Could DCEU Cyborg (Snyder Cut) Solo Ultron?

JohnnyPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

would he have any problems taking out Ultron, his robot army and stopping Ultron from nuking the world?

No Caption Provided

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most he could do is remove Ultron from the net like Vision did, then Ultron will get angry and beat him up.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most he could do is remove Ultron from the net like Vision did, then Ultron will get angry and beat him up.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

Ultron gets rekt.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By death4bunnies  Online

Ultron tore apart Jarvis in a AI battle, I do not think Cyborg has the feats to hack him, I also do not think Ultron can hack cyborg.

—-

Final form Ultron took a hit from mjolnir... beat up Thor... and it took IM, Thor and a Vision in a combined 30second long blast to even injure him.

He also has Telekinesis and much better melee damage output, I don’t think Cyborg has the feats to win a strait up fight.

Loading Video...

Cyborg puts up a decent fight but he’s still lacking the feats to contend here.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No hacking feats for Mother Box? gg

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@the_hajduk said:

Ultron gets rekt.

What exactly is he going to do? You think he can shut Ultron off?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He could hack into Ultron like Vision did, but he can't actually put Ultron down

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity Stone tech vs Motherbox tech. Interesting battle.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering Ultron doesn't have feats above Kryptonian tech or Mother Boxes (which Cyborg hacked easily) and he's nowhere near the physicals of Superman or Steppenwolf or capable of taking a continuous stream of blasts that'd level city blocks in seconds I'm not sure what he brings to the table to beat Victor. The only thing that doesn't make it an instant stomp is Vic not having access to boomtubes like the comic version

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 death4bunnies  Online

Considering Ultron doesn't have feats above Kryptonian tech or Mother Boxes (which Cyborg hacked easily) and he's nowhere near the physicals of Superman or Steppenwolf or capable of taking a continuous stream of blasts that'd level city blocks in seconds I'm not sure what he brings to the table to beat Victor. The only thing that doesn't make it an instant stomp is Vic not having access to boomtubes like the comic version

Easily? Didnt Cyborg need help from Flash and Superman to do the motherbox thing?

All krypton has done in terms of hacking is control earths TVs.

---------

Anyways Shield has hacked and controlled the asgardian destroyer armor.

Jarvis has hacked shield.(and controlled nukes)

Ultron tore apart Jarvis in a cyberspace battle.

I think Ultron is the better hacker by feats.

No Caption Provided

----

(Ultron took a contentious stream of energy from the minestrone, Thors lightning and IM Unibeam thats better than anything Cyborg has took or put out...I also dont think showing durability feats for Steppenwolf or Superman relate to Cyborg at all, I dont know why youd say that.)

----

Im gonna have to ask for durability feats for cyborg above Cyborgs 1st and second form.

Because he ripped his second form him half pretty casually.

---

Im also gonna have to ask for damage output feats from Cyborg that beat.

----

Ive shown superior hacking, superior durability, and superior damage output I think.

Id be willing to CAV this.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg's body can withstand significantly more heat than Ultron (Superman's 3.5mill K HV) and Cyborg could just hack Ultron. He is stated to be able to hack anything on Earth effortlessly and then with some effort he was able to hack the Motherboxes which are indestructible super-advanced Alien devices that Ultron couldn't even dream of getting into to hack. At the minimum Cyborg and Ultron are equal hackers, but considering Cyborg is derived from far advanced Alien tech he has the edge.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 death4bunnies  Online

Cyborg's body can withstand significantly more heat than Ultron (Superman's 3.5mill K HV) and Cyborg could just hack Ultron. He is stated to be able to hack anything on Earth effortlessly and then with some effort he was able to hack the Motherboxes which are indestructible super-advanced Alien devices that Ultron couldn't even dream of getting into to hack. At the minimum Cyborg and Ultron are equal hackers, but considering Cyborg is derived from far advanced Alien tech he has the edge.

Cyborg needed help from Superman and flash to hack the mother boxes iirc.

I think your forgetting that Ultron was also derived from Alien tech, the mindstone made his matrix not Tony.

Loading Video...

See the AI matrix came from the mindstone, universal alien stone has the edge over the planetary mtherboxes when it comes to intent.

---

Ye I also think Ultron and Cyborg are abut equal in the cyber space.

----

I dont rate Supermans HV over the combined effort of the Visions mindstone and Thors lightning and IMs Unibeam...But I do rate it over Ultrons damage output.

---

Maybe I think they cant hurt eacdoother...I have some offensive and defensive feats laid out in the post above, and with that HV feat im not sure Ultron can harm Cyborg.

And with the Ultron withstanding the combined force of those avengers im not sure that cyborg can harm Ultron.

----

I think you talked me into a stalemate unless im forgetting something.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes

Avatar image for deactivated-605a6fe171a0d
deactivated-605a6fe171a0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Absolutely down for another one if we wanna close voting on our other soon

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88 said:

@the_hajduk said:

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Ultron can rip him up just like he did to himself

The same way old wolf breaks him

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Keep up the good work. These Cyborg wankers just keep screaming “mother box! Mother box!” and don’t want to acknowledge that Vision had the mind stone which should be equal or way more powerful (all 3 mother boxes creating the unity is only planet level)

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By death4bunnies  Online

@death4bunnies: Absolutely down for another one if we wanna close voting on our other soon

Cool, traditional we keep voting open for 7 days, because some users only log on during weekends and stuff.

Ill set up the new CAV right when that one is finished.

Hype

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 death4bunnies  Online

@death4bunnies: Keep up the good work. These Cyborg wankers just keep screaming “mother box! Mother box!” and don’t want to acknowledge that Vision had the mind stone which should be equal or way more powerful (all 3 mother boxes creating the unity is only planet level)

Ye thanks, i understand their hype..I get hyped sometimes too... but the feats always win out in the end.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nomar

I'm really not getting why people think requiring 3 Mother Boxes for just a planetary (terraforming) level feat is impressive. Do they forget that the Power Stone alone is at least planetary when used by someone who knows how it works (Eson the Searcher used it to 1 shot planets).

In fact the stones are beyond planetary and are just limited by the inexperience of the users.

So since we know 1 stone is at least planetary, 3 stones, makes the Mother Box look pathetic in comparison.

"These stones, it seems, can only be brandished by beings of extraordinary strength. These carriers can use the stone to mow down entire civilizations like wheat in a field. Once, for a moment, a group was able to share the energy amongst themselves, but even they were quickly destroyed by it." - Collector

Also

"At the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then... boom. The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence." - Wong

Essential aspect of existence vs requiring 3 McGuffins for a planetary level feat. Not that hard of a choice.

Hacking or interfacing with any stone far outclasses the Mother Box feat. The same stone that unlocked Wanda's latent abilities and made her into a multiversal being (by hype not by feats yet). Heck even as she is now, she's beyond the 3 mother boxes (unity) with the ability to rewrite reality around her.

Also why do these fools think simply saying "alien technology" means anything? That alien tech has to prove itself. MCU Earth not only has Earth tech that outclasses a lot of the alien tech DCEU has shown, it also has alien tech that outclasses it.

MCU Earth absolutely stomps on DCEU earth in the tech category and that's not even debatable.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Cyborg any more capable than Jarvis...

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ultron tore apart Jarvis in a AI battle, I do not think Cyborg has the feats to hack him, I also do not think Ultron can hack cyborg.

—-

Final form Ultron took a hit from mjolnir... beat up Thor... and it took IM, Thor and a Vision in a combined 30second long blast to even injure him.

He also has Telekinesis and much better melee damage output, I don’t think Cyborg has the feats to win a strait up fight.

Loading Video...

Cyborg puts up a decent fight but he’s still lacking the feats to contend here.

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg technopathy and durability too much

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thejdg

The Trinity of Motherboxes > Ultron AI. He wrecks Ultron

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6062ae1b61183
deactivated-6062ae1b61183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers