• 177 results
#1 Edited by Leeroythajenks (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot learns that Naruto recently became the Hokage but someone has put a one billion dollar bounty on his head. Deadshot starts in the DCU but receives a portal generager to travel to the Naruto-verse. He has one day of prep and decent intel on Naruto, enough to know he is NO joke. Doyou think Deadshot would be able to assassinate Naruto either by sniping or some other means.

#2 Posted by Lan_Fan (12680 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably, most people wouldn't even be able to sense him because he didn't have chakra, and Naruto is probably not bulletproof anyway. (I'm gonna get crucified for this)

Also, @leeroythajenks, this battle would fit well in battle forum (still qualify as a fight, I think) and it'd get more responses.

#3 Posted by Sivil-Law (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@leeroythajenks: No considering Gaara's sand bullets that could pierce through thick trees with ease had no effect on Naruto in the same manner.

The same with Madara when Gaara and Shukaku were shooting giant sand bullets while Madara was in the air. Those giant bullets only made tiny holes in Madara's body compared to their size.

Unless Deadshot arsenal is being enhanced by some power then most likely no effect

#4 Posted by Leeroythajenks (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@sivil-law: But naruto got stabbed with a sword. Why wouldnt a normal bullet work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#5 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@leeroythajenks: Frieza got stabbed by a sword. Does a normal bullet work on him too?

#6 Posted by Leeroythajenks (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023:You cant compare Freiza to Naruto.

#7 Edited by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@leeroythajenks: Horrible counter. Naruto no sold a sword stabbing him across a forest with just 4 tails, so anything stabbing him through his 9 tail cloak had to have more force than that (no bullet is piercing through a forest, much less exceeding that). Obviously the sword was propelled with far more force than any bullet has.

I really have no idea why people get so hung up on the sword thing. Even people defending it somehow think what the sword is made of matters at all when irl tornados regularly pierce steel or trees with things like straw lol. It's only the driving force that matters, not the material. Crap arguements everywhere.

#8 Posted by Leeroythajenks (150 posts) - - Show Bio

So a completely guard down Naruto couldn't get sniped ?

#9 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@leeroythajenks: Lol, but it is the same concept. Your only argument is that he got stabbed by a sword by that logic anyone getting stabbed should be killed by a bullet, hence, Frieza.

It's ok, you have no answer, I understand.

#10 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

No....

#11 Posted by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@leeroythajenks: Beyond the sand bullets that outperform any gun, Naruto with no chakra tanked a fraction of the moon exploding...so no, you're not sniping him with a bullet from a gun.

#12 Posted by Leeroythajenks (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: I'm just asking all the question I can because I honestly didn't know and thought it would be a good scenario.

#13 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@leeroythajenks: No, he wouldn't die to a bullet. The guy tanked an attack than cut the moon in half, fell on giant earth spikes, no sold a sword that is said to cut everything and many more piercing durability feats along with sand bullets that were strong enough to pierce trees.

Trust me mate, he'd survive.

#14 Posted by ulquirralost (43 posts) - - Show Bio

depends on how

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
#15 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so. Sasuke is the "Shadow Hokage" so he should be watching & protecting Naruto, lol.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#16 Edited by FullMetalEmprah (3968 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, are we removing any external factor from this? So people like Sasuke and Kakashi can't intervene? If that's the case maybe although I doubt it personally, everything would have to go perfectly or he'd be dead in half a second afterwards.

#17 Posted by Omega_kai (3162 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: Frieza got sliced by Trunks, big difference, Naruto would easily be killed by a bullet.

#18 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, given that Naruto(in base) has been stabbed by Kunai, a bullet would penetrate if he wasn't expecting it. However, given that he uses shadow clones so often right now, how would Deadshot know which one to shoot at? I'd say it's possible(so long as nobody else can intervene) if he finds the right one and takes him by surprise, otherwise, no.

#19 Posted by Leeroythajenks (150 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Leeroythajenks (150 posts) - - Show Bio

So would a headshot be enough to kill Naruto.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#21 Posted by Supermanforever (7871 posts) - - Show Bio

So would a headshot be enough to kill Naruto.

only if he snipes his head from long distance when naruto is having casual daylife. If naruto is aware he will dodge it and then stomp, if he has chakra cloak he no sells. Maybe when he is eating dinner with his familiy he could shoot him. Then again naruto can sense other people. So if he comes close he will notice him as stranger.

#22 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2575 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Naruto has been stabbed by ordinary swords, kunai, and KOed by a wiener stab, so it's safe to say that a headshot or wiener shot would kill or incapacitate him. If Deadshot has enough info to know which Naruto is the real one then I think he could pull it off by long-range sniping, but if he accidentally hits a shadow clone, Naruto automatically knows where he is and gets brutally beaten or talked to death.

#23 Posted by Chad_Duby (5569 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously not.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
#24 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

Sauske was stabbed by a sword , obito had his throat cut by kunai- my point naruto is succeptible to bullets.

#25 Posted by Xy (964 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to speculate that an unsuspecting Naruto can tank bullets but it's not like I won't listen to an argument against this.

#26 Posted by Gaoron (8216 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but he would need to take him down while he is off guard, not expecting the bullet.

#27 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

Think of CW Barry and the bullet to the neck.

#28 Posted by Sivil-Law (615 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#29 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Any bullet is too slow. He will sense the attack - dodge it.

Slade better have some kind of escape plan because he ain't running away from this one.

#30 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@leeroythajenks: naruto can sense Negative emotions via Kurama. So whether Bullets can or can't pierce him, he'll Know that Floyd is there. And he'll take him there and then

#31 Edited by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: technically thats if hes using sage mode with the kurama chakra cloak.

