Corporate Wars R1: TheVIvas vs Rockette (voting)

• 56 results
Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sirfizwhiz
TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sirfizwhiz: Is Dracula still affected by the sunlight here? Or does the fight take place at dusk-ish?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

hmm, interesting matchup. T4V

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ultimate-Man

Man what a match up and I am on @rockette side because he has the greater defense against @thevivas. But what a cool match up

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 sirfizzwhizz  Online
TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sirfizzwhizz  Online
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rockette

Acid Blood Clone PERK of my Blooded Predator.

@thevivas said:

@sirfizwhiz: Cool

@rockette did you want to start off?

Nope. That honor is yours. I always feel put on the defensive posting first. Besides, my "Team" is gonna destroy your Marvel Characters.

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Introduction

Laura Kinney a.k.a. X-23 a.k.a. The New Wolverine

No Caption Provided

Laura is a clone of Wolverine, but because the people who created her couldn't find the right genome to make her a perfect clone, she was created as a female. She was indoctrinated into the same Weapon X program that Wolverine was and was raised and trained as a weapon for the first 11ish years of her life. She would escape the program and make her way to the X-Men with the help of Wolverine. After his death, she has taken up his mantle of Wolverine and joined with the original X-Men who were brought to this time.

T'Challa a.k.a The Black Panther (MCU)

No Caption Provided

T'Challa was the son of the King of Wakanda T'Chaka but took over his role after his father was killed by a bombing orchestrated by Baron Zemo. He has also taken up the mantle of the Black Panther, the protector of Wakanda, and is one of the superheroes of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Vlad the Impaler a.k.a. Dracula

No Caption Provided

Vlad is the Prince of Wallachia and Transylvania. He was nicknamed Vlad the Impaler because of his tendency to impale his victims of war on stakes after defeating them. To protect his kingdom from an attack by the Ottoman Empire, he made a deal with a Vampire that saw him become a Vampire himself.

Six T-600s

No Caption Provided

A series of mass-produced Terminators created by Skynet in 2016. They served as the early infiltrators and featured basic combat endoskeletons made of titanium alloy covered in synthetic latex.

Initial Considerations

The Stealth "Advantage"

I'm assuming this is a basic "search and destroy" type of match, in which my characters will try to find yours and vice versa to see who can kill who first. This gives my team a distinct advantage against yours as well as takes away one of your primary advantages. Your Queen Alien will be easily noticeable both from her size and from the civilians (as per the OP there are five in each house). This rules out all chances of her getting the drop on where my team is and rules out the idea of my team having to really look for her. Also, the three aliens you have with you won't be doing much sneaking around either. The only real noticeable stealth feats they have have all been during nighttime or when it's just flat out dark/near pitch black. They also won't be getting the drop on my teammates, while the opposite is true. I'm almost positive that should one of your Xenomorphs come across one of the civilians in the houses, they wouldn't just walk right by, they'd attack. Because that's what they do, really. This would easily alert members of your team to mine and allow mine to even possible get the drop on them.

The other thing that you would assume is a factor in your favor would be the Predator's stealth, but that is also not the case. All members of my team have crazy enhanced senses, meaning any attempt to sneak up or get too close to them would alert them to either Predator's presence and effectively take away one of your biggest advantages in this battle. To prove this point:

Here we have X-23 hearing the heartbeat of another person in her room:

No Caption Provided

As well as smelling soldiers in her apartment complex and hearing soldiers on the adjacent rooftops:

No Caption Provided

As per the official Civil War Guidebook, Black Panther has enhanced reflexes, which should alert him to any of the cloaked Predator's attacks (should they attack while cloaked):

No Caption Provided

And Dracula, able to loudly hear a spider wrapping up a fly in a web, as well as see what seems to be in infrared that works in conjunction with his heartbeat (speed wise) and able to see in to deep space. Second link is where the Vampire that turned Vlad states that he would be able to see and hear through the senses of the creatures of the night, which is enhanced hearing and sight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XUk2U2s6y4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeA8ojVy8Fc

The Acid Blood "Advantage"

Now we all know that the Xenomorphs/Aliens have a very strong acidic blood that can easily kill people and eat through metal and floor. However, the fact that two of my teammates have impressive healing factors negates that "advantage", thus making it not a very good advantage. The thing is, though, that despite the fact that the alien's blood might dissolve through X-23's claws (and I'm saying if because I'm not sure their acid could melt through adamantium), Laura would still kill whatever alien she is fighting. She has been trained since she was a kid and once killed a group of 24 people with precision hits to the brain stem, jugular, or aorta:

No Caption Provided

Now obviously a human and an alien have different anatomys, but with Laura's skill I don't see her not being able to kill an alien with one blow. She can clearly see where the head is and where it attaches to the torso, and she can clearly see the neck, so going for one of those areas and being able to oneshot like she does to these soldiers shouldn't be out of the question:

No Caption Provided

Now, as for why the acid blood won't work or be as helpful in this match as some might think. X-23 has an incredible healing factor, and by incredible, I mean just that. She's healed from being blown up into pieces, she's healed from having her neck broken, she's healed from being riddled with bullets, she's healed from a bazooka strike, and to top it off, her healing factor is better than Logan's:

No Caption Provided

Dracula himself has healed from an injury just as bad as the acidic blood and with the same properties as well. When he showed his wife he was a Vampire and opened their tent so that the sun would hit him. His skin started to dissolve, but once he closed the tent back up, he healed up perfectly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsrVU3wnlZo

Panther doesn't have such a healing factor, but truth be told, Dracula will be doing more against the Xenos than him just based on that fact.

Basic Strategy

Once the match begins, it shouldn't take long at all for my team to locate your team based on what I said above, and once they do, I believe we have the right tools to take away nearly all of your advantages and win this fairly easily. Whether my team fans our out stays together doesn't really matter because whoever comes across the Xenos first (besides maybe Panther) should be able to easily defeat them. X-23 can easily slice them up like I showed earlier or if Vlad comes across them, he can kill them with strength alone:

Breaks a rock just by using it to help himself up, no effort:

No Caption Provided

Literally bends a sword around another one after blocking:

No Caption Provided

Should any of my team run into a Predator, they should be more than skilled enough to take them out. Laura has been fighting since she was a little girl and has done assassination missions all over the world:

Not to mention she's given Wolverine a loss as well, although you could make the argument he wasn't entirely set on fighting her:

This, coupled with her adamantium claws, Healing Factor, and foot claws that the Predator's wouldn't know about all give her an edge and should be enough to grant her a win against any of your Predators should that happen.

