User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sirfizwhiz
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@morleericks: Ah Moreleericks. Your mine bisnitch.

My perk for the round will be Military Company: Skynet was an military contractor as well. Take six T-600s as backup from Terminator Salvation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sirfizzwhizz: How? How did I end up against you? Lol

Let us hope this doesn't end like last time.

How many people are in the area?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man difficult to say about this match up because you two have the great defenses but my side is on @SirFizzWhizz.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man difficult to say about this match up because you two have the great defenses but my side is on @SirFizzWhizz.

That is not how this works. Voting is only at the end of the debate and only allowed with decent reasoning.

Ultimate-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: how does the water work? Are we floating around when the fight begins?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: how does the water work? Are we floating around when the fight begins?

You will be in the water when it starts, and have to get 20 feet above water quick. 3 Neptune sharks cruising around attacking either side.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: so I can knock you back in the water?

The sharks can leap.

Just to be sure, are you saying that we have to get to the surface before the shark eats us and then fight abive the water?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b57e45d84a85
deactivated-5b57e45d84a85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: so I can knock you back in the water?

The sharks can leap.

Just to be sure, are you saying that we have to get to the surface before the shark eats us and then fight abive the water?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By mickey-mouse
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Lol yes I can. The rules say I have access to all Resident Evil weapons seemingly.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Lol yes I can. The rules say I have access to all Resident Evil weapons seemingly.

Ok, show me one resident evil weapon used by the main characters in the game that is the T-Virus. I'll wait :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instantly voting against SFW lack of a creative fighting force do better next time hueheheuehueheheuhuehueheueh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Never said I had to use just weapons from the main characters history. That would have been obliged, but you stated any weapon. Why wouldn't I select the single most dangerous weapon in the verse?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Never said I had to use just weapons from the main characters history. That would have been obliged, but you stated any weapon. Why wouldn't I select the single most dangerous weapon in the verse?

T-Virus was not meant to be a weapon first off, and second off the Merchant is where you getting weapons from. Self explanatory. So if he sells "Viruses" sure you can use it. Them are the rules and clear enough. Otherwise whats the point of the T-Virus perk is you get it anyway with Merchant Perk. Stop looking for loopholes lol. Now hurry up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: do t worry man he's just mad he can't own you in one post so worry not push on and tell him no! Lol haha

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: do t worry man he's just mad he can't own you in one post so worry not push on and tell him no! Lol haha

Stop antagonizing poor Moreleericks.

@sirfizzwhizz: That's not a loophole lol. It's clear as day.

The answer is no regardless. Pick a perk or FORFEIT DUH DUH DUUUUH!

Seriously lets get this show on the road.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

First off, you're my opponent. You can't say No. Lol

T- Virus it is broski.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

First off, you're my opponent. You can't say No. Lol

T- Virus it is broski.

OK, so you choose Racoon City perk?

Racoon City: A vile of T-Virus spread out around the battlefield, turning any possible dead foes, or accumulating dead civilians in the battlefield into zombies. Any living people that get bitten by undead will turn into Zombies. Your team is immune and Zombies will not bother your team.

Ok then.

I will have a post up soon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Yea, I'll take the Racoon City Perk. Might as well.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

No, I'm carrying the T-Virus on my person. lol

The only perk to get you T-Virus is Racoon City Perk. Otherwise you pick Merchant? Then you are limited to all weapons you can carry from the Merchant of RE. As well as double the realistic carry weight of your team. If you pick the Merchant, then you get all the weapons he sells for free as many as you like and ammo.

Blacktail

Shotgun

Rifle (semi-auto)

TMP

Bowgun

Chicago Typewriter

Handgun

Rifle

Punisher

Red9

Riot Gun

Rifle (semi-auto)

Broken Butterfly

Striker

Killer7

Mine Thrower

Rocket Launcher

Matilda

Infinite Launcher

Handcannon

P.R.L. 412

Rocket Launcher

Scope (Rifle)

Scope (semi-auto rifle)

Scope (Mine Thrower)

Stock (Red9)

Stock (TMP)

Infrared Scope

Hand Grenade

Incendiary Grenade

Flash Grenade

Tactical Vest

The Perk is clear on this.

