User Lists: 0

Bump

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@debunkdude: And battler is not rooted to a true omnipotent and doesn’t contain a boundless power/meta transcendence like CAS. This is literally a mismatch. Comparing anyone here to CAS is like comparing bacteria to a fucking supermassive black hole.

No one here is capable of dealing with TR.

Nzbgazsbz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battler and Featherine oneshot the verse.

Galatea_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine destroys nasus verse with a blink.

CAS Superman destroys Gilgamesh and all his friends with a fart before flicking away his multiverse to the void.

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: oh no.CAS loses hard to battler.I accept the others may die but alone turns CAS upside down

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hyoname  Online
xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunkdude: How though? CAS is a suit powered by boundless meta essence. It’s rooted to Monitor Mind in every way shape and form. Stating Battler beats CAS is arguing that battler can effect something like Monitor Mind(true omnipotent). Which he can’t.

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay said:

@debunkdude: How though? CAS is a suit powered by boundless meta essence. It’s rooted to Monitor Mind in every way shape and form. Stating Battler beats CAS is arguing that battler can effect something like Monitor Mind(true omnipotent). Which he can’t.

The magic system that battler uses was created by beatrice in her temporary creator level Amp which draws power directly from the source.So battler's hax and CAS's hax are on the same level.And battler's hax is better

gnawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: battler is the same, his existence is beyond meta world

gnawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galatea_:

you really think a little girl that can not even control her own memories can solo nasu universe

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By xearesay

@gnawd: Being beyond 1 meta world gets you no where. CAS is boundless meta.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunkdude: @gnawd: Drawing power isn’t the same as being apart of. You said it yourself that a true omnipotent is the most powerful thing in fiction.

Well CAS is basically the source(Yahweh type example)to Monitor Mind given form and Mandrakk was the voice of Monitor Mind given form.

It’s that exact same relationship. I fail to see how you can get much greater in hax then being an extension of a true omnipotent.

gnawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nah eos battler was not just beyond 1 meta and there are multiple metas and also only city of book and also beatrice meta world are known and also the golden land and catbox kakera fragments and other gameboards, the entire witchs domayn

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: hmm if that is true then I can see CAS winning here.Can you give me the exact scan where he is called as the vessel of the omnipotent?(please no interviews here)

gnawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunkdude:

he is going to say overvoid own all of fiction

do not ask for cas scan because cas is extension mind of overvoid so overvoid wank coming up

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: also drawing power is really similar to being part of.It depends on how deeply one is connected to the source

gnawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OVERVOID OWNS FICTION, so cas solo all the character in here

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a repeat of the previous thread but with featherine. Battler stomps hard

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway

I dont see CAS being the vessel of the omnipotent.It would contradict it's previous arguments of being the representative of all Positive platonic concepts

gnawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: no

overvoid owns fiction and cas is the extension of overvoid and cas has 3 metafictional layers, despite battlers board is metafictional too

cogh cough

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

CAS stomps

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gnawd: yeah he came to pay my phone bill yesterday, he’s really alive in the real world despite literally being a drawing. You’re right.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Hyoname  Online

@termiteone4ever: tell me something do you know all of the characters that is on the team 2 ? Or your makeing random assumptions because of your sheer bias towards DC ?

gnawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: overvoid owns fiction in the world doe

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By xearesay

@debunkdude: I’m on mobile so I can only give you links to images.

“Monitor makes a concept to contain the flaw.”

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111223989/4759550-supermanbeyond23.jpg

“The flaw is sealed scabbed over with divine metals.”

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111223989/4758054-supermanbeyond9.jpg

“A sentinel suit...”

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111223989/4757962-supermanbeyond3.jpg

“Monitor makes a probe...”

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111223989/4758148-supermanbeyond20.jpg

“You’re the part of Monitor that felt contaminated by the Multiverse.”

https://i.imgur.com/EgITNwQ.jpg

“Dax Novu’s final gift...”

Put the pieces together and follow the pattern. Every time Monitor Mind “creates something” he’s not really creating it. He’s making extensions of himself.

It’s the exact same relationship Yahweh has with the Voice and The source.

This can be further supported by the WIP cosmic map stating “the source is the white page” on then mid left.

The Overvoid is basically unconsciously generating stories within itself. Once it becomes sentient story will spread. It’s an endless process of a true omnipotent reacting to itself.

The essence Thought Robot contains is meant to be the unconscious(source) part of Monitor that generated story. Mandrakk embodies the sentience of Monitor Mind reacting.

TR = Embodiment of unconscious Monitor

Mandrakk = Embodiment of conscious Monitor

The two will react back and fourth to create an endless story of for all eternity. Hence “Mystery of the silent sentinel infects haunts Monitor, infects the immaculate intelligence with questions, speculations, pestilential crawling narratives” and “legend takes root and story like a contagion spreads unchecked.”

It’s an endless process. That’s why I also said you’re comment in another thread mentioning “TR dies” is dumb. A main thematic is that stories are never ending. They’re endless.

