Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Zetsu-San
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Round 1 - Hulk picks up Thing and tosses him at Cosmic Thor. Thor has one job, stay conscious from the hit. If he gets KOed, he dies. If he stays conscious, Hulk and Thing die instead.
  • Round 2 - A legitimate fight. Hulk is Worldbreaker.
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hulk uses rock throw

It's super effective

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing solos.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Thor can't beat a rock, how is he gonna deal with a dude made out of them

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing one shots casualy and hulk chucks Thor to another universe

Torro6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So we’re gonna ignore Thor tanking a planetary explosion f after the rock shit or continue this soon to be beaten down joke

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

@torro6: he was defeated by a rock

Rocks are obviously one of Thor's weaknesses. He may survive energy planet-destruction attacks, as long as nobody proceeds to then throw a boulder at him.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: What about the chunks of rock, shot out from the exploding planet?

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Hyoname  Online

@professorrespect: wasn't Scarlet Witch get Stomped by rock too

IIRC that rock was smaller

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So that Thor scan is real and who wrote that? It seems like a joke or fan fiction with him proudly proclaiming being a king and a god and then ooofed by a medium sized rock.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Hyoname  Online
andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san said:

What about the chunks of rock, shot out from the exploding planet?

He most likely wasn't hit by any.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor Stomps easily. He uses his hammer to bash them to pieces.

Targetting low-end feats is a typical move by you already know who:-}

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Cruelrain  Online

Thor stomps

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thor not even close. One throw of that hammer an they both go down.

The low balling for Thor is silly.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo slaughter him

Hulk breaks his skull again

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Underfire47

Well Hulk is gonna fight cosmic Thor and the Avengers in a few months, it's certainly going to be interesting to check out the forums then, i predict lots of crying just like a year ago.

Avatar image for lazarus4tempest
lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps

@tensor said:

Thor stomps

Thor Stomps easily. He uses his hammer to bash them to pieces.

Targetting low-end feats is a typical move by you already know who:-}

Thank god intelligent people still exists ...there is hope for this site

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Hulk is gonna fight cosmic Thor and the Avengers in a few months, it's certainly going to be interesting to check out the forums then, i predict lots of crying just like a year ago.

can i get a link to that story please

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazarus4tempest: That story hasn't happened yet, it's going to happen in about 4-5 months.

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazarus4tempest: That story hasn't happened yet, it's going to happen in about 4-5 months.

no i am just asking were did you get that information from

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well depends on how the fight goes out. If it's a tie then i'd be good for both sides.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@underfire47: Has that been confirmed yet? I recall Ewing saying that there would be a Hulk vs Thing rematch in Immortal Hulk but not Hulk fighting the Avengers again along with cosmic Thor.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Underfire47

@lvenger: He mentioned it on twitter IIRC that the Avengers will be involved again(which made sense since Tony appeared in that one issue being asked by reporters what are Avengers gonna do about Hulk declaring war) and some other big players. My guess is it's gonna be a self contained WWH style event. The cosmic Thor part i am unsure, maybe by then Thor wont be cosmic anymore but we will see.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

Well depends on how the fight goes out. If it's a tie then i'd be good for both sides.

Oh i doubt it's gonna be a tie... My guess is we might even get the return of Green Scar and him wrecking everyone, of course it's too early to tell, but if Hulk ends up beating up the Avengers and a few other big players that's not gonna be all that good honestly... but again as much as i like Al his approach to power levels is not ideal.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

https://www.cbr.com/immortal-hulk-al-ewing-interview-issues-28-29/

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lazarus4tempest

@underfire47 said:
@lazarus4tempest said:
@underfire47 said:

i don't see any indication of Cosmic Thor and IH going at it ....i could be wrong but i don't see it

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: what do you mean by AL approach to power lvl is not ideal?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Underfire47
@lazarus4tempest said:
@underfire47 said:
@lazarus4tempest said:
@underfire47 said:

i don't see any indication of Cosmic Thor and IH going at it ....i could be wrong but i don't see it

The Avengers have been looking into Hulk again because he declared war on the human world, Al also mentioned sometime ago on twitter that there will be another conforntation.

@lazarus4tempest said:

He holds Hulk in too high of a regard IMO, he has said before that Hulk vs a hero like Thor, Hercules, WonderMan, etc.. 1v1 isn't much of a fight but when they are as a team against him then it's a proper fight, he also thinks Hulk can easily beat Thanos, etc... he treats Hulk way above any of the other heroes by quite a large margin.

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazarus4tempest said:
@underfire47 said:
@lazarus4tempest said:
@underfire47 said:

The Avengers have been looking into Hulk again because he declared war on the human world, Al also mentioned sometime ago on twitter that there will be another conforntation.

@lazarus4tempest said:

He holds Hulk in too high of a regard IMO, he has said before that Hulk vs a hero like Thor, Hercules, WonderMan, etc.. 1v1 isn't much of a fight but when they are as a team against him then it's a proper fight, he also thinks Hulk can easily beat Thanos, etc... he treats Hulk is above any of the other heroes by quite a large margin.

