Cosmic Armor Superman vs. Pre-retcon Beyonder

Avatar image for deactivated-5d755a684b00b
#101 Edited by deactivated-5d755a684b00b (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph:

you do realize that i debated yasindermann on my previous account many times? the dude is german and im asian. this is the dumbest thing you could possibly do to "hurt" us.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d755a684b00b
#102 Edited by deactivated-5d755a684b00b (495 posts) - - Show Bio

the marvel bois are the ones saying that the infinity gauntlet (which has duplicated counterparts in all space-time) is outerversal and beyond infinite-dimensions in this thread everyone. take note of this.

#103 Posted by TakenStew22 (5780 posts) - - Show Bio

I can just taste the salt.

#104 Edited by zgtfreak (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

As someone who dislikes both DC and Marvel and think they have trash stories... DC is clearly superior based off of this debate alone (let alone all the others in other threads). The Marvel side just keeps complaining without providing any argument.

Also you guys are talking about running extremely influential multiversal debaters out of this site, despite them shaping the comic multiversal side of Vine for way over a year? LOL Ok. It's not even me riding them, as I've gone against Norsewinter (aka Sungsam) many times in debates and dislike him as a person. But he has clearly won here. The Marvel side hasn't even attempted at putting up a resistance. I know you, Baph, are not debating; but you are looking bad by calling one of the biggest VS Battles debunkers a VS Battles user for no reason. It just comes off as salt. DC is one of the top dogs in multiversal fiction. Based on everything presented, Marvel has no business challenging it. Leave the DC matches up to the Xianxia novels and When They Cry to challenge. Marvel is not in the same league as DC in the multiversal department.

Again, this is coming from someone who thinks ALL of Marvel AND DC are trash, and who dislikes Norsewinter/Sungsam as a person. So you can't accuse me of being bias. And you can't accuse me of being his alt when I ran him out of Vine over personal stuff once (just in case any of you accuse me of any of this).

@annamalhouse@baph@professorrespect@underfire47

#105 Posted by Underfire47 (274 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: It's the most fun i had on comicvine in a long time, just sit back and enjoy the fireworks lol.

#106 Posted by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: Come on, stop acting, you're literally wanking yourself to godhood with your alt, that's just pathetic.

#107 Posted by Underfire47 (274 posts) - - Show Bio

A third alt joins the game lol, don't worry guys he is not an alt because he says he dislikes that guy while also praising him up to high heavens. This is amazing a one man alt circle jerk.

#108 Posted by Yasindermann (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:

@yasindermann: Come on, stop acting, you're literally wanking yourself to godhood with your alt, that's just pathetic.

Derailing by accusing someone by being an alt is a sign of losing a debate. Do you have no counter argument?

Also, to say me and norsewinter are alts is beyond stupid, when you just look at our history.

#109 Posted by TakenStew22 (5780 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys talk about Marvel wank. You've never seen DC wank.

#110 Posted by PanzerX (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@norsewinter: Well, if you don't have alts, then you wouldn't object to having a mod IP check you, right?

#111 Posted by MrMind (72 posts) - - Show Bio

seems like only dc side is providing scans and legit arguments

the marvel side just keep deflecting and trolling like they used to

anyway CAS stomps that david hasselhoff wannabe clown

Then Mxy erases entirety of marvel with a snap of his finger

#112 Edited by Yasindermann (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22 said:

Call it wank isn't a solid argument. You just say: ''WANK! I DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF DC BEING METAPHYSICAL!'', which is no way to refute DC, since it's just based on stupid fanboy girls who can't comprohend higher metaphysical cosmologys, and not based on debunking on a factual data base.

''I DON'T LIKE IT!'' is not a solid counter argument, it's whining.

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
#128 Posted by Supermanfan1938 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

Amidst this heated conflict, truth is CAS low diffs as always.

#131 Posted by TakenStew22 (5780 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22 said:

Call it wank isn't a solid argument. You just say: ''WANK! I DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF DC BEING METAPHYSICAL!'', which is no way to refute DC, since it's just based on stupid fanboy girls who can't comprohend higher metaphysical cosmologys, and not based on debunking on a factual data base.

''I DON'T LIKE IT!'' is not a solid counter argument, it's whining.

I'm not talking about stupid multiversal metaphysical bullshit. I'm talking about the people who constantly wank Superman to Silver Surfer/Thanos levels. There is more threads outside of these dimensional tiering debates.

