MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By MyGod105

@infinitemass:

Sotha Sil's clockwork city is a replication of the normal Multiverse of Aurbis with same formula ( wheel inside wheel ) being used for creation of it

Gina Bruno: "Somebody was asking if...if the Clockwork City is some sort of parallel universe and if it's endless."
Lawrence Schick: "Kind of. Both those questions is kind of. In fact it's a deliberate parallel universe, in that it deliberately parallels Tamriel above. And...what was the second part?"
Gina Bruno & Leamon Tuttle: "Is it endless?"
Lawrence Schick: "Is it endless? You don't see nearly all of it from what you can see of it in the game. It has layers, and only Sotha Sil knows the full extent of those layers and what the functions of some of the other areas are... Samantha, could you please just lean back and look up at the sky for a moment there? Look up there, look at those whirling rings spinning around the world of the Clockwork City. That is the outside of the Clockwork City...or maybe not. That's just what you can see from the Brass Fortress, and you can see that Sotha Sil has taken the concept of wheels within wheels and worlds within worlds and has made it manifest right over your head. So you're constantly contemplating the fact that the world is a built thing and therefore it can be reverse engineered, reengineered and improved! Look, there's the proof right above your head!

Oblivion is just one Layer but it contains all possibilities and impossibiltors

Lyranth the Foolkiller says, “Your problem, mortal, is exemplified by your words, 'share a common origin in the planes of Oblivion.' There is nothing 'common' about, between, or across the planes of Oblivion—’’’they are the very definition of change and variation, manifesting all possibilities, and validating all understanding and misunderstanding. You seek similarities where there are only differences, a classification of chaos’’’.2. Oblivion have infinite words

Oblivion have infinite worlds , worlds in TES always refer to dimensions/planes e.T.c.

“Ah, the Xivilai. Are there any Daedra, in all the infinite worlds of Oblivion, more pompous and filled with unwarranted conceit than those impertinent and unruly louts? It is true that their combination of brute strength and low cunning makes them effective agents in certain rare situations, but for most purposes they are sadly unreliable. As you may be aware, our Master's personal guard, the Xivkyn, are the result of experiments with vestigial hybridization in the Vile Laboratory. At first blush they seem acceptable allies, but before we Dremora can fully trust them, we need to see an archaeon or two pass to give us some track record."

oblivion realms are infinite in size

Stay together!” Sul shouted. He took a step, and again the unimaginable sensation, and now they were in utter darkness—but not silence, for all around them were chittering sounds and the staccato scurrying of hundreds of feet.
They were in an infinite palace of colored glass.
They were on an icy plane with a burning sky.
They were standing by a dark red river, and the smell of blood was nearly suffocating.
They were in the deepest forest Attrebus had ever seen.
He was braced for the next transition, but Sul was suddenly swearing.
“What?” Attrebus said. “Where are we? Is this still Oblivion?”
“Yes,” he said “We‟ve been interrupted. He must have sniffed out my spoor and laid a trap.”

Azura's Star is shown to contain an entire reality inside it, and is described as infinite. Azura's Star is merely her artifact, not her realm. This gives an idea to the true scale of the Daedric Planes:

"I have cleansed Azura's Star, the infinite Soul Gem. It is mine to do with as I see fit."
- Dovahkiin's Journal

A Dremora summoned to Nirn also explicitly describes Oblivion as an endless black void containing many infinities.

I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, ‘’’and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void.’’’
‘’’I wasn't alarmed at first, because who hasn't been hurled into an endless black void?’’’ It wasn't until I began to materialize at my destination and got a taste of the air that I had my first misgivings. "I smell ... weakness," I said to myself—and I couldn't have been more right. It was then that I first heard the voice of my Conjurer as he said, "Ah, this one looks fairly robust," and the full horror of my situation broke upon me. For I had been summoned to do the bidding ... of a mortal.
’’I turned, aghast, to see who had dared summon me across the infinities to Nirn’’’, and found myself faced with a tall Elf of Summerset
- I was Summoned by a Mortal

. Oblivion realms are infinite dimensional and outside time

" Know that there are places beyond Tamriel where the cunning and the wary can go to learn forgotten spells. I speak of the planes of Oblivion. The sea of limitless dimensions contains an endless series of islands. Some are controlled by the mighty Daedric Princes; others are loosely connected to one minor Daedra Lord or another. On these islands, creatures dwell who possess secrets out of time. Some are there of their own volition, but others are banished there for crimes either heinous or imagined." - Rulantaril’s Notes

A little about Mundus which is a lower realm to Oblivion

https://www.imperial-library.info/content/cosmology

What are planets?
The planets are the gods and the planes of the gods, which is the same thing. That they appear as spherical heavenly bodies is a visual phenomena caused by mortal mental stress. Since each plane(t) is an infinite mass of infinite size, as yet surrounded by the Void of Oblivion, the mortal eye registers them as bubbles within a space. Planets are magical and impossible. The eight planets correspond to the Eight Divines. They are all present on the Dwarven Orrery, along with the mortal planet, Nirn.
What is Nirn?
Nirn (Ehlnofex for 'Arena') is a finite ball of matter and magic made from all of the god planets at the beginning of time, when Lorkhan tricked/convinced/forced the gods to create the mortal plane. Nirn is the mortal plane and the mortal planet, which is the same thing. Its creation upset the cosmic balance; now all souls (especially the Aedra-Daedra/Gods-Demons) have a vested interest in Nirn (especially its starry heart, Tamriel).
What are moons?
Small planets, insofar as one infinite mass of infinite size can be smaller than another. Planets do have orbits, or at least lunar orbits are perceived to happen by mortals. Moons are regarded by various cultures as attendant spirits of their god planet, or minor gods, or foreign gods. The moons of Nirn are Masser and Secunda. Moons are not represented in the Dwarven Orrery.
What are Masser and Secunda?
Masser and Secunda ("Jone" and "Jode" in the Ehlnofex), the moons of Nirn, are the attendant spirits of the mortal plane. They are like the mortal plane in that they are temporal and subject to the bounds of mortality; in fact of this, the moons are dead and died long ago. The moons used to be pure white and featureless, but today their 'skin' is decaying and withering away. Their planes are likewise dying. Mortals perceive this as the moons being spheres with patches of their "surfaces" completely eaten away; as the moons spin, they seem to become slivers or ragged crescents. These are not caused by shadows, because you can see stars through the black patches of the lunar spheres.
What is space?
Space is the interpretation of Oblivion, which is black and empty and surrounds the mortal plane. Space is infinite, but it acts just like a planet, in that Oblivion is 'surrounded' by Aetherius. You can see Aetherius by the stars.
What are stars?
The stars are the bridges to Aetherius, the magic plane. They are perceived as holes on the inside surface of space. Because they are on the inside of a sphere, all stars are equidistant from Nirn. Larger stars, therefore, are not closer to the mortal plane, they are just larger tears in Oblivion. The largest tear in Oblivion is Magnus, the sun.
What are shooting stars, then?
A misnomer. Shooting stars are bits of matter and magic, either from Oblivion or Aetherius, that sometimes move through the cosmos. The largest shooting stars are really planets with independent orbits, like Baan Dar the Rogue Plane.
What are constellations?
Constellations are collections of stars. Since each star is a bridge to magic, constellations are very powerful phenomena, and are revered. There are generally accepted to be thirteen constellations. Nine of these are made up completely of stars. Three others are called guardian constellations, as they are each governed by a Dominion Planet. The Dominion Planets are Akatosh (eye of the Warrior), Julianos (eye of the Sage), and Arkay (eye of the Thief). The last constellation is made up of unstars, and is called the Snake.
What is the sun?
Magnus is the sun, the largest hole in Oblivion, and the gateway to magic. Magnus was present at the creation of the mortal plane, and, in fact, was its architect (Lorkhan was its advocate and inspiration). Prehistoric (before ME2500, startyear) Nirn was a magical place, and highly unstable to the first mortals. Magnus then left, some say in disgust, and Oblivion filled in the void with the Void. His escape was not easy, and tatters of Magnus remain in the firmament as stars.
What is the sky?
The sky is another visual phenomenon caused by mortal mental stress, the night sky in particular. The sky is as impossible as planets; in essence, when you look into the sky, "you look outside the material plane". At night, Nirn is surrounded by Oblivion. The day sky is the multicolored elemental cloak of Magnus the sun. It changes colors as elemental influences rise and fall. Thus, when one looks at the day sky, they see into the raiments of Aetherius, and stare at magic.
How was the universe created?
Those phenomena of the spirit realm that inhabitants of Nirn interpret as a universe came into being during the Dawn Era. It was created through magic and myth, and this process is interpreted in a variety of ways too numerous to mention here.

.Oblivion have infinite alternate dimensions , for each possibility

However, the Multiverse of Mundus also contains a multitude of Parallel Worlds and Alternate Realities that exist alongside Nirn, sometimes referred to as “Adjacent Places”. Lyg is one such place:

Do not go to the realm of apology for absolution. Beyond articulation, there is no fault. The Adjacent Place, where the Grabbers live, is the illusion of the vocal or the middle realms of thought, by which I mean the constructed.
- The 36 Lessons of Vivec
Ha-Note moved sideways into the Adjacent Place, growing and unbeknownst. Above the vocal, it trembled with new emotions, immortal ones, absorbing more than the thirty known to exist in the middle world. When Ha-Note became gravely homesick, the Grabbers took it.
- The 36 Lessons of Vivec
Lyg is a backwards coffee stain of Tamriel, I already told you that. One time Nirn got folded up, folded space-style ala Dune Spice Navigators. Lyg is the result.
- Michael Kirkbride
Lyg: it's one of the Adjacent Places. It's still there. I wouldn't call it a different kalpa so much as a parallel version of Tamriel.
- Michael Kirkbride
Vestige: Why are you stuck in a crystal skull?
Augur of the Obscure: I'm not in the skull. I am the skull—at least here on Nirn. Over in the Adjacent Place, I'm shaped like a throw-pillow. Imagine that! You look confused. It's just a trick of the light, mate. The skull's what you might call a manifestation.

Shadows in The Elder Scrolls are not merely the absence of Light, but reflections and recordings of Alternate Worlds, and of individual existences and possibilities throughout Past and Future, created by different forces in conflict. It is also worthy to note how the texts reference all possible worlds being real, and how powerful Shadow Masters can merge themselves with all of their alternate versions simultaneously, though at great risk.

First Scroll of Shadow
"... chosen to explore this relation of world to shadow, Azra was the first to realize that shadows were not a mere absence of light but a reflection of possible worlds created by forces in conflict. A light strikes a rock, and the shadow is a record of their clash, past, present and future.
Other conflicting forces produced less obvious shadows, fire and water, wind and rock, or nations at war.
"With skill and patience, the shadows of all could be read, and patterns teased out, emphasized or eradicated.
Manipulating a shadow could, through contagion, manipulate the object or force which cast it."
Second Scroll of Shadow
"... Azra attempted what had never been done before, manipulating his own shadow to such an extent that he instantiated and melded all possible Azras at the same time, crossing over from this singular existence to all the existences in shadow.

.like i have already said that Clockwork city ~ Aurbis and Mundus and oblivion are just two of the infinite layers of Aurbis But i would stop here for now

Now i have to prove that Sil indeed can destroy Clockwork city

No Caption Provided

Sotha SIL Is Clockwork city and is omnipresent in it , Clockwork city is an extension of Sil's will

Lawrence Schick : "Even though you don't see Sotha Sil very often, Sotha Sil is...present in just about everything that you do in the Clockwork City. The Clockwork City in many respects kind of is Sotha Sil. So you can expect to learn a lot about him and what makes him tick!"

Vivec scales to Sotha Sil I don't have all the vivec scans RN ( there are too much ) but the two i have prove that he exists beyond Time and can leave Time as a whole at any moment and this Vivec have lost all of his Divine Power btw

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vivec also shoved his milk finger and effortlessly stomped someone who can manipulate the Event Denouement of the plot aka the climax of a plot into their favour

BARFOK, Maid of Planes, who appeared as a winged human with lick-encrusted spear, had the powers of Event Denouement. Battles fought against her would always end in victory for Barfok, because she could shape outcomes by singing. Four Chimeri villages and two more Dwemeri strongholds were destroyed by her decision enforcement. Vivec had to stuff her mouth with his milk finger to keep her from singing Veloth into ruin." - 22nd Sermon of the 36 Sermons of Vivec

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod105: Lol sorry I was a bit busy and forgot to respond, but I did read it, and based on what I read from you, even with CAS's literal plot armor, he should still get stomped, because he stomped someone who can actually change the plot, even though to a minor degree. CAS shouldn't stand a chance on that feat alone, not to mention he seems to be in another dimension?

