• 125 results
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@xmen5ever said:

@rajjarsalt: I forgot the full context but I think she believed Thor to be Juggernaut at the time. This is what their fight looked like when both were fully aware of each other

The context of that fight was that because he was thought to be Juggernaut, he got phased into the ground by Kitty, and was still groggy when Rachel attacked him.

Believing he is Juggernaut also makes it worse for her, since she's not going to hold back, all things considered, because she didn't. She attacked him with enough power to fell herself, and got appropriately trounced.

She used telepathy and Thor reflected it.....Juggernaut doesn't have telepathy so him catching her off guard with a telepathic attack isn't a wow moment

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Cosmic Thor absorbed and beat a much more powerful Galactus than the one Rachel fought.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cosmic Thor absorbed and beat a much more powerful Galactus than the one Rachel fought.

Facts, his god-blast honestly solos….

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor beat a much more powerful Galactus than the one Rachel fought.

She beat hungry Galactus, knocked just fed Galactus on his ass with his own herald and curbstomped Alphie Omegan and destroyed his pocket universe while he was copying Galactus' powers.

He has one feat of beating a virtually featless version of Galactus...and backing down a multiveral being, while Rachel literally merged the 616 with another universe and backed down 3 multiversal reality warpers.

Help me Thor fans....help see the light

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@sirdragonfly said:
@koays said:

Base Thor is now stronger then Adult Franklin Richards.....wow.

is Phoenix Racher now stronger than Adult Franklin Richards? wow

Adult Franklin Richards was literally tapping into her powers at one point and they still stalemated....

Phoenix Rachel actually has multiveral feats....all thats been said about Thor in this thread is that he beat up a guy that Rachel has beaten and clowned 3 times on panel...i need some help here.

You mean an alternate reality Fraklin that never even had powers and was killed by Sentinels? Then he traveled into the past via the dreambody created by kid Fraklin? Did you even read the comic? Sorry to disappoint, but that's not what people usually refer to when they mention "adult Franklin Richards".

Your claims of Rachel beating Galactus 3 times needs to be verified but I remember that he fought her at least once when he was hungry. The Galactus that CKT stomped was the most powerful Galactus ever, more powerful than the one who killed Celestials and helped adult Franklin Richards who himself was comparable to Celestials.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thequestingbeast
TheQuestingBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I'm with you. I don't see CKT winning here.

Isn't CTK the weakest of the uni+ Thor's anyway?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 takenstew22  Moderator

@koays said:
@takenstew22 said:

Thor beat a much more powerful Galactus than the one Rachel fought.

She beat hungry Galactus, knocked just fed Galactus on his ass with his own herald and curbstomped Alphie Omegan and destroyed his pocket universe while he was copying Galactus' powers.

He has one feat of beating a virtually featless version of Galactus...and backing down a multiveral being, while Rachel literally merged the 616 with another universe and backed down 3 multiversal reality warpers.

Hungry/fed Glalactus > Galactus that ate 5 special planets in preparation to fight a universal+ being because "feats matter"?

I haven't read alot of comics with Pheonix Rachel in them, just giving my insight on the performances I've seen of them so far.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 takenstew22  Moderator

What do you mean by "uni+ Thor's"? CKT, and maybe RKT and Necro King Thor are the only ones I can think of that could be universal, and from what I've seen CKT has the better feats of the 3.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@sirdragonfly said:
@koays said:

Base Thor is now stronger then Adult Franklin Richards.....wow.

is Phoenix Racher now stronger than Adult Franklin Richards? wow

Adult Franklin Richards was literally tapping into her powers at one point and they still stalemated....

Phoenix Rachel actually has multiveral feats....all thats been said about Thor in this thread is that he beat up a guy that Rachel has beaten and clowned 3 times on panel...i need some help here.

You mean an alternate reality Fraklin that never even had powers and was killed by Sentinels? Then he traveled into the past via the dreambody created by kid Fraklin? Did you even read the comic? Sorry to disappoint, but that's not what people usually refer to when they mention "adult Franklin Richards".

Your claims of Rachel beating Galactus 3 times needs to be verified but I remember that he fought her at least once when he was hungry. The Galactus that CKT stomped was the most powerful Galactus ever, more powerful than the one who killed Celestials and helped adult Franklin Richards who himself was comparable to Celestials.

The alternate reality Franklin that took over kid Franklin and the Phoenix Force's powers and started reshaping the verse? Yea I read it...did you? Because that seems to be a heck of a roundabout lowball of Days Franklin Richards to get around the total lack of scaling that Thor has outside of "this Galactus is really strong i promise".

It's the Alphie Omegan mimicing his powers fight, the Galactus & Nova fight where he had just ate 7 issues before and the Phoenix vs Hungry Galactus fight. Please, Verify away

The problem with all of this is that he beat up a featless Galactus so i'm at a loss as to what i'm supposed to be scaling him to. He's stronger then when he beat Celestials.....ok? So what does that make Thor other then Celestial level.....which in the end doesn't do much since Rachel's Anti-Phoenix scaling gives her a better path to scaling to them.

I'm just trying to get how 2 feats somehow puts him on her level.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By rajjarsalt
@koays said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@xmen5ever said:

@rajjarsalt: I forgot the full context but I think she believed Thor to be Juggernaut at the time. This is what their fight looked like when both were fully aware of each other

The context of that fight was that because he was thought to be Juggernaut, he got phased into the ground by Kitty, and was still groggy when Rachel attacked him.

Believing he is Juggernaut also makes it worse for her, since she's not going to hold back, all things considered, because she didn't. She attacked him with enough power to fell herself, and got appropriately trounced.

She used telepathy and Thor reflected it..... Juggernaut doesn't have telepathy so him catching her off guard with a telepathic attack isn't a wow moment

That was a TP fireball that she fired at him, she can't actually invade his mind - fact is, he acknowledged her power was great, but it was less than nothing to him which is why she immediately got trounced

Juggernaut's helmet guards against TP, no excuses to be had lol "catching a telepath off guard with a telepathic attack"

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@xmen5ever said:

She used telepathy and Thor reflected it..... Juggernaut doesn't have telepathy so him catching her off guard with a telepathic attack isn't a wow moment

That was a TP fireball that she fired at him, she can't actually invade his mind - fact is, he acknowledged her power was great, but it was less than nothing to him which is why she immediately got trounced

Juggernaut's helmet guards against TP, no excuses to be had lol "catching a telepath off guard with a telepathic attack"

Lmao so wait, she made a telepathic attack strong enough to get through Juggernaut's helmet and it was deflected back at her and you think that means BASE Thor can beat her. Tell me more.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rambunctious Rachel stands no chance against the God of Thunder, for she was floored by Flint Marko.

No Caption Provided

And strained herself to her limits containing a Micro nuke.

No Caption Provided

While Sandman and Nukes are powerful, they are but gnats compared to the mighty Cosmic Thor.

She was being drained of her power by Widget in order to hop realities. She was weakened from the start of that arc and it's a plot point that she lost most of her power

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

LOL, Koays your silly.....

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Cosmic Thor's a jobber given he keeps getting beat up by stuff way below his expected standards.

@thequestingbeast said:

What do you mean by "uni+ Thor's"? CKT, and maybe RKT and Necro King Thor are the only ones I can think of that could be universal, and from what I've seen CKT has the better feats of the 3.

RKT is Skyfather+ and Necro King Thor is nowhere near universal at all lol.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@professorrespect:

Cosmic Thor's a jobber given he keeps getting beat up by stuff way below his expected standards.

Like what? You talking about that rock or getting shot by a Fortnite character? I wouldn't take any of those seriously.

Necro King Thor is nowhere near universal at all lol.

The way he defeated Necroverse Gorr tho.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Lmao.

Make it make sense Mooty!

Make it make sense!

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Like what? You talking about that rock or getting shot by a Fortnite character

The Fortnite reference isn't canon. I'm talking about Beta fighting him just fine alongside Devil Hulk, Cotati, Titan Hulk, etc etc. It's pretty bad for a Odinforce character.

The way he defeated Necroverse Gorr tho

That's not Necro King through.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@koays said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@xmen5ever said:

Lmao so wait, she made a telepathic attack strong enough to get through Juggernaut's helmet and it was deflected back at her and you think that means BASE Thor can beat her. Tell me more.

In sooth, thou didst say it, not I! But with such power to permeate the Juggernaut's defenses, and it bounces off Thor's guard! Truly, if her power was greater than his, it wouldst overcome his defenses and destroyed him utterly!

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By rajjarsalt
@professorrespect said:
@takenstew22 said:

@professorrespect:

The Fortnite reference isn't canon. I'm talking about Beta fighting him just fine alongside Devil Hulk, Cotati, Titan Hulk, etc etc. It's pretty bad for a Odinforce character.

The way he defeated Necroverse Gorr thoth

>goes out of his way to specify Old King Thor who beat Gorr is not Necro King Thor

>also uses lowball for King Thor to say Cosmic King Thor is a jobber

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: But it's telepathic...he redirected the blast.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By rajjarsalt
@koays said:

And yet it was a visible fireball, as confirmed by the bamfin' blue devil of the neyaphem, Nightcrawler!

The blasts power could not even force him back, as it is less than nothing as he said. And if thou wert to force me into a concession, then it doth mean most surely that Thor can cast aside yon telepathy, yonder psychic assault with a mere swing of his hammer!

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

@professorrespect:

He specifically turned off his power cosmic against BRB. Cosmic Thor never fought Devil or Titan Hulk to my knowledge.

The way he defeated Necroverse Gorr tho

Aye, for standard OKT is inferior to NKT!

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Cosmic Thor fought Fixit persona Hulk in the same power level as Devil and he also fought Titan later on when he was supposed to have unlocked his full Odinforce.

No idea what the second comment is supposed to mean but it's a mistake either way etc.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@ultraphoenix said:

@professorrespect: Didn't Cates confirm that the Fortnite stuff is canon?

Cates also said that Void wasn't related to Knull before then making him related to Knull a few months later, as well as injecting his character into shit that had nothing to do it with, like saying Knull didn't die to King Thanos despite all of the other cosmics being wiped out because he's "unkillable" before then having Venom do the deed.

His opinion is never consistent. Cates writes what he wants.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@professorrespect said:

@takenstew22: Cosmic Thor fought Fixit persona Hulk in the same power level as Devil and he also fought Titan later on when he was supposed to have unlocked his full Odinforce.

Where are you getting Cosmic Thor fighting Fixit? Pretty sure this was at the time where he wasn't herald of thunder anymore and at the same time didn't get complete OF from his father yet. Also Cosmic Thor with incomplete OF > full OF Thor. Doubt OF Thor could do what CKT did to Galan and Black Winter.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

The Fortnite reference isn't canon. I'm talking about Beta fighting him just fine alongside Devil Hulk, Cotati, Titan Hulk

Never happened.

he also fought Titan later on when he was supposed to have unlocked his full Odinforce.

Never happened.

WHY ARE YOU LYING, PROFESSOR?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

And yet it was a visible fireball, as confirmed by the bamfin' blue devil of the neyaphem, Nightcrawler!

The blasts power could not even force him back, as it is less than nothing as he said. And if thou wert to force me into a concession, then it doth mean most surely that Thor can cast aside yon telepathy, yonder psychic assault with a mere swing of his hammer!

A psibolt or in this case a psi fireball can be deflected as they interact with the physical world....

Avatar image for thequestingbeast
TheQuestingBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By TheQuestingBeast
@professorrespect said:

@takenstew22 said:
@thequestingbeast said:

RKT is Skyfather+ and Necro King Thor is nowhere near universal at all lol.

I have RKT and Phoenix King Thor above CKT in that order.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

Where are you getting Cosmic Thor fighting Fixit? Pretty sure this was at the time where he wasn't herald of thunder anymore and at the same time didn't get complete OF from his father yet. Also Cosmic Thor with incomplete OF > full OF Thor. Doubt OF Thor could do what CKT did to Galan and Black Winter.

IH's battle with the Avengers happens during the time in which Thor is supposed to be that incarnation. The Fixit persona was in charge during that fight etc

CKT Thor was only empowered with Power Cosmic AND his incomplete Odinforce, and it was the same amount given to all heralds. Hardly a giant increase in power, no? Have we not seen a Power Cosmic inferiority to Odinforce by the performances of the Destroyer?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:
@professorrespect said:

IH's battle with the Avengers happens during the time in which Thor is supposed to be that incarnation. The Fixit persona was in charge during that fight etc

CKT Thor was only empowered with Power Cosmic AND his incomplete Odinforce, and it was the same amount given to all heralds. Hardly a giant increase in power, no? Have we not seen a Power Cosmic inferiority to Odinforce by the performances of the Destroyer?

rllym8

CKT's whole tenure was spent off Earth admit it

Thor only had that design immediately afterwards anyway

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 takenstew22  Moderator

IH's battle with the Avengers happens during the time in which Thor is supposed to be that incarnation.