Black Panther is equipped with a Vibranium weave suit that is bullet proof and grants him super strength and speed. In fact, he was able to fight off and gain an advantage against the Winter Soldier:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And with claws strong enough to tear right through motorcycle tires, metal, and capable of scoring Captain America's shield, I'm sure they'll do quite some damage to either of your Predators if Panther comes across them.

As for Vlad, he can quite easily beat them by just spamming his bat swarm ability like he did against these soldiers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEgkXHMAOo8

Heck, my team might not even have to fight your aliens, as my Terminators (awarded to me by my perk) just might shoot them down before anyone on my team engages them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sasxzZoyP0

As for the Queen Alien, the only logical way to approach a fight to her would be for my team to gang up on her, which is what they would do, knowing each of them and how smart and skilled they are at fighting. Then you have the fact that all of them are smart (Laura has received training her whole life, Black Panther is the leader of a nation and has trained to become the next Black Panther, and Vlad has been fighting for most of his life and earned himself a reputation on the battlefield) so teaming up to take out a greater foe and using their surroundings definitely isn't a stretch at all.

To Sum Up My Basic Intro

• Stealth from both your aliens and Predator are basically rendered useless due to my team's enhanced senses and your team's lack of stealth feats during the day time (Aliens).
  • Acid blood won't be nearly as effective against my team as others due to healing factors.
  • Acid blood might not even be a problem outside of your cloned Predator due to my Terminators likely taking out your Aliens at range.
  • My team's guns, Healing factors, and Vampire abilities will allow them to eventually defeat your Pawns and then move in on the Queen.

I guess that's it for now.

You're up @rockette!

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rockette

@thevivas:

Nice Intro.

I'll be thinking on mine tonight and typing it up tomorrow before the end of the day (hopefully).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: Cool, but just a warning, it's against the rules to post pics with cuss words in them. Lol

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@rockette: Cool, but just a warning, it's against the rules to post pics with cuss words in them. Lol

I know.

I thought the "funny factor" would allow it to slide here.

:)-

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: if you need anything in regards to any of your squad characters, I can certainly come to your aid. I possess highly organized galleries loaded with Yautja and Xenomorph feats...

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: if you need anything in regards to any of your squad characters, I can certainly come to your aid. I possess highly organized galleries loaded with Yautja and Xenomorph feats...

Send me what you've got.

I have time to get on here and make short comments, but I've been so busy at work and home, I just haven't had the time to make a good coherent intro.

I could start weak, and go from their, but TheVivas's intro was too good.

I'd lose before I got to the meat of this, due to having a weak start.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: Fair enough! I've sent you a PM btw.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: You got Dracula Untold for a single point?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sirfizzwhizz  Online
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I've talked with him/her, and he/she allowed me to replace his/her spot in the tourney! May I?

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: @sirfizzwhizz:

Elite/Veteran Predator

No Caption Provided

Description:

Here we have the almighty, high ranking veteran members of the clan just before the rank of being a Clan Leader. Nevertheless, they’re still insanely powerful beings and are also highly respected in the clan. Veterans are vastly superior (though not as much as a Clan Leader) to your average Yautja physically, skills, and experience due to the fact they’ve been training and galactic hunting for far longer than your average Yautja as Veterans can possess around a thousand years of galactic hunting and combat experience, but they aren‘t quite as experienced as a Clan Leader. Still, with that kind of level of experience, the Veterans have learned and observed from many mistakes by themselves and low ranking Yautja during hunts to the point they possess no flaws in their combat skills and methods, similar to a Clan Leader.

Equipment:

Due to their high rank, they've earned the best of the best hunting gear produced from the Yautja race and are allowed to possess a heavy arsenal. So without further ado, here's what the Hunter shall equip himself with:

Shoulder Cannon

No Caption Provided

^ Features also include:

• select fire modes: charged, rapid-fire, and laser beam mode

Wrist Blades

No Caption Provided

^ Extend up to 18 inches, made of Yautja metal, and are mono-molecular edged.

Medicomp

No Caption Provided

^ Contains various serums and surgical tools that can be used to treat a wide range of injuries quickly and effectively. Now as for the health shards/charges, they heal, treat all wounds and bleeding instantly (heavy gunfire and stab wounds in most particular).

Wrist Computer

No Caption Provided

Features:

• wrist cannons/blasters
  • cloaking device
  • detects mine/lasers
  • power glove
  • holographic sat-com
  • self-destruct mechanism
  • grapple hook
  • net launcher
  • can produce medicomp serums
  • energy sift

Armor (intermediate coverage)

No Caption Provided

^ just leaves parts of abdomen, legs, neck and arms uncovered.

Biomask

No Caption Provided

^ Features:

• analyzers (for opponents and atmosphere conditions)
  • loads of vision modes
  • greatly amplifies hearing
  • vocal mimicry/recording
  • zoom
  • targeting system for weapons
  • see through walls and structures
  • pin-point objects and items within small areas, such as pockets
  • breathing apparatus
  • protection
  • mapping interface
  • GPS and other related features
  • brain wave detection

Yautja mines

My Hunter shall possess one of each type.

Fire mines – Based on Yautja fire technology (which is hotter than many stars at their core), these mines used an incendiary-based explosive, capable of setting multiple victims alight and even completely incinerating them.

Plasma mines – Mines based on Plasma caster technology, these envelop their target in a burst of plasma energy, essentially vaporizing them.

EMP mines – These mines are harmless to organic lifeforms, but can temporarily disable mechanical/technological systems with an electromagnetic pulse.

Sonic mines – Similar to EMP Mines, these devices temporarily incapacitate organic opponents by releasing a burst of multi-spectrum light and sound waves designed to briefly disrupt the nervous system of the prey without causing permanent damage.

Sniper Dart Gun

No Caption Provided

^ Sniper variant of Dart Gun, and happens to be a very stealthy weapon. It's different and similar to the regular ones in several ways, which are:

• integrated scope
  • utilizes cloak/invisibility features for its darts
  • makes almost no noise (just the "whistling" of the darts)
  • low recoil
  • tremendous velocity
  • no discernible muzzle flash
  • molecular-cutting properties
  • can fire multiple darts at once

Laser Traps

No Caption Provided

^ Laser traps. They slice and dice organic material and Xenomorphs like what Gordon Ramsay does to onions and tomatoes with a knife. Once all traps have been places, the Snipers can simply activate them via wrist computer. They also provide an effective barrier against explosive and energy weaponry, such as shoulder cannon blasts.

Predator Falcon

No Caption Provided

^ Features and functions of the device:

• Perfectly mimics the appearance and behavior of predatory birds (specifically Falcons)
  • Remote-controlled via wrist computer
  • Can fly like a falcon
  • Recording feature
  • Allows Hunters to see through its eye cameras
  • Self-detonation (a small explosion)

In other words, it's not only the perfect stalking weapon, but also a decent distractor.

Nanovibronic Smart Disc

No Caption Provided

Smart Discs can be upgraded for Nanovibronic edges. Edges that vibrate at high frequencies for molecular cutting edge.

^ Other features: returns back to user even better than a boomerang, obviously.

Praetorian's Tip Razor whip

No Caption Provided

^ Yes, it's a razor whip that Yautja possess, but with a twist... It integrates corrosive substances developed by Yautja that blue solvent's consist of:

No Caption Provided

In other words, this upgraded version of the razor whip Yautja possess, which secretes this blue substance when activated.

Foot blades

No Caption Provided

^ this is something most people haven’t heard of, but there are Hunters wearing something very similar in design to the wrist blades, but are on their feet. Huh, talk about a serious case of kickin' ass.....*Ba Dum Tssss*

Blooded Predator

No Caption Provided

Description:

"Blooded Predators" are among the average Joes of the Yautja race, but who are on a successful path thus far. These types of hunters in Yautja society are typically young Yautja with limited hunting experience. Furthermore, they only achieved a few kills of prey, such as defeating a few Xenomorphs in h2h combat, along with hunting down some humans. These achievements are merely to warrant their acceptance into the clan.

Despite not being so experienced, they're still very formidable opponents alone. To further explain, the Hunters are obviously extraterrestrial beings, Yautja, or better know as Predators. Being Yautja, they naturally possess various superhuman abilities, such as impressive superhuman physical attributes and heightened senses. Not to mention how well equipped the Hunters typically are.

Equipment:

Blooded Yautja are given more common and more limitation on hunting gear, but still very formidable, nonetheless. The load-out of the Hunter will only be what's in this image, but the features listed won't be this limited for the Hunter:

"KNOW YOUR ENEMY"

No Caption Provided

Xenomorphs

No Caption Provided

Summary of Xenomorphs and their potential:

"A structurally perfect organism, no question." - Dr. Groves

"You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility." - Ash (Synthetic science officer of the 22nd century)

Description:

Xenomorphs are stealthy and incredibly hazardous extraterrestrial species of bio-mechanical organisms who came to existence through a bio-engineering process to create the ultimate lifeforms. This credit goes to both Space Jockey engineers and the rogue synthetic, David. They're the ideal biological weapons, shown to be utilized by Borgia Industries, David, Space Jockeys and even Yautja in such a manner.

They possess a bulletproof hide, pressurized acidic blood, the ability to see the electromagnetic signature of their prey, and other built in weapons (razor tail, claws, and inner jaw) which can pierce through even the toughest metals with ease. Their other physical traits includes adhesive feet that allow them to travel on all surfaces, very keen senses (smell, hearing, telepathy, etc.) and clearly superhuman physical stats.

Alien Queen

No Caption Provided

Description:

Now this is the big momma of every Xenomorph hive, who is the mastermind of all the lesser Xenomorph castes. That of course, is the Alien Queen, who possessed every feature of typical Xenomorphs, but on far greater terms. They're exceptionally massive and fearsome for an Xenomorph, capable of far more impressive displays of physical power. Despite their incredible physical power, they don't rely on it. They have been shown to utilize tactics when necessary. Indeed, they're certainly more "intelligent" than lesser Xenomorph castes, at least according to the novel, Aliens: Earth Hive, where she is given various IQ test and scores 175, which is considered "Genius level intellect."

The Battle

Stealth Counters and Claims:

This gives my team a distinct advantage against yours as well as takes away one of your primary advantages. Your Queen Alien will be easily noticeable both from her size and from the civilians (as per the OP there are five in each house). This rules out all chances of her getting the drop on where my team is and rules out the idea of my team having to really look for her. Also, the three aliens you have with you won't be doing much sneaking around either. The only real noticeable stealth feats they have have all been during nighttime or when it's just flat out dark/near pitch black.

Guess what:

^ Alien Queens are excellent diggers. One is seen burrowing to successfully ambush a Space Jockey faster than he could react. Not to mention that she scared the crap out of a squad of Colonial Marines, despite not being her desired target. So, the Queen can keep well out of your team's sight, as well as avoid attacks and perform various, very rapid surprise attacks.

Even the much lesser Xenomorph castes, such as Drones and Warriors, have displayed excellent burrowing speed and skill:

^ Notice how they can even burrow through solid rock in an incredibly efficient manner. They manage to ambush and dispatch squads of Colonial Marines (who typically carry motion trackers) and soldiers faster than they can react. Notice how they didn't have a single clue as to where the Xenomorphs were either.

I'm almost positive that should one of your Xenomorphs come across one of the civilians in the houses, they wouldn't just walk right by, they'd attack. Because that's what they do, really. This would easily alert members of your team to mine and allow mine to even possible get the drop on them.

I'll concur, since it's true that Xenomorphs will attack anything closest to them. So everyone on my team would most likely join the Xenomorphs in their rampage against the civilians. This is just get it over with before your team engages mine. I'm sure your team will definitely reach mine soon after my team gets rid of the civilians in our side of the map, since it's such a small map.

However, your team shouldn't get off the bat so easily... My Hunters possess laser traps and mines that they can place within their side of the map, particularly around and inside the house.

They can place the mines on the side of the doorways and windows so they're out of your team's sight.

Your team will have no way of ambushing my team. This is especially due to my Hunters, who possess wrist computers SATCOMS, which can project the exact location, appearance and watch every single movement from your team. It obviously provides perfect visuals of the battlefield as well:

No Caption Provided

The other thing that you would assume is a factor in your favor would be the Predator's stealth, but that is also not the case. All members of my team have crazy enhanced senses, meaning any attempt to sneak up or get too close to them would alert them to either Predator's presence and effectively take away one of your biggest advantages in this battle. To prove this point:

Excellent feats of senses indeed.

However, the Elite Hunter may actually be the one to successfully bypass your team's senses. They're so skilled and experienced in stealth tactics that Elite Hunters have managed to sneak up on Xenomorphs without being noticed at all:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These are very impressive stealth feats when you consider how heightened Xenomorph senses are. Here's Xenomorph sense of smell:

No Caption Provided

^ Xenomorphs have such powerful olfactory senses that they can detect pheromones through air-tight metal walls from a great distance. We see the Xeno sense the chemical changes from outdoors, despite being in containment inside of the large, metal encased compound.

Xenos can also detect brain waves and possess excellent telepathic senses:

Xenos possess such great motion detection abilities to where even Synthetics, who're capable of far more precise, coordination and stealth than typical humans, failed to bypass their sensitivity to motion. They were also given pheromone collars, which allowed the Synthetics to blend in perfectly with the pheromones Xenomorphs emit:

No Caption Provided

This would also explain how successful Yautja are at ambushing entire squads of Colonial Marines, despite being equipped with motion trackers:

^ Hell, I've been playing the AvP 2010 game, where even at the highest difficulty, you can bypass Colonial Marine motion trackers if you move slowly enough and silently. Incredible, since motion trackers can even detect hamsters inside their cage from 25 meters and through various walls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B42jE5uvVU

To further justify how Yautja can bypass Xenomorph sense, well not only is it due to extensive studies and knowledge on Xenomorphs to find such methods of stealth... It is shown that Yautja can actually force their heart to stop beating and most likely can stop emitting brain waves as well:

^ Here we have a Yautja in captivity being examined by scientists who possessed reverse-engineered Yautja technology and sensors. The Yautja was playing dead much a possum and is seen to force his heart to stop beating and most likely brainwaves as well, since Yautja technology includes brainwave sensors as well. Anyhow, we see the Hunter surprise attack the entire crew of scientists as it was playing possum, bypassing all their life-detection sensors, which clearly mistaken the Yautja as being dead.

As per the official Civil War Guidebook, Black Panther has enhanced reflexes, which should alert him to any of the cloaked Predator's attacks (should they attack while cloaked):

I'm not so sure about that. Black Panther may have enhanced reflexes, but how will that help him if he and the rest of his team can't see the Hunters at all? Look:

^ Notice how the cloaking device can render the Hunters perfectly invisible.

Not to mention that Yautja can move faster than the human eye can see...

They can definitely move FTE. In full, short bursts, they become invisible to sight:

"The creature holding the spear seemed to side-step the bullets easily.Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture. After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility.

. . .

Then, without warning, moving faster than human eyes could follow, the foremost of the three creatures rammed a spear through Anatoli's chest. Anatoli crumpled. With his lung pierced, he couldn't even manage a dying scream.

. . .

One of the creatures ran after him, moving inhumanly fast, so fast Buyanov could not properly follow the motion. As Dmitri's hand reached for the alarm handle, the thing's hand slammed down on the top of the Russian's head."

- Predator: Cold War

They’re even described as moving at near-lighting speed:

No Caption Provided

^ this is from the Predator 3 story.

Acid Blood Counters and Claims:

Now we all know that the Xenomorphs/Aliens have a very strong acidic blood that can easily kill people and eat through metal and floor. However, the fact that two of my teammates have impressive healing factors negates that "advantage", thus making it not a very good advantage.

Fine, the acidic blood won't be as effective as it's usually portrayed, but I ain't gonna rely on the acidic blood argument to justify my case against your team.

The thing is, though, that despite the fact that the alien's blood might dissolve through X-23's claws (and I'm saying if because I'm not sure their acid could melt through adamantium

Indeed, it's very hard to say if the blood will dissolve through adamantium, since I don't every recall adamantium withstanding any sort of corrosive substance. Nevertheless, I'm not gonna sweat it, since I don't believe the acidic blood will be important in how my team may emerge victorious.

H2H Counters and Claims

Now obviously a human and an alien have different anatomys, but with Laura's skill I don't see her not being able to kill an alien with one blow. She can clearly see where the head is and where it attaches to the torso, and she can clearly see the neck, so going for one of those areas and being able to oneshot like she does to these soldiers shouldn't be out of the question:

I certainly doubt it, since Xenomorphs are considerably more durable and resilient than humans, which I'll explain sooner or later. Not to mention that she'll have to get dangerously close to the Xenomorphs. Chances are that she'll receive a head-bite or acidic spit to the face if she attempts to replicate the same attack move. If she gets acid into her face, she'll be in agony and blinded for quite some time, since even a small splash of Xenomorph acid oxidizes completely after nearly a minute (0:31 to 1:28):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHSf7MXTlKM

That's not even taking how incredible the reflexes and speed of Xenomorphs are into consideration. But first, I must bring up the strength level of Xenomorphs... So apparently, Xenomorphs and Yautja of course, are able to exert a force of 2 million Newtons, which is equivalent to about 202 tons... As you know, Yautja and Xenomorphs ripped out the skulls and spines of humans and even Synthetics all at once:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Where did I get 2 million Newtons from? This video by Vsauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6NZMAbfmW0

^ it mentions that it would take 1 million Newtons of force to remove the spine and skull of a human simultaneously, which is equivalent to the force of 10 high-speed car crashes. Yautja and Xenomorphs can manage these feats with only one arm, which means that in total, they can exert a force of 202 tons, since only one arm is needed to exert 101 tons of force. However, Yautja and Xenomorphs can perform these feats with great ease somehow...

I have yet to see X-23 replicate such a feat, or have dealt with opponents with comparable strength. Otherwise, I so far believe she won't have a good time dealing with the Xenomorphs, who would out-wrestle her quite easily with such level of strength.

Whether my team fans our out stays together doesn't really matter because whoever comes across the Xenos first (besides maybe Panther) should be able to easily defeat them. X-23 can easily slice them up like I showed earlier or if Vlad comes across them, he can kill them with strength alone:

I fail to see how those strength feats compare to how much force Yautja and Xenomorphs can even exert with pure strength, as I've explained above. It's a well known fact that Yautja and Xenomorphs regularly wrestle and casually trade blows from each other. Yautja themselves are fairly tougher than Xenos in strength:

No Caption Provided

However, Xenos have withstood plenty of blows and even smack Yautja into the air:

Xenomorphs have way better strength feats alone than X-23 and Vlad as far as I'm concerned:

^ a weakened, as it endured harsh experimentation and was starving, Xenomorph drone still managed to hurl a woman dozens of feet into the air, breaking her through the force field. Even the scientist was real impressed and perplexed by such an impressive feat of strength.

