Cosmic Armor Superman vs. Pre-retcon Beyonder

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, between these two monstrosities of DC and Marvel, who will come out on top?

I've come to learn that CAS is a hyperversal being and can practically evolve itself to such a degree until it can defeat whatever enemy it faces. Will his evolution and already hyperversal power defeat the Beyonder?

Round 1: CAS vs. Pre-retcon beyonder 1 on 1

Round 2: CAS VS PR Beyonder with Living Tribunal

Round 3: CAS and Myx vs PR Beyonder and Living Tribunal

Avatar image for deactivated-5d755a684b00b
deactivated-5d755a684b00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS solos all rounds. he transcends Hypertime by 2 fiction-reality degrees, which contains Mike Carey's "the Unwritten" cosmology of a hyper upper 3 infinite hierarchy of stories beyond physics and archetypal cosmologies where each layer is 2-3 fiction-reality difference above the lower level.

CAS holding Limbo allows him to solo most fictions already. Including the VSBattlesforce Yog Sothoth.

This is not something you can no longer argue against.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 takenstew22  Moderator

R1: PR Beyonder.

R2: Mismatch.

R3: Mxy carries.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gave a f*cking reason.

are the Marvel Bois capable of giving any? without false equivalency or "Muh DC and Muh Marvel are da saem"

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 takenstew22  Moderator

I gave a f*cking reason.

are the Marvel Bois capable of giving any? without false equivalency or "Muh DC and Muh Marvel are da saem"

Are you okay?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norsewinter said:

I gave a f*cking reason.

Are you okay?

im stoned. but besides that im only half okay.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norsewinter:

@norsewinter said:

I gave a f*cking reason.

Are you okay?

Yeah dude, what happened? Chill out

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By baph

Here we go again with all these multiple quantum 3 petaverse stacked dimension reality and meta manipulator real life threatening bullshit

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8c2337e0697
deactivated-5d8c2337e0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thought Robot solos all three rounds. I don't know or care about other Supermen , but we've had enough of Thought Robot downplaying for now. He's a literal fragment of Monitor Mind the Overvoid , the DC equivalent of TOAA. i.e. He comprises of half of it. This further strengthens his claim of being able to adapt to any threat and being limitless since he is a fragment of God itself and the one who is the ultimate source of creation of everything in the DC franchise. He resides near the Overvoid , wayyy beyond the multiverse , at the place where the source of all creation is located. He is a hyperversal being that transcends fiction. For proof , look at the scans above.

I don't understand why do people wank Mxy so much. He was surpassed on screen by Strange Visitor Superman , and everyone just conveniently ignores that fact and keeps blabbering nonsense like he would defeat Thought Robot. And Living Tribunal couldn't do much against Thanos with One Above All's power , so he won't fare better against TR too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:

Here we go again with all these multiple quantum 3 petaverse stacked dimension reality and meta manipulator real life threatening bullshit

calling it "bullshit" is not an argument. without solified counter-reasoning.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norsewinter: Except it was never an argument to begin with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph:

Yeah just keep on ignoring the scans for convenience and then say it was never an argument right ? I know your kind.

MrMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By baph
zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zgtfreak

@baph: He wasn't arguing for real life CaS. He was saying CaS can treat lower dimensions as fiction, which is just another way of expressing him being infinitely above them. He didn't mean CaS exist above actual fiction and exist in real life.

OT: CaS blinks the verse.

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By baph

@zgtfreak: My comment wasn't directed towards him though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS stomps.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC1008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Beyonder stomps.

Beyonder solos, LT could solo

Team 2, CAS is a weak link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:

@norsewinter: Except it was never an argument to begin with.

both are cosmic entities that are many times larger than an infinite universe. the only difference is that one is more bullshittoinfinities than the other.

still waiting for a counter argument.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norsewinter: You're either a schizophrenic or just straight up dumb, my comment wasn't even towards you, but somehow, it seems you got triggered, lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:

@norsewinter: You're either a schizophrenic or just straight up dumb, my comment wasn't even towards you, but somehow, it seems you got triggered, lol.

That's because this thread is an open discusssion and i am aiming at your claims accusing against arguments that i had a hand in constructing.

Anyone calling me a schizophrenic is the triggered one. still no argument.

regardless, calling anyone a schizophrenic in response to a dare for argument is not only pitiful, it really deconstructs any base credibility you had.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know enough about either of them. Can I have a sample of their power?

Jay_F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gave a f*cking reason.

alright chill

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder

Beyonder/LT

Beyonder/LT- Mxy may be the weak link here. IMO

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thought Robot is like transcendent to hypertime by an fiction to reality degree, that contains triple infinite-D story's beyond physics with archetype cosmologys.

DC's infinite hierarchy is far larger than marvel's via cosmology scaling. It's like multi-layered compared to the beyond-realm. Beyonder literally struggled against a molecular manipulator and was almost killed by a infinite universes attack. How can he hope to touch beings deep in the metaphysics department? He cannot.

How can Beyonder hope to defeat a being that transcends hypertime by an fiction to reality degree, that is literally multi-layered to the beyond-realm? He cannot.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Underfire47

Word salad, the argument.

The way to win arguments when it comes to abstract entities is to pull out your thesaurus and play pin the tail on the donkey with the words you draw and just go from there, the more hyperbolic and over the top the better the argument.

Feats and scans are not needed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

The way to win arguments when it comes to abstract entities is to pull out your thesaurus and play pin the tail on the donkey with the words you draw and just go from there, the more hyperbolic and over the top the better the argument.

LUL, what? It's not my fault that marvel heavily resorts to science and is not deep in the metaphysics department. This doesn't make it hypebolic, it makes marvel just weak in that context. Not my faul you can't comprohend higher cosmological and metaphysical ideas.

You didn't brought a single good argument here, beside: ''I DON'T LIKE DC, BECAUSE IT'S TO COMPLEX FOR MY BRAIN''! You don't even debate.

Yeah, cool.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: Calm down Scathan, you are gonna burst the metaphysical bubble.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Underfire47:

The scan is right above in my comment , where it is literally shown he is outside the Monitor Mind which holds the entirety of DC verse as fiction. You need anything else ?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mountacnologia said:

@Underfire47:

As you wish. Keep ignoring facts.

He didn't brought a single good argument in this entire thread. He just said: ''I DON'T ACCEPT DC'S METAPHYSICAL IDEAS AND BEINGS, BECAUSE IT'S HYPERBOLIC AND I DON'T LIKE IT!''

Something like that isn't even an argument. It's just: ''I DON'T LIKE THAT IDEA!'', so it's just some stupid, invalid gibberish, because his verse heavily resorts to science and isn't as powerful as the other verse.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Underfire47

The metaphysical bubble has been burst the Scathan alts are in full circle jerk.

All of those nonsense terms that don't mean anything and nobody can even explain them, just so you can say "my verse is better than yours lolz".

Delusional fanboyism is a disease.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

everyone has better feats than living tribunal, using feats only logic he loses nearly anything

ah so feats-only never applies to Marvel. got it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

The metaphysical bubble has been burst the Scathan alts are in full circle jerk.

All of those nonsense terms that don't mean anything and nobody can even explain them, just so you can say "my verse is better than yours lolz".

Delusional fanboyism is a disease.

no.

Cosmic Armor Superman is two infinities greater than a multiverse whilst Beyonder is only a million times greater than a Multiverse that does not even expand.

there are tons of ways to argue against Beyonder. power sets, cosmology tiering, type of reality warping, etc.

There isnt even evidence that Marvel's Multiverse multiplied by infinities by the time of Secret Wars.

while at least TR Superman arguably does when he held Limbo in his hand.

and Beyonder's best feat was just "shaking a Multiverse" while he was inside it. and causing destruction to the planets inside universes but he never destroyed the timelines themselves.

it has nothing to do with being "Scathan-alts" it just means Beyonder is an outdated multiversal character.

Most of Beyonder's feats are in fact, community generated with almost nothing to do with factual data.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norsewinter: What kind of feats from Beyonder are community generated?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soo much truth lmao. I gotta agree with you on this

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Underfire47

Nah Beyonder is twice inner-outerversial and septillion times removed from the outerverse.

In a outerverse that is self imploding multiplied by infinity square.

The power tiering is ripe and orders of magintured removed from teh first armament which is quintessentially umbilical.

Beyonder is so above every concept and even above the concept itself that he can beat characters that can hold entire omniverses, omnisverses that include all of Marvel, DC and every other universe in existence including ours.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a basic map of DC's cosmology (it is rather very, very, VERY, outdated these days)

but with this map we can already prove that TR Superman is superior to Beyonder by size.

The Monitor Sphere (where monitors live in) is infinitely greater than or transcends Limbo. There is no physics or conventional laws of space existing here.

And Limbo is greater than or transcends the Sphere of the Gods as a structural whole. And there is also no physics or conventional laws of space existing here.

And the Sphere of the Gods transcends the Bleed Space which at many points (currently as well) was always at least larger than Infinite Universes. Infinite Universes that expand and multiply infinity by infinity if you include the Metaverse scan by Dan Didio. The sphere of the gods also contains many realms beyond the laws of physics like the nothing-void of the Hindu God realm.

Then we have the Infinite Universes of DC.

No Caption Provided

Beyonder was only stated to transcend an Infinite Multiverse containing infinite universes that are adjacent/parallel to one another. and only by a Million times, not infinite.

with basic information we can prove through cosmology tiering (that both Marvel and DC uses) that TR Superman is in fact superior and was always superior to Beyonder regardless of iteration of cosmology.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah Beyonder is twice inner-outerversial and septillion times removed from the outerverse.

In a outerverse that is self imploding multiplied by infinity square.

The power tiering is ripe and orders of magintured removed from teh first armament which is quintessentially umbilical.

Beyonder is so above every concept and even above the concept itself that he can beat characters that can hold entire omniverses, omnisverses that include all of Marvel, DC and every other universe in existence including ours.

cite scans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: i mean you are not even arguing.

you are just bitching, trolling, whining and moaning like all marvel tards do at this point whenever beyonder is debunked/beaten.

and crying about other debaters using cosmology tiering when your kind were doing it many times against DC and Anime for as long as a decade.

sticking your head under the sand. if you cannot argue, you can no longer accuse us. you dont have a case to sue us with. nor any highground like you pretended to have initially.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremthor69 said:
@underfire47 said:

Soo much truth lmao. I gotta agree with you on this

not really.

i gave a scan. a DC guy before me gave a scan.

so whatever bulllshit attempt at sarcasm or ironic parody against me is already deemed null and void. we are still waiting for scans while DC side is the first to post a scan on this thread.

underfire is yet to put out any scans. he is in fact, scanless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: @baph:

Number of Scans Team DC has posted: THREE

Number of Scans Team Marvel has posted: ZERO

mathematically speaking, three is a value and zero is a null. is it not? with no value or worth. so Team Marvel is of no value and worth if you dont attack. based on data and statistics.

all we heard from Team Marvel was taunts, bragging and bitching. because Marvel is all bark and no bite. i still see no argument.

if the champion has jabbed you three times. you have to attack whilst in the ring.