Corporate Wars Tournament (2021 Edition) - CANCELLED

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By geekryan

Welcome to the Corporate Wars Tournament (2021 Edition)

No Caption Provided

This is a revised edition of the Corporate Wars Tournament that began a few years ago by SirFizzWhizz/KaijuKing. For this tournament, you will create a team of street-level characters from any medium, choose a corporate sponsor to get a perk, and participate in a CaV-style mission against another team.

Each match will involve a unique battlefield and mission. There are two ways to win: complete the mission, or defeat the opposing team. If a team is killed, they lose. If your team completes the mission before being killed off, you win.

Link to the 2020 edition

General Rules

• 6 points to spend on characters, with characters ranging from 1-3 points based on physicals and powers.
  • Once a character is chosen, they cannot be picked by anyone else
  • Video game and book characters get composite feats (as long as they remain the same point value)
  • Canon tie-in comics are allowed for video game and book characters
  • No tie-in material for live action characters
  • Marvel characters are standard/base 616 versions. However, you can also choose characters from the Ultimate (Earth 1610) universe
  • DC characters are Post-Crisis/Rebirth
  • Everyone is in character and starts with their standard gear
  • No character can be amped above a 3-point character
  • Each team will get 1 full day of training together in order to get basic knowledge on each other and ensure decent teamwork. Every character on the team will also get a communication device in order to stay in contact during the mission.
  • There will be 12 corporate sponsors, and each one can only be picked twice. Once a sponsor has been chosen by two participants, it cannot be chosen by anyone else. Each sponsor will have 3 perk choices, and you may only choose one perk for each round. If you make it to the next round, you can change your perk.
  • Some perks may involve summons or fodder to help your team. Additionally, every battlefield will involve some amount of fodder such as civilians and/or guards. They can be ignored, killed, manipulated, etc.
  • Must have completed a CaV/tournament or have over 500 posts in order to join. If you do not intend to see this tournament through to the end, please do not join. Thank you.

Posting Rules

• 3 posts each
  • 7 days to post
  • You will be bumped on the 3rd and 6th days
  • If you need an extension, let me know before the 7 days are up and I will allow you a 3-day extension (for a total of 10 days)
  • Failure to post on time will result in disqualification and an automatic victory for your opponent

Banned Powers/Abilities

• Reality Warping
  • Time Manipulation
  • Space Manipulation
  • Luck Manipulation
  • Power Copying/Stealing
  • Speed Stealing
  • Precognition (things like Spider-Sense are fine)
  • Immortality
  • Instant-Kill attacks
  • Internal Attacks
  • Permanent Intangibility (as in lasting more than 30 seconds at a time)
  • Cloning

Limits

• BFR, intangibility, teleporting, and transmutation as offensive attacks cannot be used on the opposing team's characters but can be used against summons, fodder, and gear.
  • Teleportation is limited to line of sight, and cannot be used to teleport within 50 feet of the mission's objective.
  • Telekinesis and similar abilities cannot be directly used on the bodies of the opposing team but can be used on their gear, or against summons and fodder. TK blasts against the opposing team are allowed.
  • Telekinesis and similar abilities are limited based on the lifting strength of each point value, i.e. 1 ton, 5 tons, and 15 tons
  • Telepathy: mind reading and telepathic communication are fully allowed on everyone on the battlefield. Mind control, illusions, and other psychic attacks can only be used on summons and fodder. This also applies to soul abilities, pheromones, gas, and magic-based telepathy as well.
  • Gear and hax must remain street-level.
  • Summons made by your own characters cannot exceed 1-point characters. You cannot have more than 5 summons for the entire mission.
  • Regeneration is limited to 616 Wolverine level.
  • Invisibility is allowed but it can only affect the sense of sight.

If you are unsure about any of the rules/limits, please ask! It is better to ask in advance than to risk being disqualified from going above the limits or breaking rules.

Characters

You have SIX points to spend on characters in order to form your team.

Essentially, 1-point characters are low-street, 2-point characters are mid-street, and 3-point characters are high-street.

The criteria for each category is the maximum. If the criteria is wall level, then it cannot exceed wall level but it can be below wall level. Wall level is the capability of a character to break through a brick wall in one strike, or to completely destroy a whole brick wall in a few strikes.

Wall level refers to a standard brick wall. House level refers to a standard two-story house. Small building level refers to a standard building with no more than 4 stories.

Speed refers to movement and reaction speeds.

Low Street Level (1 point)

• Striking Strength: Wall Level
  • Lifting Strength: 1 Ton
  • Durability: Wall Level (Fully susceptible to arrows/bullets)
  • Speed: Arrow-Deflecting (Mach 1 or less, i.e. not supersonic)
  • Energy Projection: Wall Level

Example Character: CW Arrow

Mid Street Level (2 points)

• Striking Strength: House Level
  • Lifting Strength: 5 Tons
  • Durability: House Level (Resistant to arrows and small arms gunfire)
  • Speed: Non-Casual Bullet Dodging or Casual Arrow-Deflecting (supersonic, Mach 1-2)
  • Energy Projection: House Level

Example Character: Bane (without Venom)

High Street Level (3 points)

• Striking Strength: Small Building Level
  • Lifting Strength: 15 Tons
  • Durability: Small Building Level (Bulletproof against small arms gunfire)
  • Speed: Casual Bullet Dodging or Bullet Deflecting (supersonic+, Mach 3)
  • Energy Projection: Small Building Level

Example Character: Black Panther

You can request any character, but if I do not know who they are, you must provide a RT and a point value for them. I will then check the RT, do some basic research, and confirm the point value. I am pretty fair about this, but I will quickly refuse characters I feel are too hax and/or above the limits. My ruling for the point values are final.

If other people complain that a character is worth more than their assigned value, either on this thread or by PM, I will reconsider. In order to ensure that this tournament runs fairly and smoothly, it is important for all participants to be honest about the worth of characters.

Corporate Sponsors

There are 12 corporate sponsors to choose from, and each sponsor has 3 perks to select from. For each mission, you get one choice of perk from your chosen sponsor, and you choose the perk after the thread is made and the mission is known to you. You may switch out your perk at the beginning of each round/mission. Again, each corporation can only sponsor one team.

Now, meet our corporate sponsors!

Abstergo Industries (Assassin's Creed)

No Caption Provided
  1. Animus Device - Your team gets full knowledge of the opposing team.
  2. Mental Conditioning - Your team becomes morals off.
  3. Rings of Eden - Your team is equipped with a tactile force field that blocks all small arms gunfire and arrows.

Galactic Empire (Star Wars)

No Caption Provided
  1. Lightsaber Upgrades - All of your team's sharp-edged weapons become plasma-edged.
  2. Probe Droids - Every 10 seconds, your team is updated with the exact location of the enemy team on the map.
  3. 501st Legion - Ten Elite Stormtroopers with standard blasters join your team.

Weyland-Yutani Corp (Alien/Prometheus)

No Caption Provided
  1. Surveying Worlds - Your team is given full knowledge of the battlefield and one hour of prep on the battlefield. Prep can only be used to scout, strategize, and set-up; the neutral fodder and the map itself cannot be affected/altered during the prep.
  2. Motion Tracker - All movement on the battlefield is tracked and relayed to your team. This includes your opponent's team, summons, and neutral fodder.
  3. Xeno Clone - You may choose one character on your team valued at 1 point to clone. The clone also gets acid blood.

Umbrella Corporation (Resident Evil)

No Caption Provided
  1. Raccoon City Incident - All neutral fodder are turned into zombies. All death results in zombification (including the enemy team and summons). Your team is immune to the virus, and zombies will ignore your team.
  2. B.O.W. - Ten Ganados villager zombies from RE4 (equipped with melee weapons) and two Lickers join your team.
  3. I Sell At A Low Price - The merchant becomes available to your team and provides you with multiple standard gear options, right before the mission begins.

Wayne Enterprises (Batman/DC)

No Caption Provided
  1. World's Greatest Detective - Batman digs up dirt on your opponent's team, providing your team with full knowledge.
  2. Shadow in the Night - Your team is immune to all forms of tracking and the battle takes place at night, during a full moon.
  3. Alfred - Alfred provides your team with detailed knowledge of the battlefield and satellite tracking of the opposing team's location, updated every 10 seconds.

Wolfram & Hart Attorneys at Law (Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

No Caption Provided
  1. I Got Me Some Mojo - Your team becomes completely immune to magic and all forms of tracking.
  2. Always Another Apocalypse - You get Wiki knowledge of your opponent's team and the battlefield.
  3. Nothing Stays Dead - Allows your team's characters to respawn at their staring location each time they die, up to two times each, with a one minute delay. If all team members are killed within the one minute time frame, they cannot respawn and the other team wins.

