Cosmic Armor Superman vs. Pre-retcon Beyonder

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Beyonder was only stated to transcend an Infinite Multiverse containing infinite universes that are adjacent/parallel to one another. and only by a Million times, not infinite.

Thanks for pointing that out. I can even post the scan where Owen say that these dimensions were just adjacent to each other.

Beyonder as an character is interesting (For me, at least), but as a multiversal character, he is nothing special anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d755a684b00b
deactivated-5d755a684b00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47:

want me to disable the scans that I know you are going to pull before you do it? or should I?

HERE GOES THE BEYONDER DEBUNKING

Debunk 1:

want to cite the scan of Beyonder's feat of him "causing multiversal damage"?

Beyonder only destroyed the planets and galaxies inside the Universes. He did not erase them as a Spatio-Temporal structural whole.

This is hardly Reality Warping but just energy-matter destruction which doesnt apply to TR Superman who is an entity of pure thoughts beyond the laws of physics and energy.

how does one use "Matter destruction" against something beyond physics?

Debunk 2:

or what next? the feat of him being beyond the Living Tribunal?

the Living Tribunal during the Time of Secret Wars was featless and was hardly even properly established in the cosmic hierarchy. He had no multiversal or cosmological feats and is fodder to scale to against TR Superman.

You cannot use feats from many eras of Marvel considering that marvel did not try to properly unify their multiple retcons and history like Hypertime did.

Debunk 3: erasing death?

what next? erasing Death? am I supposed to be impressed? Beyonder erased death while using up a massive amount of his power to do it. During this time, Death only governed the death outcomes of beings inside a Baseline sized Multiverse.

Debunk 4: what next? Omnipotence?

Beyonder was almost killed by a baseline Multiversal attack and was overwhelmed by the concept created within a Multiverse by FF.

Used up a massive amount of his power just to erase the concept of Death in a Physical Multiverse and took an inconvenient effort to take MM down.

I disabled most of the shit i know Beyonder wankers cite a lot. go ahead.

by Feats, Beyonder is hardly even base-Multiverse level. most of the shit you hear of him are wank-lies that he has never been seen to tangibly accomplish on panel.

-----------------------------------

I crushed so many Beyonder wankers that i went ahead and destroyed any argument you tried to throw at us before you even said it.

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS low diffs as per usual

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8c2337e0697
deactivated-5d8c2337e0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Robot literally was an offshoot of the Overvoid and existed outside the Monitor Mind. I posted the scans in my comment.

Then the guy's like , "No all these scans are bullshit , I don't agree with them , don't look at the scans they're useless."

And then the same guy calls our arguments word salad. Such an obvious troll.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremthor69:

still think i am always arguing VIA thesaurus?

all the arguments i used against this wannabe debater are words that you can frequently hear in every day conversation that marvel debaters use regularly.

physics, reality warping, infinity.

if these words are "thesaurus level" or "word salad" i fear for the low education that our underfire fellow receives.

what thesaurus?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norsewinter: Anything he argued is not even arguing. It's just: ''DC TO COMPLEX FOR ME! MY BRAIN CANNOT COMPROHEND!'', which is not refuting, it's just invalid gibberish like ''I don't like it!'' with no factual data to refute the metaphysical cosmology of DC.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Nah Beyonder is twice inner-outerversial and septillion times removed from the outerverse.

In a outerverse that is self imploding multiplied by infinity square.

The power tiering is ripe and orders of magintured removed from teh first armament which is quintessentially umbilical.

Beyonder is so above every concept and even above the concept itself that he can beat characters that can hold entire omniverses, omnisverses that include all of Marvel, DC and every other universe in existence including ours.

Man, this guy gets it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@underfire47 said:

Nah Beyonder is twice inner-outerversial and septillion times removed from the outerverse.

In a outerverse that is self imploding multiplied by infinity square.

The power tiering is ripe and orders of magintured removed from teh first armament which is quintessentially umbilical.

