User Lists: 4

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sirfizzwhizz: Il take the Where Are Your Rebel Friends perk

@juiceboks: I need another day before I can post anything (finishing up a counter for another match) feel free to post or wait

@lukehero: your absolutely right

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag,

@arkbound Isn't GR to powerful for this?

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: Ghost Rider 2099 is weaker than someone like Johnny Blaze

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkbound: For some reason I read it as mcu Ghost Rider. my bad

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By arkbound

@jardinain2: I was considering doing a ghost rider team. MCU GR was only 5 pts

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

@lukehero: Gonna post my plan of attack later today lol.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizwhiz: my perk

• Where Are Your Rebel Friends: Every minute you get information on the exact location of the enemy team on the battlefield from informants, probes, and snitches.

Will the probes and informants allow me to see activity other than juiceboks team? I ask mainly because of the sharks

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@arkbound said:

@sirfizwhiz: my perk

• Where Are Your Rebel Friends: Every minute you get information on the exact location of the enemy team on the battlefield from informants, probes, and snitches.

Will the probes and informants allow me to see activity other than juiceboks team? I ask mainly because of the sharks

No. They are more like NPC. Eating the poor civilians and both your teams if given the chance.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By arkbound

@sirfizzwhizz: @juiceboks:

The Empire's Finest

Ghost Rider 2099

[Bio]

Terminator + Ghost Rider = Ghost Rider 2099 Honestly they probably just saw T2 and thought "hey we can do that!"

Kenshiro was a hacker who lost is physical body and all that remained was his conscious. A mysterious group helped upload his body into a experimental kick-ass robot modeled after the century's previous mantle, Ghost Rider. What more? Here is a wiki

[Stats]

While not at the level of other Ghost Riders, Kenshiro is no slouch. A respectable physical brick in the low multi-ton range that is gifted with a few weapons to play with. Primary his energy chainsaw, his bike, and mono-molecular edge "morphable nanomer alloy" claws.

Il start off by saying that Kenshiro is hard to hurt. He can take explosions, projectiles, and most melee weapons head on.

Ghost Rider 2099 has been known to throw cars, break walls, cut through people ect. Here he tosses a large ATAC mech several feat

[Powers & Abilities]

• Holographic Camouflage
  • Stealth Field (invisibility)
  • Enhanced Vision
  • Laser Beams

Bullseye

[Bio]

Basically his old man was scum, he had it rough, he became a bit of a sociopath. Oh and he rarely misses. Its Uncanny. He went on to play baseball but it was boring so he killed the batter. Was scooped up for black ops and now he has turned to a life of crime.

[Stats]

Bullseye is pretty agile character. A rather consistent bullet timer/ aim dodger and an Olympic peak human, he has constantly tangled with the best street tiers like DD, Captain America, and Spiderman.

As mentioned above Bullseye is accuate. So much so that his shots boarder on the ridiculous.

To put the "sniped from 2 miles away" feat in perspective, the furthest recorded sniper kill is about 2480m or 1.5 miles. Lester casually tops that.

There is so much to Bullseye that it would easy to scan dump and get de-railed. Instead il post just a sample of the damage he can casually cause.

Furthermore he has adamantium laced bones so he can take a beating

No Caption Provided

[Equipment & Gear]

Lastly some of the gear Bullseye will be packing including:

• Deck of cards
  • Throwing Knives
  • Various Guns
  • Grappling Hooks
  • Twin Sai Knives

DCEU Batman

[Bio]

Bruce Wayne the billionaire masked vigilante known as the Bat of Gotham (because he is more than a man, he is a symbol) He saw his parents die, he saw his city burn, and he saw the coming of Darksied's army. Now Batfleck is here, Batfleck is sad, and Batfleck is ready to kick alien vampire and atlantian butt! Want more? Here is a wiki

[Stats]

Peak human about sums him up. Il mostly let his fights speak for themselves

Surviving Doomsday (excellent use of his grappling gun to evade Doomsday)

Saving Martha (but not his Martha) (is able to take down a room full of heavily armed thugs by employing various tactics, skills and gadgets)

[Equipment & Gear]

Scarecrow

[Bio]

Crane was a assistant psychologist professor who was fired because of his extreme methods of teaching, all revolving around the power and importance of fear. Finally snapping Crane hunted down his ex-professor and members of his past who he felt had wronged him. Or at least that is one origin (Batman Year One)

Jonathan Crane is a gifted strategies and often "villain of the month" to Gotham's never ending plight. He uses his unique chemical compounds and understanding of fear to induce and torment his enemies with visions of their darkest nightmares.

[Stats]

High pain tolerance and he often goes toe to toe with members of the Bat family, but stats isnt always his strongest area (given writer inconsistencies)

[Powers & Abilities]

First and foremost, Scarecrow is able to administer his fear compound, terrorizing his opponents with vivid hallucinations

It is so potent and effective that when Robin, partner and adopted son of Batman, was faced between two versions of Batman he couldn't tell which was real and ended up making the wrong call

Crane is also able to preform on the fly psychological evaluations of others. This analysis helps guide his strategical approach to situations

Perks Being Used

Mine

Juiceboks

• Project Neptune: The battlefield is flooded with 20 feet deep water. In this water is 3 Neptune zombie sharks. They will attack either team in the water, or out of it if within reach.

Opening Strategy

First thing is to get my team off the water flooded street and heading for higher ground (in this case the above 20 foot rooftops). Batman and Bullseye can just use their grappling hooks and once up they can assist Scarecrow and Ghost Rider. Worst scenario Crane and Kenshiro entire the building and ascend using the stairs. From there the rooftops can act as a vantage point (the view will alert us to the sharks)

Kenshiro's enhanced eyesight coupled with my Rebel Scum Location Perk and the rooftop view means that I will know where your team is (and where they are heading) il be able to ether ambush you or set a trap. The perk and area are very conducive. Using the rooftop's being connected/close as a network means my team can traverse the map rather easily. Bullseye can snipe your team (guided by the perk and Kenshiro's eyesight) from a more advantageous position (though its not like he couldn't make a difficult shot)

What can I snipe you with? Several things, mainly I can snipe to kill or throw Scarecrow's fear toxin catching your team by surprise. I have shown above how quickly the toxin can work (affecting Robin almost instantly) and this method would severally cripple your team before mine engages. It would also leave you rather vulnerable to those three wandering Zombie Sharks

With your team drugged out on gas my team (GR 2099) could sneak up on you and kill you as well as snipe you from far away or blast you with his laser beams

No Caption Provided

As for the sharks attacking me, there are a few solutions as long as my team notices them (big loud things they should have no trouble) but primarily Ghost Rider can deal with them from a distance with his laser beams which should have force of impact to knockback the beasts. If need be he can always get down and dirty taking his chainsaw to them.

The 100 civilian's shouldn't be an issue for me, but they might add a little confusion for you (after all you don't know who you are facing so anyone could be an enemy). My immediate answer is that Scarecrow's fear toxin will divert any unfortunate souls who get to close to my team.

That is it for now, sorry it took so long. I am only passingly familiar with your characters so im looking forward to your post.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I forgot to ask, given the flooding perk, what are the civilians up too? are they heading for safety, are they drowning, mix of both?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 juiceboks  Moderator
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers