Cosmic Armor Superman vs Mr. Mxyzptlk

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sungsam:

BTW, This is not main theme in this thread.

Go to your thread thread you tagged me in?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By EineFaust

As for thread, Snyder interpretation about Multiverse is different from Morrison's.

Now ,Snyder's interpretation overwrites Morrison's interpretastion though , it doesn't mean that Morrison's cosmology is below Snyder's.

If we go by this logic(latter is above formers automatically), we must coclude

Snyder>>>>Morrison>>>>DeMatteis>>>>Gaiman>>>>>>>>>Kirby

But, it is hilarious,

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for thread, Snyder interpretation about Multiverse is different from Morrison's.

Now ,Snyder's interpretation overwrites Morrison's interpretastion though , it doesn't mean that Morrison's cosmology is below Snyder's.

If we go by this logic(latter is above formers automatically), we must coclude

Snyder>>>>Morrison>>>>DeMatteis>>>>Gaiman>>>>>>>>>Kirby

But, it is hilarious,

Tell that to Tedirey.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Rijehu

Man...CAS and Mandrak wank didnt age well at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:
@etriel said:
@tedirey said:

Cosmic Armor will never be defeated by J’onn J’onzz’ telepathy

with respect.

mandrakk's own lasers were blocked by a thanagarian weapon.

No Caption Provided

which martian manhunter took to the face

No Caption Provided

the idea that low-showings never happens to the monitors would im afraid flawed and wrong. if mxy was fighting those three. he would have just reality warped them away.

Thanks for not being an A-hole. We need more posters like you in here.

But we got a lot of nigh-Omnipotents getting hurt before, probably surprised by mere superheroes. And Nth metal has a historyof defeating nigh-Omnipotents before like Onimar Synn.

But the J'onn incident showed Mxypltk is defeated by mere telepathy. It's very direct.

i am an asshole. a proud one. 10 times even more so than "sungsam" and many users will tell you that to the point i am surprised why you are even praising me this much. you really have not seen my other debates have you?

but you pointed out inconsistencies. so the other side will do the same. mandrakk is not nigh omnipotent. and you denying scans doesnt help move the conversation anymore.

only thing nigh omnipotent in dc is either source or overvoid

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Rijehu

So is Mxy more powerful than everyone except top tiers now?

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By AbstractRaze

I want to buy the comic, I know that CA Superman is very strong, but can someone tell me the title? thank you in advance.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Sungsam

@rijehu said:

No.

The 5th Dimension (That is Imagination) and the Dark Multiverse (Hopes, Fears, Nightmares, Dreams) are both outside the Source Wall. They're very similar in nature.

Logically, the rest of the Endless should all transcend that since they are roughly on even with Dream. And the Endless as of now, exist on the same level as the 5th Dimension. Outside the Source Wall.

I might even say the Endless might exist beyond the 6th Dimension as well, because Perpetua and her sons still can die, still can dream, still can desire. So that means the Endless come to them as well.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@rijehu said:

No.

The 5th Dimension (That is Imagination) and the Dark Multiverse (Hopes, Fears, Nightmares, Dreams) are both outside the Source Wall. They're very similar in nature.

Logically, the rest of the Endless should all transcend that since they are roughly on even with Dream. And the Endless as of now, exist on the same level as the 5th Dimension. Outside the Source Wall.

I might even say the Endless might exist beyond the 6th Dimension as well, because Perpetua and her sons still can die, still can dream, still can desire. So that means the Endless come to them as well.

That makes sense, but at this point, I consider The Endless Tip Tiers as well so I should have been more specific. This seems like a major boost up for higher level beings on that caliber as well. Even now, Destiny still holds ALL of the DC in his book, like literally holding creation from outside, in the void. Lucifer, Michael, Death, Delirium scale to that.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: So where do you think Mxy scales against Spectre now? We are doing tiering on another forum.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

@sungsam: So where do you think Mxy scales against Spectre now? We are doing tiering on another forum.

Spectre is inconsistent, not sure where to accurately place him because it is difficult to pin-point his most common power level. But he should be Multiverse level at base. With no jobbing.

I think Mxy can scale to him.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: So you would rank him above Spectre? Feat wise I argued they were same tier with fluctuating positions.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

@sungsam: So you would rank him above Spectre? Feat wise I argued they were same tier with fluctuating positions.

The Spectre only appears as powerful as Presence wants him to be. That is why it is difficult to scale the Spectre under anyone. Definitely under the Presence.

VIA Dimensional Hierarchy, Mxy is several infinite orders over Spectre. But the Spectre is not limited to Dimensional Hierarchy. Rather, his feats must talk instead.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: And that's one of my delimnas. Mxy beats Spectre in one moment, then you have Spectre absorbing all magic and leaving 5-d imps powerless. Thewe really needs to be consistency ha

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Sungsam

@rijehu said:

@sungsam: And that's one of my delimnas. Mxy beats Spectre in one moment, then you have Spectre absorbing all magic and leaving 5-d imps powerless. Thewe really needs to be consistency ha

Given the correct amount of Amps, I think Spectre can even stomp Lucifer and Michael combined. But that just depends on how much the Presence wants the Spectre to accomplish his mission.

Anyway. So far, Rijehu, have you been reading up Lucifer 2018-2019? Spectre appears in Lucifer now! Lucifer 2019 Issue 5.

No Caption Provided

Although he is grey, and not green for some reason. I don't get it.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: I had that same argument a few years ago. Somebody told me that The Spectre backed by the presence could beat anybody. And I'm like well duh, an ANT backed by the Presence would beat anybody. It's the Presence granting access to power lol.

I just got to that issue actually. I love how LuciFer knows what's happening and nobody believes him lol

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Fifth Dimension is Imagination.

No Caption Provided

No limits.

No Caption Provided

Imagination cannot compete with Override control of the Monitor Sphere of the 6th Dimension. Infinite Imagination isn't powerful enough to even get to the 6th Dimension. If not for Barbatos' hole he made, Mr. Mxyzptlk couldn't get them there even with all of his power.

No Caption Provided

Mandrakk remakes Nil and Neon and Alden fall out of Nil into the Cosmic Forge in the 6th Dimension. Which is a place beyond all impossibilty.

No Caption Provided

Alden and Neon kept their essence "mysteriously" and they fell into the Cosmic Forge from above in an even higher dimension and space than the 6th Dimension.

No Caption Provided

Mandrakk is so far beyond the 6th Dimension, that the infinite power of Creation of two separate infinite multiverses cannot even phase him. No level of Imagination or Physics control affects him.

No Caption Provided

The Cosmic Armor unwrites Mr. Mxyzptlk. He is a whole two tiers above what Mr. Mxyzptlk said that all of his power could not even open a doorway to, let alone contend with. All versions of Mxyzptlk are the same, WF included.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mxy then, Mxy now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 6th dimension and 5th Dimension are just titles. The sixth dimension is infinite-D.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicTherapy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: Cosmic Armor Superman, the one who's is an adapting robot machine is so powerful. He stated that he exists in Nil which is above and beyond all dimensions and understanding, which is Outerversal. He can resist plot manipulation, and Limbo looks so small compared to Nil and weak.

ComicTherapy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daxnovu: Great Information, but one question (although not relating to this topic) would you say that Cosmic Armour Superman is omnipotent (or nigh-omni) Can he blink/destroy the DC Multiverse all by himself, including The Presence, Pralaya, Lucifer Morning Star and Michael Demiurgos (Those beings are believed, and considered to be the most powerful entities in DC itself) Also are Nil Moniters and those ordinary moniters the same? if so then Thought Robot is the most powerful being in dc, because Rox Ogama was a moniter and he killed The Presence, (I am certain he was possessed by Mandrakk) so leaving this all to mean that Mandraak was stronger then The Presence and since the monsters couldn't take him down leaving them having to create a plot device, - Thought Robot because they themselves couldn't even take you down (Mandrakk) in a literal sense, is Cosmic Armour Superman the strongest and resides outside the omniverse?

ComicTherapy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy still blinks him out of existence, this is getting ridiculous.

Contrast already, any insight behind the opinions?

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Contrast already, any insight behind the opinions?

CAS can't compete because he doesn't have the feats to go up against a Multiversal reality warper, it's as simple as it gets lol

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cas stomps

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68
deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Cosmic Armor Superman wins but i don't know.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By HukO

Mxy

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if this is wf then mxzy

JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daxnovu: Doesnt apply to WF mxy who destroyed all numbered dimensions despite himself saying the 6th dimension was beyond him. WF bends DC logic. Non wf mxy gets rekt so hard its not even funny but WF stomps CAS while laughing

JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5: WF mxy destoryed all numbered dimensions even though that should have been impossible for him. He beats CAS easily if its WF and only if its WF

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy one-shots.

#stopmonitorwank

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5: WF mxy destoryed all numbered dimensions even though that should have been impossible for him. He beats CAS easily if its WF and only if its WF

Any version of Mxy one-shots this fodder.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS > imagination.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy has universe destroying feats, CAS doesn't.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah because CAS is definitely the type to want to destroy a universe. Amazing argument.

Avatar image for deactivated-618f9ab870bc3
deactivated-618f9ab870bc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Presence has no boxing feats, which means Tyson or the bully down the road can beat him in a boxing match. That is such a frail and weak argument, it is basically the adult version of Nuh Uhhh. The Nuh Uh argument belongs on the school playground back when we were like 7 years old. Not here.

Perpetua and the Monitors of the COIE are not on par with the Source or the Chronicler. Mxy himself said isn't on their level. Chronicler made it clear he is farabove Perpetua. Chronicler comes from the Source Overvoid and is protected by it.

Mandrakk is the corrupted side of the Overvoid. The answer is clear. This shouldn't even be a debate anymore. The answer was given in the comic. Just a few stragglers in a specific group left here that just hate it, vividly so.

Avatar image for deactivated-602c7ad8beeed
deactivated-602c7ad8beeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy one shots lol

No Caption Provided

and Sentry.