OsCorp (Spider-Man/Marvel)

No Caption Provided
  1. Spider-Sense Serum - One character on your team gets 616 Spider-Man's Spider Sense.
  2. Pumpkin Bombs - Each character on your team gets 3 pumpkin bombs, which explode with the force of a grenade.
  3. Goblin Hacking - Allows your team to hack into any tech on the battlefield or that your opponent has, but only one thing can be hacked at a time.

Stark Industries (Iron Man/MCU)

No Caption Provided
  1. Mark XLVI - One character on your team gets to wear MCU Iron Man's Civil War suit.
  2. Iron Legion - Five Age of Ultron Iron Legion suits (controlled via AI by JARVIS) aid your team.
  3. EDITH - Your team gets full knowledge of the battlefield and 3 MCU Stark Combat Drones to aid you.

International Genetics Inc. (Jurassic Park)

No Caption Provided
  1. Clever Girl - Ten Velociraptors will aid your team.
  2. T-Rex Time - Summon one T-Rex into the battlefield via airdrop. Your team will be aware of the T-Rex, but it may still attack your team.
  3. Compsognathus - All neutral fodder get replaced by aggressive Composgnathus dinosaurs that will attack the enemy team on sight but ignore your team.

Ryan Industries (Bioshock)

No Caption Provided
  1. Big Daddy - Three Bouncer Big Daddies will aid your team.
  2. Hacking Expert - Allows your team to hack into all devices/tech on the battlefield, but not your enemy's gear.
  3. Splicers - All neutral fodder will be turned into pistol-and-knife wielding Splicers that are aggressive only to the enemy team.

Weasley's Wizard Wheezes (Harry Potter)

No Caption Provided
  1. Jinx-Off - Your team is immune to all forms of magic and telepathy.
  2. Weather in a Bottle - Allows your team to choose the weather on the battlefield. Options include heavy rain, snow, strong winds, clouds, sun, or fog.
  3. Firebolts - Three Firebolt broomsticks are supplied to your team to allow flight.

Queen Consolidated (CW Arrowverse)

No Caption Provided
  1. Lian Yu - Your team gets 1 month of training and survival experience from CW Green Arrow and Deathstroke. This also results in perfect teamwork.
  2. Mirakuru - Your team is given 2 doses of the Mirakuru serum.
  3. Overwatch - Felicity Smoak from Team Arrow provides Wiki knowledge on your opponent's team and the battlefield. She can also hack into the security cameras and lighting systems on the battlefield.

Best of luck to all participants!

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By geekryan

Participant List (16/16)

1) YoungJustice (sponsored by Weasley's Wizard Wheezes)

• YJ Aqualad (3)
  • 616 Kitty Pryde (1)
  • 616 Eye-Boy (1)
  • 616 Pixie (1)

2) Reaverlation (sponsored by Weyland-Yutani Corp)

• 616 X-23 (3)
  • Batman (2)
  • Talion (1)

3) StormShadow_X (sponsored by Galactic Empire)

• Composite Timeline Cyrax (2)
  • Composite Timeline Sektor (2)
  • Composite Timeline Smoke (2)

4) KaijuKing (sponsored by Weyland-Yutani Corp)

• Machiko Noguchi (AvP) (1)
  • Quiet (MGS) (2)
  • Commander Shepard (ME) (3)

5) Defiant_Will (sponsored by Wolfram and Hart Attorneys at Law)

• Seven (3)
  • FOX Barakapool (3)

6) MErulezall (sponsored by Wayne Enterprises)

• Composite Robocop (3)
  • Composite Terminator (3)

7) WastelandMan (sponsored by Umbrella Corporation)

• Human Jim Lake Jr. (2)
  • Claire Nuñez (2)
  • Toby Domzalski (2)

8) CocaColaMan (sponsored by Weasley's Wizard Wheezes)

• MCU Quicksilver (3)
  • Tenzin (2)
  • Ming Hua (1)

9) Viking1205 (sponsored by Abstergo Industries)

• Lin Beifong (3)
  • Dumbledore (2)
  • Nolan Batman (1)

10) BladeofFury (sponsored by Abstergo Industries)

• CW Arrow (2)
  • CW Sara Lance (2)
  • Barty Crouch Jr. Moody (2)

11) Rhubarb (sponsored by International Genetics Inc.)

• Element Lad (3)
  • Sskeer (2)
  • Crosshair (SW) (1)

12) Delein (sponsored by Wolfram and Hart Attorneys at Law)

• Claire Stanfield (3)
  • Arkham Azrael (3)

13) TheOneWhoKnocks (sponsored by Queen Consolidated)

• Alita w/ Tuned Body (3)
  • Muteba Gizenga (2)
  • Hot Pants (1)

14) ChronicPlane (sponsored by International Genetics Inc.)

