Cosmic Armor Superman vs composite marvel verse

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Overvoid

Who wins?

Toaa, the Fulcrum and the One Below All are not included

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who in Marvel is stronger than the Presence, Yahwe? Nobody. Literally nobody, not even TOAA.

CAS is. Elohim is Yahwe's other name. This debate is so vividly destroyed that I felt fine not debating on CV for almost a year. Turns out these scans of the guide map are still being censored by the same dozen or so users. What a shame. Page zoom debunked the Crisis Squad years ago. They have no clue they are currently all ghouls and floating souls who's bodies were destroyed already.

Like bruce willis not knowing he was dead the entire movie, same same with the Crisis Squaddies having no clue they were debunked and everyone has been laughing at them for years upon years as their post history fills more and more with them insisting the Presence wasn't listed by name wayyyy below the Monitors.

No Caption Provided

Played the Crisis Squad like a fiddle, for years, lol

No Caption Provided

lol, I'm sorry, I'll go away again for another 7 months or so while the community forgets about this and the Crisis Squaddies continue to tell everyone the Map doesn't say that. See ya'll in late 2021!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for firstmanofsteei
FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He may solo

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbebaefdafae
deactivated-5fbebaefdafae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with his artifacts and Oblivion are the only ones who stand a chance from what I remember.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cosmic_reign

In another thread, you have Supes vs Surtur...

That's a better match. CAS gets STOMPED here!

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 reaperace  Moderator

Lock this pitiful thread.

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean this photo proves he's beyond fiction

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

stops at regular Thanos without amps

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steam rolls verse. NEXT.

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is tuff hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean this photo proves he's beyond fiction

No Caption Provided

Oh crap.

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS dies to star buster fodder.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

I can’t tell if people are serious about CAS being star level but on a real note he beats a great majority not sure if he beats all of them

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Common misconception for people who aren’t christian.

Elohim is a group term referring to divine or godly beings, we call Yahweh ”the Elohim of elohim’s” as in he is the most godly amongst these godly beings.

Below Yahweh is the Cherubim who resemble griffins in the sense they are an amalgamation of animals and below them are angels, other then this it’s unknown what other beings are classified as Elohim but Dragons are mentioned revelations.

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kilgpmktra

Wow really people?

We have beings like the ultimates, ivory kings, owen who absorbed the chaotic energies from the beyonders, beyonder, Reed w/Ultimate nullifier, Regulator, LT post adam warlock reincarnation, Nyx in the house of ideas, Logos, Miranda (literally psuedo-TOAA), Mad Jim, HOM Scarlet, Life force doom (stronger than the beyonder), God doom, Now & Then, ect ect...

You mean to tell me thought robot is capable of clearing all of that with all of their abilities? I need some evidence for that

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic Armor Superman stomps

anyone who says otherwise is moron and marvel wanker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Please don't ever try to educate me on religious texts, I'll slap you down faster than the Flash can run on this subject, I have way more post history debating religion than you and if you want it, I'll show you a decade + of debating between myself and apologists for Islam, Judaism and Christianity. DM me and I'll link you to a ton of that for valid evidence on my experience and knowledge of real world religious texts. <3

God has 7 known names in Hebrew:

Yahweh. El. Eloah. Elohim. Elohai. El Shaddai. Tzevaot. Jah.

Do not say otherwise,What you've said here is so beyond silly that Idk how anyone can even take that seriously with over 2500 mentions of the name Elohim in it. It is not a misconception, that's your opinion vs the fact.

No Caption Provided

https://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/430/Elohim.htm

The Crisis Squad is now a dead cult. They have years of post history claiming to be experts on this, but where debunked by the page zoom function on their web browsers, failing to notice the Presence listed by name right on it, the Endless and all the Angels, going as far as ignoring Rian Hughes on Twitter saying not to take Destiny's image as literal placement for power.

Crisis Squaddies were debunked, take a seat, young Padawan's.

Loading Video...

@michaeljulius: Common misconception for people who aren’t christian.

Elohim is a group term referring to divine or godly beings, we call Yahweh ”the Elohim of elohim’s” as in he is the most godly amongst these godly beings.

Below Yahweh is the Cherubim who resemble griffins in the sense they are an amalgamation of animals and below them are angels, other then this it’s unknown what other beings are classified as Elohim but Dragons are mentioned revelations.

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Apocalypse has been called and worshipped as Elohim! Heh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Touche' mon ami'

In other news, the Crisis Squad Discord is currently blazing with this topic and it was grand to read all that chatter this afternoon. An entire sub thread on the main page for your Discord dedicated just for me? How flattering!

The more memes alonis makes, the more we know he is using his time making monitor memes to cover his emotional repression on being debunked by the official guidebook map. Remember when he said that the Eonymous were above the Overvoid because of this image?

Yea, that's a mid comic advert for the Milk Wars comic. You'd know this, if you actually read the comic and didn't use Google Image search for your comic debating needs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even Apocalypse has been called and worshipped as Elohim! Heh

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i thought toaa was just god tho. anyway wats cosmic armor superman done thats so great

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think i'm finally starting to understand why CAS is so powerful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enigma22 said:

I think i'm finally starting to understand why CAS is so powerful.

LOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well for starters, Yahwe the Presence is listed far below the Monitors in power on the Cosmic Map.

No Caption Provided

All the Monitors combined were nothing to the CAS, and a depowered Monitor killed the Presence in Final Crisis. Here, in Final Crisis Revelations, the Spectre and Radiant state they cannot perish until The Presence dies first

No Caption Provided

A single issue later, it happens

No Caption Provided

Seconds later, Nix opens the cosmic doors and the Pax Dei army of the Presence come and want revenge on Rox Ogama. Revenge for what? Did they play N64 Goldeneye and Rox used Oddjob slappers only?

No Caption Provided

Prior, Cain suddenly reappears, the leader of the vampires, citing he doesn't believe God is even alive at the moment

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cain believes in someone stronger than The Presence...can you guess who that is? Spoiler...its not Darkseid he is referencing.

Cain is the leader of the vampires. Who else, right at that very time period, is fighting in Nil with the CAS? That's right, Mr. Vampire God himself. Mandrakk

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Don't even need to show CAS holding Limbo on his finger, or the slip cover saying he poked his finger back into the comic, or the author citing he is every concept that is and isnt, or another author saying he is literal story personified, or the Overvoid being infected by the CAS, or any of that :\

i thought toaa was just god tho. anyway wats cosmic armor superman done thats so great

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By xearesay

@michaeljulius: Dude what? Are you trying to say beings of a higher plane are greater than the one's beneath them???

That can't be right. Comic Vine DC experts with their big brains told me it's the other way around.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where did you get that fake DC Cosmology Map from?! Stop shilling bad information, you CAS wanker. THIS is the real Cosmic Map, its official, we all know it. Surely, the vibrational intensity meter on the far left side means NOTHING even though the author said it denotes the vibrational intensity factor of each realm of DC from weakest to strongest...

Didn't you learn that concepts can be hurt by high temperature in Idiots 101 I mean in Physics 101 class!? Jeez. Some big brain you got there...pfft. CAS Squaddie wanker, get outta here!

No Caption Provided

@xearesay said:

@michaeljulius: Dude what? Are you trying to say beings of a higher plane are greater than the one's beneath them???

That can't be right. Comic Vine DC experts with their big brains told me it's the other way around.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff7b2b599689
deactivated-5ff7b2b599689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone Endless blinks CAS, best feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinecreator: Any streel level martial artist beats the Presence in a boxing match, best feats. Remember when the author said Mandrakk was worse than any Biblical evil?

No Caption Provided

Membeh' when the author said Monitors are beyond all the DC Gods? Do you membeh'?

No Caption Provided

I membeh!!

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6th Dimension > Fodder Sphere

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He got hurt by the heat of 10 billion Suns, but didn't die from it, so that was pretty great considering he has no other feats.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By xearesay

@divinecreator: Quick question. Can you find where the Endless are mentioned on here and quote the text that mentions their location.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snyder live on video saying the 6th dimension is the edge of the multiverse right under the Source Wall.

https://vimeo.com/413265257

Nil was out in the Overvoid above the Source Wall originally in Final Crisis, before it fell into the Multiverse after Nil Monitors hari' kari'ed themselves.

Facts > Your nonsense.

Now that I am done playing your group like a violin for years and years, most of you are now publicly embarrassed and hushing up because you don't want anyone to see your post history claiming the opposite....for YEARS...Because you were allergic to PAGE ZOOM.

OOPS, there is Yahwe right on the Map. "Oh that darn MJ, darn him."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@divinecreator said:

6th Dimension > Fodder Sphere

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinecreator: Yeah that's cool. Now can you quote where the Endless are mentioned to be located on here?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay: the position is irrelevant, endless have better feats.

Even myx destroyed the DC Multiverse, DC Multiverse is fodder for superior characters.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: But but but but but but... Yahwe based off Yahwe in real life. So Yahwe > CAS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shame about that one comic with Superman Prime One Million and the ten billion suns reference written by Grant Morrison existing that debunks you on what this means

No Caption Provided

But sure 47, go ahead and keep telling others that the thing that contains all concepts, even the ones that don't exist yet, including the concept of infinite heat, was hurt by star warmth. As we all know, conceptual entities and sentient platonic forms can be harmed by...star heat.

Don't worry, nobody is laughing at you for that belief. I promise. You are totally agreed with everywhere. Trust me...

@robertmiles1 said:

He got hurt by the heat of 10 billion Suns, but didn't die from it, so that was pretty great considering he has no other feats.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By xearesay

@divinecreator: Oh I see. So a being on a higher plane of existence that is directly stated to be beyond the lower existentially and in power is less than the lower being?

So are you saying the hierarchy presented on the DC comics website is wrong?

No Caption Provided

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shame about that one comic with Superman Prime One Million and the ten billion suns reference written by Grant Morrison existing that debunks you on what this means

No Caption Provided

But sure 47, go ahead and keep telling others that the thing that contains all concepts, even the ones that don't exist yet, including the concept of infinite heat, was hurt by star warmth. As we all know, conceptual entities and sentient platonic forms can be harmed by...star heat.

Don't worry, nobody is laughing at you for that belief. I promise. You are totally agreed with everywhere. Trust me...

@underfire47 said:
@robertmiles1 said:

No Caption Provided