#1 Posted by Warcry80 (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight is from a fan fic arc i've done on an another forum. 
BACK STORY: 
Achillis was chosen by The Living Tribunal and Odin as the greatest fighter to ever live to challenge Thor in battle, to prove his worthiness as Odins successor to the throne of Asgard. With that The Living Tribunal found Achillis in the land of the dead and gave him a small percentage of his power; Like Galactus did with the Silver Surfer. 

Achillis:  
Powers

Has the Power Cosmic

Has Cosmic powered weapons: Sword, and Spear. 
Has Cosmic charged unbreakable Shield 
Has Cosmic Armor and Helmet as well.  

Abilities
Achilis can channel Cosmic energy through his sword and Spear emmitting cosmic bolts of energy. 
Achillis Sword can cleave a planet in half with one strike while when energy is charged through it.  
Achilis weapons are all psychically connected to him meaning he can call them to his hand and control them while they aren't. 
Achillis Spear can be thrown across galaxies and hit their target,and be teleported back.

Achillis has FTl reflexes 
Achillis has class 100 strength which can be enhanced greater by channeling cosmic energy 
Achillis has Teleportation and Flight.  Which can also be beyond deminsions as well when he opens portals with his spear.

With his Sword or Spear Achillis can raise the dead and give power to other beings.

Durability 
Achillis skin is nearly indistructable, only a level under the Silver Surfers. 
Achillis armor is virtually indistructable 

Speed 
Can travel beyond lightspeed while in Orbit 

Skill 
Expert fighter 

300 Spartans (Achillis personal choosen Army) 
All the Spartans have Enhanced abilities 
Cosmically charged Swords,Shields, and Spears.

Flight via their capes.  

King Leonidas is the strongest of the Spartans with class 50 strength others have class 40. 
The Spartans fighting skill make them more than a challenge for even stronger beings. 

Zues has all of his powers and has joined Achillis via his hatred for Odin, the one he calls the falls God!   

Asgard is under attack, Who wins and Why?

VS

Thor: Wolves Of The North
Thor: Wolves Of The North

#2 Posted by Susanoo (6150 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin wills them out of existence.
#3 Posted by Warcry80 (2308 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
"Odin wills them out of existence. "

No willing only strait up fighting! Sorry I forgot about that: I don't do fights with exit clasuses like that, only battle!
#4 Posted by Susanoo (6150 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warcry80 said:
"@Susanoo said:
No willing only strait up fighting! Sorry I forgot about that: I don't do fights with exit clasuses like that, only battle! "

Hmm then Odin takes them out via so many ways. An army like that still has no chance against a skyfather like Odin. Take Odin out and make it Thor and Asgard vs them, and it will be better.
#5 Posted by bgibs13390 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin solos.

#6 Posted by TheInnovator (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Zeus technically as powerful as Odin?
#7 Posted by Warcry80 (2308 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
"@Warcry80 said:
"@Susanoo said:
No willing only strait up fighting! Sorry I forgot about that: I don't do fights with exit clasuses like that, only battle! "
Hmm then Odin takes them out via so many ways. An army like that still has no chance against a skyfather like Odin. Take Odin out and make it Thor and Asgard vs them, and it will be better. "

I actually thought of doing that but having zues made me think it would even out a bit, Guess i was wrong LOL!!