Cosmically vs Ssj_god HE: Tourney! (Voting)

• 103 results
mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikep12

Rules:

1. Standard equipment
  2. Morals are standards
  3. Characters receive no prep unless the perk is bought
  4. Characters cannot soul or mind rape
  5. Characters cannot summon minions
  6. Characters cannot control members of an opposing team
  7. Characters can only teleport themselves and there gear
  8. Character speed is kept at mach 10 and under
  9. No instant kill abilities like telekinesis crush
  10. No intangibility or anything like it to attack or harm foes but it can be used to phase threw objects and attacks
  11. Heroes are now willing to kill but not harm innocents
  12. Characters with past relations will affect the outcome of the battle but a random team will work to the best of there abilities
  13. Participants must lose twice to achieve failure
  14. Participants receive 11 points to spend
  15. Participants can have up to 4 characters on there team
  16. Win by any means except battle field removal
  17. First come first serve. Characters do not need purchasing. Just take four characters and fell free to spend your points
  18. DC characters have both Pre and New 52 feats
  19. Characters are at standard levels (but they can achieve things such as Superman sun dipping during prep but nothing OP like Void or Monarch)
  20. Universes are not shared. (This means a certain attack that focuses on one thing that only exist in said universe will not work on a character from another universe)

Opponents:

Cosmicallyaware1-(Vehicle Storage)

@cosmicallyaware1

Sersi

Gladiator

Martian Manhunter

Orion

Dr. Strange

Advance knowledge

Telepathic communication

Perfect Teamwork

Ssj_god-(Combat personnel living section)

@ssj_god

Superman

Thor

Nate Grey

Spawn

Dr. Fate

Drakrai

advance knowledge

1 hour prep

morals off

Mission/Map:

No Caption Provided

Search and destroy!- The team within the vehicle storage area has been sent to destroy the engine control core, but the team within the Combat personnel living section can't allow this!

The Core and Star Destroyer- There are groups of Storm Troopers (10 each and are hostile to both groups) within the sections your teams are not active in. The Star Destroyer is indestructible and the same goes for it's widows. The ships Core is protected by a group of 10 Sith apprentices. (Hostile to both groups). Teams must remain in there section if they posses prep. Storm Troopers are fair game, but Sith apprentices cannot be controlled. Characters cannot make the Core, undestroyable.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kingant27
mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12:

oww man ... i'm good with the offense .. not the defense.. ok.. i'll try :)

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@ssj_god said:

@mikep12:

please, all by all means man.........kick us off, I've been very busy at work and home.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mikep12:

please, all by all means man.........kick us off, I've been very busy at work and home.

ohh .. my god .. i don't know if i can post in next few days .. my lab exam is running right now. :O

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: ok then man, no worries...........I'll kick it off

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: @cosmicallyaware1:

also .. i needed to confirm one thing .. how long do i need to defend this? .. there must be a time limit ... no team can defend against an equal potential team for infinity u know

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

Introductions!

what a load of power assembled here. here are some quick intros for the cosmicallyaware team (almost literally lol) and brief bios. I am not going to go into as great detail as I normally do ......

Martian Manhunter!

(J'onn J'onnz)

No Caption Provided

The Manhunter from Mars. J'onn J'onnz is one of the most powerful members of the JL family and his powerset rivals that of Superman......with added bonuses (insane TP and complete cellular control!!!). His history is well established, and in the pre 52 he was considered the heart and soul of the JLA. The willing to kill here is considerable regarding the Manhunter for two reasons: 1.) he will not hold back from mental intrusions/mind rape/ full TP usage and 2.) we saw a manhunter before and what he's potentially capable of.......Fernus the burning martian!!!!

Once again Manhunter's powersets are fairly well know here but for the casual reader here is a quick synopsis and breakdown of Manhunter's capabilities.

It's important to note that I am using Pre and Nu-52 feats for Manhunter.

first off:

No Caption Provided

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strength

No Caption Provided

yeah, i know it's a black lantern shot but so what? it illustrates a point beautifully. And being a black lantern did not drastically alter one's powerset in lieu of strength at least.... this should be enough on this subject (strength for now, once again I'll get more into it for the actual debate)

Speed

No Caption Provided

blitzing through white Martian mind control towers across the world and arriving to the JLA in seconds

Durability

1.) - 2.) showing J'onn they only one briefly left standing after a blast that instantly KO'd the rest of the JL including Kal and Diana 3.) tanking blast from Breach (alternate Captain Atom basically)

Complete Cellular Control (intangibility, shape shifting, etc....)

1.) - 2.) shapeshifting and altering molecular makeup 3.) shapeshifting to skyscraper size 4.) trapping opponent in his body by density control 5.) nice shot I like vs. JL annnnd, forgot what I put for 6.) resisting wonder woman's lasso I think...have to edit

TP/Psionic/Mental capacity

1.) entire world mind touch 2.) TP link heroes minds 3.) mindwipe stormwatch 4.) scans entire planet TP 5.) Spectre

Martian Vision

1.) - 3) severely affecting the Ray with Vision, whom is normally impervious to such attacks when energy form. Dispersed atoms and that sort of thing............

and I always love this when it comes to J'onn J'onnz:

No Caption Provided

he sure does love his milk and cookies.

Gladiator!

No Caption Provided

Kallark, the being known as Gladiator, is the praetor of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard (Similar to the LSH). He is a cosmically empowered powerhouse and hails from the race of Strontians (basically Kryptonians). He is a forerunner in th Marvel U as far as Upper Echelon Cosmic characters especially considering his tenure in the group Annihilators (higher tier Gaurdians of the Galaxy). He is a total warrior, highly trained, incredible powerful, and respected amongst beings such as Thor & BRB, Surfer, Ronan, etc..........