#132 Posted by zgtfreak (2982 posts) - - Show Bio
#133 Posted by TakenStew22 (5780 posts) - - Show Bio
#134 Edited by zgtfreak (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: Multiversal debates are usually easy to figure out (like this one where Beyonder gets one shotted). It's just that Marvel people are whining over their characters not being wanked anymore.

#135 Posted by BleachHub (833 posts) - - Show Bio

CAS solos both rounds, spites with myxy in the third.

#136 Edited by Underfire47 (274 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: I dunno man, this is hella entertaining. I mean the arguments for abstract beings have always been boring as hell, I'd rather argue over who wins KSI or Logan Paul and i couldn't care less about either of them. But watching some people literally lose their minds after spewing verbal diarrhea is the most entertaining comicvine has been in a while.

It reminds me of from a few years back when ScathanTheApprover was going around wanking Thought Robot and Mandrakk only for all of it to get debunked by Old School users, these guys are even using the exact same arguments, anyway it all ended up in a giant shitshow Scathan lost his mind got perma banned and made youtube videos and threatened to buy all of comicvine lol. It was hilarious as hell, actually he is probably back by now on some alt. All of these arguments are originally copy pasted from his years ago anyway.

#137 Posted by Supermanfan1938 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

There's obviously strong wank and bias for both sides, just chill out bros, they are fictional characters at the end of the day

#141 Posted by MrMind (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: just ignore him, he's trying to rile people up because he has no argument for the actual battle, most people here agreed CAS wins

#143 Posted by MichaelJulius (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't we all just get along and stop the insults? We all love comics here, do we really need to toss insults this much? Everyone needs to take a deep breath, make some coffee or tea, or something yummy, remember that we are here to talk about stories we enjoy and characters we adore and not to bash others.

Having said that, Cosmic Armor has feats and both author and editor statements that completely dwarf The Beyonder. I mean come on already fellas, Snyder went on video stating Monitors > The Presence. What else do you need here to stop this truth denial?

#145 Posted by zgtfreak (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaeljulius: Can't we all just get along and stop the insults? We all love comics here, do we really need to toss insults this much?

No Caption Provided

Actually I hate comics...

#146 Posted by TakenStew22 (5780 posts) - - Show Bio
#147 Edited by zgtfreak (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: Because they are poorly written recton-filled trash that have no substance whatsoever. The cosmic entities are lame and poorly written and also get rectonned a lot. And I feel as though they try to make their cosmic entities powerful just for the sake of "LEWK, EH SO STRWAAANGGG!!!!!" I only like watching the debates between comic multiversals because it's interesting. (Not this thread though. This thread is trash. lmao)

As for their superheroes... Well... they're superheroes... Like who cares? I don't want to read some cringey comics about people in skin tight Halloween costumes "saving da day!" against some cringey looking Ben 10 villains. No offense to anyone who likes this stuff; I just can't stand it.

#148 Posted by Supermanfan1938 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@takenstew22: Because they are poorly written recton-filled trash that have no substance whatsoever. The cosmic entities are lame and poorly written and also get rectonned a lot. And I feel as though they try to make their cosmic entities powerful just for the sake of "LEWK, EH SO STRWAAANGGG!!!!!" I only like watching the debates between comic multiversals because it's interesting. (Not this thread though. This thread is trash. lmao)

As for their superheroes... Well... they're superheroes... Like who cares? I don't want to read some cringey comics about people in skin tight Halloween costumes "saving da day!" against some cringey looking Ben 10 villains. No offense to anyone who likes this stuff; I just can't stand it.

Says the dude with the anime avatar. DC's cosmics like Vertigo and CAS are well written

#149 Edited by zgtfreak (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanfan1938: Says the dude with the anime avatar.

I specifically said no offense to the people who like comics; yet you ignore that and take immediate offense. You like comics? Cool. I'm not going to judge you over something like that. I could care less if you like comics or not. I was just giving MY opinion on them because someone asked me.

Also my profile picture is a meme meant to trigger people. It's not meant to be taken seriously. And it's from a visual novel, not an anime.

DC's cosmics like Vertigo and CAS are well written

Let's agree to disagree.

#150 Posted by DayWalker98 (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I come here wanting to see a good debate but a shit storm arose. It’s Thor’s fault. Anyway, Beyonder is not on CAS level in terms of scaling