4. BFR is allowed but only to space.

Who wins and why?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@carter_esque: If you put this version of spider man in the scans with him vs firelord it would make sense.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Killemall

hehe so you have a scan of Spiderman without power of Captain Universe in the OP beating Firelord, that would already dissuade most firelord fans to argue :p

That being said, captain universe power is hard to explain as no single user, at least not that i know of, has had a long run with the power but they do show some incredible powers. If feats from other users are allowed to use to make a reasonable estimation of Spiderman power he would win. His own feats however are limited, he barely had the power for one series.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You really hate firelord because you keep posting that scan of pis.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Carter_esque

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

No Caption Provided

Everybody posts that scan of PIS. It doesn't mean that I hate Firelord, it just means that I acknowledge Spidey's accomplishment, that's all. He beat a herald and that's huge.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hehe so you have a scan of Spiderman without power of Captain Universe in the OP beating Firelord, that would already dissuade most firelord fans to argue :p

No Caption Provided

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Actually very few people post that scan and those who do mainly prove how ridiculous that feat it. The few that take it seriously are just trolls or fanboys.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Everybody posts that scan of PIS. It doesn't mean that I hate Firelord, it just means that I acknowledge Spidey's accomplishment, that's all. He beat a herald and that's huge.

And it made no sense at all. None. Firelord should have kicked Spidey's head in.

Hence why it's PIS. It's not huge, it's ridiculous. Especially when you consider that the black suit gave Spider-Man NO physical upgrade.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Actually very few people post that scan and those who do mainly prove how ridiculous that feat it. The few that take it seriously are just trolls or fanboys.

Naw, there are quite a few ppl who I've seen post it here on the vine. Taking something that exists as part of Marvel's history seriously doesn't make anyone a troll or fanboy... can't say the same for the ppl who downplay the feat though............. just sayin'

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

No Caption Provided

And it made no sense at all. None. Firelord should have kicked Spidey's head in.

Hence why it's PIS. It's not huge, it's ridiculous. Especially when you consider that the black suit gave Spider-Man NO physical upgrade.

Spidey was angry and determined in that fight. His will outlasted Firelord's might. It's an inspiration to underdogs everywhere really.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naw, there are quite a few ppl who I've seen post it here on the vine. Taking something that exists as part of Marvel's history seriously doesn't make anyone a troll or fanboy... can't say the same for the ppl who downplay the feat though............. just sayin'

The feat is downplayed as ridiculousness and Plot Induced Stupidity.

Other things that fall into the same category include the infamous Black-Panther-putting-Silver-Surfer-in-an-armlock scan.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideslash said:

@carter_esque said:

No Caption Provided

Spidey was angry and determined in that fight. His will outlasted Firelord's might. It's an inspiration to underdogs everywhere really.

"Outlasted Firelord's might"? Really?! Do you have any awareness of any of Firelord's other feats? Spider-Man can get as determined as he wants, he still shouldn't be able to KO a herald.

He's thrown down with Norrin. Does that mean Pete could hurt the Surfer? No, of course he couldn't.

He's been thrown into moons with no damage. Does that mean Spidey hits with more than the force it takes to destroy a moon? No, it doesn't.

He's fought Thor and Hercules at the same time, then left because he got bored. Does that mean Spidey could fight them? No it does not.

He's destroyed a meteor the size of a small planet. Does that mean Pete can withstand planet-busting attacks? No, of course it does not.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@sideslash said:

@carter_esque said:

No Caption Provided

"Outlasted Firelord's might"? Really?! Do you have any awareness of any of Firelord's other feats? Spider-Man can get as determined as he wants, he still shouldn't be able to KO a herald.

He's thrown down with Norrin. Does that mean Pete could hurt the Surfer? No, of course he couldn't.

With prep, he could.

He's been thrown into moons with no damage. Does that mean Spidey hits with more than the force it takes to destroy a moon? No, it doesn't.

Adrenaline and desperation fueled and increased the force of his attacks probably, Idk.

He's fought Thor and Hercules at the same time, then left because he got bored. Does that mean Spidey could fight them? No it does not.

One could make the argument the result of this fight was PIS.

He's destroyed a meteor the size of a small planet. Does that mean Pete can withstand planet-busting attacks? No, of course it does not.

It doesn't look like Spidey really gave Firelord an opening for a counter-attack in the scan. He was just overwhelmed by Spidey, plain and simple.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sideslash

@carter_esque:

Okay, you can sit there in your troll lair.

With prep, he could.

No. Just no.

Adrenaline and desperation fueled and increased the force of his attacks probably, Idk.

Spider-Man's never - NEVER - going to hit with the force it takes to destroy a moon.

One could make the argument the result of this fight was PIS.

No you couldn't. It's consistent with the majority of his showings, whereas the Spider-Man fight is a clear low showing, when compared with his other abilities.

It doesn't look like Spidey really gave Firelord an opening for a counter-attack in the scan. He was just overwhelmed by Spidey, plain and simple.

Firelord should be able to completely destroy Spider-Man in terms of speed, since he's displayed speed enough to combat the Silver Surfer.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can someone argue that Spider-Man beating Firelord isn't PIS?

Herald417

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman beating Firelord is probably one of the biggest non squirrel girl related PIS events in all comics continuity. Spiderman is a great street leveler and his spidey sense and agility allow him to go against people out of his league on an even playing field but he doesn't have the strength or durability to go against fire lord. Also fire lords reaction speed is far greater than what was shown in that fight, spiderman should not have been able to overwhelm him.

Also spiderman is smart but even with prep surfer would wreck him. Reed, Stark, Tachalla, doom and maybe banner are among the few people who could do enough prep to take on a herald class opponent.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Spidey still stomps.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666

Cosmic Spidey's feats?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cosmic Spidey's feats?

He thrashed the Tri-Sentinel all by himself.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Cosmic Spidey's feats?

My bad I should ask: "Cosmic Spidey's feats that allow him to win with Firelord?"

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger:

Spiderman has also beaten the Tri-Sentinel without it, that is not a great feat.

divad4686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Cosmic Spidey's feats?

My bad I should ask: "Cosmic Spidey's feats that allow him to win with Firelord?"

Well a kid with captain universe power stopped and k/o the juggernaut, you would assume spider-man with captain universe would be even more powerful.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divad4686:

Different user - different power level.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Cool fetish bro, dress up yer girl as firelord and wear a spidey mask

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Spidey would still win.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

Spidey would still win.

Any feats for him in this level? Seriously - this power doesn't give all the people the same power level. And Cap that died during Annihilation Conquest or in which of GoG is best example of that.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

Spidey would still win.

Any feats for him in this level? Seriously - this power doesn't give all the people the same power level. And Cap that died during Annihilation Conquest or in which of GoG is best example of that.

Well he defeated the Tri-Sentinel all by himself but he didn't have enough time with those powers for us to see what he can do with them.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Of course that it's not but all of the books that I have seen Firelord in,he hasn't impressed me at all and Spidey had too little time to do whatever he needs to fully unleash the powers of the unipower.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@czarny_samael666: Of course that it's not but all of the books that I have seen Firelord in,he hasn't impressed me at all and Spidey had too little time to do whatever he needs to fully unleash the powers of the unipower.

Look here:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/czarny_samael666/images/?tag=Heralds+of+Galactus

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

Cool fetish bro, dress up yer girl as firelord and wear a spidey mask

You talkin about me? lol I can never get mad at you bc you're hilarious (no sarcasm intended).

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spidey??

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Stronger

@stronger said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Cosmic Spidey's feats?

That's the only feat I remember and from what I see,it's not much.

@stronger:

Spiderman has also beaten the Tri-Sentinel without it, that is not a great feat.

When?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

Look here:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/czarny_samael666/images/?tag=Heralds+of+Galactus

I still want to stand behind Spider-Man though. :P

But yeah,I know that Firelord isn't a joke or anything like that but I somehow think that if Spidey stays long enough in the fight against Firelord without being knocked out or something like that,he would link perfectly into the unipower and he will know how to use it.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herald417:

I say deathstroke beating the jla rivals it.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The weird part was Tom Brevroot on formspring said it was a feat approved by both the writer and the editor and marvel apparently takes that feat as genuine as opposed to PIS.

Brevroot even sited that feat to back his instance on A can beat B, and B can beat C, doesnt automatically mean A can beat C.

The question was raised in regards to Thor being superior to Hulk, where Brevroot said and maintain they were similar in terms of power and that has always been marvel view.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger:

Spiderman beat the Tri-Sentinel the second time around by opening a box of antarctic vibranium in his head in Spiderman 252, might have been 352, it was like 20 years ago, memory is fuzzy.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger:

Spiderman beat the Tri-Sentinel the second time around by opening a box of antarctic vibranium in his head in Spiderman 252, might have been 352, it was like 20 years ago, memory is fuzzy.

I see.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The weird part was Tom Brevroot on formspring said it was a feat approved by both the writer and the editor and marvel apparently takes that feat as genuine as opposed to PIS.

Brevroot even sited that feat to back his instance on A can beat B, and B can beat C, doesnt automatically mean A can beat C.

The question was raised in regards to Thor being superior to Hulk, where Brevroot said and maintain they were similar in terms of power and that has always been marvel view.

Say what?? Wow.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: In terms of overall power I know in Marvel's eyes(well, most of the time) they are similar in terms of overall power but they don't have the same powers. Hulk is a brawler while Thor can be a brawler in certain fights, but he can use other powers as well like in his fight with Firelord. In overall power its like comparing apples and oranges which is why I think it doesn't work.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regular spiderman beat firelord using his increased agility speed and spider sense he also had the element of suprise and wasn't holding back at all so i dont think that him an firelords fight should be counted as psi but rather as a warning of what happens when you get spiderman angry

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't the captain universe powers give it's host all the memories of the previous host? Seems to me like that evens the odds in terms of experience. Doctor Doom said that The ONE energy blast that cosmic spidey fired at his robot had more power then the one he stole from Silver Surfer. That's a huge statement coming from Doom since it was only a FRACTION of it's full power. The experience of all the different captain universes goes to it's current host. Not to mention it's a plot device power that gives the user just enough power to get the job done. If the job right now is to take down firelord then he would have enough power to beat him. This is the best I could do. Sorry the quality is bad. Hopefully you can still read it.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Spiderman has already beaten Firelord. Pitting a powered up Spiderman against Firelord would make it a stomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spidey