Strength

1.) throws Thing through Baxter building after beat down (Ben was 80 tonner at time) 2.) breaks Adamantium 3.) shatters planetoid with blow 4.) tosses Juggernaut with ease

Durability

1.) taking punishment from the Hulk 2.) tanks ship explosion 3.) flies through star unfazed 4.) tanks blast from Tyrant (near Galactus levels)

Speed

just a couple very brief showings of blitzing. saving the rest for later.

Sheer Bad-Assness

No Caption Provided

yeah. That's in his character, he's a boss. that guy's name is Smasher (enhanced speed, strength, durability.....think like Ultra Boy/Man from LSH)

Orion!

No Caption Provided

The "Dog of War'. On the far side of known existence there is a place known as the "Fourth World." It is there that two opposing planets exist; New Genesis, a place of beauty, splendor, light and happiness, and Apokolips, a place of hardship, squalor, filth and disease. It was in the dreary darkness of Apokolips that Orion was born the son ofTigra and Darkseid. After warring for countless ages the leaders of Apokolips and New Genesis finally managed to find a way broker peace, or at least delay the inevitable, when each side agreed to have the rulers of both planets give the other his son to raise, thus forming a peace treaty known as 'The Pact'. To this end,Darkseid received Highfather Izaya's son, Scott Free (aka Mr. Miracle), while Highfather accepted and raised Orion.This was a questionable choice for Darkseid because of a prophecy regarding Orion's future. It was foretold that Father and Son would meet for a final battle to decide the fate of Apokolips, and that Orion would defeat his father amid the fire-pits of Apokolips deciding the fate of the War between the twin worlds. An event Darkseid was sure would never pass, yet that he unwittingly set into motion.Orion possesses strength, stamina and durability on the same level as Superman or Wonder Woman. Unfortunately, due to the evil of his father, Darkseid, Orion has an insatiable inner demon that fills Orion and enormous inborn fury which he constantly wrestles with. His physical power combined with this relentless fury has made him the fiercest warrior among all the New Gods. Wielder of the amazingly versatile Astro Harness and armed with Mother Box.......Orion IS NO JOKE!!!!

Strength

1.) fighting with Superman 2.) - 3.) fighting with Kalibak 4.) fighting with Black Adam 5.) lifting Aircraft Carrier (largest weighs around 100,00 tons. for example the USS Lexington only weighs 41,000 tons)

Durability

1.) tons of lead dropped on him! 2.) tanking blows from Supes 3.) tanks Kalibak detonation blast 4.) tanking Omega Beams

Offensive Capabilities/Astro harness and Force

First off let me say that the Astro Force and Harness enable Orion to use the energies in varied forms from Blasting output or increased speeds and durability.

1.) blast immobilize Supes 2.) - 3.) blasts damage large area of New Genesis 4.) excessive speeds 5.) excessive speeds blitzing armada of ships and destroy

MOTHERBOXX!!!!!

One of the greatest underrated tools at Orion's (and others of New Genesis such as Big Barda, Mister Miracle, etc...) disposal. The Motherboxx is a sentient supercomputer basically tied/empowered by "the source". It exhibits/has exhibited capabilities such as: matter re-arrangement, healing properties, danger detection, TP links, analysis feed to the user, teleportation (boom tube generator) and much more.

Sheer Bad-Assness

No Caption Provided

yup. Laying the smack down on his daddy Darkseid.

Sersi!!!!

No Caption Provided

Sersi is an Eternal. She is the daughter of Helios and Perse. Sersi is the only fifth level adept, the highest possible, among the Eternals in the discipline of matter rearrangement. Amongst the Eternals it's said that even Prime-Eternal Zuras, mightiest of all Eternals, fears the power of Sersi. She has been a member of the Avengers for a fair peiod. She really is unparalled and is above Firestorm possibly in the regards to her powers. I'm gonna keep it short on her, as I wann save the best for later and get into the next part of information presentation.

Matter Manipulation/Rearrangement

1.) clothing 2.) animal 3.) person..........there is nothing that she cannot transmute and affect with molecular rearrangement. She even creates out of thin air, only limited by her imagination........

No Caption Provided

TP/TK

1.) states TP scan entire planet 2.) - 3.) TK showing Vs Exodus (high powered mutant TK abilities)

Sheer Bad-Assness

No Caption Provided

whoopin on the Avengers...looks like she sizzled Herc pretty well.

Dr.Strange!!!

No Caption Provided

The Sorceror Supreme!!!! Steven Strange IS the authority on Mystics in the Marvel Universe, and the Upper Echelon of magic users. Only beings above Strange are Abstract level beings. He has a long running feud with beings such as Dormammu, Shuma Gorath, etc..............

Master of the Mystic Arts, Doctor Strange is one of the most powerful sorcerers in the world. Dr. Strange uses mystical energy invoked upon by spells/incantations or by the power of divine beings to manipulate forces of the universe including projection of mystic energy as bolts, slashes, binds, shields, or a scattered array of energy appearing like electricity, manipulating matter and various energies (physical or spiritual) even transmutation of matter, controlling the elements, opening or sealing mystical portals to other realms, teleportation or dimensional travel, reality warping and control over dimension, seeing through or casting illusions, invisibility and intangibility through astral projection, vast mental powers such as telepathy and telekinesis, communication with the dead and spiritual entities, seeing the future or past, manipulating dreams, removing spirits or placing them back into bodies, summoning supernatural beings, or using the powers of supernatural items.

Many of Doctor Strange’s powers are a function of his ability to manipulate the ambient mystical energy of the Marvel Universe. With this ability Dr. Strange can perform many functions. Commonly this is seen as energy attacks that range from low power to planet destroying, transmutation, telekinesis, teleportation, protective shields, etc. He uses this mystical energy to cast spells of a near infinite variety. Dr. Strange can also channel the virtually unlimited energy of nigh-omnipotent mystical and non-mystical beings--known as Principalities--to empower his spells. This can take the form of stating what he wants to occur. This ability to be a conduit to multi-versal power sources has given rise to the phrase "Dr. Strange is as powerful as the god he invokes". He is quite capable of utilizing power that is considered "black magic", though he tends to do so only under extreme exigency. Though he rarely has, he can absorb the power of even a cosmic or semi-deity entity. Doctor Strange has a pact with Eternity possibly allowing him to live as long as the Ancient One and others before him have.

