SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SirDragonFly

Garou statues and one shots, 100% win scenario

but if he will copy their Jobberforce then the chances of him winnning become 80%

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 takenstew22  Moderator

Garou for now.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Garou statues and one shots, 100% win scenario

but if he will copy their Jobberforce then the chances of him winnning become 80%

So based

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou stomps

Avatar image for draculemiihawk_
DraculeMiihawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

lol, comic team. either solo.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

They don't have the speed to handle Garou.

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jurrian09

Thanos and the anti monitor can have a universal fight on EARTH and nobody questions it. Let a few stars get busted light-years away in OPM , Saitama and Garou have to vape everything they touch afterwards or else it's a outlier lol

Aksilroch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou lolstomps

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Thanos and the anti monitor can have a universal fight on EARTH and nobody questions it. Let a few stars get busted light-years away in OPM , Saitama and Garou have to vape everything they touch afterwards or else it's a outlier lol

TBF, I don't think most people view Darkseid, Thanos, or that particular version of Anti-Monitor as universal.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@zetsu-san said:
@jurrian09 said:

TBF, I don't think most people view Darkseid, Thanos, or that particular version of Anti-Monitor as universal.

Nobody except maybe a very small amount of weird people think base Thanos is universal.

There are still people that argue N52 AM and Darkseid are universal but it's also still debatable. I don't really think they are but I can understand some of the arguments.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 takenstew22  Moderator

@cosmoman said:
@takenstew22 said:
@zetsu-san said:
@jurrian09 said:

Nobody except maybe a very small amount of weird people think base Thanos is universal.

There are still people that argue N52 AM and Darkseid are universal but it's also still debatable. I don't really think they are but I can understand some of the arguments.

THANK you.

No prob. Glad we can agree to disagree.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou would copy DS omega energy and blast him with his own attacks.

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 takenstew22  Moderator

Omega Effect is an unnatural energy source. Him copying that would steer into NLF territory.

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta said:

Omega Effect is an unnatural energy source. Him copying that would steer into NLF territory.

Are Blast Portals a natural energy source?

from what i know its pure theoretical

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:
@lucascosta said:

Are Blast Portals a natural energy source?

from what i know its pure theoretical

No but OE is something on a different scale I think.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta said:

The guy copied Homeless Emperor, Blast and Saitama. He can copy anything.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:
@lucascosta said:

Izat rly so.

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:
@lucascosta said:

It's explained why he can copy those though. Homeless Emperor's power is from GOD. Blast's abilities are just gravity manipulation which is a fundamental force. And Saitama is just a brick.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou obliterates them unless Thanos goes for mind-rape and Darkseid for soul-rape which is highly unlikely. Garou can hit hard enough to turn them into atoms and is hilariously faster in combat... you do the math.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-62ccc7b5bb6ae
deactivated-62ccc7b5bb6ae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou stomps both of them.

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As we can see, thanos is getting his ass kicked proper by darkseid so he's a non factor, this just becomes Darkseid vs Garou

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darksied can one shot.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@cosmoman: Not at all, I'm just going by Darkseid's consistent power levels whilst you're going for nigh omnipotent base Darkseid scaling off of AM and him having universal durability. Basically you and I will never be able to agree with one another nor work something up to reach a middle ground, the gap between where I put Darkseid and where you put him at is simply too massive for that to happen. Digging up scans seems like a pain in the arse for me right now, I haven't debated comics in nearly 2 years and I'm too lazy to look 'em up and as you can see I'm trying my best to avoid engaging in prolonged debates since I'll be gone from CV again very soon. Forgive me if I came off as rude or condescending in any of my conversations with you, that was not the intention whatsoever.

Edit:

"You mentioned something earlier.... Where was it stated that N52 Anti-monitor was only universal with the ALE?"

Could be higher, he used it to rip open the multiverse at the start of the arc (I think it was implied - he had supreme power/nigh omnipotence at his disposal aka the ALE so it makes perfect sense that he did it with ALE mainly because of his subsequent showings after he lost said power puts him far below the level you're claiming that he's regularly at). Ergo, New 52 AM could only achieve that level of power using the ALE, and DC's cosmic entities often tend to have linear stats meaning they can tank as much damage as they can dish out, and without it he's been hurt and fazed by things that aren't universal in power and he was even killed by the ALE with laughable/disappointing ease which, once again, contradicts the argument of him having the power to wipe out entire universes on his own and that tells me he wasn't anywhere near as powerful as he was during the end of COIE or even SCW wherein he got trashed by a galaxy level explosion and then killed off by Superboy Prime. What Metron mentioned about the universal erasing shenanigans was merely a recap of the events of the previous crisis.

Odin/Galac (Than) >>>>>> Star level.

First of all, Thanos is not on Odin's tier at all, the latter was clearly holding back, if he had unleashed his full might on Thanos's face he'd have erased him from existence right there and then (multi galaxy level busting power to nigh universal with high ends is way out of Thanos's paygrade). Tanking a few unquatifable blasts from Odin doesn't necessarily prove he can tank hits capable of erasing hundreds of stars, hell the next instance you've cited regarding the black hole feat dedicates that he cannot survive a serious punch² given he was hurt/bleeding and had to rest in order to fully recover from it and coupled with dozens of other similar instances in which he gets slapped around by attacks far below solar system level further supplements my initial stance.

Secondly, I don't know if it was deliberate or not but you've left out the fact that Galactus was heavily depleted by Hunger, a dimension-eating entity, that was secretly feeding off of his cosmic energy throughout the whole story and he was later put on his cosmic arse by two colliding planets and thus he couldn't have been outputting anything higher than planet level energy against Thanos's shields. Besides, tanking energy blasts from a weak & depleted Galacuts is something everyone and their mother did, it's far from impressive and downright criminal to use for scaling and don't even get me started on how inconsistent Galactus can be.

...so much for not wanting to engage in a lengthy debate 😔

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman: You're welcome and thanks for the kind words Cosmo. Much appreciated! likewise I wish you nothing but success in life my friend ^^

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Godlike_Warrior

Garou one shot Thanos and beats Darkseid In a hard fight

Aksilroch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou one shots both

QuantuBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't recall N52 Darkseid being that impressive ngl

AbbottforPres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Thanos or Darkseid would destroy Garou with little difficulty in a split second.

If Garou‘s copy power was truly flawless then Garou would have shattered his remaining Limiters and became a being like Saitama with instant, infinite growth potential and complete indestructibility but he didn’t and in the fight with that same being, Saitama, even after he kept copying his increasing power, he still was no match to him and said that after a few punches he would eventually be killed.

Garou is also not fast enough to keep them frozen and attack before they reach him, or even to evade their individual attacks at all. Saitama is fast and there is no limit to his power but the same cannot he said for Garou who couldn‘t even react to his punches on one of Jupiter’s Moons as the latter sent him frying from one debris to the next and left him completely disoriented and at a loss of directions after he finally regained control over his feet.

thesasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

garou stomps both

Guzmania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mismatch, any member of duo stomps

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

Without copying, Darkseid solos.

With copying, the duo still wins after a hard fight.

naknoemo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would Darkside + Thanos fare against Saitama?

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop this Darkseid solos. Thanos probably also solos.