Could CW Supergirl Solo All DCEU Kyrptonians At Once?

• 66 results
Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By immoralimmortal

random encounter

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not TOAA she can't.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, if Supes and Kara got into a superspeed fight, would others even matter?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea she's too fast, at least Mach 7

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, none of them have feats on her caliber.

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent said:

Over mach 7 it was stated. Still terrible statement but still really accurate.

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep she can with strenght, skills, heatvision and freeze breath. She is too powerful

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After the crisis

Yeah

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no DD solos

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kara wins, though im not sure how she puts down doomsday

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman or DD both solo

@solaris6 said:

no DD solos

kara wins, though im not sure how she puts down doomsday

This will bring her heatvision and freeze breath smile to their faces

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cucco123: Heatvision and Freeze breath don't have faces you dummy

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6 said:

@cucco123: Heatvision and Freeze breath don't have faces you dummy

ok my own metaphor didn't make out.

I mean her heatvision and freeze breath really are gonna oneshot and desintegrate with absolute zero properties

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've skipped the last 2 seasons of supergirl. What's her latest speed/durability feats?

Hatemetomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hatemetomorrow

She wins with wammen power.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj said:

I've skipped the last 2 seasons of supergirl. What's her latest speed/durability feats?

Durability is tanking a country level explosion.

Loading Video...

Speed : multiple times across earth.

Loading Video...

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj said:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Thanks for reply.

First feat is debatable. What was country level about that?

They said she was leaking radiation. The blast in space looked like an EMP more than anything.

I'd say if that went off on the ground, it'd of irradiated everyone in the city with UVR. Unless there's some other dialogue not included in that video (stating its country level) - I think it would be City level. Not country level.

Second feat has been debunked before, at least from flashes side.

Outliers like season 1 flash outrunning a nuke (+20 mach) were contradicted by his actual speed showings (treadmill) to fluctuate between mach 1-4.

But for arguments sake, lets compare this to DCEU's own Statueman.

Firstly, calculate their earth traversing speed.

1.5 Second clip - 5 circles of the earth (0.3 second per rotation)

No Caption Provided

To cross the earth at their speeds (0.3 sec intervals) would be around Mach 298818000.

Mach 298818000 statue speeds effect on time as shown by the comparison shots

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Now, DCEU's Statueman freezing wonderwoman midair.

No Caption Provided

So DCEU supes now confirmed faster than Mach 298818000?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj:

I'd say if that went off on the ground, it'd of irradiated everyone in the city with UVR. Unless there's some other dialogue not included in that video (stating its country level) - I think it would be City level. Not country level.

Curtis said that if Overgirl exploded, she'd destroy entire Midwest.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@d2therj said:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Thanks for reply.

They said she was leaking radiation. The blast in space looked like an EMP more than anything.

Outliers like season 1 flash outrunning a nuke (+20 mach) were contradicted by his actual speed showings (treadmill) to fluctuate between mach 1-4.

No Caption Provided

To cross the earth at their speeds (0.3 sec intervals) would be around Mach 298818000.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Doesn’t WW being in the air take away from the feat? She can’t control herself in the air so it’s not like she can control how fast she falls.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@d2therj:

Is there anything that backs this up or just his statement?

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes but MCU Thor still one-shots her with lightning.

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@d2therj said:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Thanks for reply.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Doesn’t WW being in the air take away from the feat? She can’t control herself in the air so it’s not like she can control how fast she falls.

No, they're both in the air and for two other reasons as well.

One, it shows the disparity between both universes speed. Look at Oliver's movement for example.

Two, Lois was falling at the normal acceleration of gravity and appeared that slow. Diana was hurled by Clark at greater acceleration than which Lois was falling and she was still statued midair unlike Lois.

No Caption Provided

Watch closely how fast she's flung off screen after supes stomps.

In CW universe terms, this is massively above Mach 298818000 which was displayed.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at the people who think that Kryptonians can only fly fast in a straight line

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@d2therj:

Is there a clip for that?

If true, Midwest region is bigger than some small European countries. So I guess it could be considered small country level.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj said:
@rbt said:

@d2therj:

If true, Midwest region is bigger than some small European countries. So I guess it could be considered small country level.

Couldn't find a clip. This the quote-

Curtis- Overgirl isn't just dying Yeah, if she doesn't get Supergirl's heart, she'll create a supernova that will destroy the entire Midwest.
D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@d2therj said:
@rbt said:

@d2therj:

Couldn't find a clip. This the quote-

Curtis- Overgirl isn't just dying Yeah, if she doesn't get Supergirl's heart, she'll create a supernova that will destroy the entire Midwest.

Yeah, definitely country level then.

For durability comparison (and only for comparing similar level feats, as I think DCEU is far more durable), the midwest is about 1.5x Frances in size.