How so? He doesn't have the design of CKT there.

And yet this increase in power was still enough to make him beat Galan's ass around.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SirDragonFly
@professorrespect said:

Power Cosmic amp was at least multi-continent level. It was a giant increase in power Professor

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is that applicable in combat here? Is Rachel going to merge Thor with... herself? Ends in sex concession accepted.

That's not a combat feat, that's a power showing.

If we're talking power feats then I'm pointing to her overloading Beyonder with her powers...which anyone whose read Phoenix Rachel stories will tell you is one of her go to moves...#throwthephoenixatyourproblems

Or slapping Nekron into the core of a planet...then throwing and getting hit with asteroids, moons, and a sun.

Or destroying Alphie Omegan and most of his pocket dimension

You know...feats.

Unlike Cosmic Thor....who seems to have none.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@sirdragonfly said:

How is that applicable in combat here? Is Rachel going to merge Thor with... herself? Ends in sex concession accepted.

If we're talking power feats then I'm pointing to her overloading Beyonder with her powers...which anyone whose read Phoenix Rachel stories will tell you is one of her go to moves...#throwthephoenixatyourproblems

Or slapping Nekron into the core of a planet...then throwing and getting hit with asteroids, moons, and a sun.

You know...feats.

@koays said:
@sirdragonfly said:

You know...feats.

Let's not forget no selling the impact of that last move, which wrecked the entire solar system.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SirDragonFly

Rachel on panel, "I can't channel solar system busting levels of power".

Meanwhile Galactus, "Im busting solar systemz cazually like when I did during Annihilation, or I nearly destroy the multiverse while battling Scier, but oh my god CKT stomped the most powerful ever version of me so he must lose to Rachel? Pffft!"

No Caption Provided
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meanwhile Galactus, "Im busting solar systemz cazually like when I did during Annihilation, or I nearly destroy the multiverse while battling Scier, but oh my god CKT stomped the most powerful ever version of me so he must lose to Rachel? Pffft!"

"Got anymore of them Thor feats?"

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By SirDragonFly
@koays said:
@sirdragonfly said:

"Got anymore of them Thor feats?"

CKT makes a multiverse-buster bleed:

No Caption Provided

Black Winder is indeed a multiverse-buster:

No Caption Provided

Thor then stomped Galactus, who had enough Power Cosmic to destroy that multiverse-buster, and he effortlessly controlled, absorbed, and ejected all of that multiverse-level energy through himself.

Black Winter has also destroyed DC on panel.

Don't disrespect the Thorforce!

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmaoo Let’s break it down

Thor got knocked on his ass by a rock

vs

Rachel getting hurt by a large planet thrown at her in her fight with Necrom

IronGodsPriest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By IronGodsPriest
@kasya_carey said:

vs

Let's break it down e'en more

Rachel getting beat by Thor

But e'en then, it doth take a rock imbued with the awesome weight of Earth itself to hurt even young Thor! For when they are related to Thor, e'en the rocks must be respected!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:

vs

Let's break it down even more

Rachel getting beat by Thor

No Caption Provided

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@kasya_carey said:

vs

Methinks Thor not getting hurt by planet busting might suffice!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:

vs

Methinks Thor not getting hurt by planet busting might suffice!

One would think noselling a sun to the face, a solar system busting attack and then saying their fight would've destroyed the universe......then ending up with BOTH of those powers would show that this is a little more then the little blonde kid can handle.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO now its a battle of antifeats

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
No Caption Provided

By killing her with his might, methinks! Large nuke level force would have done so if not for her pooling her powers with Silver Surfer and Invisible Woman to block the explosion.

MAN! How are you gonna use a scan from Secret Wars??? The same event where Rachel first got the Phoenix, overwhelmed the Beyonder and stole the souls of the X-Men so she could use them to destroy the universe??? Methinks you need to go look for some Thor feats and come back.

The same event where Pre-Retcon Beyonder compared her powers to his own???

Methinks you need to go look for some Thor feats and come back.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided