• 167 results
#1 Posted by Yamiyodare (1416 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who win ?

#2 Posted by frostplatinum (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxyzptlk through feats, CA Superman through hype

#3 Posted by XEGOD (339 posts) - - Show Bio

mr mxyzptlk is a reality manipulator so i doubt super man is gonna touch him like he can turn himself or anything around him into whatever he wants

#4 Posted by tethadam (599 posts) - - Show Bio

The Cosmic Armor is going to realize that Mxy is beyond it's ability to beat.

#5 Posted by ComicGirl21 (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Armor Sups stomps. Not even close. Mxy was afraid of post amp Superman Prime and he wasnt even CLOSE to Cosmic Armor. Cosmic Armor is an outerversal character. Mxy is hardly ever put on multiversal level, if at all.

#6 Edited by ginman333 (3061 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Armor Sups stomps. Not even close. Mxy was afraid of post amp Superman Prime and he wasnt even CLOSE to Cosmic Armor. Cosmic Armor is an outerversal character. Mxy is hardly ever put on multiversal level, if at all.

Im not that knowledgeable about CAS, so I ask this out of sheer curiosity based on what Ive seen on the vine. Proof of the underlined?

#7 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

In theory CA Supes adapts to May, however when you have a chaveayer like Andy who’s OP IMP force, can negate normal laws, it’s could be a non stop adaptation fight; or could play out similar to Mad Jim Jaspers against the Fury.

#8 Edited by Lordflawlez (1292 posts) - - Show Bio

Which mxy?

Because if world funniest mxy is allowed then he blinks superman and DC multiverse out of existence. Puts it Back and repeat it again just for fun

#9 Posted by Batvibe12 (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy.

#10 Posted by Mad_Jim (2622 posts) - - Show Bio

CA Superman by far...

#11 Posted by TheLeeAboveAll (100 posts) - - Show Bio

CA Superman

#12 Posted by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Soratoumiga (3192 posts) - - Show Bio

CAS is the writer. Mxy beat writers. Case closed. Mxy > CAS.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#14 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7697 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy stomps. Thought Robot is the most wanked abstract level character.

#15 Posted by Supermanthor (20291 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy stomps.

Thought Robot is the most wanked abstract level character.

No Caption Provided

#16 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5745 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy

#17 Posted by game_king597 (401 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats, Myx.

By plot, CaS.

#18 Posted by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an accurate telling. So too, the 5th Dimension is just a small part of the Bleed that Monitors were consuming.

By feats, Myx.

By plot, CaS.

---

""I defeated your Presence with my bare claws. Yet, you believe mere reality warping will defeat me? I am the ANTI-GOD. He who dwells at the end of all stories. Only I shall remain in the darkness and remake it anew, in my image."

Avatar image for imperialbuttlicker
#19 Posted by imperialbuttlicker (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy isn't winning against mandrakk let alone CAS

#20 Posted by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@imperialbuttlicker:

Dear mother of the Over Monitor. What have you done!? Do you know what you have just wrought...the level of armageddon you've just bafallen us? You've just killed us all, Imperial.

---

"I've killed your Presence, your Radiant, and your Spectre with my bare claws! And you think mere reality warping can defeat the likes of ME?! Typical mortal logic...muahaha."

#21 Posted by imperialbuttlicker (233 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandrakk teases you, lowly human. All you need do is mention my name, or the Cosmic Armor and you can watch the world burn around you. It is threads like this that brang me out of a 7 year coma of posting. The debate is humorous at best.

@imperialbuttlicker said:

@daxnovu: where did you get that

---

"I am the darkness at the end of all stories."

#23 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7697 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst said:

Yes he is winning this, in fact, he can blink both Mandrakk and Thought Robot out of existence at the same time. Don't come at me with that hyperbolic BS and show me feats of Mandrakk or CAS resisting the level of reality warping Mxy does.

#24 Posted by Supermanthor (20291 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go again mxy stomps

#25 Edited by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no discussion here. Not really. Don't listen to these lowly mortal beings, they are but penmanship and inkblots to me. Your Presence was defeated by my brother when he had no powers. The Forging Monitor made the 5th Dimension and every Imp in it, yet was completely outclassed by Allen Quench. A multiversal entity in Quench was as nothing compared to me, in a weakened form. I ate Quench, I'd eat a 5th Dimensional Imp as well!! RAWR.

---

"The Dying GOD left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless. Here, at the end of all stories where Mandrakk dwells. Come. Die screaming!"

#26 Posted by MightyKalEl (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy.

#27 Posted by imperialbuttlicker (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst said:

Yes he is winning this, in fact, he can blink both Mandrakk and Thought Robot out of existence at the same time. Don't come at me with that hyperbolic BS and show me feats of Mandrakk or CAS resisting the level of reality warping Mxy does.

I'm saying this since regular multiversal character battles are very much different with the normal high-tier battles. They also account for narrative statements and not very much relying only to feats. By feats Mxy trumps even Elaine Belloc/Lucifer/Michael

#28 Posted by o0Deadman0o (535 posts) - - Show Bio

I love CAS superman. On paper he looks awesome, sounds awesome, but that's basically all he is. I'm going with the imp based on feats.

#29 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7697 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by imperialbuttlicker (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Mandrakk/CAS was living outside of the multiverse. Can't they be harmed by Mxy's reality warping that only affects the multiverse?

#31 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7697 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Mandrakk/CAS was living outside of the multiverse. Can't they be harmed by Mxy's reality warping that only affects the multiverse?

Thats speculation. Just because they live outside the Multiverse doesn't mean they wont be affected by Mxy's reality warping. Mxy himself along with other 5d beings live outside the Multiverse too.