Russia's RS-28 Sarmat can level France and its warhead payload is 10 metric tons.
The US Titan II (as displayed in BvS nuke scene) is 9 Metric tons.

So I'd say her durability feat tanking that supernova is fairly close to Supes BvS. Making them both technicality Country Level durability.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj:

So I'd say her durability feat tanking that supernova is fairly close to Supes BvS. Making them both technicality Country Level durability.

I don't think Superman is anywhere close to country level based on his nuke feat, but I'd rather not get into it. Agreed to disagree.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

CW Supergirl could solo all of live action at once

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@d2therj:

I don't think Superman is anywhere close to country level based on his nuke feat, but I'd rather not get into it. Agreed to disagree.

Wait, so technicalities don't swing both ways?

The Midwest is technically bigger than smaller European countries. Making Kara's feat technically small country level.

The Titan II can also level a handful of small countries. It's exactly the same thing lol.

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230: do not be fool. Manchester black easily frozen her. Dr strange EoA could freeze her besides frost breath which penetrates time manipulation. Or bfr to other planet. Or mindhax from very high tier telepaths etc.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cucco123 said:

@mutant1230: do not be fool. Manchester black easily frozen her. Dr strange EoA could freeze her besides frost breath which penetrates time manipulation. Or bfr to other planet. Or mindhax from very high tier telepaths etc.

Country level explosion. Your argument is invalid

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cucco123

@mutant1230 said:
@cucco123 said:

Country level explosion. Your argument is invalid

Because she is that tough lmao. She always loses her guard so as all high tiers even allmighty TOAA of DCEU Wankman is jobber or MCU Thor Wankson not mentioning plastic ball knockout. Kara besides Vartox's atom slicing axe ( but that was early career Kara ), Reign's magically amplified strikes from ground or some magic/hax powers like life absorbtion or vibration made to kill kryptonians. Yeah Kara is such "wanked" characters. Her jobbing showings has literal explanations ongoing with show or in later episodes but just do research.

"Oh my god struggled to Spidergirl and cannot wreck her webs" But who cares those aren't even material webs but interdimensional.

"Jesus she is so weak because got taken down by 3 children of liberty and couldn't really fly imprison" But let forget a context this was massive power dampening technology

Or lowball her do being OP by t-rex when it turns out to be Malefic who perforated her cape.

Or let downplay her and J'onn they fought like fodders in DEO in S2, because J'onn switched on power dampening device. Or got overpowered by nanites which can filtrate entire planet from kryptonite in less than 15 minutes ( yeah even surpassing this featless skilless Silver Surfer from 2006 movie ) + can resist Black hole protecting Kara's earthly clothes.

U really think we are just bunch of biased highballers who now the context and know how to truly powerscale. Meanwhile u just highball out of context nigh featless characters like MCU Dormammu to even outerversal lvl ( even in guide it wasn't even state to transcend duality, time, space, dimensionality etc. ) or Glalactus from 2006 movie despite this is only weak big space fart who at best extracted 40 rocks per seconds from sink hole and is nigh featless in everything.

Really b4 trying to accuse us let just do brainstorm and think are you really allwise or biased also. I can CaV u even Silver Surfer vs Supergirl with pleasure. + notice i am not attacking you, just saying facts without offending

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cucco123: I'm being facetious against the Supergirl wankers on Comic Vine. I actually agree with pretty much everything you've said here. lol

MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah.

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cucco123: I'm being facetious against the Supergirl wankers on Comic Vine. I actually agree with pretty much everything you've said here. lol

I am not saying u told this but this sh*t people are saying on youtube. Literal bunch of idiotic, uneducated ignorants who do not know how to powerscale characters and ignore context of situation. Like even sayong she is weak because this vs Dragon Spike battle. "losing to dragon" Space, alien, shapeshifting dragon. And shapeshifters are that broken in CWverse as J'onn said shapeshifters gains new powers, can even forget previous powers or culture. Like Martians or Leproconuses in Legends.

I just hate ignorance and partiality/bias especially against nigh featless characters like Galactus from 2006 movie, Runner from marvel comics, Spectre from CW Constantine series etc. or guys who has 0 skills and experience like Silver Surfer from 2006 movie.

And i hate just retarded powerscaling like if u have many powers ( let say power A, B, C and D ) so if power A has star lvl feats so powers BCD must be equally that strong no matter those powers has at very best country lvl potential. Like Ben 10 and his aliens: from below average human like Grey matter to star lvl like Konkustar to high multiversal Alien X.

