awesome? (This is one of my old threads BTW, I'm the OP)

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@diarrhea_regatt: they're pretty good except like everything else highlander the timeline makes no sense.