• Edward Elric (3)
  • Ultimate Hawkeye (2)
  • Kozuki Kuroi (1)

15) Shirso (sponsored by Wayne Enterprises)

• Luther Strode (3)
  • Chitti the Robot (2)
  • Addison Brody (1)

16) AchillesSpawn (sponsored by Stark Industries)

• MCU Spider-Man (Civil War suit and feats) (2)
  • MCU Star-Lord (2)
  • Captain Rex (2)

Reserves

1) SupremeGeneration (sponsored by Stark Industries)

• 616 Amadeus Cho (No Hulk or Banner Tech) (2)
  • Percy Jackson (No Powers) (3)

2) DeathHero61 (sponsored by OsCorp)

• Train Heartnet (3)
  • Echnida (2)
  • Sato Kazuma (1)

3) HigorM (sponsored by Wayne Enterprises)

• Ninjak (3)
  • Roku (3)

4) DedmanWalkin (sponsored by Wolfram and Hart Attorneys at Law)

• Daud (Dishonored) (1)
  • Sole Survivor (Fallout) (1)
  • Morgan Yu (Prey) (1)
  • Shriek (Batman Beyond) (1)
  • 616 Sage (1)
  • Mitchell Hundred (Ex Machina) (1)

Round 1

Round 1.5

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@geekryan: I think I still wanted to keep my team if that was cool

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there's any spots left after the accounting for the past spots, can you reserve me as well?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: Sure, but you would have to give them point values based on my system.

For example, Albert Wesker would definitely be a 3, so you have another 3 points to spare, unless you can explain why Jason and Selene would be worth 1 or 2 points.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since this is a new thread are the sponsors all back to being up for grabs? if so I'd like to reserve

Weyland-Yutani Corp

Yes, sponsors are not reserved based on the previous tournament, since there are lots of changes made.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By geekryan

If there's any spots left after the accounting for the past spots, can you reserve me as well?

Sure

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cocacolaman  Moderator

Reserve Wizard Wheezes

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reserve Wolfram and Hart Attorneys at Law

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 cocacolaman  Moderator

@geekryan: I don't know if the message I just sent went through, it looks like CV ate it, so sorry if I already asked, but can I get a reference for how big "small building" is?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By geekryan
cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 cocacolaman  Moderator

@geekryan: Cool. And just to be clear, I can pick any character, and my choice doesn't necessarily need to be thematic with the sponsor I chose, correct?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Cool. And just to be clear, I can pick any character, and my choice doesn't necessarily need to be thematic with the sponsor I chose, correct?

Correct!

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sponsor: Wayne Enterprises

Team:

• Kitty Pryde - Low Street (1)
  • Eye-Boy - Low Street (1)
  • Pixie - Low Street (1)
  • Composite Kaldur'ahm/Jackson Hyde - High Street (3)
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team:

• Pixie - Low Street (1)

I'm familiar with Kitty, Eye-Boy, and Pixie, but I'll need a RT for Composite Kaldur'ahm/Jackson Hyde.

I don't think Kitty, Eye-Boy or Pixie are faster than arrow-deflecting, so they should be fine for 1 point each.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@youngjustice said:

Team:

• Pixie - Low Street (1)

I'm familiar with Kitty, Eye-Boy, and Pixie, but I'll need a RT for Composite Kaldur'ahm/Jackson Hyde.

I don't think Kitty, Eye-Boy or Pixie are faster than arrow-deflecting, so they should be fine for 1 point each.

No problem. Here's one for his Rebirth feats and here's one for his Young Justice feats.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@youngjustice said:

Team:

• Pixie - Low Street (1)

No problem. Here's one for his Rebirth feats and here's one for his Young Justice feats.

I wouldn't allow cross-media composites, sorry. YJ Aqualad should be fine, but I think Post-Crisis/Rebirth Aqualad would be too much

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cocacolaman  Moderator

If you think any of these characters break their limits lemme know

No Caption Provided
  • MCU Quicksilver (3)
  • Tenzin (2)
  • Mai (1)
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@youngjustice said:
@geekryan said:
@youngjustice said:

Team:

• Pixie - Low Street (1)

I wouldn't allow cross-media composites, sorry. YJ Aqualad should be fine, but I think Post-Crisis/Rebirth Aqualad would be too much

Cool, you can put me down for YJ Aqualad.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#23  Edited By stormshadow_x

@geekryan: How do Anti tracking Sponsor Perks effects the 10 sec probe tracking perks? Also can you switch me to galactic empire?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you think any of these characters break their limits lemme know

No Caption Provided
  • MCU Quicksilver (3)
  • Tenzin (2)
  • Mai (1)

Seems fair to me!