Also same problems with variety of using one specific ability. Example Super Strenght. People think if u have godlike lifting strenght u must have equal striking, ramming, smashing, kicking, headbutting etc. But it never works like that. Even in real world it doesn't work like that. Like DCEU Superman and his submarine lifting strenght but doesn't really have impressive striking comparable to this but ramming force is different talk. same with telepathy, telekinesis, reality warping etc.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutant's salt would never stop being amazing.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Ha, baited.

@ourmanuel would be proud.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent said:

I mean the feat itself was LS and by scaling to barrys ultraviolet feat she would be near LS with FTL reactions

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Ha, baited.

@ourmanuel would be proud.

The only way you can make him proud is if you threw some racial slurs at me.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent said:

I mean the feat itself was LS and by scaling to barrys ultraviolet feat she would be near LS with FTL reactions

Cept Gideon specifically said he was 1/80th the speed of light at his top speed. Soooo, no. Not at all.

There are a ton of feats that don't put him anywhere near that level of speed. Just as many, or more, that do. They are really inconsistent with feats/statements.

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj said:

wtf did you smoke to call supes country level in durability?

@mutant1230 said:

*CW Ollie

You know me so well

@d2therj said:

People are claiming Kara has country level durability because she survived overgirls explosion. Which was stated to be able to take out the Midwest.

Midwest is is technically the the size of a small country. So "technically" that could count as country level durability.

By that same logic however, Supes survived a Titan II nuke in space. That same Nuke would level France, and many other similar size European nations.

So using their (people fronting she has country level durability off of that feat) logic - Supes also has country level durability of nuke feat.

It's actually not at all hard to grasp, and the only people disagreeing are the same people wanting to have their cake and eat it too.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Eri_Joni  Online

Yeah.

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj said:
@ourmanuel said:
@d2therj said:

@mutant1230 said:

*CW Ollie

You know me so well

@ourmanuel said:
@d2therj said:

People are claiming Kara has country level durability because she survived overgirls explosion. Which was stated to be able to take out the Midwest.

U saw how big radical of this wave was on screen. Was about to wipe out Midwest being just in Central City and Central City is place in Nebraska. Radical on screen like let say thermus radiation was as big as half of planet surface or North america continent.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

then let see this. Let say 3 petatons of TNT. Grey radical completely covers midwest where centre is in Nebraska ( grey radius as destructive ). This is continent lvl durability

No Caption Provided

Midwest is is technically the the size of a small country. So "technically" that could count as country level durability.

Small country depends what do u call "small". Midwest is already much bigger than majority of Europe's and Africa's countries even Algieria or Ukraine.

By that same logic however, Supes survived a Titan II nuke in space. That same Nuke would level France, and many other similar size European nations.

So using their (people fronting she has country level durability off of that feat) logic - Supes also has country level durability of nuke feat.

Ok but Supes got turned into zombie but Kara normally passed out for seconds and was fine.

It's actually not at all hard to grasp, and the only people disagreeing are the same people wanting to have their cake and eat it too.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cucco123

U saw how big radical of this wave was on screen. Was about to wipe out Midwest being just in Central City and Central City is place in Nebraska. Radical on screen like let say thermus radiation was as big as half of planet surface or North america continent.

1) Central City is Missouri, not Nebraska IIRC.

2) Perspective doesn't work like that. The focal point shown of the explosion (and I use that term loosely, as it looked more like electromagnetic radiation) in contrast to the earth would make things look bigger than they actually are.

@cucco123

then let see this. Let say 3 petatons of TNT. Grey radical completely covers midwest where centre is in Nebraska ( grey radius as destructive ). This is continent lvl durability

This calculation is way, way off. Midwest is 3.8 Frances.

Midwest: 2,128,256 km²

France: 551,695 km²

No Caption Provided

That would take 3.25 Titan II's to level.

She is also nowhere even close to continent level durability. The smallest continent on earth is Australia at 7,687,000 million km².

That's a 5,558,744 km² deficit.

@cucco123

Small country depends what do u call "small". Midwest is already much bigger than majority of Europe's and Africa's countries even Algieria or Ukraine.

Algeria is 2.382 km². Marginally bigger.

Average country size is under 800k km², so technically you're correct. It isn't small. But it isn't top 10 either.

@cucco123

Ok but Supes got turned into zombie but Kara normally passed out for seconds and was fine.

Yeah, he was knocked out and as was she. He healed from the sun, she could of done the same considering she was off-screen for 34 seconds before we see her make her re-entry into earths atmosphere. Which then includes another 17 seconds before she hits the ground and wakes up.

That's 51 seconds total.

I don't wish to stray into straw mans, the point was semantically what is the definition of country level. Both feats involve destruction qualities of a country level by technical definition.

However, with that said - one of the feats is scientifically quantifiable (Nuclear Weapons) and the other is not (speculation on supposed power).

I tend to lean into quantifiable measurements for battles, and not just suppositions.