Beyonder is so above every concept and even above the concept itself that he can beat characters that can hold entire omniverses, omnisverses that include all of Marvel, DC and every other universe in existence including ours.

Man, this guy gets it.

and i am still waiting for his argument.

Marvel Wankers sucking each other's dick doesnt help any of you. you know. you are in a middle of a war here, not some studio gangster fake non sense.

actually respond.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: @underfire47

i mean you guys are the ones circle jerking without any argument.

why are DC debaters being accused of circle jerking when you are literally doing that?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norsewinter: He just gave you the argument.......can you not understand it? It's ok if you can't, Marvel tiering is very complex and I doubt many people above 150 IQ could figure it out, heh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

@norsewinter: He just gave you the argument.......can you not understand it? It's ok if you can't, Marvel tiering is very complex and I doubt many people above 150 IQ could figure it out, heh

literally none of it is based on any scans that you can find. so it was not an argument. not even a good attempt at sarcasm.

i threw many arguments at him that had nothing to do with typical Composite DC Cosmology and you responded with nothing but sarcasm.

He did not respond. I sent many arguments and he said nothing. We are past 5-6 arguments against him and he is still saying nothing. i am the last word between us.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#62 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@norsewinter: Stop with the insults and vulgarity. Check out the rules and debate civilly.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norsewinter: Well, if you can't understand how Patheonic tiering works in Marvel, I can't really help you. You have to learn yourself how it works, then you'll understand the argument.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

@norsewinter: Well, if you can't understand how Patheonic tiering works in Marvel, I can't really help you. You have to learn yourself how it works, then you'll understand the argument.

I asked him for scans and he said nothing.

I gave scans in return.

So DC: 1

Marvel: 0

So you already lost the debate if you are just trying to troll attempt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow, this is even below Monitor Wanking. at least Michael gives scans even if his interpretation of them are wrong.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@norsewinter: Well ok man, if you think not knowing how Patheonic scaling works in relation to the D-Story Outerverse implosion that Beyonder inhabits equals a "win" for you, that's cool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norsewinter: Well ok man, if you think not knowing how Patheonic scaling works in relation to the D-Story Outerverse implosion that Beyonder inhabits equals a "win" for you, that's cool.

Well ok man, if you think not knowing how Patheonic scaling works in relation to the D-Story Outerverse implosion that Beyonder inhabits equals a "win" for you, that's cool.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Underfire47

@professorrespect: The problem is the lack of conceptual cognizance from the DC fanboys. It's the act that Beyonder simply transcends tiering in several orders of magnitude up to a tonnage.

This reminds me of that interview Stan Lee gave where he explains how Kirby actually had some stories in DC he had written be influenced by Beyonder himself, which is to say Beyonder is actual a universe skipper, as he can hop into other cosmologies and affect them to the 9th degree even.

If platonic moshing around was not enough, there was that one time where things that happened in real life were written as acts of Beyonder in the comic itself, meaning Beyonder transcended even universe skipping and jumped straight to skipping into the Matrix of reality itself.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

Well ok man, if you think not knowing how Patheonic scaling works in relation to the D-Story Outerverse implosion that Beyonder inhabits equals a "win" for you, that's cool.

I'm glad you agree bro, nice talking to you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: The problem is the lack of conceptual cognizance from the DC fanboys. It's the act that Beyonder simply transcends tiering in several orders of magnitude up to a tonnage.

This reminds me of that interview Stan Lee gave where he explains how Kirby actually had some stories in DC he had written be influenced by Beyonder himself, which is to say Beyonder is actual a universe skipper, as he can hop into other cosmologies and affect them to the 9th degree even.

If platonic moshing around was not enough, there was that one time where things that happened in real life were written as acts of Beyonder in the comic itself, meaning Beyonder transcended even universe skipping and jumped straight to skipping into the Matrix of reality itself.

you are not even trying to legitimately argue why Beyonder wins. this is just whining at no reason.

so CAS wins because team Marvel are trolls. we're done here.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@underfire47 said:

Exactly. Beyonder goes above and beyond the concept of the story-reality itself and is the top of the Patheonic chain. Even changing irl events as they happen.

