CoSMic awareness vs CoMIcs awareness.

ceroxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which power is the most powerful? 

CoSMic awareness: User is aware of anything that affects them on a universal scale including threats, anything that would affect them in any way, or even somebody talking about them.

Exemple: Captain Marvel.

CoMICs awareness: The ability to be aware that one's Universe is fictional, and potentially use this to act in otherwise impossible ways within their fictional universe.

Exemple: Deadpool and Gwenpool.

The battle is only between the powers. Not between those who own it.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 socajunkie  Moderator

Fourth wall breaking aka Comics awareness is mainly used for humour, in fact I can’t think of a way it wasn’t so it’s kind of a useless ability to have- feel free to prove me wrong as I may be ignorant of some examples.

Cosmic awareness is actually very useful for combat, traversal and knowledge.

ceroxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ceroxon

@socajunkie:

Gwenpool can use the CoMIcs awareness to "know" that she can not be killed until she exceeds certain limits because her death "is bad in the scenario". By extension it allows her to "know" (and thus make "real") that she will get out of this or that situation because "it respects the script". Deadpool "knows" that he will never really die because he is too popular and that if he is killed he will come back for revenge.

WARNING: I am talking about CoMIcs awareness, not CoMIcs manipulation. The CoMIcs manipulation makes it possible to do everything since his holder can modify the history as he wants, even after his apparent total destruction.