Then of course, Xenos regularly dent and claw through some of the toughest metals, even breaching into an armored Colonial Marine base designed to withstand a battle ship/cruiser barrage:

No Caption Provided

Should any of my team run into a Predator, they should be more than skilled enough to take them out. Laura has been fighting since she was a little girl and has done assassination missions all over the world:

Then again, my Hunters, particularly the Elite Hunter, possess around thousands of years of inter-galactic hunting experience. They've been shown to deal with opponents who're physically superior to themselves not only in strength, but speed and durability wise as well. That's how skilled Elite Hunters are; they can deal with physically superior opponents to themselves in h2h combat. Of course, here's some evidence:

"Bigger than normal bugs, they towered over the Predators, armored and outfitted with cyborg exoskeletons and extensions, with several arms, all holding weapons of various kinds, from blasters to spears and knives. Nor where they all identical.Some leaned more toward Queenhood, drool dripping from their razor-sharp fangs, claws curiously tangled with weapons in awkward grips.

. . .

Nonetheless, the Predators were fighting Machines as well, and fighting machines that now, in a contest not just for honor, but for survival, fought with a single will and absolutely incandescent genius.

Machiko had never seen the like. Not, apparently had Ned Sanchez.

He stood there, gawking.

"Get down," ordered Machiko, taking back her own advice and parking herself behind a high-back lab table.

"Shouldn't we help?"

We'll just get ourselves killed now."

Anyway, Sanchez would. She'd run with a pack before and could probably meld her instincts into the group mix. Sanchez couldn't; he would probably get caught in the buzz saw of action and get ripped to pieces.

He got got down as well, though he peered out at the action with great interest.

"My God, I've never seen anything like this, Talk about berserkers."

The Predators were fighting with a precision that bordered on ballet. They somehow knew just the right moments to dodge, just the right moments to fire, just the right moments to advance.

They were defeating the enemy, an enemy programmed only for victory.

"Evanston bungled this project," said Machiko. "He didn't realize how stupid the bugs are, and well, that's programmed into these creatures as well."

"What-- you're saying they were not threat?" said Sanchez. "That we're doing this for nothing?"

"Oh, no. He could certainly make refinements, I'm sure. Nonetheless, fearsome and nasty as they are, they don't have the thousands of years of practice that the Yautja have."

- Alien vs Predator: Hunter's Planet

^ in regards to the this quote, a pack of Elite Hunters are outnumbered by, but still manage to defeat and dodge attacks from 25 cybernetic and genetic-enhanced Xenomorphs: Xenoborgs. Some where nearly the size of Alien Queens and were mentioned to move unusually faster than your average Xenomorphs. The AVP classic game features Xenoborgs, but the ones from the game weren't nearly as deadly, but still capable of dispatching average Yautja in seconds as they aim rapidly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bM0VK5KMfU

Then of course, Elite Hunters can stalemate a juvenile Queen Predalien in h2h combat, which are by far, physically superior to Yautja. Nevertheless, Elite Hunters are just that skilled to where they can defeat physically superior opponents in h2h combat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCy7OdE8DGk

Not to mention that they can defeat Alien Queens in h2h combat with mid-difficulty:

I should mention how casually and quickly Elite Hunters can dispatch hordes of Xenomorphs in pure melee/CQC:

An Elite Hunter mops up an entire horde of Xenos in h2h combat instantaneously; he fought them so fast, that the man though he was already killed by the Xenos, until he sees that the Hunter took care of them before he realized it. In other words, the Hunter was fighting and moving much faster than humans could see:

Then of course, a handful of more feats where high ranking Yautja slaughter entire hordes of Xenos like an exterminator spraying down an entire wasp nest:

I have yet to see any comparable melee/CQC feats for your team.

This, coupled with her adamantium claws, Healing Factor, and foot claws that the Predator's wouldn't know about all give her an edge and should be enough to grant her a win against any of your Predators should that happen.

My Elite Hunter possessed foot blades as well, if you take a look at his equipment at the top of this post. The Hunters are equipped with and are trained to utilize a variety of other melee weapons as well, including the combi-stick, smart disc, razor bullwhip, and wrist blades of course. This alone is clear evidence that Yautja, especially Elite Hunters, are more skilled in combat, since they're trained in more, various melee martial arts based on all these melee/throwing weapons. So, I have yet to see if she's ever dealt with opponents who possess such complex knowledge in martial arts for a more complex loadout of distinctive melee weaponry.

Then in regards to skill, keep in mind that Yautja are trained in an extremely deadly and complex martial art which would totally wreck even the most skilled and effective martial artists or MMA styles to ever exist. It is called Jehdin, which I'll mention once more:

Yautja possess a martial arts system called Jehdin. It is described to be superior to all modern day martial arts, especially when mastered, it grants the user the ability to combat opponents with much higher physical stats to their own. Jehdin, being an extremely complex martial art, was also stated or really implied to contain a fusion of various Asian and Mesoamerican martial arts, such as Okinawan, Aikido, Mayan boxing, Aztec warfare, Judo/Jujutsu, Kyokushin Karate, Penchak Silat, Tae Kwon Do, etc... Basically, Jehdin is really a highly super-powered and complex form of MMA that is totally unmatched by anything known to man in terms of h2h combat.

- Based on Steve Perry's statements and martial arts facts

It makes very much sense for Jehdin to be very much superior to any martial arts combination to ever exist on earth when you consider that not only are Yautja vastly more intelligent than Humans, but they've been existing with highly advanced technology even before Humans have existed perhaps. This is also definitely evident if you know who Machiko Noguchi is, a small petite woman who lived with the Yautja for over 3 years. She was capable of defeating opponents in h2h combat who're far physically superior to herself, such as Xenomorphs and even other Yautja.

It is also mentioned that even lowest ranking Hunters, Unbloodeds, were exhibiting skill comparable to samurais:

"The Queen continued in her bursts of screams, all but hidden by a mass of her minions, bugs jumping into the battle as more came out of the dark, running at the Hunters, the Hunters dancing and cutting like samurai-- both alien groups slowly, steadily gaining ground on the three humans."

- Alien vs. Predator: War

Is there anything else you got to say that they can top the combat skill of my Hunters?

Misc. Claims and Counters

Heck, my team might not even have to fight your aliens, as my Terminators (awarded to me by my perk) just might shoot them down before anyone on my team engages them:

What kind of rounds do the weapons of the Terminators fire? Are they armor-piercing and explosive rounds? If not, then I must say that they aren't gonna have much luck taking down the Xenos, since it take armor piercing rounds to bypass their hide, and even so it's not easy at all to take them out with armor piercing rounds alone. You need to have both heavy armor-piercing and explosive (HEAP) rounds to efficiently dispatch Xenomorphs, such as Colonial Marine Pulse Rifles:

It takes heavy armour-piercing military-grade weaponry to kill one and even then it's not easy. We have the reports from Colonial Marines’ encounters with them. A Chinese farmer with a pitchfork, an Australian bird hunter with a shotgun, they’ll be wasting their time trying to stop a full-grown alien with either of those weapons.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg. 248-249

As for Vlad, he can quite easily beat them by just spamming his bat swarm ability like he did against these soldiers:

I believe that would actually be a very risky move for Vlad, since the Hunters' equipment will allow them to produce an explosive blast from their body:

No Caption Provided

^ This way, the Hunters can at least repel or stop the bats completely.

Then of course, we've already seen how effective the shoulder cannon can be utilized at close range. The Shoulder Cannon has this feature where the Hunter can fire three laser beams at once in a rapid session:

There's also a rapid-fire feature of the Shoulder Cannon, which can overwhelm entire squads of soldiers, military vehicles and Colonial Marines:

Not to mention that the Elite Hunter is equipped with a single sonic mine, which would obviously be very effective against Vlad:

No Caption Provided

General Claims

So, why do I ultimately believe that my team would emerge victorious against yours?

Well thanks to my Hunters, I find that my team has the upper hand in h2h combat skills, as I've explained above.

I believe it's also obvious that my team clearly has a massive strength and a decent stealth advantage. Not to mention that due to the Xenomorphs and Alien Queen, my team clearly can utilize the environment against yours, as they can avoid all your team's attacks through burrowing.

My team will know and see your teams every move, thanks to the Hunters with their holographic SATCOMs and Xenomorph senses.

My Hunters can also gain much needed info regarding your team via various biomask analyzers:

Here's an example of how quickly the analyzers work and what knowledge they can bring to my team:

No Caption Provided

One thing I haven't completely approached yet was the level of speed and reflexes that my team has. Once again, I find that my squad has the edge in speed/reflexes. So let's take a look at my team's feats, starting with the Hunters...

Here's an instance where a small pack of moot Yautja dodge a tank shell (nearly hypersonic) and turret gunfire at close range:

Low ranking Yautja have even avoided attacks from and defeated opponents that have targeting systems, scanners, giant robotic mechanisms, giant laser weaponry, etc.:

^ This Yautja was weakened as he was sensitive to breathing the earth's atmosphere.

Thus, I'll claim your squad will have trouble with aiming and tagging the Hunters without shame. It's like their up against Albert Wesker in terms of speed, which I've already shown some feats of them moving so much faster than the human eye can see.

Speed/Reflexes

One thing I haven't completely approached yet was the level of speed and reflexes that my team has. Once again, I find that my squad has the edge in speed/reflexes. So let's take a look at my team's feats, starting with the Hunters...

Here's an instance where a small pack of moot Yautja dodge a tank shell (nearly hypersonic) and turret gunfire at close range:

Low ranking Yautja have even avoided attacks from and defeated opponents that have targeting systems, scanners, giant robotic mechanisms, giant laser weaponry, etc.:

^ This Yautja was weakened as he was sensitive to breathing the earth's atmosphere.

Thus, I'll claim your squad will have trouble with aiming and tagging the Hunters without shame. It's like their up against Albert Wesker in terms of speed, which I've already shown some feats of them moving so much faster than the human eye can see.

Then we have Xenomorph Warriors and Drones dodge point-blank or close range shoulder cannon blasts, gunfire and laser beams:

Xenos are shown to keep up with your average Yautja in combat, sometimes even defeating them every now and then:

Alien Queen can blitz an entire crew of unblooded to blooded Yautja:

Durability

I find that your team will also have trouble taking out the Hunters and Alien Queen in most particular. Here's how durable Yautja naturally are...

Tanking explosive sniper rounds and impalement through the chest. This includes a Venomous metal worm twice the size of an average Yautja stuck in the Hunter's chest in the past:

“Coming from a different angle, the bullet entered the Predator's body. This third bullet lodged deep inside, coming to rest only after it had cut through several vital organs.

. . .

"The demon isn't dead yet," said Sukhon.

"The 'demon' will be dead if it doesn't get some expert medical attention. I put a bullet with an exploding tip right through its back.No exit wound."

. . .

Still, the Predator's condition did not yet warrant self-destruct. He had been hurt worse and emerged victorious. Once on a planet half a galaxy away, a venomous metal worm twice his size had shot up through the earth and pinned him through the chest armour. The Predator had chopped its head off, cut off its tail, and gone on to fight for another four hours with the rest of the worm inside his chest, before withdrawing to repair the damage. The wheeze as its breathing grew worse indicated deep-tissue damage, but nothing irreversible. Medical care on board its ship would allow it to recover.

- South China Sea

This Hunter was shot 10 times into the chest and torso with a combat shotgun. He goes down just seen playing dead and gets back up shortly to surprise Harrigan and fight him just fine later on
This Hunter was shot 10 times into the chest and torso with a combat shotgun. He goes down just seen playing dead and gets back up shortly to surprise Harrigan and fight him just fine later on
This Hunter had an entire string of grenades blown directly into his face, yet he remained unarmed
This Hunter had an entire string of grenades blown directly into his face, yet he remained unarmed

Withstanding multiple missiles and auto cannon gunfire from an Apache Helicopter:

^ This Hunter wasn't even equipped with very much armor. He wears little armor when compared to my Hunters whose armor covers more of their bodies.

Here's a display of how devastating Apache Helicopter missiles are, which just only one can completely obliterate a modern tank:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpUf9Wp0Sh8

Withstanding their own shoulder cannon blasts:

Two Yautja go mano y mano, soaking up military-grade machine guns and autocannon rounds, but still keep fighting and ignore the gunfire:

Let's also not forget that my Hunters possess medicomps, which will instantly heal any form of damage they receive, which is like their form of a healing factor:

No Caption Provided

If you're wondering how durable the Alien Queen's hide is, well from 20:15 to 21:39, you'll notice that the Queen's hide is proof against all Colonial Marine weapons. This includes her easily withstanding grenade launchers, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, Smartguns and firearms filled with futuristic HEAP (High Explosive & Armor Piercing) weaponry and futuristic autocannon rounds. She was withstanding a barrage of all these weapons from a squad of Colonial Marines, and damn, that even puts all modern-day tanks to great shame (20:15 - 21:39):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwCMOQhoNN4&t=20m15s

Smartgun ammunition: http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/M56_Smartgun

The M56 Smartgun is chambered for the M250 10×28mm High Explosive Armor Piercing caseless round, a 230 grain projectile encased in a rectangular block of Nitramine 50.