Can CS do that? No, he can't even view beyond the 6th Fiction Gate and fails to bypass conceptual ink, staying within his dimension and being bound to the laws of DC.

DC debaters refuse to accept or even understand these simple truths.

DC1008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its really hard to know that who is serious and who is joking in this thread

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8c2337e0697
deactivated-5d8c2337e0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC1008:

Tbf , at least I am serious with CAS. I know facts about CAS that he exists at the highest level of reality in DC and is a fragment of the Overvoid itself , which also allows him to view entirety of DC as fiction.He can adapt to any threat that is inferior to the Overvoid , and that includes everything in DC. And I also know he was at the border of the DC franchise and the real world so much that he could feel our breathing.

I don't know what they're claiming about Beyonder is true or not. I've heard many people refuting such claims , as well as some people supporting those claims. So I used VS battles as a reference. And by that , CAS wins.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Underfire47
@professorrespect said:
@underfire47 said:

Exactly. Beyonder goes above and beyond the concept of the story-reality itself and is the top of the Patheonic chain. Even changing irl events as they happen.

Can CS do that? No, he can't even view beyond the 6th Fiction Gate and fails to bypass conceptual ink, staying within his dimension and being bound to the laws of DC.

DC debaters refuse to accept or even understand these simple truths.

Pretty much, the DC heavier fans know they are on the losing side of the argument, which is why they result to petty insults, which fits their low tier DC universe. DC is all hype and no substance, it always was.

SireMystKing52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SireMystKing52

Why do people keep putting characters that transcend scientific concepts like energy, matter, time, space, etc; with characters that rely on those concepts? I'm truly not understanding it. It's like you have to tell them they get stomped in 100 diif threads for people to finally get it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people keep putting characters that transcend scientific concepts like energy, matter, time, space, etc; with characters that rely on those concepts? I'm truly not understanding it. It's like you have to tell them they get stomped in 100 diif threads for people to finally get it.

Oh, someone with sense thank you! It's an absolute shame that people want to argue that a molecular manipulator can beat beings that created physics and is independent of them. Or that people want to argue that abstract beings that embody concepts in a physical multiverse that got killed by energy attacks thousand times are a match for someone like Morpheus, who is independent of those laws. People call this statements hyperbole with no factual data why it's a hyperbole. These are just people who don't like metaphysical ideas and concepts because they don't like it. That's whining, not refuting or debunking.

I'm glad someone agrees with out view point here.

BeyondST1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone needs to relax a lot

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 takenstew22  Moderator

I really don't understand these multiversal threads. How are we supposed to debate against characters so god damn complex in terms of power and dimensional tiers that it basically becomes a cesspool of letters and words and transcending beyond universes and shit? Just give your opinion on who you think is more powerful/has more impressive feats and stay like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph:

why not?

you are in fact still ignoring me yourself. you are at least, ignoring my arguments.

at least intellectually ignoring, you are dismissing me and you are replacing me with this idealized version of me in your head by associating me with vsbattles. to accuse me.

just because you reply, does not mean you are not ignoring me intellectually which is what all of you are doing. you are just trolling and whining. and just dismissing and changing the subject

the fact that you compared me to vsbattles? really? seriously? boy you marvel bois are so, so, lost. i probably destroyed vsbattles users far more than your wet dreams could. not that you'd care. ( i know you dont care and you would rather skewer opponents to a negative ideal of me )

but only so that people who read this know that you are so full of crap by associating me with vsbattles.

all you did was dismiss, dismiss, dismiss and ignore my arguments and change the subject to whining.

not in this entire page do you even defend your pwecious wittle beyonder. oh boy..... the Marvel bois are totally lost. you are all so totally, totally lost.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't understand these multiversal threads. How are we supposed to debate against characters so god damn complex in terms of power and dimensional tiers that it basically becomes a cesspool of letters and words and transcending beyond universes and shit? Just give your opinion on who you think is more powerful/has more impressive feats and stay like that.