WOW..ok i see what you were saying.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Getting staggered when your guard is completely down isn't a big deal, and it's amended by Thor ignoring the explosion of a planet with special/unique energies pages later. Thor stomps both rounds.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Underfire47

@higherpower: Depends on what you get staggered by, in this case it was a fairly big deal i would say(i mean i have seen a 70 year old Arnold Scharzenegger get less staggered by a dude running full force into him than Odin Force Thor with power cosmic getting hit by a rock) and it's not the only inconsistent thing to happen to him in the issue and considering this is Cates, it likely wont be the last.

Thor should curbstomp easily in theory but he really needs more feats, also he is scheduled to fight Immortal Hulk again so that will likely throw a wrench in the whole thing.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@underfire47: He’s fighting Bill next issue... the wrench has been thrown.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems like the author is legit trolling. He makes Thor give a big statement of power then Thor gets hit by rock and falls over. Like legit this has got to be a comedy skit.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SamJackson  Online

@tensor said:

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing still finger-flicks

andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higherpower said:

He's also fighting Jane Foster as Valkyrie in the next upcoming weeks, so...Yeah. Thor's power being marginally amped doesn't seem to be much the case by his portrayal.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higherpower said:

He's also fighting Jane Foster as Valkyrie in the next upcoming weeks, so...Yeah. Thor's power being marginally amped doesn't seem to be much the case by his portrayal.

Jane shattered Dragonfang with a punch though. With the way she gets favored, I wouldn't necessarily assume this will be a negative for Thor.

andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By andromeda101

@zetsu-san said:

Jane shattered Dragonfang with a punch though. With the way she gets favored, I wouldn't necessarily assume this will be a negative for Thor.

She also got nearly killed by one of Strange's D-list villains. I know Jane isn't a pushover, but she has no business fighting a Thor this amped.

Thirdeev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worldbreaker Ferrigno stomps

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Underfire47
@andromeda101 said:

@higherpower said:

He is also fighting Captain Glory in the Empyre event from what i have heard, the guy that had his spine broken by Hulk. Thor is like the Rebirth Superman of Marvel.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mbatz  Online
@andromeda101 said:

@higherpower said:

He is also fighting Captain Glory in the Empyre event from what i have heard, the guy that had his spine broken by Hulk. Thor like the Rebirth Superman of Marvel.

I was thinking the exact same thing, he get hurt by rocks has a did that has he’s name in it called Thori.

But yeah the main part is how he’s power hasn’t really been amped I expected more, especsilly when he said he was going to get killed by Galactus eating the planet just as a side effect of eating it as he few away.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Zetsu-San

@andromeda101 said:

@zetsu-san said:

She also got nearly killed by one of Strange's D-list villains. I know Jane isn't a pushover, but she has no business fighting a Thor this amped.

The D-Listers who haven't been seen in decades and who have had their abilities augmented by the purple dimension. They're practically brand new characters at this point.

Also, I'd hardly call that "nearly killed". It was more like "Huh, this kind of hurts. If my wings break, I think that'd be pretty bad. Maybe I shouldn't just stand here tanking her energy blast for no reason."

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higherpower: He can take the first round but not a legitimate fight with them both. Cosmic thor is just regular Thor as of right now

andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: The D-Listers who haven't been seen in decades and who have had their abilities augmented by the purple dimension. They're practically brand new characters at this point.

Not sure why you think this makes the showing whole more impressive. Loki alone has broken from and overpowered the Purple Dimension and Aggamon himself, who's the absolute ruler of that realm, has been stalemated by Strange back at his apprentice-days.

Also, I'd hardly call that "nearly killed". It was more like "Huh, this kind of hurts. If my wings break, I think that'd be pretty bad. Maybe I shouldn't just stand here tanking her energy blast for no reason."

I would because Jane agreed with Adria's statement about being powerful enough to kill her.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: The D-Listers who haven't been seen in decades and who have had their abilities augmented by the purple dimension. They're practically brand new characters at this point.

Not sure why you think this makes the showing whole more impressive. Loki alone has broken from and overpowered the Purple Dimension and Aggamon himself, who's the absolute ruler of that realm, has been stalemated by Strange back at his apprentice-days.

I would because Jane agreed with Adria's statement about being powerful enough to kill her.

I didn't say whether it makes it more or less impressive, just that we don't know enough about their current power levels to make a judgement either way. We haven't seen the Purple Dimension in decades upon decades either. I think we should view it as a clean slate at this point.

As I recall, Dormammu wasn't particularly impressive in his initial appearances either. He grew to be the all powerful cosmic threat we know, later on.

As for Loki overpowering and breaking it... Loki during that time period was pretty OP. The dude overpowered Silver Surfer with "enough magic to destroy the world". Empowered Durok enough to clobber Thor and break Surfer's board. Empowered Skallag enough to stalemate Odin, with Odin having to drain Skallag to win. Even took on Odin in a battle across all planes of existence, albeit briefly.

Being able to put a strain on something that completely shattered Dragonfang is a pretty big feat, and I think we should wait for more feats for consistency, before we try judging either the Purple Dimension or the All-weapon.

Yea... if she stood there tanking the blast, for an unknown amount of time. It was painful and putting a strain on the All Weapon. That was it. There was enough stress to possibly break it, if she didn't do something, but she was not pushed to the point of "almost being killed" by it.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki comes in and one shots hulk hehehe