Pulse Rifle ammo + descriptions: http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/10%C3%9724mm_Caseless

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/M41A_Pulse_Rifle

Firepower/Weaponry

The Hunters of my team are the one's whose equipment will play a large role in emerging victorious.

Can Vlad survive decapitation?

As far as I'm concerned Vlad and the T-600s will stand no chance against the Shoulder Cannons:

Fully charged blasts are seen obliterating huge Colonial Ships and vaporizing Colonial Marines and Soldiers with futuristic full body armor:

The deadliest fire mode of the Shoulder Cannons is the beam mode, which can be intensified to where they vaporize two soldiers in one shot:

No Caption Provided

Best of all is when the Shoulder Cannon is set to the highest setting, it creates an explosion large enough to vaporize an entire horde of Xenomorphs:

No Caption Provided

The only folks on your team whose durability will allow them to survive the Shoulder Cannon blasts are X-23 and BP.

As for X-23, she should have some tissue remain inside of her skull, allowing her to regenerate her flesh back. However, she should be incapacitated for a little while, as she'll be mostly reduced to her skeleton without any muscles coating her body. Muscles are required for movement.

During this time, the Hunters can finish her off by removing the rest of her lingering tissue inside of her with blue solvents:

As for BP, they can finish him off with the Praetorian's tip Razorwhip, which secretes this same, blue solvent substance.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: OK, I've already edited all my counters and claims! Take a look!

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheVivas

@fitnesstribesman13: It just had to be you taking Rockette's place in this tourney....the expert on all things Predators. Lol

Looks good though man! I'll try to have something up in the next few days.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Lol yeah tbh, I wanted to join the tourney, but Rockette beat me to it. Yet at the same time, I wanted to see if he/she knew some stuff regarding Xenomorphs and Yautja that I've never heard or seen of. Oh well, at least I get to rep my favorite sci-fi series!

Good luck with your posts, which I suggest you eat more lucky charms hehehe...

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well this got interesting, tag

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheVivas
Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is gon be gud

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 sirfizzwhizz  Online
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: lol forgive me if I typed a little too much. Though if I'm not mistaken, most of my post was just throwing out several feats for each folks on my team?

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just peeking in.

Both are great so far.

Thanks again to F.T.13 for stepping in for me.

Good job.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: That sure was a wall of text my dude. Lol

"Stealth Counters" Counters

These are very impressive stealth feats when you consider how heightened Xenomorph senses are. Here's Xenomorph sense of smell:^ Alien Queens are excellent diggers. One is seen burrowing to successfully ambush a Space Jockey faster than he could react. Not to mention that she scared the crap out of a squad of Colonial Marines, despite not being her desired target. So, the Queen can keep well out of your team's sight, as well as avoid attacks and perform various, very rapid surprise attacks.

Even the much lesser Xenomorph castes, such as Drones and Warriors, have displayed excellent burrowing speed and skill:

^ Notice how they can even burrow through solid rock in an incredibly efficient manner. They manage to ambush and dispatch squads of Colonial Marines (who typically carry motion trackers) and soldiers faster than they can react. Notice how they didn't have a single clue as to where the Xenomorphs were either.

It's a great ability to be sure, but I don't see the relevance it would have in this fight. Sure the option is there for them to burrow, but I'm not sure why they would think they need to. Realistically, they're going to be dropped onto this battlefield and the first thing they're going to try and do is search out my team, not try to burrow underground. You and I might know that they're normal stealth abilities aren't going to help them here, but they don't know that. I don't see why they wouldn't approach this like any other fight or hunt.

However, your team shouldn't get off the bat so easily... My Hunters possess laser traps and mines that they can place within their side of the map, particularly around and inside the house.

They can place the mines on the side of the doorways and windows so they're out of your team's sight.

Again, although they can and have set their mines to try and trap aliens and prey before, I'm not sure why they would here either. The Predators are most likely ging to try and go camo and then search out my team, not necessarily hole up in a room and try to prepare it as a death room with mines and such. Besides, the only time I've ever seen a Predator deploy mines outside of the AVP games was Wolf in AVP:R and that was because he knew that he was severely outnumbered by the Xeno's in the sewer, knew that that's where they were all gathering, and made use of such a small, cramped space because he was also at a disadvantage due to the water and the fact that the Xeno's could (and I think they did?) use the water to try and sneak up on him.

I can tell you with almost complete certainty that unless one of your Predators decides to go human hunting and go inside of a house to kill the humans in it, all of the fights between your Predators and my team will be outdoors, which means no cramped spaces to exploit.

The other mines could be a problem, but Canonically, the Predators are more fond of using their other gadgets and weapons so I don't think I need to worry about them that much.

Your team will have no way of ambushing my team.

The plan was never to ambush them in the first place. Lol

This is especially due to my Hunters, who possess wrist computers SATCOMS, which can project the exact location, appearance and watch every single movement from your team. It obviously provides perfect visuals of the battlefield as well:

I was under the impression that they only had the exact schematics of that pyramid because it was an ancestral and traditional site they used to allow young Predators go on their hunt to prove themselves. We even saw a flashback in the movie that they have been doing this since the Aztecs/Mayans, so the knowledge and layout of the pyramid would have been handed down from one generation to the next.

Unless they can pull up these types of maps and information for any landmark and location?

However, the Elite Hunter may actually be the one to successfully bypass your team's senses. They're so skilled and experienced in stealth tactics that Elite Hunters have managed to sneak up on Xenomorphs without being noticed at all:

These are very impressive stealth feats when you consider how heightened Xenomorph senses are. Here's Xenomorph sense of smell:

^ Xenomorphs have such powerful olfactory senses that they can detect pheromones through air-tight metal walls from a great distance. We see the Xeno sense the chemical changes from outdoors, despite being in containment inside of the large, metal encased compound.

Xenos can also detect brain waves and possess excellent telepathic senses:

Xenos possess such great motion detection abilities to where even Synthetics, who're capable of far more precise, coordination and stealth than typical humans, failed to bypass their sensitivity to motion. They were also given pheromone collars, which allowed the Synthetics to blend in perfectly with the pheromones Xenomorphs emit:

In regards to the Elite Hunter being able to bypass my team's senses, I'm not sure about that. In all the examples you gave, they were able to sneak up on Xeno's who apparently only have a strong sense of smell. Laura and Vlad have all of their senses enhanced. Vlad to the point that he can hear a spider webbing an insect, and he can hear it loud. He can even see and hear the heartbeats of animals, courtesy of the video I linked in my first post. That should be above a strong sense of smell.

In regards to the Xeno's detecting brain waves and telepathic senses, that's mainly to find and talk to each other, otherwise just being stealthy isn't enough to get past a person/animals that can sense thoughts and brain waves.

To further justify how Yautja can bypass Xenomorph sense, well not only is it due to extensive studies and knowledge on Xenomorphs to find such methods of stealth... It is shown that Yautja can actually force their heart to stop beating and most likely can stop emitting brain waves as well:

^ Here we have a Yautja in captivity being examined by scientists who possessed reverse-engineered Yautja technology and sensors. The Yautja was playing dead much a possum and is seen to force his heart to stop beating and most likely brainwaves as well, since Yautja technology includes brainwave sensors as well. Anyhow, we see the Hunter surprise attack the entire crew of scientists as it was playing possum, bypassing all their life-detection sensors, which clearly mistaken the Yautja as being dead.

That's also a great feat, but I also fail to see how that would come into play here. Yautja have been fighting Xenos forever. The set up ritualistic hunts in order for young Predators to prove themselves and move up the social food chain to become Blooded and Elders. They clearly know how to hunt and fight these creatures. What they don't know is who they're fighting in this fight. They don't know that Laura and Vlad have senses enhanced to the levels that they do. They don't know that Laura can hear a heartbeat of another person in her room. They don't know that Vlad can basically see heartbeats. I don't see any reason why they would be preparing to counter their senses if they don't even know about them in the first place.

The same goes for the Predator that was being held in captivity. Odds are that he knew he was being held in captivity and so he purposely devised that plan to help himself escape. The circumstances he was in in those scans are completely different than what would be in this fight.

I'm not so sure about that. Black Panther may have enhanced reflexes, but how will that help him if he and the rest of his team can't see the Hunters at all? Look:

I was referring to if a Predator were to try and shoot him with a plasma caster, he would be able to hear and then react to it.

^ Notice how the cloaking device can render the Hunters perfectly invisible.

I think it's pretty obvious at this point that my team doesn't need to see your Predator's to know where they are. And once one of them is alerted, you can bet they would tell or alert Panther somehow.

They can definitely move FTE. In full, short bursts, they become invisible to sight:

I'll respond more to this in my counters to your "Speed" section.

"H2H Counters" Counters

I certainly doubt it, since Xenomorphs are considerably more durable and resilient than humans, which I'll explain sooner or later. Not to mention that she'll have to get dangerously close to the Xenomorphs. Chances are that she'll receive a head-bite or acidic spit to the face if she attempts to replicate the same attack move. If she gets acid into her face, she'll be in agony and blinded for quite some time, since even a small splash of Xenomorph acid oxidizes completely after nearly a minute (0:31 to 1:28):

I'll reply to the durability claim later in my post.

As for if Laura gets close, I wasn't suggesting she would use the exact same move in those scans. That was only to showcase how effective and easily her claws penetrated and sliced through armored helmets. However, a head-bite wouldn't really slow her down since she was sniped in the head and recovered fairly quickly:

But first, I must bring up the strength level of Xenomorphs... So apparently, Xenomorphs and Yautja of course, are able to exert a force of 2 million Newtons, which is equivalent to about 202 tons... As you know, Yautja and Xenomorphs ripped out the skulls and spines of humans and even Synthetics all at once:

Where did I get 2 million Newtons from? This video by Vsauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6NZMAbfmW0

^ it mentions that it would take 1 million Newtons of force to remove the spine and skull of a human simultaneously, which is equivalent to the force of 10 high-speed car crashes. Yautja and Xenomorphs can manage these feats with only one arm, which means that in total, they can exert a force of 202 tons, since only one arm is needed to exert 101 tons of force. However, Yautja and Xenomorphs can perform these feats with great ease somehow...

I have yet to see X-23 replicate such a feat, or have dealt with opponents with comparable strength. Otherwise, I so far believe she won't have a good time dealing with the Xenomorphs, who would out-wrestle her quite easily with such level of strength.

STILL EDITING

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: lol forgive me if I typed a little too much. Though if I'm not mistaken, most of my post was just throwing out several feats for each folks on my team?

Was able to finally start a reply, but since my computer keeps acting up, I had to cut it short. Still in the process of finishing it.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: you sure that the tourney ain't already dead though? We've already broken the rules, surpassing the time limit and SFW didn't seem to even bother returning to this thread, after all...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Fizz is banned but the tourney isn't dead.

He was banned for a week like 6 days ago.

So you should reply. Even if Fizz isn't coming back, I'll move it forward.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: meh, well it's taking a while for Vivas to respond as well, so I dunno.

Fizz, of Fiz was banned? The one with 4 "z" in his username, as most people typically recognize him, correct?

Was it due to sock-puppeting accounts?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Sorry man, I actually went on vacation like the day after I started my reply. I'm back now and can most likely finish it by tomorrow night, if you still want to. Otherwise I'm fine with Fizz passing you to the next round.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@thevivas said:

@fitnesstribesman13: Sorry man, I actually went on vacation like the day after I started my reply. I'm back now and can most likely finish it by tomorrow night, if you still want to. Otherwise I'm fine with Fizz passing you to the next round.

Hurry up then, waiting on you guys.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheVivas

@fitnesstribesman13: You can go on ahead. Ever since I got back from vacation it's been nothing but work since certain people needed covers, so I've had to work basically 11/12-9 for the past three days straight on top of being sick, and with Fizz saying this will go to votes by the end of today/some time earlier today, I don't think it would be fair to you if I were to finish a post and leave you with a little time to reply or not get up a reply at all. Better to just have you go ahead.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably seems biased, but F.T.13 decimated TheVivas.

My vote goes to F.T.13 ftw.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: can't you also vote (in case we don't have enough votes)? Or is that not allowed if you're a host lol?