Mystical Prowress: y'know, I'm not really gonna get into it right now. Let's just say he's an uber bad ass, all around. will showcase more later. Tired now.

No Caption Provided

Artifacts:

Eye of Agamotto

No Caption Provided

Sheer Bad-Assness:

No Caption Provided

yup. That's Galactus. And in all actuality........low end feat.

alrighty then, back over to my opponent for his turn at the introductions...........

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mikep12: @cosmicallyaware1:

also .. i needed to confirm one thing .. how long do i need to defend this? .. there must be a time limit ... no team can defend against an equal potential team for infinity u know

good point. I went through the same issue in one match didn't I mike?

Anyway ssj_god............I put up my Intro post. You're up.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mikep12
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: right on bro.......hope you enjoy the thread............i have quite a few interesting scenarios to be used in this one.

@ssj_god:if you want man, i can continue with post and lay out my strategy and game plan cu i'm ready to go.....

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By oceanmaster21

@cosmicallyaware1: Thanks and I am enjoying it im never disappointed in your debates though

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Thanks and I am enjoying it im never disappointed in your debates though

glad to hear my friend, I aim to always at least make a good read.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By oceanmaster21
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@cosmicallyaware1:

post will be up within 2 hours :)

LMFAOOOOO< that was 11 hrs ago pal. I do that all the time, say when I will have a post up and then I get distracted and somethin else comes along......

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1:

Typed a really good post for 2 hours... and firefox crashed... all vanished ... i don't know what to do now (-_-)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ssj_god

@mikep12: @cosmicallyaware1: ok .. as my long and hard worked introduction post got wiped out due to firefox crash .. i'm giving a very briefe intro .. and will provide feats afterwards whenever necessary to get things going.

TEAM INTRODUCTION

SUPERMAN

No Caption Provided

now everyone already knows about this guy...the last son of krypton... he's the man of steel with a golden heart... earth's savior... almost invulnerable, only have 3 known weaknesses.. has variety of superpowers including superstrength, superspeed, super durability, flight, super hearing and senses, lasers, icebreath, very high intelligence, x-ray vision, and many many more.

THOR

No Caption Provided

everyone knows this guy too .. he's the god of thunder and the prince of asgard. protector of midgard who loves nothing more than a barrel of brews.... invulnerable.. have no certain known weaknesses... has variety of superpowers including superstrength, super flight speed and moderate combat speed, super durability, flight, super hearing and senses, energy projection, magic, weather manipulation, earth control, matter manipulation and best of all .. mjolnir... and other many abilities.

SPAWN

No Caption Provided

after dying, al simmons became the chosen one.. the force from hell... he became spawn.. though there are many spawns from hell.. but al simmons is the strongest of them all.. later in the story he became hell king spawn.... he has a wide variety of abilities... such as immortality, intangibility, invisibility, self healing, regeneration, self reviving, super strength, past hypersonic speed, super durability, his chains can block lasers from all direction at once, flight, shape shifting, tp, divine powers, time manipulation, necroplasm, power to revive dead... and many many more.

X-MAN

No Caption Provided

nate grey is the test tube baby of scott summers (cyclops) and jean grey, created by sinistro.... he is an omega level mutant and is the strongest earth bound psionic character.. whose psionic output matches that of the dark phoenix (who single handedly defeated galactus)... he's so powerful.. that even his mental traumas effects world wide telepaths through the astral plane... and he even unconsciously crushed a city while he was in sleep by his telekinesis. the biggest problem of him is.. the upper limits of his powers are unknown.. but his body puts an upper limit.. due to the fact that his human body can not sustain his full power.. after becoming a shaman.. nate has gained the full control of his powers and put it for the better of mankind. his abilities are .. uber strong telekinesis powers with molecular level of accuracy, have complete control over his body molecules and of those around him and his surrounding molecules, flight, hypersonic speed, moderate strength and durability, uber strong telepathy, dimension traveling, control over astral plane, psionic energy projection, psionic shield, precognition.. and many more.

DR. FATE

No Caption Provided

powerful sorcerer kent nelson gets possessed by the sorcerer god nabu.. and becomes one of the most powerful magic wielder of the universe..

among his vast magical powers.. there are magic (duh), teleportation, matter manipulation, telekinesis, flight, superstrength, invisibility, reality warper ... and many more...

at his best .. he was able to go toe to toe with even the spectre.

DARKRAI(reserve)

No Caption Provided

strongest dark type legendary pokemon.. and one of the uber strong legendaries overall.... living nightmare .. who feeds of people's fear. his abilities are invisibility, intangibility, flight (hardly lands on ground), superhuman durability, regeneration, immune to psychic (i.e tp, tk etc.), can see in dark (duh).. can see invisibles,

moves: darkvoid, darkpulse, shadow ball, thunder, hypnosis, dream eater, double team.. yada yada yada.... and many many more.

prep

during my one hour prep, thor will dimention travel with superman into a blue sun.. they both will sit in the core of the sun and chat .. while superman and mjolnir absorbs the sun light... they'll be connected with the team through nate's tp... and after one hour, thor will project mjolnir's absorbed light energy towards superman amping it up 100 times... as u can see.. mjolnir can easily amp absorbed energy 100 folds

No Caption Provided

so superman will have 1 hrs + 100 hrs = 4 days and 5 hours of blue sun dipping energy inside him...