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: How do Anti tracking Sponsor Perks effects the 10 sec probe tracking perks? Also can you switch me to galactic empire?

They cancel each other out.

And sure

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Are these character's allowed?

• Legends Darth Maul.
  • Legends Count Dooku.

Definitely not Legends. I'd allow Canon though, for 3 points each

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Alright cool. I'll join.

• Canon Darth Maul.
  • Canon Count Dooku.

Alright. Who are you choosing as your sponsor?

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By viking1205

@geekryan: Can you reserve me a spot? Also, if Dumbledore is allowed as a 2 or 3 ptr, can you please add him to my side? I'll choose the sponsor and other characters later.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@geekryan

No Caption Provided
  • (2) Composite Timeline Cyrax
  • (2) Composite Timeline Sektor
  • (2) Composite Timeline Smoke

Sponsor - Galactic Empire

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Can you reserve me a spot? Also, if Dumbledore is allowed as a 3 ptr, can you please add him to my side? I'll choose the sponsor and other characters later.

Sounds good! Dumbledore may be 2 points though, since I don't think he has the DC to bust a small building in one shot

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Sounds fine to me. How many points do Roku, Korra and MCU Black Panther cost(No avatar state for the avatars ofc)?

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: this is probably a redundant question, but just to clarify:

• Telepathy: mind reading and telepathic communication are fully allowed on everyone on the battlefield. Mind control, illusions, and other psychic attacks can only be used on summons and fodder. This also applies to soul abilities, pheromones, gas, and magic-based telepathy as well.

This only refers to illusions rooted in telepathy, correct? As in, illusions that come from a non-telepathic source (ie gadgetry, holograms, etc.) can still be used directly on opponents?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Sounds fine to me. How many points do Roku, Korra and MCU Black Panther cost(No avatar state for the avatars ofc)?

Roku and Korra would be too much, as their "energy projection" goes above small building level.

MCU Black Panther would be a 2

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: this is probably a redundant question, but just to clarify:

This only refers to illusions rooted in telepathy, correct? As in, illusions that come from a non-telepathic source (ie gadgetry, holograms, etc.) can still be used directly on opponents?

Yes

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BladeOfFury

I'll take CW Arrow (s5) and Sara (s2) backed by Abstergo.

EDIT: didn't notice these are missions, I'll add Mad-Eye Moody then. 2 points each

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By viking1205

@geekryan: I'll have MCU Black Panther. For now, I'll have Stark Industries as the sponsor.

EDIT:

Geek, two questions.

• Are any weaker versions of MCU Ironman allowed?
  • Is Snyder Cut Cyborg allowed for 3 points or is he above the limits due to energy projection? If he's allowed, just add him to my side, regardless of the cost. I'll pick the last character later.
Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eri_Joni

Reserve with Umbrella.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with this for now:

Corporation: Wolfram and Hart Attorneys at Law

• Fox Barakapool (3)
  • Spectacular Spiderman Mysterio (2)
  • Shinichi Izumi (1)

RT for Shinichi

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By reaverlation

@geekryan: give me Queen Consolidated and my characters will be:

• 3 pointer: X-23
  • 2 pointer: Batman (Composite Standard Batsuit)
  • 1 pointer: Talion (Pre-Nazgul) (No Time Manipulation)
kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: save me still. Cant make team till morning

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn I thought Weyland was taken already. Would've gotten that if I noticed it

Rhubarb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

Not sure if these guys are allowed so here's their respect threads:

Element Lad

Sskeer

If they are allowed, could i have International Genetics inc as my sponsor please.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

No Caption Provided

• Raiden (1)
  • Vamp (2)
  • Venom Snake (1)
  • Quiet (2)
  • Weyland and Yutani

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I'd like to partecipate in the tourney.

characters:

for the points to assign to them I'm a bit torned between 2/3 given that they have some stats that fall into the 2 points category and others who fall in the 3 points category. it's your decision.

In case that you value as an overall of 5 points, I'd like to add :

• Ty lee (1)

for the corporation I'll choose: Wolfram & Hart Attorneys at Law (if each participant has to choose a different Corporation, I'll pick Stark Industries

for the pics:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hmmm interesting, I'll see if I can think of anything to use.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I'll take Weyland Sponsor if Cadence can't choose a proper team