cosmic superman prime (from ff crossover) vs silver surfer..

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

ok, you surfer fanatics, how does ss stack up agains a golden boy supes with all his powers who's also been given the power cosmic ontop of his own by galactus! personally, I believe cosmic prime wrecks and then transmutes ss into a little girl with a pink tu tu and spanks her/him severly! fire away!

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Noir_Dark

Galactus has stated that he will never give anyone as much power as he gave the Surfer. And when Morgue attained power of his own, Galactus striped him of the power cosmic. So Galactus would not let Superman get powerful enough to beat the Surfer

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3  Edited By The_Martian

When did Superman Prime become a hearld? I know Superman did but not Prime. Anyways Silver Surfer wins becuase of his knowledge on using the Power Cosmic. He would just turn Superman into something.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordraiden

Nobody says:

"When did Superman Prime become a hearld? I know Superman did but not Prime. Anyways Silver Surfer wins becuase of his knowledge on using the Power Cosmic. He would just turn Superman into something."

sorry, dude, there's a few that go by superman prime! it's regular superman who got turned into a herald by galactus, not sbp/smp! and um, they both have the same power as far as cosmic is concerned, except superman has his own powers on top of that, so, somehow, i doubt anyones getting transmutted in this battle!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Martian

lordraiden says:

"Nobody says:
"When did Superman Prime become a hearld? I know Superman did but not Prime. Anyways Silver Surfer wins becuase of his knowledge on using the Power Cosmic. He would just turn Superman into something."
sorry, dude, there's a few that go by superman prime! it's regular superman who got turned into a herald by galactus, not sbp/smp! and um, they both have the same power as far as cosmic is concerned, except superman has his own powers on top of that, so, somehow, i doubt anyones getting transmutted in this battle!"
Superman wouldn't know how to use the Power Cosmic to its full extent. I doubt he even knows he can do that all let alone know how.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden

Nobody says:

"lordraiden says:
"Nobody says:
sorry, dude, there's a few that go by superman prime! it's regular superman who got turned into a herald by galactus, not sbp/smp! and um, they both have the same power as far as cosmic is concerned, except superman has his own powers on top of that, so, somehow, i doubt anyones getting transmutted in this battle!"
Superman wouldn't know how to use the Power Cosmic to its full extent. I doubt he even knows he can do that all let alone know how. "

alrighty, then! let me break it down some more, they both have the power cosmic, they both have cosmic awarness and total control over there powers and both can do the same thing with their powers, no one is limited cause they don't know there powers, so there's nothing one could do to the other that can't be done to him! so it's basicly down to cunning, smarts and strength, wich I believe supes has in spades!! personally, i think supes without the power cosmic would give surfer a run for his money, with the power cosmic added, it's just overkill to the nth degree! but thats just me!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Martian

lordraiden says:

"Nobody says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nobody says:
Superman wouldn't know how to use the Power Cosmic to its full extent. I doubt he even knows he can do that all let alone know how. "
alrighty, then! let me break it down some more, they both have the power cosmic, they both have cosmic awarness and total control over there powers and both can do the same thing with their powers, no one is limited cause they don't know there powers, so there's nothing one could do to the other that can't be done to him! so it's basicly down to cunning, smarts and strength, wich I believe supes has in spades!! personally, i think supes without the power cosmic would give surfer a run for his money, with the power cosmic added, it's just overkill to the nth degree! but thats just me!"
Supes without cosmic power isn't a challenge if Surfer uses his powers to the full extent. Supes with the power cosmic from the series would end the same way as the first one. New rules where you are adding new skills to Supes so he can win, Supes.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden

Nobody says:

"lordraiden says:
"Nobody says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nobody says:
alrighty, then! let me break it down some more, they both have the power cosmic, they both have cosmic awarness and total control over there powers and both can do the same thing with their powers, no one is limited cause they don't know there powers, so there's nothing one could do to the other that can't be done to him! so it's basicly down to cunning, smarts and strength, wich I believe supes has in spades!! personally, i think supes without the power cosmic would give surfer a run for his money, with the power cosmic added, it's just overkill to the nth degree! but thats just me!"
Supes without cosmic power isn't a challenge if Surfer uses his powers to the full extent. Supes with the power cosmic from the series would end the same way as the first one. New rules where you are adding new skills to Supes so he can win, Supes. "

um, there not new rules! i'm actually trying to say that they both have the same powerset, outside of supes already kryptonian powers, so, what i'm saying is, that cosmic herald superman vs silver surfer! my reply was so people don't come in and say, oh, surfer knows how to use his powers better! NO! doesn't work that way! I have no problems with people saying surfer wins, but give legitimate reasons, not surfer's better at his powers! sorry, but that doesn't work! I believe supes would would win, because, like sodam yat of in GL, who you have a daximites who are on par or stronger than kryptonians, not only is yat already solidly strong cause of his daximite heratage, but has a GL ring and now has the powers of ion in him! thats the same with supes, he's already a kryptonian with these amazing powers, who just got turned into herald with cosmic powers on top of that! so, when someone comes in and says, 'surfer's better cause he knows how to use his powers better', i'm just saying your going to have to do better than that! so, with that said and done, let me just say that i'm not adding any new rules in supermans favour, post is still the same, cosmic herald superman vs ss!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden

Back from the brink of extinction! Cosmic Superman, I believe would hammer SS into submission :-)

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Scourge
Prime.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Tevnoba

Well first of all, In "Last Planet Standing" Galactus did give a herald more power than SS (Dominas).  Silver Surfer still beat him by draining him of his power cosmic and adding it to his own.  It should be a matter of experience, but what you seem to be making is a hate thread.  You've taken a powerful begin (Supes) and matched him up against some one who will beat him by giving him all of his opponents power and you want to give his skills at using that power as well.

Sure under this very uneven match up Supes should win, but if you give SS the experience he does have he would still win.

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Simon Williams

Silver Surfer wins here, He can drain the Energy or Power cosmic out of him. Remember Sp's powers come from the Sun as Silver Surfer, but Silver Surfer can absorb the energy of other beings, plus he is way beyond the experience of SP.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Matezoide2

on raw power,probaly Superman Herald would win against old Surfer,but since he got the upgrade,i believe he became stronger in raw power than Superman Herald,besides SS haves the huge experience and control over the power cosmic,what herald Superman dont.
basicaly:

old Surfer loses in raw power,but still could drain him
current wins either way

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Silver Surfer would win
Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
#1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime ftw

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By claws

prime wasw an herald? ...what?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AtPhantom
claws said:
"prime wasw an herald? ...what?"
It's not prime, it's regular Superman. He became a herald in a Superman/FF crossover. Galactus stated that he was the most powerful herald ever created.

Cosmo supes FTW.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By claws

i dont know who wins here

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lordraiden
Tevnoba said:
"Well first of all, In "Last Planet Standing" Galactus did give a herald more power than SS (Dominas).  Silver Surfer still beat him by draining him of his power cosmic and adding it to his own.  It should be a matter of experience, but what you seem to be making is a hate thread.  You've taken a powerful begin (Supes) and matched him up against some one who will beat him by giving him all of his opponents power and you want to give his skills at using that power as well.

Sure under this very uneven match up Supes should win, but if you give SS the experience he does have he would still win.
"

Just so we're clear, this is in no way, shape or form a hate thread, I don't make hate threads!
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Ferro Vida
lordraiden said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Well first of all, In "Last Planet Standing" Galactus did give a herald more power than SS (Dominas).  Silver Surfer still beat him by draining him of his power cosmic and adding it to his own.  It should be a matter of experience, but what you seem to be making is a hate thread.  You've taken a powerful begin (Supes) and matched him up against some one who will beat him by giving him all of his opponents power and you want to give his skills at using that power as well.

"

Just so we're clear, this is in no way, shape or form a hate thread, I don't make hate threads!"
Yet you made it impossible for the Surfer to win by vetoing every argument mentioned so far.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lordraiden
Ferro Vida said:
"lordraiden said:
"Tevnoba said:

"

Just so we're clear, this is in no way, shape or form a hate thread, I don't make hate threads!"
Yet you made it impossible for the Surfer to win by vetoing every argument mentioned so far.
"

I haven't made anything impossible, just stating my opinions :-) That's generally what you do, you pick someone you think would win and give reason why. I wanted to see other peoples opinions.
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lordraiden said:

I haven't made anything impossible, just stating my opinions :-) That's generally what you do, you pick someone you think would win and give reason why. I wanted to see other peoples opinions. "

Yes, you have and Spite Thread. Superman blows, and Superman with the Power Cosmic, blows Cosmicly.
gino121993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By gino121993

Prime without the cosmic is still physically stronger than surfster.  just saying

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lordraiden
gino121993 said:
"Prime without the cosmic is still physically stronger than surfster.  just saying"

It's not Prime, it's regular Superman.Secret Turchin Man said:
"lordraiden said:

I haven't made anything impossible, just stating my opinions :-) That's generally what you do, you pick someone you think would win and give reason why. I wanted to see other peoples opinions. "

Yes, you have and Spite Thread. Superman blows, and Superman with the Power Cosmic, blows Cosmicly. "

Sorry you feel that way. have no idea how this is suppose to be a spite thread? And what the hell does Superman Blows mean? is that like a compliment?