here's what blue sun does to him

• Solar Energy Absorption– Superman's powers rely on his cells' ability to absorb and metabolize solar energy from localstarslike Earth's sun. His Kryptonian body is a living "solar battery" that absorbs solar energies and converts them to fuel for his powers. His cells also store yellow sun energy so he can use his powers under objects, at night, in dark places, and in space. (Pre-Crisis, yellow stars were said to emit "ultra solar rays" which enabled Kryptonians' superpowers; penetrating the Earth itself, said rays also enabled Kryptonians to stay super-powered at night.[1][2]) The more yellow sun rays Superman absorbs the stronger he gets; in some instances he has been shown to enter the sun in order to increase his powers to their highest potentials, as seen in 1998'sDC One Millionstoryline. Superman can also absorb solar energies of other class stars such as when he absorbed the solar energies of a blue star that increased his abilities to a higher degree and gave him additional abilities. The light ofdwarf stars,pulsars, andquasarsalso grants superman different abilities.[3]

meanwhile .. back at my team room .. dr. fate will seal the room with magic .. within the given time ... and before the battle starts, nate will create a tp shield.. so my team would be immune to outside tp... like this

No Caption Provided

now it would be your move to attack

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: nice man. I will have reply up today!

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1:

yep .. no prob.. i'll provide feats when needed ... i got a really long post and it got erased :D

@mikep12:

• is time manipulation, reality warping allowed here? .. because the rules doesn't restrict those ... are those allowed during prep time?
  • and is intangibility and teleportation allowed in the core room?
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@ssj_god: alrighty then, shall we?

The Battle!!!

Initial attack:

In conjunction with MMH TP link, the team is set on their mission and goal.

Sersi:

Due to the Advance Knowledge and interesting conversation Sersi had with MMH and Orion........she Transmutes large sections of the ship into Kryptonite for good 'ol Clark.

Wait, what? You say that she can't do that? why not?

Motherbox communicates with her for any specific info she will need to create an element outside of her universe, and done.

No Caption Provided

Plus there's always this that helps............

No Caption Provided

she is really only limited than her imagination. She has never exhibited any difficulty transmuting elements and even has cosmic awareness apparently though it was only stated in this showing I believe......

No Caption Provided

for now that will suffice for Sersi. I have much more in store for her though......

Next:

Orion boom tubes into the Engine Core Control Room. He begins to unleash with Astro Force blasts and Speedblitz to take care of the Sith in the room, similar to this..........

No Caption Provided

and Strange begins to attack/Counter Fate's Magics. Strange always works on a way of binding/neutralizing Spawn as well (considering mystic/demonic nature of the hellspawn)

No Caption Provided

The first thing he does is place protection spells on all of his teammates and TP shielding.

No Caption Provided

(this was an example from when he was depowered and not the Sorceror Supreme. He is at full power here so this type of prell would be much more potent than shown here..........)..

Oh just wait to see what I have next!!!

While this is all happening, Gladiator and MMH head out towards the Engine Core Control Room and make a lot of noise on the way there. Martian Vision and Gladiator's own powerful eye blasts clearing a path through Stormtroopers left and right.

here' a pic I'm fond of MMH's eyeblasts or Martian Vision as it's so called..

No Caption Provided

and Gladiator? heh.................well...................he can bring da ruckus lol...............

No Caption Provided

so to recap:

• J'onn TP link
  • Sersi transmutes 75% of ship into Kryptonite
  • Strange casts protection and T shield spell on team, goes to work on countering Fate's defensive spells
  • Orion boom tubes into Engine Core room and starts attacking Sith guards with speedbltiz Astro Force attacks
  • MMH and Gladiator begin tearin it up, bring the noise.

and that's it. Feelin lazy right now so apologize for the lackluster post, workin on the threads for another tourney....

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: @mikep12:

i need to know these answers before i reply

@ssj_god said:

@mikep12:

• is time manipulation, reality warping allowed here? .. because the rules doesn't restrict those ... are those allowed during prep time?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@cosmicallyaware1: @mikep12:

i need to know these answers before i reply

@ssj_god said:

@mikep12:

usually time manip and reality warping are not allowed. and what exactly are you wondering about the intangibility and teleportation? into the room itself or used on an opponent? specifics man!!!

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 Sorry about that man but no teleporting into the room. But you can teleport into near the room....

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@mikep12 said:

@cosmicallyaware1 Sorry about that man but no teleporting into the room. But you can teleport into near the room....

ok then, no worries.

So alteration: Orion boom tubes attempting to enter the chamber. He appears right outside the door. In typical fashion, he lets loose on the door with his Astro Force blast to gain entry. considering that his blasts have leveled a fair portion of New Genisis before, I'm saying he gets in.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@ssj_god: so this thing is gonna probably end soon, so we better put some serious work in man. There's lots here that I have to put forth, ready to go. Sooooo...lite a fire under yo @$$ or whatever ya gotta do......

No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ssj_god
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ssj_god

@cosmicallyaware1:

ok ..

spawn covers the whole core with his cape and goes invisible... he can do this with ease

spawn can turn things invisible and vice versa

No Caption Provided

next .. nate will read your whole team's mind (well if u can prove MMH can prevent nate one on one .. then maybe just maybe MMH mind could be safe).. and know your team's plan.. this is easy for nate.

here he enters mind of such powerful telepath as mr. sinister without his knowledge of it and when nate was just a mere kid ..

No Caption Provided

..... immediately he'll make sersi hallucinate that she HAS made the whole ship kryptonite .. where as that won't happen in reality...

here he makes a bunch of people believe that he and peter are invisible.

No Caption Provided

well that takes care of your so called strategy... now .. meanwhile ..

dr. fate will bring those 10 sith apprentices inside with his tk.. whose are outside the door.. and hold them captive..

now my team will threaten yours when they reach our door.. that if they do not stand by for 4 hours, then they WILL kill those apprentices..... my team won't have any problem doing it .. as my team members morals are off ...but your team members have their morals on .. and there's a LOT of good guys in your team.. they won't let innocent people die ... so they won't have any option but to stand by for 4 hours.

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@ssj_god: ok man.

Rebuttal Town!!!