#32 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkroseironavenger: nope. Kurama sensed Minato and the Kage while Naruto was being healed by Sakura.

Negative sensing is something Kurama does, and doesn't need Naruto to do it.

#33 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: nope, he sensed there chakra. Nothing else really tbh.

#34 Posted by kgb725 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Sauske was stabbed by a sword , obito had his throat cut by kunai- my point naruto is succeptible to bullets.

Yeah, Naruto has been stabbed by ordinary swords, kunai, and KOed by a wiener stab, so it's safe to say that a headshot or wiener shot would kill or incapacitate him. If Deadshot has enough info to know which Naruto is the real one then I think he could pull it off by long-range sniping, but if he accidentally hits a shadow clone, Naruto automatically knows where he is and gets brutally beaten or talked to death.

@rr79 said:

Personally, given that Naruto(in base) has been stabbed by Kunai, a bullet would penetrate if he wasn't expecting it. However, given that he uses shadow clones so often right now, how would Deadshot know which one to shoot at? I'd say it's possible(so long as nobody else can intervene) if he finds the right one and takes him by surprise, otherwise, no.

No Caption Provided

Base naruto can't be stabbed by normal means

#35 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2575 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@darkroseironavenger said:

@worldofruin6 said:

@rr79 said:

No Caption Provided

Except you can see the chakra cloaking his hand. An off guard Naruto doesn't passive cloak his body in chakra, so a well placed bullet directed at a distracted or even sleeping Naruto should do the job. Naruto is always exhausted from being Hokage so killing him in his sleep seems like the most likely kill shot.

#36 Posted by kgb725 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

@worldofruin6 said:

@rr79 said:

No Caption Provided

Except you can see the chakra cloaking his hand. An off guard Naruto doesn't passive cloak his body in chakra, so a well placed bullet directed at a distracted or even sleeping Naruto should do the job. Naruto is always exhausted from being Hokage so killing him in his sleep seems like the most likely kill shot.

https://youtu.be/6P-MZYrfjPE Hes not stopping the Kunai with his hand and he doesnt have his chakra cloak on

#37 Posted by Hypoallergenic (162 posts) - - Show Bio

If he's not aware of deadshot and his hax doesn't inform him of the bullet on its way (and its actually not a clone) I think absolutely it could kill Naruto.

#38 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

@worldofruin6 said:

@rr79 said:

No Caption Provided

Showing one instance of him being prepared for the attack and stopping it does not negate the fact that he has been pierced in base by nothing more than Kunai.

#39 Posted by jashugan (6072 posts) - - Show Bio

No Naruto cannot be assassinated by him.

#40 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2575 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Either way Shin stabbed naruto with Sasuke's sword, which has 0 impressive feats, so Naruto gets a hole in his head(or junk). Naruto regenerated from the sword so I wonder if he could Regen from a hole in the head, because then Deadshot fails and is killed(or talked to death).

#41 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: I'd just like to point out that in both the video and the scan he caught it while off-guard with chakra around his hand.

The video does the dramatic thing of making the viewer think that he got stabbed, but then it looks at it and shows that he caught it with his hand.

#42 Edited by Noone1996 (11457 posts) - - Show Bio

If you shot Naruto in the eye while he was sleeping it'd bounce right back and kill the shooter. The bullet would go through them fly out of orbit and hit the moon which would casually split it. That's how bulletproof he is.

#43 Posted by Keenko (5186 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto gets quickscoped lmao

#44 Posted by Grinningf0x (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

People bringing up naruto being cut by a sword ir a kunai are being ridiculous. It’s not like its an average human using these weapons. Literally every ninja is superhuman with stupid amounts of strength.

#45 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkroseironavenger: sorry. I never replied

But again, no. He sensed his own chakra when Minato was already there. Naruto sensed Sasuke and Minato coming prior to Kurama sensing his own chakra, which is why he said that he was expecting them.

He never said that he was sensing their chakra and he wasn't in KCM.

#46 Posted by Just_Banter (12352 posts) - - Show Bio

With knowledge, odds are Deadshot wouldn't be using normal bullets anyway. He'd use some random DC super metal bullets so the whole bulletproof debate doesn't even matter. Naruto doesn't have precog in his non-combat, everyday life. Under optimal conditions Deadshot snipes Naruto through his office window when he's bored and doing paperwork.

The real debate is whether Deadshot would shoot the right Naruto and not one of the hundreds of clones running around Konoha. There's also the problem of the Hokage's guards that Naruto likely still has employed detecting him when Deadshot is trying to find the real Naruto.

#47 Posted by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto verse gets hit with bullet type objects all the time. Something like a bullet which is small in size yet deadly if thrown at Mach 2 speeds. The Ninja throw even larger bullet type weapons at each other at these speeds, and would do more damage since they are larger. This is seen in the Killer Bee vs Kisame fight when Bee throws a pencil at lightning speed, and the pencil was able to cut Kisama. Naruto while fighting pain was stabbed multiple times with Chakra Rods and healed from getting punched through the chest from his battle as a kid with Sasuke. I think he can tank any man made bullets. He heals so fast from wounds just like Deadpool.

#48 Posted by Rac95 (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

He calls Bullseye and then they team up to perform some ultra crazy richochet kill move with a cat as improvised projectile

#49 Posted by reaverlation (25832 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell no unless he brings some OP gear. The leaf village will be on alert that an intruder has entered, or tried, Konoha. Lawton won't be able to get within miles of the Hokage

#50 Posted by Oreoghoul (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

No