Corvus Corax vs Konrad Curze(WH40k battle)

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FullMetalEmprah
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Both are in character but are serious.
  • Victory or death! The battle only ends when one stands triumphantly over the other's corpse!
  • Standard gear.
  • Fight takes place on an abandoned Emperor Class battleship. The power is out and so everything is completely dark. I doubt that will matter since they're Primarchs but still helps the atmosphere! They start out of sight and on opposite ends of the ship.

Who wins?

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FullMetalEmprah
Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to say? Kurze has better feats, but Corax was pretty sure he could take on Curze and Lorgar if he was in his normal condition [when he ran into them, he was in rough shape. His jump pack was damaged, he wasn't in great shape and had just found out he had been betrayed by all of them]. He did run from Kurze, but that wasn't because he was afraid of Kurze, he was afraid of the reflection Kurze represented, what Corax could become if he isn't careful that spooked him.

So.. its Batman vs Street Legend Batman [Real Batman vs what the criminals believe Batman to be like].

I prefer Corax, Raven Guard are my favorite loyalist, but honestly, either one could win.

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curze probably. He managed to not die in a fight against both Guilliman AND the Lion at once, and the Lion is one of the top tier duelists among Primarchs iirc.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either one could win, but I'd be willing to bet on Corax taking it, especially because he can use his psychic potential in an actually somewhat beneficial way. That and Kurze is a psycho and unstable at the best of times

@wut said:

I prefer Corax, Raven Guard are my favorite loyalist, but honestly, either one could win.

So you like the edgy meme bird ninjas, why am I not surprised

Dark Angels ftw

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454
deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Konrad horribly stomps poor Corvus. But since there's a Thanos thread where you've mentioned Lorgar being the second most powerful Primarch after Magnus, my response is that he's definitely the most evil and even superior to all his brothers when not alone, but I remember that Lorgar was the only Primarch who wanted to be a scholar rather than a warrior, and despite being a lot powerful, like when he forced Angron to become a Daemon Prince in a story which reminds me of the following video, he still got a hard beating by Corvus, who's one of the weakest Primarchs just like his Legion and that's why he's relying on stealth, contrary to Konrad who despite the obvious similarities is actually terrorising but not necessarily while hiding, and Konrad saved the humiliated Lorgar at the last moment. Leman Russ > Lion el'Johnson > Konrad > Vulkan > Rogal Dorn > Perturabo > Ferrus Manus > Fulgrim > Roboute Guilliman by the way. This might be wrong but that's my impression of rankings, with Sanguinius probably being at the very top which is why he actually helped Emperor killed Horus in his quick but heroic death when he sacrificed himself to defeat Horus, whose status as the chosen of Chaos made him significantly more powerful than before evn if I think he was lame like his successor Failabaddon the (H)Armless.

Loading Video...

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/thanos-vs-warhammer-40k-2030005/

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Konrad horribly stomps poor Corvus. But since there's a Thanos thread where you've mentioned Lorgar being the second most powerful Primarch after Magnus, my response is that he's definitely the most evil and even superior to all his brothers when not alone, but I remember that Lorgar was the only Primarch who wanted to be a scholar rather than a warrior, and despite being a lot powerful, like when he forced Angron to become a Daemon Prince in a story which reminds me of the following video, he still got a hard beating by Corvus, who's one of the weakest Primarchs just like his Legion and that's why he's relying on stealth, contrary to Konrad who despite the obvious similarities is actually terrorising but not necessarily while hiding, and Konrad saved the humiliated Lorgar at the last moment. Leman Russ > Lion el'Johnson > Konrad > Vulkan > Rogal Dorn > Perturabo > Ferrus Manus > Fulgrim > Roboute Guilliman by the way. This might be wrong but that's my impression of rankings, with Sanguinius probably being at the very top which is why he actually helped Emperor killed Horus in his quick but heroic death when he sacrificed himself to defeat Horus, whose status as the chosen of Chaos made him significantly more powerful than before evn if I think he was lame like his successor Failabaddon the (H)Armless.

Loading Video...

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/thanos-vs-warhammer-40k-2030005/

This order seems really off to me.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@banecapital: I'm not going to derail this thread about Magnus but I will say that he was the most scholarly of his brothers along with Lorgar and probably Perturabo. I mean the guy nearly started a battle with the Space Wolves over a library. Although many of them were to at least some degree.

Regardless of all that, what makes you think Curze stomps?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leman Russ > Lion el'Johnson > Konrad > Vulkan > Rogal Dorn > Perturabo > Ferrus Manus > Fulgrim > Roboute Guilliman by the way.