No Caption Provided

spawn covers the whole core with his cape and goes invisible... he can do this with ease

spawn can turn things invisible and vice versa

First off, that's a good strategy. Has he ever exhibited the ability to cover that much ground with a stunt like that? Don't think his area of effect is that large...could you show that? Regardless, from afar Dr.Strange is working on negating Fate's spells, and easily can work on countering all mystic properties.

No Caption Provided

Eye of Agamotto would alert him to any new situations unfolding in the area mystically...and yes, sensing spawn's Invisibility skill (and any other for that he does matter) would be easily detected by Stephen as Spawn's powers are supernatural/mystic in nature.

No Caption Provided

and that's only what he has done so far defensively. Strange has insane mystical properties at his disposal and typically is using these high power levels against abstract level beings. Countering Fate is really no issue, as he is used to facing potent adversaries such as Fate is on a regular basis. here are a few very brief examples.

No Caption Provided

that's a fair clip of the original fight between Stephen and the In-Betweener, who is an abstract level being

No Caption Provided

powerful enough to break bonds (at least once lol) created by the Living Tribunal (high end abstract level being - universal entity)

No Caption Provided

and that's Shuma Gorath, elder God.

I'll showcase battles between Mephisto, Galactus, Dormammu, and others later

If really need be he also may employ varied ways to augment his abilities, even so it may be costly for him. Bottom line, Dr Strange's mystics are persevering here over Fate and Spawn

and so far that's only defensive options and a brief touching base on Power Amp. Have not even begun to speak of what Strange will do offensively, or when he fully joins the battle. I will go into that in the next round.

Next:

next .. nate will read your whole team's mind (well if u can prove MMH can prevent nate one on one .. then maybe just maybe MMH mind could be safe).. and know your team's plan.. this is easy for nate

Hmmm. Not too sure about that. I will begin by saying that Nate Grey is arguably the most powerful TP user aside from MMH and Despero. He is a mental juggernaut. Thankfully, J'onn J'onnz is conceivably higher. In regards to preventing Nate one on one......let me speak of the first two instances that springs to mind why J'onn is superior and will be able to prevent Nate from accomplishing any of this.

1. The greatest example of this would likely be when Martian Manhunter was able to break through the psychic defenses of Mageddon, a cosmic-level weapon built by a race of reality-warpers.
No Caption Provided

here is more info on Mageddon:

Mageddon was created by the Old Gods, the predecessors of the New Gods of the Fourth World, as one of the weapons that led to their destruction; according to Orion it was the direct cause of the destruction of 'Joyous Home', the star-city of the Old Gods. It survived the war and was imprisoned at the edge of space-time in a gravity sink. During the 15 billion years it spent in hibernation the multi-planetary fortress called Wonderworld was erected to watch over its slumber, manned by the "superbeings of ten thousand worlds".

Mageddon's infamy extended beyond the survivors of the Old God's Ragnarok and the denizens of Wonderworld. Knowman was attempting to prepare the world for this cosmic threat when he encountered the JLA. Zauriel was assigned to Earth specifically in anticipation of Mageddon's coming; similarly, the Q Foundation prepared for thousands of years in training Aztek and his predecessors.

In a desperate gamble Superman and Orion use a Boom Tube to teleport themselves into Mageddon's heart. Unfortunately Orion was nearly killed and Superman chained as its mental slave. Aztek managed to find the two even though he had lost his eyesight. He healed Orion and then detonated his 4-D mirror to hurt Mageddon internally. The civil wars on Earth were stopped by Zauriel and the hosts of the Pax Dei while Glimmer (the last survivor of Wonderworld) powered re-purposed Purple Ray technology to accelerate the evolution of humankind into superhumans. These people and the Pax Dei attacked the machine head-on in space. As a last resort Mageddon attempted to detonate its core, which would destroy half the galaxy. Fortunately Superman broke its mind control and used his body to absorb the anti-sunlight energy, shutting it off

1. Manhunter has been able to enter and influence the mind of the Spectre. The Spectre is one of the most powerful magical and cosmic entities in the DC creation, capable of battling such universal foes as the Anti-Monitor and Parallax. While the Spectre's power unchecked is nearly unlimited and is capable of shattering universes, he is generally limited by the Presence to a lower level of power to prevent the power from corrupting it and its hosts.
  1. Manhunter's track record with Despero has had it's ups and downs, however J'onn recently showed how powerful he really is.

so finally in regards to what you stated previously............I would say that J'onn can counter and compensate against Nate's TP. Now another thing you stated was Nate reading all team's minds to figure out plan. That might be a bit difficult as I stated MMH has TP linked all members of my team and will be providing a measure of light grade TP resistance for team. Nate might not have as easy of a time just gleaning info from team as one would think.........

No Caption Provided

Next:

.... immediately he'll make sersi hallucinate that she HAS made the whole ship kryptonite .. where as that won't happen in reality..

not too sure about that. Sersi has considerable TP resistance and has never been shown to be influenced in such a manner. She is not being caused to hallucinate, especially when he natural resistance is bolstered by MMH. On the contrary, she is a powerful illusion caster herself, so I doubt that tactic would work at all.....

No Caption Provided

In Conclusion:

now my team will threaten yours when they reach our door.. that if they do not stand by for 4 hours, then they WILL kill those apprentices..... my team won't have any problem doing it .. as my team members morals are off ...but your team members have their morals on .. and there's a LOT of good guys in your team.. they won't let innocent people die ... so they won't have any option but to stand by for 4 hours

• as the OP states:
    1. Heroes are now willing to kill but not harm innocents. They would not be directly harming them (my team). So there goes that.
  • It seems as you are cautiously playing a defense stalemate game here. not wise. That's not an effective strategy against beings of these power levels, and a mistake that will cost you dearly
  • you have not addressed any counter for the following situations:
  1. Orion's barrage attack.
  2. Gladiator and MMH's offensive assault. Speedblitz combined with energy output.

I highly suggest you mull that over, and decide to address before I get into serious offense in round three. Keeping in mind I have been mostly working from a defensive counter position thus far.

Next comes........bring the pain.

My next tactic will be:

Hit it hard, hit it fast.

No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ssj_god

@cosmicallyaware1:

First off, that's a good strategy. Has he ever exhibited the ability to cover that much ground with a stunt like that? Don't think his area of effect is that large...could you show that? Regardless, from afar Dr.Strange is working on negating Fate's spells, and easily can work on countering all mystic properties.

look at spawn's cape .. and it can grow as big as he wants.. he can easily cover it with his cape

No Caption Provided

invisibility is mystic property?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ssj_god

@cosmicallyaware1:

look at spawn's cape .. and it can grow as big as he wants.. he can easily cover it with his cape

No Caption Provided

invisibility is mystic property?

fate will put up magic shield in 1 hour prep time. to prevent magics .. show how strange can negate fate's magic?

his magic is so powerful .. that he can banish cosmic abstracts

No Caption Provided

he is magic itself

No Caption Provided

how is dr. strange getting his magic past dr. fate's magic shield?

Hmmm. Not too sure about that. I will begin by saying that Nate Grey is arguably the most powerful TP user aside from MMH and Despero. He is a mental juggernaut. Thankfully, J'onn J'onnz is conceivably higher. In regards to preventing Nate one on one......let me speak of the first two instances that springs to mind why J'onn is superior and will be able to prevent Nate from accomplishing any of this.

nate is stronger telepath than MMH one on one pretty easily... john has good showings on telepathy over characters who are non telepaths (as u said.. people like spectre)... but he has shown regularly bad feats against telepaths.. we all know how despero wrecked him telepathically ... zatanna and doomsday also dominated him regarding his tp.

this is what happened when he tried tp on doomsday (who really didn't had any good tp resistance feat)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

even zatanna resisted john while she was unconscious

No Caption Provided

nate on the other hand . nate has showings on cosmic entities aswell who are non telepaths.. on top of that.. has constant dominant showings on POWERFUL telepaths .. such as professor x (who constantly gets compared with MMH on comic vine), jean grey, halocast, mr. sinister, cable, stryfe... and many other unknown telepaths but shown to be strong.... nate has dominated all of them .. even apocalypse considered nate to be to most potent force on earth along with franklin richards.. and confessed himself that he had to amp up himself in order to face nate. and nate wasn't even a shaman back then..

1) professor x thought nate as stryfe (nate's alternate earth counterpart) .. he went for scanning nate's mind from astral plane (a plane on which telepathy works)... soon he understands he's dealing with far greater power.. nate sensed him through astral plane, restricted his tp .. and even pulled him out of the astral plane and threatens him (wasn't even shaman back then... still had greter power than proff)

No Caption Provided

2) dominates jean grey quite easily (again..he wasn't a shaman .. still dominated jean)

No Caption Provided

3) his psionic output literally matches phoenix (that's how powerful his tp is)... and professor x confessed that nate is the STRONGEST psionic power he has EVER faced (consider that he has already faced dark phoenix)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4) some thought to be powerful telepaths (see how many of them there is) tried to enter nate's mind ... he drained them completely

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

5) before shaman .. he often got out of control .. here u can see.. his mental trauma terribly effects world wide telepaths.. through out astral plane .. including psylock, halocast, jean grey, proff x ... see how jean tells proff that cable has gone alone to face nate.. and she knows well that cable can't take on nate.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

6) even can enter a dead person's mind and make him speak (i have no idea how that is possible)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

as you can see .. it would be a hard task for you to show that MMH can prevent his own mind alone from nate... for his mind to be safe from nate.

and a simple mind connection from MMH can not save your members from nate's tp ... and that is a fact

not too sure about that. Sersi has considerable TP resistance and has never been shown to be influenced in such a manner. She is not being caused to hallucinate, especially when he natural resistance is bolstered by MMH. On the contrary, she is a powerful illusion caster herself, so I doubt that tactic would work at all.....

that is meaningless here ... having a little tp resistance... a little connection of MMH over your mind or knowing little magic tricks can't make your mind safe from x-man level telepathy...

as i've shown before .. mr. sinister was a world class telepath himself... though as a mere child (he did not had any real control over his powers back then) nate entered mr. sinister's mind .. and mr. sinister wasn't even aware of it... shaman x-man is way way and i mean waaaay stronger than that child nate

No Caption Provided

i didn't said what superman and thor will do, did i?

well superman will go and defend against orion attacks ... he has energy of 4 days and 5 hours of sun dipping (as explained in the prep).. seeing how normal superman fares against orion ... that much sun dipped superman would have no problem at all against orion... sun dipped superman is beast .. blue sun dipped is even more so .. and blue sun dipped for 4 days and 5 hours superman is monster.

moves planets... i.e warworld

No Caption Provided

mean while ... thor will dimension travel again .. to the nearest populated planet (just like he did during prep)

No Caption Provided

and will bring back a bunch of people with him through dimension travel.. just like this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

now we will have a room full of innocent people.

• as the OP states: It seems as you are cautiously playing a defense stalemate game here. not wise. That's not an effective strategy against beings of these power levels, and a mistake that will cost you dearly
    1. Heroes are now willing to kill but not harm innocents. They would not be directly harming them (my team). So there goes that.

look .. heroes with morals on .. will be willing to kill their opponents .. but, they WON'T kill other characters than opponent team members .. op says that .. troopers can be hostile to them .. but the good guys on your team.. such as dr. strange, MMH will NEVER harm innocent people even if they shoot on them.... and that is a fact.

my team will use those room full of innocent people as hostage shield... my team is morals off .. they won't have any problem doing that... and they will force your team to stand by for 4 hours.. your team can't even attack inside the room .. for it will harm those innocents... what did u think?.. morals off perk was just for show?.. heroes with strong morals needs morals off perk in this kind of tourneys.. i didn't have it in the first round.. and my opponents had all villains in his team .. but thankfully he didn't exploited this.... but i will.

@mikep12

i think we are finished here .. as you can see.. after this.. he will argue that his members can attack those hostage troopers and people.. and won't stand by to not to harm them ... but i think instructions was very clear in the op rules

1. Heroes are now willing to kill but not harm innocents

as per this.. his heroes will go for kill my members .. but his strong moral heroes WILL NOT HARM INNOCENTS.. i.e people other than my team members.. and 'morals off' perk was given for that purpose.. so heroes can kill innocents using that perk.. he does not have the perk .. and contain strong moral heroes in his team... so no way in their character.. and moral.. they will let my members or his team members harm innocents.

i rest my case here..

sorry for the cheapshot though. XD

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@ssj_god: not too bad. I am beginning to enjoy this and get warmed up. However...........

i think we are finished here .

I am far from that point my friend. As I said, I am getting warmed up and have plenty of ground yet to cover. I have not yet begun to fight!

No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1:

u are going to argue over how your morals on characters won't mind harming other people than my team .. op doesn't support that (-_-)

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@ssj_god said:

@cosmicallyaware1:

u are going to argue over how your morals on characters won't mind harming other people than my team .. op doesn't support that (-_-)

nope. gonna argue why it would never come to that, and why my team would eliminate your opposition at least enough to accomplish the OP goal of the contest. In all actuality, I believe that you cannot find any other way for win than by using a weak tactic. With teams this powerful, there's no way you should be employing something such as hostage barrier and delay to obtain victory. kinda lame if ya ask me but...hey you gotta operate under your skill set as a debator I guess. ........................ouch.................sick burn.......................

No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ssj_god

@cosmicallyaware1:

hehe... argue argue.. no problem if u want to personally attack me .. i get a LOT of that when my opponents actually struggles to get past my strategies :D

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@cosmicallyaware1:

hehe... argue argue.. no problem if u want to personally attack me .. i get a LOT of that when my opponents actually struggles to get past my strategies :D

No Caption Provided

not really tryin to personally attack you bro. Just stating my opinion on a tactic use, nothing more. I am pleased to be facing a new debator BTW. I'm not really struggling here either pal..........I have yet to actually put any real effort into this.........

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1:

u see .. as u can understand .. your hero team has a big hole in it .. as mine had in the first round .. and as u can see.. u have no way to win if it does comes to a hostage like situation ... i'm just exploiting a weakness and opening here .. but it is a cheap shot none the less... but hey .. i did said sorry for the cheap shot didn't i? :D

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@ssj_god said:

@cosmicallyaware1:

u see .. as u can understand .. your hero team has a big hole in it .. as mine had in the first round .. and as u can see.. u have no way to win if it does comes to a hostage like situation ... i'm just exploiting a weakness and opening here .. but it is a cheap shot none the less... but hey .. i did said sorry for the cheap shot didn't i? :D

lol, you did, i gotcha man. Well, regardless either way I am not done presenting my case. so we will see I guess what the community thinks........and I am notorious for fighting uphill battles....i relish the challenge

No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ssj_god

@cosmicallyaware1:

yeah .. i like hard challenges too.. what's the point of playing if one can't take on hard challenges right? :D

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@cosmicallyaware1:

yeah .. i like hard challenges too.. what's the point of playing if one can't take on hard challenges right? :D

absolutely, this is supposed to be fun and entertaining..which it is!!!

will have my next post up later tonight ok man?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@ssj_god: Alrighty then Well, I supposed I need to finish this off then. I will say that good job thus far man. I enjoy facing new debators as I never know what to expect. You have shown decent knowledge, and I respect that. Ok, enough of that, onto the debate!!!

Replies, Counters, ........and My Plan for Success!!!!!

Let me begin this by stating your overall plan is fairly weak considering the amount of power you have collected and has more holes than swiss cheese. I will say why here momentarily. Considering the gameplan you have already stated (and no going back now, you already laid it out)it is very simple to achieve victory here.

And remember I do not have to necessarily beat every one of your team members......my goal is to 'Destroy the Engine Core', to which you have 4 hours to stop that. Before I talk about that more, let's recap each one of our strategies thus far:

Your team does:

• Fate ; defensive shielding spells and moves Sith out of engine room with TK
  • Spawn ; uses invisibility to "cloak" engine core
  • Nate; uses TP to mess with team's minds and cause hallucinations and such (messing with Sersi's abilities). targets MMH mostly
  • Kal; Sundipped and defends against Orion's initial attack
  • Thor; BFR Hammer travels and brings in random outsides (normal people = "innocents") to use as "hostage fodder" against my team

and I have stated that

My team does:

• Sersi ; transmutes 75% of ship to Kryptonite
  • Orion ; Boom tubes to Engine Core door. Lays waste with Astro Force blast. Begins Speed blitzing attacks with ranged Astro Force blasts
  • Strange ; casts initial protection spell on team at very beginning. Works on spells to breach Fate's defensive shileds. Eye of Agamotto alerts to Spawns supernatural tactics.
  • MMH ; TP links team. Protect s against Nate's TP intrusions. Begins makin way to Engine Core room, causing damage on the way, "making noise"
  • Kallark ; makes way to Engine Core with MMH, same situation.

ok. now that we've recapped and laid out all the battle thus far, let me illustrate the flaws.

Your major point for victory thus far centers around Thor bringing in hostages. Which is an OP violation "no summoning minions" which is what they are acting as.

No Caption Provided

and you really aren't using 4 team members much anyway

No Caption Provided

So your strategy is majorly flawed as is now.

before I state why my offense will prove victorious let me cover some things real quick....

yes, Strange can negate spawn's capabilities...especially invisibility

No Caption Provided

fate will put up magic shield in 1 hour prep time. to prevent magics .. show how strange can negate fate's magic?

his magic is so powerful .. that he can banish cosmic abstracts. how is dr. strange getting his magic past dr. fate's magic shield?

okay then. Well first off, I've already stated why Strange's magic is as powerful if not more so than Fate's but I will show more. There are substantial reasons why Strange will work here......

No Caption Provided

He has the power to negate other mystical properties. He harms beings such as Galactus, Dormammu, Mephisto and the such....Fate is no different . That is the power level he is accustomed to. In one instance he showed strong enough magics to defend against Mephisto while at the same time break one of Mephisto's spells that held Franklin Richards in place. I say he breaches Fate's defenses.

No Caption Provided

Strange's shield themselves are substantially strong so I can see them protecting him at any point just fine....

1.) holding out against Mephisto offense 2.) shielding against Dormammu 3.) protection against multiple abstract deity level AOE. and that's only a very small fraction....there's tons more but this illustrates a point.

and what was that you said about Fate banishing abstracts? Nah. I say that is what happens to him lol......

in these scans: Yes, in the first one Spectre was power amped and completely no morals. He still handed Hecto quite the BFR. And the second....well that's Extant in Zero Hour who pretty much Solo'd the Golden Age JSA, and One shots Fate here. Just illustrating that Fate gets beat as often as he is beating higher level beings 50/50 so it's really not that strong of an argument in your favor.

and keeping in mind that this is NOT Kent Nelson fate, so you're especially screwed. There is no way Hector is keeping up with Strange here. I will cover what Strange does in offense momentarily once finish covering rebuttals.

Next:

that is meaningless here ... having a little tp resistance... a little connection of MMH over your mind or knowing little magic tricks can't make your mind safe from x-man level telepathy...

In regards to this about Sersi.......her TP is substantial enough to probe every mind on a planet. She can resist Nate well enough, at least from intrusion for a short time being.

No Caption Provided

Ok. On to.............

Offense. How my Team wins.

alright first off, you mentioned Morals off being a big factor. Not really. All my characters have exhibited questionable morals, especially in a groim battle setting. Gladiator kills and blasts through peoples heads, sersi transmutes foes indescriminately, Orion....HA! He's the "Dog of War" what do you think? Strange just sold his soul for more power to beat the incursion in New Avengers.....and so on....

No Caption Provided

1.) Gladiator targets Thor.

considering Thor and Gladiator have had quite a few interesting battles. Really Thor has never KO'd Glads. Masterson Thor was able to stun him long enough for BFR, but that's about it. Plus Glads showed enough raw power to break the back of Hyperion (not current version), so say that he will effectively take Thor out of the picture and nullify him from the battle. Gladiator is a warrior and knows the team's purpose....he eliminates himself and the Thunder God so the goal is more attainable.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2.) Orion occupies Superman.

yeah, sundipped is pretty powerful. Orion, however is no slouch and considering 75 % of the ship is kryptonite it will hinder Kal to some degree.

<edit in description of scans 1-7>

3.) Strange enters the fray offensively.

Now Strange enters fully.

No Caption Provided

and what he does is first he targets Thor with the Crimson bands of Cytorrak to help Kallark.

1.) holding In - Betweener (abstract being) 2.) all avengers 3.) Surfer

and here are some other showings:

1.) as used by Doom in Mighty Avengers vs. Sentry 2.) as used by Dormammu against Strange 3.) used to bind Juggernaut 4.) against Namor

he then uses a sphere of nullification on Kal

No Caption Provided

and then proceeds to really kick it up a notch. While Kal is immobilized from the Sphere of Nullification (worked just fine against a Herald of Galactus....it will work on the Kryptonian)

he channels Zom to bring the pain.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

considering that Kal is vulnerable to magic, I would say that this keeps him occupied along with Orion.

4.) MMH runs interference in conjunction with Strange.

so let me ask.......what type of physical defenses does Nate have? I ask because I don't see him being able to physically hang with somebody that was capable of negating the entire JLA and diffusing Superman.

1.) - 2.) nothin really just some scans....................but 3.) shows really giving the JLA a hard time (mind rape n all) and the greatest thing is, it's all of them at once and Diana, Clark, and Wally all have fair TP resistance 4.) a little more of the same

and I really don't see Nate being able to defend physically.against being phased into a wall or having his whole cellular structure compromised. I understand he has TK, but J'onn has phasing abilities and density control which tip the scales in his favor

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Phasing

1.) showing that can use vision blasts and other powers while intangible 2.) phasing through beings disrupts 3.) - 5.) breaching shields that tanked hits from GL and Supes 6.) through white martian beams

and if it would really come down to it, Jonn has much more physical strength / striking power than would totally KO Nate if J'onn connected.

Strength

1.) vs Black Adam 2.) with Supes and Diana.....pulling the planet around 3.) - 4.) vs Asmodel (high Archangel / past herald level would imagine) 5.) vs Zod

so there are multiple points that J'onn uses to take Nate out other than just TP, and Nate can't totally mind rape J'onn for the win. And remember that J'onn doesn't HAVE to beat Nate completely. He just has to keep him bust long enough for..............................

5.) Sersi goes for the kill......completes the mission. Destroys the Engine core.

and here's the kicker. while everything else is goin on, Sersi (easily disguised in a shroud of illusion)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

makes it to the engine control room. Any Stormtroopers or Sith that are though of stopping her are easily taken care of. She transmutes people just as easily as she does anything else....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and she can off balance any remaining opposition (if you try arguing Spawn) with strong TK

and simply and quickly transmutes the Engine Core into glass or something as such....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

as she states here, she can break it down molecule by molecule. turning it all into glass would be much faster however.

and what happens then?

BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! The Engine Core goes!!!!

No Caption Provided

goal is achieved. I win.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@ssj_god: pretty much done brother. Feel free to say whatever you gotta say left but this ties it up on my end. Confident on what to present to the voters here.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By cosmicallyaware1