#32 Posted by imperialbuttlicker (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats speculation. Just because they live outside the Multiverse doesn't mean they wont be affected by Mxy's reality warping. Mxy himself along with other 5d beings live outside the Multiverse too.

Is there a feat that shows Mxy's reality warping outside of the multiverse? It's not speculation though when CAS fought Mandrakk, he held the limbo that contains the multiverse

#33 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7697 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a feat that shows Mxy's reality warping outside of the multiverse? It's not speculation though when CAS fought Mandrakk, he held the limbo that contains the multiverse

Thats not how it works. You have to show resistance feats first to suggest they can resist it. Not the other way around.

#34 Edited by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Imps are reality warpers and Beyond #2 shows many times that reality warping doesn't affect Monitors. Dream of the Endless states he is basically nothing in comparison to the Forging Monitor. The Forging Monitor and Barbados made Mr. Myxzptlk and his entire race. Allen Quench was directly stated to be the superior of those Monitors. Then he had a fight with a weak version of Me (Mandrakk) and he was systematically destroyed and consumed in a confrontation. This is a silly debate and I didn't think anyone here was serious on the opposing side. I am actually stunned reading what I just did.

---

"I just defeated your Presence and you believe that mere reality warping can defeat ME!?"

Avatar image for thetopcontender
#35 Edited by TheTopContender (199 posts) - - Show Bio

@daxnovu said:

Imps are reality warpers and Beyond #2 shows many times that reality warping doesn't affect Monitors. Dream of the Endless states he is basically nothing in comparison to the Forging Monitor. The Forging Monitor and Barbados made Mr. Myxzptlk and his entire race. Allen Quench was directly stated to be the superior of those Monitors. Then he had a fight with a weak version of Me (Mandrakk) and he was systematically destroyed and consumed in a confrontation. This is a silly debate and I didn't think anyone here was serious on the opposing side. I am actually stunned reading what I just did.

The origins and hierarchy of the fifth dimensional imps is wildly inconsistent, but it has been stated in some occasions (and implied in others) that the fifth dimension is an entity wholly unto itself, "outside of creation", and this is supported by feats and its conspicuous absence from "maps of the multiverse". Other writers seem to try to slot them into a unified vision. An argument based strictly on hierarchy doesn't seem appropriate here, and I think Mxy clearly has the edge in feats.

#36 Posted by jamespacker (583 posts) - - Show Bio

CAS

#37 Edited by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetopcontender:

The origins and hierarchy of the fifth dimensional imps is wildly inconsistent, but it has been stated in some occasions (and implied in others) that the fifth dimension is an entity wholly unto itself, "outside of creation", and this is supported by feats and its conspicuous absence from "maps of the multiverse". Other writers seem to try to slot them into a unified vision. An argument based strictly on hierarchy doesn't seem appropriate here, and I think Mxy clearly has the edge in feats.

No. Your savior Mandrakk will detail this for you. In Morrison's version, the 5th Dimension is inside of the Bleed and rotating through it. In other versions of canon, it wasnt ever explained but that it was imagination in a literal sense. It was never mentioned that it was outside of creation and no scans or statements exist that support that. Morrison forgot about it and then recovered it in Multiversity with a direct explanation of where and what it was. Not only are Imps reality warpers, but Monitors are immune to reality warpers, Rox Ogama defeated the Presence already, the Cosmic Map showcases the Monitors as the strongest and even shows the Endless below them, Barbados created and moved infinite realities just like WF Mr. Mxyzptlk did and he was not as powerful as Allen Quench, who was eaten by Mandrakk in The Unexpected.

The entire 5th Dimension is 1D by comparison to the Cosmic Armor. It is inside of that flat window plane. The most direct proof? The concept of Limbo is where Retconned characters and places go. Imps are subject to Morrison's limbo. The Cosmic Armor is not. That is the level of a difference in power between Mxyzptlk and the Armor.

No Caption Provided

---

"The Dying GOD left your universe broken, wounded and defenseless."

#38 Posted by Yasindermann (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

How can some guys say, that Mxy wins this one? Cosmic armoured superman exists in the monitor sphere/Overvoid, which is the highest dimensional plane in DC (Way higher than the 5th dimension). And DC uses dimensional tiering. CAS stomps, not even a match.

Avatar image for davidharewood14
#40 Posted by DavidHarewood14 (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Mxyzptlk

#42 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7697 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy still blinks him out of existence, this is getting ridiculous.

#43 Posted by Voice_of_Death (641 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's WF, then mxy. Otherwise, CAS wins.

#44 Edited by AbigorGodofWar (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy wins since all versions of mxy are canon and the same being.

#45 Posted by Supermanthor (20291 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy

#46 Posted by Amendment50 (15463 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy's not this powerful.

#47 Posted by Soratoumiga (3192 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Mxy.

#48 Posted by TimeTrapper (165 posts) - - Show Bio

@tethadam said:

The Cosmic Armor is going to realize that Mxy is beyond it's ability to beat.

#49 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann said:

How can some guys say, that Mxy wins this one? Cosmic armoured superman exists in the monitor sphere/Overvoid, which is the highest dimensional plane in DC (Way higher than the 5th dimension). And DC uses dimensional tiering. CAS stomps, not even a match.

Because although DC does use Dimensional Tiering, they tend to bend its rules a little. If not a lot.

If Green Lanterns can appear at the end of the Multiversal Source Wall, there is no reason why Mxyzptlk cannot do the same and destroy the rest of the DC Multiverse as well from up there.

Dimensional Tiering in DC does work, but it works with different rules. You don't just beat a "5-D Imp" just because it is 5-D.

#50 Posted by Yasindermann (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Um, I thought Mxy cannot go to the 6th dimension.