It's very simple a few DC fans resort to wanking statements and non-arguments that amount to nothing to mask the lack of actual concrete feats, which is ultimately why they result to insulting people so much and patting each others on the back. As well as make nonsense accusations like Marvel doesn't have metaphsical feats which they do even with low tier abstracts like the Eternity Watch or that these characters don't exist above time and space which they do, hell it was just recently revealed that even things such as Infinity Stones actually exist outside of time and space and they literally break into our own reality.

https://imgur.com/a/yJ3XrRn

Just ignore them with their attitudes they wont last too long on comicvine and they can go back to the VS battles or maybe find a new home at KMC, where they can enjoy the magnificent tiering of that forum that places guys like Morlun as herald tiers, i think they'd fit right in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
@takenstew22 said:

It's very simple a few DC fans resort to wanking statements and non-arguments that amount to nothing to mask the lack of actual concrete feats,

says the guy who literally ignores my challenge to bring up a beyonder feat.

which is ultimately why they result to insulting people so much and patting each others on the back.

patting each other on the back? in other words... what you are literally doing?

As well as make nonsense accusations like Marvel doesn't have metaphsical feats which they do even with low tier abstracts like the Eternity Watch or that these characters don't exist above time and space which they do,

Marvel does have metaphysical feats. its just that they suck ass compared to DC. and most other fictions because Marvel abstracts are too busy particle manipulating and getting killed by time-linear energy manipulators.

in fact, TOAA couldnt fix 1 universe despite existing outside of time and space.

hell it was just recently revealed that even things such as Infinity Stones actually exist outside of time and space and they literally break into our own reality.

https://imgur.com/a/yJ3XrRn

existing outside of space-time is fodder feat. and scales nothing to actual power. pennywise exists outside space-time but he got his ass kicked by little kids.

still have no idea where in this scan does it even say that the infinity stones exist outside of space-time consider there is one in every universe.

but creating realms beyond space-time, and an endless hierarchy of them, is far better.

Just ignore them with their attitudes they wont last too long on comicvine and they can go back to the VS battles or maybe find a new home at KMC, where they can enjoy the magnificent tiering of that forum that places guys like Morlun as herald tiers, i think they'd fit right in.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: You couldn't even prove that our feats and arguments are non-existent, you just said that you don't like that DC characters have metaphysical feats far more than you brain can comprohend. You didn't refute it, you just keep bitching and say ''I don't like it''! with no factual data why it is that way.

You and @underfire47 said we are from VS battle wiki because we use metaphysics and cosmology to measure the character. This proves that you are just low educated idiots who think that VS battle wiki created metaphysics and cosmology.

@norsewinter

Underfire quote: Just ignore them with their attitudes they wont last too long on comicvine and they can go back to the VS battles or maybe find a new home at KMC, where they can enjoy the magnificent tiering of that forum that places guys like Morlun as herald tiers, i think they'd fit right in.

Norse, I wish them good luck trying that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: You couldn't even prove that our feats and arguments are non-existent, you just said that you don't like that DC characters have metaphysical feats far more than you brain can comprohend. You didn't refute it, you just keep bitching and say ''I don't like it''! with no factual data why it is that way.

You and @underfire47 said we are from VS battle wiki because we use metaphysics and cosmology to measure the character. This proves that you are just low educated idiots who think that VS battle wiki created metaphysics and cosmology.

@norsewinter

Underfire quote: Just ignore them with their attitudes they wont last too long on comicvine and they can go back to the VS battles or maybe find a new home at KMC, where they can enjoy the magnificent tiering of that forum that places guys like Morlun as herald tiers, i think they'd fit right in.

nah. just let the marvel bois despair unable to defend their fodder comic waifus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann said:

@norsewinter

nah. just let the marvel bois despair unable to defend their fodder comic waifus.

I will seriously laugh at the fact that a low tier fodder debater said that he will make us leave comic vine. He isn't close to my level, let alone yours.