Could 616 Thor Tag EoS Sasuke?

Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Could 616 Thor Tag EoS Sasuke? (43 votes)

yes 53%
nope 19%
only with an AoE blast 28%

could he tag him with punches or by throwing mjolnir?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He can throw Mjolnir pretty fast when he needs to.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gaoron

With aoe lightning yeah but other than that Sasuke is completely invisible to Thor's perceptions.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never lol.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily..

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not with his fists or mjolnir. Thor can tag him with AoE lightning though

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no, he can't even tag sakura

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sharingan

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hulk jumping over Mjolnir makes Hulk like 30 million times faster than light

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kirkseven: If he's trying to kill Sasuke when he throws Mjolnir (unlike against Hulk), he can throw Mjolnir pretty quickly:

No Caption Provided

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 takenstew22  Moderator

Probably not with punches, but Mjolnir? Easily. Thor has thrown that thing at FTL speeds multiple times.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably not with punches, but Mjolnir? Easily. Thor has thrown that thing at FTL speeds multiple times.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke ain't faster than Mjolnir that's for sure

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m confused cause what you’re asking and what’s on the pole are different. Hmmm

No with punches

Yes with AoE

Yes with a hammer toss

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zackg

People love to downplay Thor's speed. He easily tags Sasuke. Thor has MANY FTL feats. For instance he threw Mjolnir across the galaxy and it came back in 60 seconds. The Milky Way Galaxy is 52,820 light years across. This means he threw Mjolnir and least one hundred billion times faster than light.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zackg: B-but Hulk dodged it...!

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he could tag him

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean couldn't anybody who wanted to dodge mjolnir just aim dodge? Mjolnir travels in a straight line and unless Sasuke stands there and waits for the hammer to leave his hand (which to be fair he could), i don't see why anybody with a decent amount of speed couldn't just dodge his aim.

@kirkseven: If he's trying to kill Sasuke when he throws Mjolnir (unlike against Hulk), he can throw Mjolnir pretty quickly:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. Low balled no high balled yes

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Very true, but unless Sasuke has precognition or knowledge, he won't see it coming when, after he aim dodges, something like this happens as Thor calls Mjolnir back:

No Caption Provided

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zackg said:

People love to downplay Thor's speed. He easily tags Sasuke. Thor has MANY FTL feats. For instance he threw Mjolnir across the galaxy and it came back in 60 seconds. The Milky Way Galaxy is 52,820 light years across. This means he threw Mjolnir and least one hundred billion times faster than light.

That's not true, Odin sent the hammer back

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean couldn't anybody who wanted to dodge mjolnir just aim dodge? Mjolnir travels in a straight line and unless Sasuke stands there and waits for the hammer to leave his hand (which to be fair he could), i don't see why anybody with a decent amount of speed couldn't just dodge his aim.

@noone1996 said:

No Caption Provided

Thor never throws Mjolnir very fast in Combat anyways, it's always in a non combat situation(That, busting the small planetoid). The only way Thor's got a chance of tagging him is lightning AoE. Or if he makes a storm potent enough to disorient Sasuke.

Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Very true, but unless Sasuke has precognition or knowledge, he won't see it coming when, after he aim dodges, something like this happens as Thor calls Mjolnir back:

No Caption Provided

damn that was sick

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Than I guess the feat is even better because Thor threw it that far out on his own. Thanks for informing me of that. How it got back dosen't matter.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is true too, but i actually don't really have a counter argument as i don't know how Sasuke fights, if he fights like a brick like hulk this could be a valid tactic as he wouldn't move to dodge, but if he's a more acrobatic character like spider man there's no guarantee that he'd be in the similarly straight line that he needs to be to get caught by this, although that is a more by chance dodge. Though if it happens once he isn't likely to get tricked by it again. Also how fast is the return of Mjolnir?. in this scan it looks fast but it changes direction and definitely velocity. The builder couldn't react to it but is sasuke hypersonic? if he is i don't think he couldn't dodge it especially if it makes a sonic boom.

No Caption Provided

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This too.

@kevd4wg said:
@battle123axe said:

@noone1996 said:

No Caption Provided

Thor never throws Mjolnir very fast in Combat anyways, it's always in a non combat situation(That, busting the small planetoid). The only way Thor's got a chance of tagging him is lightning AoE. Or if he makes a storm potent enough to disorient Sasuke.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has hit Surfer, Hermes the god of speed, Gladiator, Sentry, Hyperion etc. all while they were speeding towards him. Sasuke's speed wouldn't even register to him as slightly fast.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Noone1996

@kevd4wg: @battle123axe: The point is, he can hit him if he throws Mjolnir as fast as he can. They can aim dodge, but Thor can recall Mjolnir and even guide it. Hell, even Jane Thor has done stuff like that before. Here's proof that it doesn't need to just go in a straight line either:

He can use it to track, zig zag, target people, and spin around.

He can make it unpredictable and we both know how fast it can go, so the idea that Mjolnir could never ever ever ever hit him no matter what Thor does, is not true. As for the Builder feat, Mjolnir was traveling fast enough to travel a vast distance back across space. I mean Thor throws it to the nearby sun in the solar system which I don't imagine was very close and then it comes back. I know he doesn't throw Mjolnir at FTL speeds in combat or make his hammer zig zag or track his opponents in character, but he can do it if he ever wanted/needed to.