I Sell It At A Low Price: Meet the creepy ass Merchant. Your team has full access to inventory of weapons from the Resident Evil Games, and carry double the weight in gear to what they could.

This is the last chance. Racoon City Perk or Mercchant Perk? IF you want to keep giving me hell over the establish perks, I can switch you out with HigorM mate. You did quit initially and lost your original sponsor, this was what you chose next.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

IF you want to keep giving me hell over the establish perks, I can switch you out with HigorM mate. You did quit initially and lost your original sponsor, this was what you chose next

I'm not giving you hell. The only reason I'm picking a perk with rules that you, my opponent; is giving me, is because I'm not in the mood to deal with you taking it too far. My choice was well in the rules, but hey, it could also be considered a loophole. People do that.

As I said, Racoon City is fine. Let's leave it at that.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: OK then. Raccoon City it is.

No Caption Provided

Engineer, also known as Space Jockey, is the race of beings that first created humans, and the Xenomorph species. A super advance race of humanoids with the highest level of tech known in the franchise. They posses devastating weapons, but their real skill is the biological and mechanical science they mastered.

No Caption Provided

Machiko Noguchi was a business woman for Weyland Yutani on a remote planet colony. Raise since birth to be educated, and train in eastern martial arts, Machiko acted as sole survivor of a Xenomorph infestation instigated by Predators on her colony. After helping Broken Tusk kill a Queen Alien, Mahicko was accepted by the Predators as one of their own. After dissatisfied with the Predator life, and bias Predators showed toward humans, Machiko freed herself by killing her Predator companions and rejoining humanity.

No Caption Provided

Genome Soldiers are the genetically altered special forces, heavily train through VR, and possessing above human senses. Armed with Frag Grenades and Famas rifles.

No Caption Provided

T-600 is one of the first attempts at infiltration models for Sky Net. A Terminator made of steel, and larger in mass to even the T-800, the T-600 carries basic targeting computers, and armed with Grenade Launcher on one arm, and a minigun on the other.

Initial Thoughts

As soon the match starts, Machiko is giving orders to the T-600s and Genome Soldiers. Machiko led the humans during the Xeno/Pred invasion of her colony, took charge of the human survivors during the Xeno/Pred War event, and took charge of the Colonial Marines and Predators during the Xeno/Pred Third World War event. In short, she has tons of command experience, and leadership. This is no different.

Once the match starts, my team is rushing into the home and on the roof for sniper positions. All Genome will take cover in various places of the buildings first and second floor. T-600s on the roof.

Then Engineer will do his thing as the walking juggernaut he is by heading up the middle with his Durability and Force Fields. Firing at anything that resembles your team with deadly firepower of dual energy rifles.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Machiko armed with her Sword Blade, Pistol, and Plasma Caster will monitor the battlefield via her sensors to keep track of your team team and direct the insane amount of gun fire your team will get. While your characters may only be annoyed by low caliber bullets, the Miniguns, Grenade Launchers, Engineer Weapons, and Machiko's Plasma Caster weapons will wreck house.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Opener

# 1 - Infernape

No Caption Provided

Infernape is an expert martial artist and glows with raging fire. It can dig unlike most pokemon and can do so as if it's swimming in water.

Here is a simple punch from Infernape that sends an Aggron flying back and crashing into a wall many yards behind him. Aggron weighs 793 ibs and is a solid mass of rock. Though I don't plan on engaging with Infernape until I reach the briefcase; this is still a point of necessary reference.