This entire thing is meme worthy, seeing as Fulgrim > Ferrus and Lion > Leman are already established things

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: Uhh that pic is cool and all, but that doesn't really explain how Konrad wins, much less stomps.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: For some odd reason, I really love the beak helmets. Honestly, can't even explain why, I just really like them. They also have an awesome color scheme.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Konrad would or should win due to having equal stats but being slightly faster all while being about equal in skills

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Six-Deuce  Online

@decaf_wizard: pffft...marines are for sissies. DKoK ftw. In regards to topic, I would back Corvus due to unconventional fight style being a good counter to Kurze's mental state. Could easily go the other way though.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Six-Deuce  Online

@banecapital: the greatest primarch is the twins because they are x2. 8p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: Yeah but Alpharius and Omegon are also so little that they were confused for Space Marines, even if their brothers were towering over them, such as fellow Primarch Lion el'Johnson who was officially stated to be ten feet tall, which is further from a Space Marine's height than an Imperial Guardsman's. And Alpha Legion's twin Primarchs where actually the greatest cowards among their brothers and probably rightfully so, with Lorgar, Roboute Guilliman, Fulgrim, Perturabo and Jaghatai Khan following them before Konrad and Corvus who have been quite brave despite their stealthy tactics. The rest are so brave that in comparison, the Emperor himself looks like a traitor who regrets ever helping humanity while desiring to hide into an empty void hidden within the warp at any given opportunity.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Six-Deuce  Online

@banecapital: I was only joking....your rebuke was worth it however. No disrespect, but is english a secondary language? Your dialogue tends to wax heavily poetic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: Yeah I'm Greek. Could you please point out any of my grammar errors so that I learn to avoid them next time? And being poetic is indicative of having good knowledge of English rather than lacking it.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Six-Deuce  Online

@banecapital: true points, I was not trying to be derogatory. It is the length and amount of different points you put in each sentence that gave it away. Btw, I made a Gregor Eisenhorn vs Boba fett battle if you are interested. I thought it an interesting match. Thanks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: No I never thought you're derogatory since it's not bad to learn English as a second language. But since I've been using it a lot, please tell me what's wrong with my grammar since I don't want people to be prejudiced against me just because I'm Greek. For example, I'm very interested in American politics, and I can't believe there aren't enough Americans voting as they should in this thread:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/mitt-romney-vs-vladimir-putin-1976168/

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

I’m rooting for Corax

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Six-Deuce  Online

@banecapital: eh, that thread is funny but it has nothing to do with American politics.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Six-Deuce  Online

@banecapital: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/can-gregor-eisenhorn-hunt-boba-fett-2033157/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MErulezall

@wut said:

Hard to say? Kurze has better feats, but Corax was pretty sure he could take on Curze and Lorgar if he was in his normal condition [when he ran into them, he was in rough shape. His jump pack was damaged, he wasn't in great shape and had just found out he had been betrayed by all of them]. He did run from Kurze, but that wasn't because he was afraid of Kurze, he was afraid of the reflection Kurze represented, what Corax could become if he isn't careful that spooked him.

So.. its Batman vs Street Legend Batman [Real Batman vs what the criminals believe Batman to be like].

This. Although Raven Guard is trash.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corax. And i dont think it would be close

Avatar image for corvasiusattano
CorvasiusAttano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: Maybe if it's 40k daemonic warp entity Corax.

30k Corax gets wrecked. Konrad has precog that allowed him to fight evenly with an unarmored Sanguinius in a duel. He also holds his own against both Guilliman and The Lion. What does Corax have that put him in the same level?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cergic said:

Corax. And i dont think it would be close

Konrad literally made Corax run away from battle when Corax was beating Logar to death during the Drop Site Massacre. He wanted nothing to do with Curze. Curze as well fought decent matches vs Lion El Johnson multiple battles.

GoodKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blaze-: Corax should take this. I could be wrong but I remember Corax holding his own against Guilliman and El'Johnson simultaneously, I can't remember exactly what happened though I'd have to find it again and re-read it.

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give it to Konrad, he's more impressive imo and I just prefer him.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

I actually think that Corax ran due to Konrads visage and role, since Corax dreaded to even be anything like the brother everyone already claimed was more or less his spitting image in many ways. I personally think it was a psychological aspect to it that made him tuck tail and run, since his later accolades shows us that he doesn't fear the warp or death in the slightest. Given his current status and all that.

Konrad is a great opportunist and somewhat of an annoying pimple. He's too deranged to keel over and just stop. Johnson did whoop his butt convincingly though in my book. I'm somewhat disappointed in how Sanguinius didnt stomp him convincingly though

KriegAstartes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curze as much as I don't like him

Blaze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers