• 177 results
#51 Edited by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of things would have to be perfect for this to happen.

Naruto would have to be in base form, or else he’d notice the bullet or deadshot’s malice.

Deadshot would have to be unnoticeable to the leaf village’s sensors.

He would also have to get a headshot or else naruto would probably be able to heal.

But Naruto isn’t bulletproof in base or even in Kcm or BM. Only his kyuubi mode with the tails or his kyuubi avatar/constructs are.

#52 Posted by Matthew660 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto could perceive a bullet in slow motion, no way in hell is a human killing him. And I doubt a bullet is hurting him anyway.

#53 Posted by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy the good ol' bullets can hurt Naruto myth

#54 Posted by Aqualion0 (771 posts) - - Show Bio

I`m pretty sure Deadshot already created armor piercing bullets , strong enough to almost kill weakened Superman.

#55 Edited by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for originalcaptain
#56 Edited by OriginalCaptain (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

No he can’t. He could possibly kill him if he can get passed Konohas defenses (barrier) and catches Naruto off guard, but the thing is ... he can’t even do that. Floyd would be complete fodder in the naruto verse.

#57 Posted by RanaProGamer (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

He can when Naruto lets his guard down which I doubt would happen since Naruto can sense emotions, so maybe when Naruto is asleep Deadshot would get his chance.

#58 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: you know that scan doesn’t count right...

#59 Posted by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: cuz we know that without his cloak, even kunai can hurt him.

The sand thing might be more of blunt force than piercing.

#61 Posted by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: cuz we know that without his cloak, even kunai can hurt him.

And how does that prove that the sand shuriken feat is invalid?

The sand thing might be more of blunt force than piercing.

Except it clearly isn't? As confirmed in the last panel? Cleanly blasting through wood unperturbed, something even machine gun fire can't replicate.

#62 Edited by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619 said:
@ourmanuel said:

And how does that prove that the sand shuriken feat is invalid?

kunai hurting him is an anti feat

Except it clearly isn't? As confirmed in the last panel? Cleanly blasting through wood unperturbed, something even machine gun fire can't replicate.

thats why I said more of blunt force. As proven by kunai being able to hurt him. Sakura's punches could easily do the same thing to those trees but we wouldn’t call that piercing.

Plus werent his clothes fine after?

#63 Edited by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

kunai hurting him is an anti feat

Why?

thats why I said more of blunt force.

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

As proven by kunai being able to hurt him.

That doesn't prove anything.

Sakura's punches could easily do the same thing to those trees but we wouldn’t call that piercing.

For reasons that don't apply here, since punches do damages to bone where as shuriken do damage to flesh. Those were shurikens made from sand.

Plus werent his clothes fine after?

Yeah, but that's more of an author's ignorance/convenience thing. Clothes in Naruto are nigh indestructable.

#64 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: if we accept that kunai can hurt him withou his cloak, then why not bullets?

#65 Posted by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: if we accept that kunai can hurt him withou his cloak, then why not bullets?

Because the argument that bullets > knives only works when the wielder of the knife is human. If they're superhuman, then that's an entirely different matter, which they are here. Even academy students have been shown to be able to jump all around city at FTE speeds which requires being atleast several thousands of times stronger than peak human, is it not concievable that ninja, who dwarf the stats of an academy kid by several tiers, swinging a kunai at top strength can surpass the piercing capacity of a bullet? Especially when kunais are wayy sharper than bullets and most ninjas are atleast hypersonic, when bullets are at best supersonic? It really isn't.

#66 Posted by RuthlessKiller (962 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: plus kunai are thrown at supersonic speeds like the average wind and lightning release.

#67 Edited by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: as usual, you are applying way too much irl physics to something like Naruto. By your logic, an academy student’s kunai throw would be able to piece through solid rock

#68 Posted by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: as usual, you are applying way too much irl physics to something like Naruto. By your logic, an academy student’s kunai throw would be able to piece through solid rock

I never claimed that an academy's kunai can pierce rock. I do however believe kunai thrown by anyone with chunin stats certainly supercedes bullets

#69 Posted by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, kunais are much heavier, way faster and way sharper, yet bullets pierce more? that doesn't make much sense.

#70 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, kunais are much heavier, way faster and way sharper, yet bullets pierce more? that doesn't make much sense.

Kunai don’t have rifling or combustion behind them

#71 Posted by TheEmperor95 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

If naruto was sleeping and he got a headshot than yes he should be able to kill him as naruto hasn't shown the ability to regen his brain.

If naruto is awake whether he's bulletproof or not he should be able to dodge the bullet since the noise of shot would alert him

#72 Edited by Hope_w (2339 posts) - - Show Bio

A Kunai has much more power than a bullet...... The sheer speeds at which ninja tools are thrown alone should give you this answer but if you want raw feats anime TenTen is a sniper elite. Kid Kakashi blatantly cut through stone with a tanto and no chakra enhancements. Not to mention Naruto already tanked hits from momo who split the godtree with a shockwave.....and we clearly see chakra rods go through stone like butter during the war....which he also tanked.

#73 Posted by maestromage (788 posts) - - Show Bio

Lawton gets cucked by Leaf security before he even makes it to Naruto. Even he did, Kurama has some emotion sensing or something so Naruto would just react to it with the greatest of ease. And even then Naruto's piercing resistance isn't that bad lol.

#74 Posted by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619 said:

Kunai don’t have rifling or combustion behind them

Irrelevant, since kunai objectively possess more piercing capacity than bullets do.

#75 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: 🙄🙄Streak, you make it sound like these dudes can’t be shanked in the gut by regular people. It just doesn’t make sense in-verse for them to be piercing-proof to regular weapons.

#76 Posted by maestromage (788 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of things would have to be perfect for this to happen.

Naruto would have to be in base form, or else he’d notice the bullet or deadshot’s malice.

Deadshot would have to be unnoticeable to the leaf village’s sensors.

He would also have to get a headshot or else naruto would probably be able to heal.

But Naruto isn’t bulletproof in base or even in Kcm or BM. Only his kyuubi mode with the tails or his kyuubi avatar/constructs are.

No Caption Provided

Naruto can definitely take a bullet lol.

#77 Edited by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage: ah yes those instances.

But he’s also been pierced by sasuke’s sword too while he was in KCM. Plus, doesnt that count as energy durability? It’s slo weird cuz There’s no way naruto’s piercing durability is better than juudara’s who got sliced in half by sasuke’s chidori spear.

#78 Posted by RuthlessKiller (962 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage: ah yes those instances.

But he’s also been pierced by sasuke’s sword too while he was in KCM.

That was PIS.

Plus, doesnt that count as energy durability?

Chidori enhances sharpness of a hand. Lightning chakra in general enhances piercing.

It’s slo weird cuz There’s no way naruto’s piercing durability is better than juudara’s who got sliced in half by sasuke’s chidori spear.

Juudara doesn't have a chakra cloak(he may have, but it's very weak). Juudara also has less durability than naruto.

#79 Posted by Hope_w (2339 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk why that gif of Naruto is so funny.

#80 Posted by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: 🙄🙄Streak, you make it sound like these dudes can’t be shanked in the gut by regular people. It just doesn’t make sense in-verse for them to be piercing-proof to regular weapons.

Regular weapons in the hands of massively superhuman dudes. A knife is only as dangerous as the one wielding it.

#81 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller:

Juudara doesn't have a chakra cloak(he may have, but it's very weak). Juudara also has less durability than naruto.

The same can be said of naruto too. His real “cloaks” were those red ones that came about from the kyuubi taking over him. There should be no reason why juubi Madara would have less piercing durability than naruto in KCM.

Regular weapons in the hands of massively superhuman dudes. A knife is only as dangerous as the one wielding it.

So if a ninja tripped and fell on a knife, you think it would bend on contact with their skin? How about surgery? I find it hard to believe that a fodder razor blade can’t pierce through kakashi’s skin.

#82 Edited by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

So if a ninja tripped and fell on a knife, you think it would bend on contact with their skin?

They wouldn't take damage.