Seen here

Here is Infernape after having dug into the ground. He decides to ignite himself and the entire battlefield on fire via gigantic inferno. Torching anything in the vicinity. Absolute beastly ability. This would negate alot of your plan given his precision and huge area he can cover with just one blast.

How easily he can dig underground. This is his first form. his skills only enhance when he evolves into Infernape. He dives into the ground like a pool in the midst of an oncoming Onyx charge.

Hold off for now..

=================================================================================

# 2 - Lucario

The Aura Pokemon
The Aura Pokemon

Many believe Lucario to be the best martial artist among pokemon (which would be among most other fictional character in general) in the universe. Right there with Blaziken, Greninja, Heracross, Infernape, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan - all are below Lucario by a decent margin in terms of pure skill.

The beauty about this pokemon is that he senses and sees auras. No opponent can be invisible no matter the extent of their ability. No matter where they are hiding or what evasion technique they attempt. He sees aura clear as day and will have no trouble knowing exactly where all of your combatants are and avoiding potential damage. Also, by catching the aura of others, it can read their thoughts and movements (regardless if they are invisible or not) This will come in handy.

He understands human speech and can also identify and take in the feelings of other creatures from over half a mile away.

With access to moves like, "Metal Claw" (the opponent is bombarded and confused by the intense pain created from Lucario slamming his claws fists together. He can direct this as well. It focuses in on his chosen target. "Poison Jab" ("The target is stabbed with a tentacle or arm steeped in poison. It may also poison the target.") and Thunder, Ice or Drain Punch.

Variety of offensive moves I will list here

No Caption Provided
  • Simply shows that Lucario can use Range with his aura. More feats if needed.
  • 2nd shows a small sample of his speed. You can see where he begins the clip and where he ends up in less than a second.
  • 3rd displays his ability to use his aura to create a weapon. Such as the club seen above or Wolverine like claws that aid him well in battle
  • 4th is Metal Sound. Explained above but its effectiveness is highlighted here
  • 5th shows him using copycat. I believe that is Iron Tail he is imitating. Cool thing about this is that he can learn and use any power he sees for just the very first time

Flash Cannon

It's in reverse and I can't change it for some reason. But, from right to left we see a ship that is doomed for death and destruction for all on board with very little time to react. Lucario is then thrusts in as hero with Flash Cannon. Which obliterates the gigantic object ahead and saves many many lives in the quick process

Conclusion

Well, given that we both have been hired and briefed by both organizations (Skynet and Umbrella) we presumably have been dealing with each other as a unit for some period of time. Besides Lucario having the ability to telepathically communicate with either pokemon or humans; even lower level and first stage evolutions have regrouped when needing to depend on each other to survive and not only communicated with no issues whatsoever, they also used their communication skills and bonded in their own Pokemon like way.

As seen here The whole scene is pretty cool so I shared it. Additionally, Lucario as I stated before, can speak telepathically so we won't even have to make a noise at the start of the fight, and it won't matter whether your team does or not. As we'll know exact;y where you are at all times and all the weapons you have pointed in all directions. Just like this:

My team can see for vast distances and pinpoint exact locations without even moving.

T-Virus Zombies

Besides being ruthless zombies, I don't recall all that a T-Virus zombie is capable of, but here, they will serve their purpose. Especially with 5 of them residing in every house. A distraction is just as useful as anything else.

Strategy

My team will immediately pummel into the Earth below while the zombies no doubt rush your team. While they probably won't last long, they will last long enough seeing as you're letting the Engineer just walk right in the middle of the cul de sac. With their fortunate ability to communicate, Lucario will know where you are specifically and resolve with Infernape where to strike. Setting the Engineer ablaze in a heaping and rising fire. I don't know much about Engineer but the area Infernapes' flames can engulf, will prove hell to escape if you happen to have some sort of heat immunity..

Then it's just a matter of picking off the rest of your team from unseen locations and uncomparable speed.

I will get into details later but this should suffice for now.

Good Luck.

@sirfizzwhizz