The power sets TR and Mandrakk have all stem from Overmonitor.

Instant/infinite adaption power = boundless. Embodiment of all concepts = platonic. Narrative creation. Meta existence.

They’re literally just Overmonitor extensions given meaning. I don’t understand why no one sees this.

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: well no techincally that is not the voice source relationship you speak of.Technically all of creation is just an extension of the ein sof.So what now, are humans platonic?It depends on the deepness of said connection to the source.I still remain on my original conviction that CAS represents the positive half of concepts, while Mandrakk the other half.

And battler possess a complete set of duality(true/false) unlike CAS.

A complete set>>>infinite incomplete sets

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunkdude: Lol Ein sof is some loose ass connections Etriel made to try and incorporate his personal beliefs into fiction. Please don’t tell me you actually take any of that literally.

Dude TR IS THE SOURCE. Mandrakk and TR were not really. They were just a symbolic representation of an eternal process being played out by a sentient God. TR being the fundamental ignition for stories and Mandrakk being the never ending reaction.

It’s the reason Mandrakks power was continuously called “Eternal.” https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a7afae9a66b77e95949ffde6827c833b

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: The ein sof as of now is the best model for the boundless source so yeah, dont bring etriel here.If DC's omnipotent contradicts the properties of an ein sof then it is sad.(dont worry I consider it ein sof for now)

And TR being the source is too headcannony for me to accept.It also contradicts the fact that TR represents the positive parts of dualities

And lol at the eternal part any perpetual being in fiction is eternal.and perpetual beings are like 100s in fiction

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunkdude: Literally none of what Etriel said to support Ein Sof was true or could be supported by evidence. Leave Etriels BS out your comments and I’ll leave his name out of my comments. Sound fair?

He represents a duality created by Monitor Mind. He isn’t a literal dual being himself. And I don’t think the representation of Grants Source and is anywhere near Kirby’s source. So there is no headcanon even being used. The source Grant speaks of, is the one source of the flaw. Which is truly just an unconscious part of Overmonitor.

Being eternal and being an eternal process is not the same thing.

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay:

1)Your arguments are too Headcannony

2)Your arguments contradict what the author said himself.He represents the source, yet represents only the positive dualities.

Nice try

gnawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunkdude:

1) Calling things headcanon is not an argument.

2) Why are you bringing up what the author saids? You asked me from the start of this conversation to justify my claims not using author statements. And then you complain about my arguments not aligning with author statements... Oook. Lol.

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: well then you have no source for your claims better try next time.

CAS is in no way the representation of the source.

CAS and mandrakk represent Positive and Negative, not the lucifer/michael relation that you are trying to Imply with your headcannon

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gnawd: This is my main account. I don’t follow the culture of creating 20 different alts that people on this site like to do.

gnawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: this is my main account as well but you sound like someone else alt acc doe

gnawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By xearesay

@debunkdude: You literally asked me to limit my sources to only scans from the start of this conversation and then complain that I’m not using the best possible sources. How about you use better logic next time.

1) You’re thinking of Jack Kirby’s source which is not what I’m talking about.

2) lol it’s literally the exact same as the Lucifer/Michael relation. CAS = Michael. Mandrakk = Lucifer. You just refuse to see it. Grant even called the Monitors Angels and called Dax Novu the Radiant one. Lol it’s literally the exact same.

gnawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By gnawd

@xearesay: i am szure that he said no interviews ma dude

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: I dont refuse to see it.

There is nothing to see at all.Give the exact scans which imply the so called lucifer/Michael type relation

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunkdude: https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11115/111152821/7176198-aa.jpg

Generates race of Angels with Dax Novu being the first, the Radiant one.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/2/27500/1202656-final_crisis___superman_beyond_3d__1__of_2____page_26.jpg

Mandrakk wrestled the angel of contamination.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111235287/4953637-2547402858-ehenU.jpg

Rox Ogama stood with Mandrakk during his rebellion(Spectre) and was casted out of Nil.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/11115/111152821/7176139-7.jpg

A war going on in “heaven.” The only war that took place was in Nil. Lol.

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: Imao none of that supports/implies your headcannon

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: In fact if all the evidence does imply something, it is CAS=+ve

Mandrakk=-ve

The only thing even remotely relevant to your headcannon is the first paragraph of your first scan

But it is then clarified in the later paragraphs of the same scan lmao

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunkdude: TR and Mandrakk are embodiments of all concepts given meanings. They can’t be a +ve or -ve. Don’t know what you mean by this “But it is then clarified in the later paragraphs of the same scan lmao.” My last sentence was stating heaven = Nil. It’s symbolical.

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: they embody all concepts when combined

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunkdude: No they don’t. They embody all concepts individually. The duality is meaning Monitor Mind created to give meaning. What Mandrakk and CAS each embody is boundless omnipotence. CAS holding the power of Overvoid and Mandrakk holding the power of Monitor Mind. Both of them are the Overmonitor given form and meaning. Have you payed attention to one comment I’ve made?