How about surgery?

Will work because medical ninjas are superhuman and iften use chakra to amp PC

I find it hard to believe that a fodder razor blade can’t pierce through kakashi’s skin.

Argument from incredulity fallacy. Your disbelief is not an argument.

#83 Edited by Hope_w (2339 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:

The same can be said of naruto too. His real “cloaks” were those red ones that came about from the kyuubi taking over him. There should be no reason why juubi Madara would have less piercing durability than naruto in KCM.

Then that would mean you also think chakra constructs can only exist in that red shaped chakra mode which is just incorrect. Kuramas chakra, regardless of the form has been shown as a physical barrier. But yea Madara should be more durable or at the least have the same durability capability as naruto.

So if a ninja tripped and fell on a knife, you think it would bend on contact with their skin? How about surgery? I find it hard to believe that a fodder razor blade can’t pierce through kakashi’s skin.

Honestly theirs a reason chakra scalpel exist. I'm not just gonna say I believe their skin is some sort of rock hard alloy but it's clear their superhuman in all aspects as evident by Lee simply swatting away ninja tools in most cases

#84 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

They wouldn't take damage.

How bout a chainsaw?

Will work because medical ninjas are superhuman and iften use chakra to amp PC

Explain zabuza’s death then.

Argument from incredulity fallacy. Your disbelief is not an argument.

I was giving an opinion, I wasn’t really using it as an argument.

#85 Posted by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

How bout a chainsaw?

No.

Explain zabuza’s death then.

He got done in by a group of ninjas.

I was giving an opinion, I wasn’t really using it as an argument.

It was misleading.

#86 Edited by Skrskr (3123 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullets aren’t piercing naruto lol

And even if they are they aren’t doing any real damage

Naruto was barely even fazed by the black rods thrown by momo who is throwing with more power than any gun.

#87 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: those fools definitely weren’t ninjas.

#88 Posted by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: scans? I remember them being called thugs.

#90 Posted by Streak619 (7192 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: https://i5.mangareader.net/naruto/32/naruto-1565443.jpg

#91 Posted by TheEmperor95 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: doesn't matter if the kunai who wields the kunai it should not be strong enough to pierce him either way. If his skin is tougher than the metal than it doesn't matter how you hit him it will break

#92 Posted by TheEmperor95 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage: that's anime filler and can't be used to justify naruto durability

#93 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by reaverlation (25491 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Naruto, using a clone, was beyond exhausted and nigh-depleted of Chakra getting a chidori through his chest by Sasuke and was fine. Prior to this, Sasuke threw shuriken at Naruto and could barely pierce Naruto. Sasuke from the Chunin exams went straight through Gaara's sand with his Chidori. Only way Lawton pierces through Naruto with bullets is if they're OP bullets like the ones Prometheus used to one shot Supergirl

#95 Posted by Gaoron (7656 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is not bulletproof in base nor can he sense Deadshot in base. Headshot from a sniper rifle while he's not expecting would do the trick.

#96 Posted by Hope_w (2339 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Even part 1 Sakura has hightened sensing capabilities, and the most basic academy skill is seeing through basic illusions this is in all cases an absurd lowball.

#97 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (968 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way Deadshot wins is if Naruto sits there and calmly watches the bullet fly towards him "because anyone who thinks Naruto wouldn't notice it flying in the widow is an idiot" and lets it hit him in the face,then the bullet would literally break on his skull, it doesn't matter how many times a kunai or sword stabs through his guts because Narutos bone are to solid for a bullet to go through

#98 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3718 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: The one that got stabbed by the chidori was a clone, not the original. That is why the clone disappeared after the original tagged Sasuke.

Also, those shuriken, throw by a completely exhausted Sasuke, did pierce his clones quite easily:

No Caption Provided

Other than that, I agree. A random bullet is not doing anything to Naruto.

#99 Posted by SmoothSanta (1968 posts) - - Show Bio

If a Kunai can hurt him a bullet can.

#100 Posted by Oreoghoul (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:

So much this. It's not just Naruto that this applies to, comics do too.

No Caption Provided