Only thing I wonder is, does he have speed feats of any kind? Or is he able to manipulate time so he wouldn't have to worry about speed.

CAS doesn't have much feats in general but we know we can scale him easily of regular superman and then some.

Also can CAS even interact with him? I know they are both outer dimensional beings, but it seems like on the cosmology scale he would be even higher than CAS due to the fact the their are only 52 Universes and Vivec scales above infinite multiverses

Avatar image for thekingslayer66
thekingslayer66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cas still stomps

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitemass:

Lol sorry I was a bit busy and forgot to respond, but I did read it, and based on what I read from you, even with CAS's literal plot armor

CAS doesn't literally have plot armour, proof -

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CAS have died because damaged beyond repair

, he should still get stomped, because he stomped someone who can actually change the plot, even though to a minor degree. CAS shouldn't stand a chance on that feat alone, not to mention he seems to be in another dimension?

CAS is conceptually bounded and Vivec is on the other hand , not so yes he seems to be in another dimension then CAS is

Only thing I wonder is, does he have speed feats of any kind? Or is he able to manipulate time so he wouldn't have to worry about speed.

Vivec is beyond time and space so his speed should be infinite but if we go by Speed feats alone , Vivec blitzed Cyrus the Endless who was way faster then any dtagon and dragons like The one in Elsewyr DLC flew to moon in few seconds and the space in TES is known to be infinite , we also know dragons can go to the stars in mid battles and the stars are very far away ( obviously )

CAS doesn't have much feats in general but we know we can scale him easily of regular superman and then some.

Eh best way to scale CAS is via his size tbh

Limbo is the size of his finger, Galaxies are size of dust to him and he is 10s of times bigger then a universe and the other monitors who are individually universal in size

Another way is spectre scaling

Rox Agama stompes spectre who is way weaker then Mandrakk that Cas slayed on screen

Also can CAS even interact with him? I know they are both outer dimensional beings, but it seems like on the cosmology scale he would be even higher than CAS due to the fact the their are only 52 Universes and Vivec scales above infinite multiverses

I doubt CAS can interact with Vivec if Vivec doesn't wanna interact with CAS

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Morningstar999  Online

Again with CAS wank? Vivec neg diffs.

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAs dimensionally transcends vivec so he wins

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vivec conceptually disintegrates CAS with Muatra

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to see some actual arguments for CAS tbh

LMBlinkStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid solos.

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMBlinkStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-

The user @SamaelDC Is using an alt to evade his one week ban

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vivec solos

LMBlinkStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMBlinkStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMBlinkStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMBlinkStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid shitstomp the trash verse.

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

which you know nothing about, given that anything that isnt dc/marvel for you isnt worth your time and gets blinked into oblivion. Also, nice seeing you alt , skipping the week-long ban?

ot: Vivec curbs

LMBlinkStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@lmblinkstomp said:

waste your time wanking pal, seems a productive way of using it. Gonna get banned again regardless fam.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vivec.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vivec

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supersonik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS dies horribly.

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Leonhardt

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any baseline infinite multiversal dude can blinks CAS. Stop wanking this tin can.

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any baseline infinite multiversal dude can blinks CAS. Stop wanking this tin can.

Muh SElF AsSeMbLeD HyPeRsToRy!!!!!!!

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod105 said:
@morningstar999 said:

Oof, imagine MichaelJulius' fanfictions getting exposed this much lmao.

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod105 said:
@morningstar999 said:

Oof, imagine MichaelJulius' fanfictions getting exposed this much lmao.

I would pay good money for someone to explain , quantify and Present self assembled Hyperstory as anything more then meaningless buzzwords + hyberboles

MrBruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't really see Vivec winning here, CAS mid-high diff

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Morningstar999  Online

@mygod105 said:

@morningstar999:

@mrbrucewayne21 said:

Don't really see Vivec winning here, CAS mid-high diff

reasoning ?

None. He goes by what VSBW says, it's his Bible after all. Ot: CAS gets blinked again.

God10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By God10000

Cosmic armor superman is 12-dimensional+++, is should stomps..