GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GhostVortex

This fight is to the death.

Skulduggery has his revolver fully loaded.

Corvo has all of his abilities and weapons, Corvo's mana is unlimited and has only one health potion.

Skulduggery cannot use any necromancy and only is restricted to using his elemental powers.

The Outsider may not help Corvo at all.

The fight will take place in a dark run down city at night.

Corvo's possession is useless on Skulduggery. But there are a plenty of rats in the area. The stopping time ability will only last 5 seconds. In between those 5 seconds is a 30 second period where he cannot use time-based attacks.

The story of the fight. Someone has set up Skulduggery and Corvo into a death match for their entertainment. Corvo has been informed that Emily Kaldwin has been Kidnapped by a skeleton wearing a suit (Skulduggery), and only gets and handful of information about his abilities and his powers.

Skulduggery has also been informed that Valkyrie has been kidnapped as well and gets a little bit of info on Corvo.

The two are led to an abandoned run down town at night and they spot each other 20 feet apart.

In this "fighting arena" there will be a couple of fully loaded pistols and swords lying around with Sokolov's healing elixir (health potion).

If Skulduggery wins, Valkyrie will be return to him safely. If Corvo wins, Emily will return to him safely.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS.

Skulduggery people: @alphaq@neongamewave@shiryu@jacthripper@ghetsis@don_sevour

Dishonored people: @jmarshmallow@dajhonmccloud@drew_tan@hyperlight@minotauro501 @scouterv

If you know anymore viners I should call out feel free to say so :)

Let the battle begin! :)

Dishonered Wiki

Skulduggery Pleasant Wiki

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Interesting fight, I think Skulduggery should take this due to experience and overall track record but Corvo isn`t going down without a fight.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Corvo?

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: Here's a montage of some of his kills and Another montage Corvo is the royal bodyguard of the Empress which is very impressive, it is said that he can easily take three highly trained guards at once. One of the soldiers referred to him as a "whirlwind" as a comment to his speed. Since Corvo is an assassin he is very stealthy and does use the environment as an advantage.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you kill Skull? Sounds like he may be immortal.

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

Can you kill Skull? Sounds like he may be immortal.

In this battle he can killed.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say Corvo, by a slim margin. His time powers still give him an edge.

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Skulduggery isn't immortal... Dunno where that came from.

I think it's because he's a skeleton, even before I read the book I thought he was immortal too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Unlimited mana allows for Blink + Bend Time spam... not sure how Skul pulls this off.

Also confused as to why the title says "CaV."

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

Unlimited mana allows for Blink + Bend Time spam... not sure how Skul pulls this off.

Also confused as to why the title says "CaV."

Corvo's time bending is limited it only lasts for 5 seconds I should edit the rules for the fight.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say corvo considering that he can stop time & teleport. Especially with no restrictions.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvo should win.

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was really nervous making this fight, I hope this isn't a stomp or something, I want it to be really interesting and fun to think about. I hope I succeeded

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvo

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvo wins. I'll give it to corvo handily cause of the location, plenty of space and distance to put almost all his abilities into play.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends how much prep time and planning both get. Skul would stand a better chance if he had time to plan before the fight with the limited info given to him on Corvo. If none are given Corvo should take this. He has more options of dispatching Skul then Skul has on Corvo. Skul's ingenuity and wit will not be a factor here if there's no prep time for him, which arguably ruins his chances of winning this.

I think Corvo's biggest challenge is getting past Skul's durability (Skul did take some pretty brutal hits in what little I've read up on him which imo Corvo wouldn't be able to take) but if there are really absolutely no restrictions with Corvo's abilities like blink and with 5-second time stop it should be enough for Corvo to carve Skul up.

Remove stop time and i think this would be a lot more even. As it stands, Corvo- 79% Skul- 21%

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvo from what I've seen. I find it hard to imagine that Skulduggery can beat anyone who can stop time.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Corvo

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew_tan said:

Depends how much prep time and planning both get. Skul would stand a better chance if he had time to plan before the fight with the limited info given to him on Corvo. If none are given Corvo should take this. He has more options of dispatching Skul then Skul has on Corvo. Skul's ingenuity and wit will not be a factor here if there's no prep time for him, which arguably ruins his chances of winning this.

I think Corvo's biggest challenge is getting past Skul's durability (Skul did take some pretty brutal hits in what little I've read up on him which imo Corvo wouldn't be able to take) but if there are really absolutely no restrictions with Corvo's abilities like blink and with 5-second time stop it should be enough for Corvo to carve Skul up.

Remove stop time and i think this would be a lot more even. As it stands, Corvo- 79% Skul- 21%

That's a good answer but before the two combatants meet up they get some information on their opponent I think Skul might have plan for Corvo, but who knows?

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Who do you think would win the fight?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvo easy

No Caption Provided

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers